10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rémuzat Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rémuzat Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rémuzat Rhône-alps:
Hotel des Voyageurs
Rooms at Hotel des Voyageurs have views of the mountain or the village. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and free toiletries. Some rooms offer a balcony.Breakfast featuring local products is served on request, and it is also possible to request dinner. Restaurants, bars and grocery shops are located within a 2-minute walk from the property.Hiking trails are accessible from the property and Pas des Ondes Lake is 1.2 miles away. Vallee de l’Oule River is 650 feet from the property.Luc en Diois Train Station is 18.6 miles away and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 124.3 miles away. Private parking is available for bicycles and motorcycles.
- Wonderful hospitalité and assistance with local knowledge.
produits de qualité pour le petit déjeuner
très calme accueil sympathique
belle exposition de photos!
- Netter Empfang. Die Gastgeberin hat uns fürs Abendessen einen “table paysanne” organisiert und uns sogar dahin gefahren. Sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt in idylischer Umgebung.
- Le charme de cet établissement, ancienne maison du docteur du village , transformée avec gout et raffinement . la sympathique propriétaire.
- Accueil très agréable, une chambre confortable avec une salle de bains de qualité. un petit hôtel dans un village pour un morceau d’autre chose. Excellente halte dans une belle région
Air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a TV, and each has a private bathroom with a bathtub and toilet. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and some rooms have a private terrace.Breakfast is served each morning and the on-site restaurant serves regional dishes and wine.Activities that can be enjoyed nearby include cycling, hiking and Via Ferrata at Mont St Julien.The village of Sault is 23.6 miles away and Avignon is 42.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site including enclosed parking for motorcycles. There is also a garage available for bicycles free of charge.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly. The pool and outdoor eating area was fantastic
- The staff were lovely and very helpful. The pool was excellent and the rooms spotless. It is a little 70s but this did not detract as it was so clean and the rooms were spacious. Book a room on the first floor as they have lovely balconies.
- Absolutely stunning in all respects – a real treat
Cozy hotel with simple but nice rooms.
The pool is a welcome cool-down in the summer.
Located at walking distance of the center of the village (about 5 minutes).
- The dinners were excellent. The location was amazing, and the staff went out of their way to help you.
The guest rooms at La Picholine have views of the hills around Nyons. Each includes a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom.Breakfast is served daily for a supplement and guests can appreciate local cuisine in the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar, lounge and meeting room facilities at La Picholine.The ancient Roman Theatre in Orange is 26.1 miles away and Pierrelatte Train Station is 28 miles away.
- Beds comfy and clean. Room clean. If you only want room to stay and sleep perfect. Pool was dirty nothing like photo on website.
- The location and the terrace. Ideal for families, since there are playgrounds and lots of little guest houses. I can imagine that this would be ideal for families with children or for friends who want to travel in a group. Die is a very small town, however nice place to buy the cremant of the region. Strongly recommended if you have some space in your car. Furthermore the restaurant Le Mazel was delicious, despite the fact, that it was not rated as very good in the restaurant guide on internet. I also recommend to drive through this region – for example direction to Nyons.
- de profiter de la piscine et de la sympathie des patrons
- L’ accueil des propriétaires et la piscine chauffée sous les oliviers
- Het avondeten was excellent zeer lekker en zeer goed gepresenteerd . We konden geen beter restaurant vinden.
Hôtel Restaurant Les oliviers
All non-smoking rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, while the comfort double or twin room also features a balcony. The private bathroom is complete and comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer upon request.A continental breakfast can be served every morning at an additional charge. The on-site restaurant serves gourmet and traditional dishes featuring fresh seasonal products and a regional wine list.There are an aquatic park 1,650 feet away and a crocodile farm 12.4 miles away. Nyons city centre is just 800 feet away. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
I had a very nice room on the ground floor.
location on a quiet place of Nyons
reasonable breakfast according to French standards
- Great position on the edge of the lively restaurant and shopping area as well as ancient buildings
- Literie excellente, accueil très plaisant ,bonne situation et nuit paisible : What else ?
- L’emplacement est ideal, au centre de la ville et très calme, joli jardin et bon accueil.
Sehr freundlicher Empfang, hilfsbereit,
- I had a very nice room on the ground floor.
Hotel Restaurant Plantevin
The Plantevin’s restaurant serves regionally inspired cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the shaded terrace. Guests can relax in the hillside garden and patio, overlooking the surrounding mountains.Guests can enjoy a hot tub, sauna and massages for an additional charge.The Hotel Restaurant Plantevin is situated 2.8 miles from the Drôme village of Buis-les-Baronnies. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Location at top of mountain with views of Mont Ventoux – totally isolated – car essential – dinner and breakfast served on terrace under trees(June)
fantastic peaceful ambience
excellently thought out, prepared and presented menu
friendly, interested staff.
good accessible room, nicely modernised
- The staff were very helpful and the food was excellent
- Hidden gem! Travelled with another couple and all really liked the hotel. Staff very welcoming. Clean, fresh bedrooms and comfortable firm beds. Food at dinner was very good quality and tasted beautiful. Plenty of selection for continental breakfast and fresh. Would love to visit again.
- peaceful, tranquil, large room, separate toilet and bathroom. great views and friendly staff
Logis Hotel La Bastide des Monges
All rooms are individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer. Some offer a terrace and views of the swimming pool.A buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the dining room. Restaurants can be found within 0.6 miles of the property.Hotel La Bastide des Monges is 35 minutes from the A7 motorway and free private parking is available on site. Guests can go cycling, hiking and paragliding in the area.
- The staff is VERY friendly. They are very relaxed about bringing your dog. Good facilties and a safe place to walk the dog!!
- Very comfortable bed, spacious room, good sized bathroom and a friendly host. Lots of parking.
- Staff is very friendly, Hotel is clean and well kept. Dogs are really welcome and there is a great vineyard behind the hotel to walk your dog safely and without a dog-leash. N ice little spa / sauna area!!
This is a nice kind of Family/Boutique hotel made of an old house typical for Nyons; we had a thoughtful renovated room; simple but nicely furnished, clean and a lot of space. The owner couple is very nice, polite, attentive, family-like and helpful; breakfast is by buffet with a wide variety of local delicacies (you must try the cheese!). All in all a pleasant overnight stay on our way to Riez.
The surprise was Nyons; we were not prepared well for that wealth of things to discover; Nyons a beautiful old City; interesting at day and night; ideal for photographers; that night we stayed, we had evening entertainment; there are plenty of restaurants; I recommend to stay at least 2 nights or longer. It also appears to be an ideal basis to explore the western part of the Provence.
- L’emplacement est idéal à côté de Nyons et non loin de Vaison la romaine. Les nouveaux propriétaires dont très sympa. Et le petit déjeuner très copieux
Les Arcades Le Lion D’or
Accessed by stairs, each room and apartment is individually decorated and offers free WiFi access. The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, stovetop, toaster and dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel has a garden with outdoor furniture. For an extra charge, guests can access the on-site spa with a sauna, hot tub and massages.Avignon is 41 miles from Les Arcades Le Lion D’or and Orange is 31.1 miles away.
hotel has character – very old (but very well maintained) & interesting decor
excellent breakfast, spacious room, pleasant garden & pool
- The accommodation was of a very high standard and the staff genuinely friendly and very welcoming.
- Centrally situated but entirely peaceful. Couldn’t rate the coffee as we went out for breakfast it smelt delicious. This was our ninth stay at this hotel and this year it has changed hands and we loved it as much as ever. The new owner is making gradual improvements to put her own mark on the hotel. For the first time we were helped with our luggage and this was quite important as the Reception and rooms start on the first floor (what Americans call second) up a lovely curved staircase.
- the thought that the manager/owner had put in to providing extra items, for example a tissue dispenser in the bathroom, well placed lighting, and good mirrors. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the comfort exceeds what i would expect for a three star hotel
- Unexpected beautiful garden and pool area in which to enjoy great value bottles of chilled champagne! The decor of the hotel is slightly quirky ( in a good way). Very good selection of foods at breakfast buffet including what I think was a delicious apricot and pistachio tart.
- hotel has character – very old (but very well maintained) & interesting decor
Hôtel La Caravelle
Some rooms are accessed by stairs. Each room at Hôtel La Caravelle is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a private bathroom. They all have a view of the garden, and some rooms have a private balcony.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the hotel’s breakfast area or on the terrace on sunny mornings. Possible activities in the area include golfing, mountain biking and hiking.Free private parking, which is secure and has an access code, is possible on site and the property is less than a 1-hour drive from both Orange and Montélimar. Valréas is a 20-minute drive away and Carpentras is reached by car in 50 minutes.
The location was just out of town but only a very short walk so suited us perfectly. Parking is secure and free. The rooms are small but really nice. The staff were very helpful and courteous.
Would we stay here again. Definitely!
warm and friendly welcome
very good situated
nice quiet garden
- Sehr praktische Lage mit Parkplatz, nur 10 Minuten vom Stadtzentrum entfernt.
- Le calme ,la disponibilité du personnel, le petit-déjeuner copieux .La proximité du jardin et de la vieille ville . Le parking tout proche .
- accueil charmant, chambre propre, literie agréable, petit déjeuner bon et copieux, proximité du centre ville sans les désagréments
- The location was just out of town but only a very short walk so suited us perfectly. Parking is secure and free. The rooms are small but really nice. The staff were very helpful and courteous.
Une Autre Maison
The rooms at Une Autre Maison are individually decorated and have free Wi-Fi access. All rooms have an LCD TV and some of them have original wooden beams and views of the garden.Breakfast is served every morning on the poolside terrace and you can also sample fish specialties in the restaurant. Other hotel facilities include a gift shop and newspapers at the reception.Public parking is free nearby or you can park on site at an additional cost. Bollène is a 40-minute drive away and local activities include hiking, cycling and sampling regional truffles.
Welcoming, helpful host
Private, secure parking
Charming room with a view
Gourmet dining with attentive service
- Very different individual hotel, lovely garden. We had requested a garden room but didn’t get one however room at the front was very quite. Public parking for our motorbike right outside, 5 min walk from town which is lovely. Dinner at the hotel was amazing modern and very different, very pleased we stayed for dinner, lovely eating in garden and waitress was very efficient and helpful.
- Excellent Service Spirit, a real care for the quality of the food (worth staying for dinner!), great location in a very charming small provence city.
- The food here was phenomenal. For the price, dinner was incredible. The breakfast was ready each morning we came down, and ate in a very private intimate setting. The gardens were beautiful and the pool was a very nice touch. The rooms had tons of storage space and were very well decorated. The hotel is a short walk from the center of the town, and has plenty of parking behind it.
- This was our third stay in this charming hotel. The staff is friendly and the rooms charming. The quality of the food, both dinner and breakfast on the terrace were excellent. We recommend it highly.
- Welcoming, helpful host
Auberge Les Sibourgs
All rooms feature a view and offer either a private or a shared bathroom. The property offers a shared lounge area, a games room and billiards.Breakfast is available at an additional charge and is served every morning. At Auberge Les Sibourgs you will find 2 restaurants, a pizzeria/salad restaurant and a traditional restaurant.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The pizza restaurant by the pool was full both evenings – we did not see anyone using the Auberge restaurant other than for breakfast. Superb view while dining – over the pool and to the hills across the valley.
- The staff were fantastic- always so helpful and accommodating with our very large group!
- Super location, fantastic staff – particularly the way they coped with 40 people in the pizzeria! Really relaxing, loved it 🙂
- Beautiful location, lovely staff, lovely swimming pool. Pizzeria chef was very accommodating and couldn’t have worked harder to provide excellent service. Beds were comfy. I’m allergic to garlic and the chef was extremely helpful. It has a lovely family feeling and was very relaxed. We were made to feel very welcome.
- Lovely gardens with outdoor pool and surroundings like you are in a jungle! The food is good but the portions are small. The pizza restaurant by the pool serves other than pizza so you have a better choice. Mr Jungle the dog was adorable!
Top Hotels In Rémuzat Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rémuzat Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!