10 Best Hotels To Stay In Renaissance Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Renaissance Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Renaissance Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Renaissance Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Renaissance Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Renaissance Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Renaissance Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Renaissance Arizona:
Home2 Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park
Home2 Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park is located in Dobson Ranch, just 12 miles from Phoenix. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Scottsdale is 10 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park, and Mesa is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 9 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park.
No reviews yet.
Hilton Garden Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park, Az
Situated within 5 miles of Sea Life Arizona and Arizona State University, Hilton Garden Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park, Az offers a restaurant, a pool and a fitness centre.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a coffee machine. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.An American breakfast is served each morning at the property.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Sun Devil Stadium is 5 miles from Hilton Garden Phoenix-Tempe Asu Research Park, Az, while School of Rock Tempe is 5 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is 8.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Embassy Suites Phoenix – Tempe
Embassy Suites Phoenix – Tempe offers accommodations in Tempe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Phoenix is 10 miles from Embassy Suites Tempe, and Scottsdale is 8 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Rooms were spacious, The breakfast was excellent. One night stay at a different location on Embassy was generous.
Staff were all excellent, energetic, ;
Made to order French toast, eggs
- the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating!
- Great buffet breakfast. Ready when we were ready to eat. Laundry room available. Pool and spa just a walk away. Staff always available.
- The hot omelette was great in the morning… the potatoes were always cold and the sweet rolls stale… Coffee was hot and good… oatmeal was good too~~ Staff was real friendly and the place is very clean… Beds are comfy…
Days Inn & Suites Tempe
One of our best sellers in Tempe! This Arizona hotel is just off Interstate 10 in Tempe. It features free Wi-Fi, a deluxe breakfast, and an outdoor pool.Each room at the pet-friendly Tempe Hotel features cable TV with premium channels and a small refrigerator. A microwave, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are also provided.The Hotel Tempe is 3 miles from the Kiwanis Park Recreation Center. Guests can take a swim at Tempe Beach Park, which is 8 miles away.
- room floor plan; last day shift desk person was very attentive and helpful
Actually nothing other than the location amongst other stores & businesses. The nicest part of the hotel was the registration area and the breakfast area. BUT, the
bathroom connected to the breakfast area was as rundown as our rooms. Like seriously?
The 3 rooms suite, which had only one dirty chair to sit on, we had were so disgusting & rundown, Literally! Had roaches.
My husband took the roach and showed front desk & to let them know weren’t happy with accomodations to no avail & refused to refund.
WIll DEFINITELY NOT STAY THERE NOR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE!
We did not sleep the 2 nights were there and made for a rough ride home. My grand kids were exposed to things they should not have been, EXAMPLE: Drugs, prostitutes & alcohol.
Yes two nights, and we were there for a funeral, 12 hours from home.
I was surprised to see the “Days Inn & Suites” logo on a place such as this.
- It was a nice little cozy room perfect for the two days me and my little family stayed
- the room was clean and comfortable. It’s a good choice
- Old establishment nothing up to date. Non Americans owned.
Quality Inn Phoenix Airport
One of our top picks in Phoenix.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Phoenix Airport offers accommodations in Phoenix, just 11 miles from Scottsdale.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Mesa is 9 miles from Quality Inn Phoenix Airport, and Glendale is 18 miles from the property. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 6 miles away.
Ahwatukee Foothills is a great choice for travelers interested in deserts, hot weather and sunshine.
Location was ideal for my activities the next day.
We did get a credit on our bill for the lack of a TV.
- Easily accessible. Included breakfast was a nice variety of items including hot items such as eggs, waffles, and sausages. Room was clean and comfortable; Included microwave and mini-fridge was a nice bonus.
- Easy access from I10, updated attractive hotel. Staff friendly, breakfast fresh and well cooked.
- friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms.
- The bed was comfortable, clean room, good breakfast
- Location was ideal for my activities the next day.
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe offers accommodations in Tempe.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phoenix is 10 miles from Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe, and Scottsdale is 12 miles away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Bed quietness cleanliness extra hour staff are the best awesome place to stay it’s above 5 star ⭐️
- Very good and plentiful continental breakfast. Comfortable bed. Clean throughout. Checkout in the morning by Lynn (I think that was her name) was excellent. She is very personable.
- The “Kick Back” was an extra treat. And the Breakfast was Excellent…
- Friendly people room clean I like the fact that you serve the food location perfect
bedroom great, tv was great, internet was 100%, check in was great, swimming pool was indoor/outdoor, hot tub was good. workout I didn’t try but look good.
breakfast great hot/cold and had mini bar.
Hotel Tempe/Phoenix Airport InnSuites Hotel & Suites
Just 5 miles from Arizona State University and Tempe Diablo Stadium, this hotel offers a free shuttle to and from Phoenix International Sky Harbor. There is also a kitchenette in every suite.Suites at the Hotel Tempe Phoenix Airport Inn Suites include a microwave and a refrigerator. The suites also have cable TV and free WiFi.PJ’s Café, on-site, provides a daily breakfast buffet with eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy and cold items. A hosted evening reception offers snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine. Room service is also available in the evenings.A fitness center, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, tennis courts and picnic area are available for guest use. A business center is on site.Arizona Mills Mall is a 5-minute walk from Hotel Tempe Phoenix Airport Inn Suites. A free shuttle to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 7 miles away, is available from 6 am until 10 pm.
- The Inside of Guest Check in was beautiful with a full bar, the hotel suites were really roomy with a tv in bedroom and tv in living room area. there is a fridge and microwave, they also provide dish soap for the sink area like a wet bar area. Inside court area of hotel are fire pits, a pool and hot tub well maintained and clean. Also the rooms were very clean.
- My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Tempe during a recent business trip and would stay there again. The staff were friendly and helpful. The bed was so comfortable that we both fell asleep immediately and enjoyed a good night’s rest. We liked the space in the room both for working and relaxing and appreciated small touches like the elegant way the towels and tissues were folded. Breakfast offered everything from waffles, scrambled eggs and sausages to cereals, yogurts, muffins and more. We arrived after midnight and thus were not able to enjoy the Happy Hour but love the idea. The courtyard with pool, a barbecue area and chairs for lounging looked like a great place to relax in the sunshine.
- Ac/ heat unit broken, thermostat didn’t work. They brought batteries but we had to install them ourselves And it still didn’t work.,
- People were friendly. Location was central to our plans.
- We were upgraded to an executive suite and the room was much larger than expected. The beds were very comfortable.
Best Western Plus Tempe by the Mall
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Plus Tempe by the Mall offers accommodations in Tempe.There is free shuttle service at the property.Phoenix is 8 miles from Hotel Tempe the Mall, and Scottsdale is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- pool and hot tub – great setting. Comfortable breakfast area and patio. Comfortable beds.
- Excellent breakfasts, wonderfully comfortable beds, extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Also, loved the fact that there was fresh coffee, ice water, and popcorn available at all hours of the day and evening.
- The room is clean – just as good as expected. Location is great. Can walk to the mall for things you have forgotten to pack. Air shuttle is another plus.
- Coffee & Popcorn 24/7 – Breakfast room was very comfortable and food was good, room was clean and staff was friendly.
- I was happy with my experience everyone & the location was great!
Ramada Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall
One of our best sellers in Tempe! This Tempe, Arizona hotel is 5 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International and Arizona State University. Arizona Mills Mall is a 5-minute drive away.Providing free Wi-Fi, each modern room provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom at Ramada Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall. Rooms are styled in white linens and dark wood furnishings.Dry cleaning services are available near the 24-hour front desk. A fitness center is also provided at Ramada Tempe.The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix is a 15-minute drive away. The Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden is within 8 miles of Ramada Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was nice and staff very friendly.
- The evening manager and front desk attendant were inadequate. The nonsmoking room we were assigned smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. When I requested a different room, the front desk man berated me in front of 3 other customers. He finally put us into another room, after I continued to demand a change. I saw him repeatedly put incoming telephone calls on hold without getting back to the callers. Extremely POOR service. I would never stay here again!
- The floors were fake wood that was so sticky and filthy if you walk in socks they were black from the dirt. The rooms had paper thin walls and ceilings.
- Our stay here is always nothing less than Fantastic! Great location, terrific professional staff. Whenever we need a hotel to stay,this is it.
- Nice room and facilities. Offered a decent breakfast in the morning.
Four Points by Sheraton Phoenix South Mountain
One of our top picks in Phoenix.Offering a lush courtyard and on-site spa, this hotel is only minutes from the malls, restaurants, and hiking trails of Phoenix, Arizona with a great location just off the I-10 highway.Four Points Phoenix South features an outdoor heated pool and a business center. After exploring the scenic area around the hotel, guests can relax with a massage in the Sundance Spa and Salon.Elliot’s Grill at Phoenix South Four Points serves a varied menu in a casual atmosphere.
Ahwatukee Foothills is a great choice for travelers interested in deserts, hot weather and sunshine.
- One bedroom suite was perfect for traveling with others. Any issue identified was immediately addressed.
- Very comfortable beds and pillows; really nice comfortable easy chair in the room and a nice desk and desk chair too. Plus a tea/coffee service and a refrigerator.
- The pool was ok, peaceful. Hot tub was extremely small
- I loved the location. Needs updating in rooms. They will be updating soon with new owner
- The staff and the place was so clean. I was very happy with this hotel
Top Hotels In Renaissance Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Renaissance Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Renaissance Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Renaissance Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!