10 Best Hotels To Stay In Remigny Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Remigny Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Remigny Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Remigny Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Remigny Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Remigny Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Remigny Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Remigny Burgundy:
L’Etape de Santenay
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels features in the guest rooms. Each room has an en suite bathroom including free toiletries.The buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and you can enjoy a drink from the bar. Seasonal produce is served in the restaurant for lunch and dinner, except on Sunday evening.Free parking is possible nearby and the hotel is a 15-minute walk from the casino in Santenay. The property is 650 feet from Santenay Train Station.
- Well situated in the heart of Burgundy. Excellent wine chateau for tours and tasting within a 10 minute walk
- Located in a very nice village, among very high rated and expensive hotels. This is more like a hostel, good as a starting point for cycling.
- Gode senge og dejligt stort badeværelse – roligt og lige midt i byen. Ingen butikker i byen. Ligger ca. 16 km syd for Baune. Har besøgt stede en gang tidligere og det er ikke sidste gang vi bor der. Billigt og godt!
La situation géographique de l’établissement.
L’amabilité du personnel.
- Personnel chaleureux et propreté ainsi que la situation géographique
Auberge Du Camp Romain
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while certain rooms have a balcony and others also offer mountain views. Guest rooms include a desk.At Auberge Du Camp Romain guests are welcome to use a hot tub and an indoor swimming pool. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Chassey-le-Camp, like hiking.Beaune is 12 miles from Auberge Du Camp Romain, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 36 miles from the hotel.
- The pool was excellent (if busy on Valentines weekend), and even had a bar so you could have a glass of Champagne by the hot tub. The evening meal was very good quality, we had a bit of a mix up with timings but the food was top city restaurant quality.
- Good location to stop half way from Paris to Geneva. Indoor swimming pool for kids to use. Evening meal was very good!
- Tout. Le personnel hôtelier et restauration au top. Pour trouver quelque chose à redire, un petit panier avec des produits de beauté dans la salle de bain serait un plus.
Le spa et la piscine extérieure
Chambre familiale spacieuse
- Ici aussi le calme complet, bien sur en pleine nature (forêts et vignobles)
Hotel De La Ferte
Rooms are decorated with antique furniture and have an original fireplace. Each has a TV and a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free private parking is possible on site and the hotel is set a 45-minute drive from Morvan Regional Park.
- Freshly squeezed orange at breakfast was a bonus. Bed was very comfortable. Good location for visiting the village and close to Restaurants. Locked free car parking. Pretty garden just a pity it was not warm enough to breakfast outside.
- Exceptional value for money and a helpful and charming host.Super parking facility.
- Nice back garden for breakfast . Lovely bathroom w little balcony window Facing sunny garden
- Big clean room, nice staff, easy to find hotel. Do recommend it!
- Great location for a stop over when traveling through. Nearby cozy town square with many restaurants and cafes. Lovely breakfast and good beds.
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a safe and a minibar, and one has a balcony. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is available each morning at Maison Lameloise and it can be served in the dining room or comfort of your own room. Guests can also enjoy the cuisine in the on-site restaurant. There is also an extensive Burgundy wine list.Additional features include a 24-hour front desk, valet parking and free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Dijon is a 45-minute drive away and Autun is a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
we enjoyed a marvelous dinner in the restaurant and stayed overnight. Expensive, but worth the impressions, the food, the wines and the overall feeling
Most probably not the last time we have been there!
- This was our third stay and it met our every expectation yet again. We will certainly be back.
- The atmosphere plus the wonderful people looking after us.
- The bedroom and bathroom had just been renovated and it was all super. A huge and very comfortable bed. We were very lucky as they had up graded us.
- The rooms are ok. We had dinner in the restaurant. Food looks fantastic and very well presented. It was good but not really to the value. Had a better dinner at a restaurant without Michelin star the night before and payed much less for it. It would be a great place for a romantic dinner. Would be great for an experience. But don’t think will go back again.
- we enjoyed a marvelous dinner in the restaurant and stayed overnight. Expensive, but worth the impressions, the food, the wines and the overall feeling
Hôtel de la Poste
Rooms at the Hôtel De La Poste are equipped with private bathrooms. They present comfortable and functional living spaces.To get off to a good start and enjoy a busy day of trips and excursions, the Hôtel De La Poste offers daily breakfast.The hotel benefits from a privileged location from which you can easily discover the picturesque Burgundy region and enjoy wine tasting.
- This was an overnight stay on our way to a barge cruise
The owner was very nice and iron my husband shirt.
The garden outside is nice to sit
We had coffee instead of breakfast.
There is an excellent restaurant immediately across the road – Pierre et Jean
- Breakfast…and location close to Pierre & Jean for dinner. Family run and very friendly. Secure parking.
very friendly, even if we arrived later in the evening.
basic comfort but everything is available.
Château de Bellecroix – Les Collectionneurs
The Hostellerie du Château de Bellecroix is in a large park and boasts charming outdoor swimming pool to unwind.Cozy rooms and suites are set in the castle, while the guest rooms of the former Knights of Malta are more spacious, equipped with antique furniture and harmoniously blend wood and stone.Free Wi-Fi internet access is available in the hotel’s public areas and free private parking is available on siteThe central location of the Hostellerie du Château de Bellecroix allows you to fully explore Beaune and its Hospices, Cluny, Roman’s Churches, small villages and famous vineyards.
- This hotel has plenty of character and we were given an upgrade in the turret room. Plenty of safe parking and a reasonable breakfast.
- Loved the authenticity of the Chateau and the friendly welcome and assistance of the staff. Impressed with the cleanliness of such an old building!
Great location. Beautiful surroundings with a proper swimming pool. Calm and relaxing atmosphere.
Great place for the kids as well. Quality breakfast.
We really enjoyed our stay for the weekend.
- Beautiful & peaceful historical building. Excellent local restaurant recommendation!
- The owner was very lovely and gave us a bigger room as it was low season, which she clearly did not have to. They also have turret rooms.
Relais du Silence Château Saint Michel
The rooms at Relais du Silence Château Saint Michel come with a seating area. All rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Beaune is 11 miles from Relais du Silence Château Saint Michel, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 34 miles from Relais du Silence Château Saint Michel.
- Beautiful property that shows detail and loving care given by the owners. The owners are very charming and accommodating. As a bonus, the property has great historical interest.
- Nice and helpful staff, tall ceilings, good shower/bathroom facilities, large garden
- It was just perfect.We had a beautiful sunny room with 2 big windows and fabulous views.Our hosts,Mark and Metha, could not have been more welcoming and helpful, as was Mathieu, especially in recommending and booking local restaurants which were excellent. We highly recommend this lovely place.
- Owners were so helpful. Arranged an evening meal in the village and gave us very clear instructions for parking in Beaune the next day.
- Unusual chateau form the nineteenth century run by a lovely young couple on their own. Very friendly. Great location and views across Rully.
Auberge de la Musardière
Guest rooms at the Auberge de la Musardière are individually decorated and are equipped with a television and telephone. All rooms feature a private bathroom.At the Musardière Hotel, a continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room.Guests can play American billiards in the dining room, and there is free WiFi internet access available throughout the hotel. Santenay Casino is 4.3 miles from the property.With free private parking on site, the Auberge de la Musardière is 1.5 kilometres from Chagny Train Station.
- Very nice breakfast,lots of cold choice, decent dinner, VG starters/desserts. Good price and value.
- I liked that it was furnished more like a welcoming home than a hotel
Pleasant old-style French hotel with a nice walled garden/parking. Parking was secure with electric gate. Nice large room (4-bed room). Close to highway (take Chalons exit). Pretty towns/villages nearby. It was nice and quiet We liked the older style of the hotel. But it may not be everybody’s taste.
It suited our needs as a stopover hotel very well.
- Friendly and straightforward. Straight out of the 1970s, nice breakfast trolley
la terrasse ombragée, la simplicité de l’accueil très sympathique du patron de l’hôtel
la propreté des lieux.
le restaurant n’était pas ouvert (fermeture hebdomadaire du dimanche) mais nous avons quand même pu diner
The air-conditioned rooms at Le Chagny are equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Le Chagny’s restaurant serves regional cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room overlooking the countryside.Hotel Le Chagny is 10.6 miles from Beaune and 40.4 miles from Dijon.
- Very friendly helpful staff, recently refurbished bathrooms and nice breakfast
- Very nice hotel, very nice owner, the dinner was excellent, in the middle of the Grand wines of Burgundy.
- Breakfast was quite good for French standards. Location is right in the middle of Sancerre.
- Very nice place with interesting paintings throughout the hotel. The food also was excellent as there is a restaurant on site.
Staff was very friendly, the building is nice, new and functional. The rooms are clean with nice bathrooms. The hotel is a peaceful area so there is silence at night. We had to leave early in the morning so we didn’t have breakfast but they have a very nice dining room.
Milo & Beatrice
La Maison d’Olivier Leflaive
The stylish rooms at La Maison d’Olivier Leflaive have been designed for ultimate comfort. They feature all modern amenities including free Wi-Fi internet access.La Maison boasts a charming atrium and a spacious lounge.Savor delicious seasonal specialties in the elegant atmosphere of the hotel restaurant.The area surrounding La Maison d’Olivier Leflaive offers many activities including excursions in the nearby vineyards. Free parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the Bourgogne region by car.
- Beautiful place, tasting is a must do if you enjoy burgundy wines. Charming rooms and friendly staff.
En route to the South, we stopped for a night of fine wine and good food. We were not to be disappointed. The weather was spectacular, meaning as soon as we were settled we could enjoy drinks in the courtyard.
The service (Martin especially) was great and we felt not only informed about the wines we were tasting but that no question would go unanswered.
Dinner (Emotion degustation) was good value and gave us further chance to sample a wider range of wines. The food was excellent.
The rooms were spacious, clean, comfortable and very quiet. The Clarins toiletries a total bonus.
Our dog was made to feel very welcome. There are only certain rooms which will accommodate dogs so book early!
We will definitely be back. It may be an expensive place for a night / weekend but it feels special and is certainly a place to create many memories!
- Extremely warm service, super quite location nearby the greatest vineyards of the world.
- Fabulous attention to detail provides a warm relaxed atmosphere with exceptional customer care and in-depth knowledge of locality and local produce which are some of the best wines in the world
- We had a great stay at Olivier Leflaive Maison. The hospitality was excellent and all staff was super friendly. We did the tour of the wine yard and the cellar which was absolutely fantastic. During the wine tasting we had the chance to try a number of grand cru wines which was an extraordinary experience – absolute worth the extra cost! Once in a lifetime! We also rented bikes from the maison and went biking in the sourroundings which was a great way to explore the area on a sunny day!
Top Hotels In Remigny Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Remigny Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Remigny Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Remigny Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!