10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reixach Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Reixach Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reixach Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reixach Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reixach Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reixach Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reixach Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reixach Catalonia:
Sercotel Ciutat de Montcada
This hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Montcada-Ripollet Train Station, 8.5 miles from central Barcelona. It features a seasonal rooftop pool with lounge chairs, free WiFi and a gym.The Sercotel Ciutat de Montcada’s proximity to the train station allows easy access to Bellaterra University Campus, Vallès Technology Park and Montmeló Motor Circuit.All air-conditioned rooms at the Ciutat de Montcada have satellite TV, safe and minibar. There is a large work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant and bar, and room service is available. There is a 24-hour front desk at the hotel.
- Room are spacious . Bathroom too very good. Gym, restaurant food. Location . Nice and quit
Fantastic toiletries etc.
Wonderful breakfast.Lovely comfortable bed, didn’t want to get up. Great service. Next door to a little shopping mall, so convenient. Also a pool.
- Staff were very effecient and friendly. Staff that booked us in (Rueben) was very helpful, thorough, speaks fluent English, he made the start of our stay easy helping with train times and what to do. The first breakfast morning was really good. My wife was unable to eat and the Manager was very understanding and allowed us to take her breakfast up to the room. The restaurant staff were very friendly.
Good location with Renfe train station a very short walk away. Secure underground parking was easy to access (round the corner from the hotel) and then a lift directly into the hotel lobby.
Lovely standard of decor throughout and very clean.
- Love the hotel, super clean with friendly staff. Would stay here again!!
Ibis Barcelona Santa Coloma
Ibis Barcelona Santa Coloma features free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour bar and a snack bar. In Barcelona, the hotel is a 10-minute drive from Badalona and its beach.With hardwood floors, the bright and modern bedrooms have air conditioning and they include a flat-screen TV, satellite channels and a radio. The bathroom has a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel also features meeting rooms, business facilities and a buffet breakfast.Santa Coloma Metro Station, line 1, is less than half a mile from the hotel. Plaza Catalunya Square and central Barcelona are 30 minutes away by metro.
- Buffet breakfast was nice and a reasonable price plus the filter coffee was really nice.
- The room was very clean, staff super helpful, non-tourist location with high quality shops all around. Close to metro station.
- Clean, comfortable rooms, very quiet to get a peaceful night’s sleep and great shower
Comfortable rooms, no noise
Good parking facilities
Good transportation by metro to Barcelona
Very good Quality – Price ratio
- It was clean. Staff was very helpful. Room size was ok.
Located in La Llagosta, 9 miles from Barcelona, Llagotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 28 miles from Llagotel, and Santa Susanna is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 16 miles from Llagotel.
so proud of my experiance in barcelona in general, and specifically in llagotel, all stuff are so friendly, reception man speaks 4 languages, and he explained me how to do tourism in barcelona, and he showed me most important and cheap places to visit.
I dont want to forget also the delicious spanish food i ate in hotel’s restaurant, which has a very good price.
next time i visit Barcelona, i would definitely stay in llagotel.
- Perfect place to be in Barcelona without being in Barcelona. Just 20 min by train. Also there is bus. Lovely village, exellent foods and estrella beers. Breakfast to a bakery nearby. Beds were quite good and comfotable. Bathroom was spacious.
- Good location ( close to train station with direct trains to city center and airport) – price / quality ratio
- Very good Staff, Modern Hotel, All the Facilities, Safe You can leave any thing in the Room without worry
- the room in general,a comfortable bed and a decent bathroom
- so proud of my experiance in barcelona in general, and specifically in llagotel, all stuff are so friendly, reception man speaks 4 languages, and he explained me how to do tourism in barcelona, and he showed me most important and cheap places to visit.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Ibis Ripollet offers accommodations in Ripollet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 8 miles from Ibis Ripollet, and Sitges is 25 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 14 miles away.
The location is more or less a straight line from Cerdanyola del Vallès train station, so it was relatively to find.
You can see the mountains from your room, which is pretty cool! It’s near a school, so there’s a supermarket and a McDonald’s around the corner that closes at 1am, so good to know if you get in late like we did.
The breakfast has a great range and they even sell for mixed drinks for just €6.50 at the bar, so we had some sangria in adorable little mason jars!
- A clean hotel with a big room and a comfortable bed. Near the train station to Barcelona.
- We have stayed in a few Ibis hotels and they’ve all been good but this one had the biggest room. We liked that there was chairs to sit so you didn’t have to sit on the bed always.
- Hotel in an industrial neighbourhood. Good for a quick stay…
- Kind staff, clean and spacious bedroom, towels changed every day. The bedroom was well furnished too, with a desk, char, wardrobe, big and comfortable bed, TV and bathroom. We didn’t try the breakfast. It is only 21′ away from Plaça Catalunya (the center of Barcelona) and the price that I paid was perfect for the service provided
- The location is more or less a straight line from Cerdanyola del Vallès train station, so it was relatively to find.
NH Barcelona La Maquinista
NH Barcelona La Maquinista is in a great location next to the La Maquinista Shopping Center in Barcelona’s Sant Andreu District. Plaza de Catalunya is just a 15-minute Metro ride away.The Maquinista’s bright rooms have air conditioning and satellite TV. All rooms have a work desk. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The hotel restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner. The neighboring Maquinista Shopping Center has a selection of cinemas, a bowling alley, as well as cafes and bars.The NH Barcelona La Maquinista is just over a quarter mile from Barcelona’s beltway, the B10 Ronda del Litoral, connecting guests to the beach in 10 minutes.Sant Andreu Metro and Train Station is just a 10-minute walk from this NH and has direct trains to Passeig de Gràcia and to El Prat Airport. Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas are 8 Metro stops away.
- This is the third time myself and my partner stayed in NH Maquinista as we come to visit my family once or twice a year. We keep choosing this hotel due to good customer service provided over the phone, by email and when we arrive. We were given the same hotel room 116 as requested due to its quietness. We will come back and definitely will recommend it thanks.
– I have been seen 3 stars hotels that were a lot worse than this one.
– The Breakfast offer was really good and varied.
– Staff was nice and multi-lingual, their name-tags included the flags for the languages they spoke.
– Bed sheets were perfectly white and were changed every day.
– Being next to a big mall, you can easily get your shopping needs out of the way.
– There’s a sex toys supermarket across the street. Apparently, that’s a thing in Barcelona. Do what you will with this info.
– Some very interesting bus lines are near-by, as well as a metro station 15 minutes on foot away (or less if you take a bus)
– The window blinds are so good that I almost missed my first tour after the first night.
- Excellent breakfast, very big shopping center just nearby
- Nice, clean hotel right next door to a huge shopping centre. A fair journey into the centre however Metro station is under 10 minute walk and really easy to get around. You can get a two day travel pass for train & bus for 15 euros, recommend this rather than spending money on taxis.
- Large room, comfortable bed, quiet place, just next to one of the largest shopping malls in Barcelona
Hotel Miramar Badalona
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the beachfront promenade, overlooking the sandy beach and Mediterranean Sea, this modern hotel boasts one of the best locations in Badalona.The family-friendly Miramar is located just a few feet from the town’s station, from where trains run to the center of Barcelona in just 20 minutes. It looks out over a golden, sandy beach which stretches up to the north, forming the Costa de Maresme. You can easily reach all of the small, charming resorts along this coastline from Badalona’s train station.After a day on the beach visiting the sights of Barcelona you can return to the hotel to enjoy the delicious regional and international cuisine offered in the hotel restaurant. You can also make use of the Wi-Fi internet service available throughout the hotel, or simply relax in the sociable lounge area.
- room clean and spacious, staff friendly,close to restaurants. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- Nice staff, good location and not too many tourists (especially when compared to Barcelona). Clean hotel next to the beaches.
- Beach front location. Very clean. Helpful staff. Good breakfaat
- Booked for my parents…Great staff would recommend staying on the 3rd floor as is lot nicer and updated. Hotel is on the beach front and very central
- If you just want to see the city and just want to sleep here, it is a good accomodation. You’ve good everything necessary you need
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. This smart, brand new hotel is in Badalona, just a 15-minute train ride from central Barcelona. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The Rafaelhoteles Badalona has a chic style throughout, making it a stylish setting for your visit to this fast-developing area. It is just a short distance from the Calle del Mar commercial district and the city’s historic quarter. Here there is the city museum, where you can learn about the Roman remains from the ancient settlement of Baetulo.Frequent suburban train services connect Badalona with central Barcelona and other beach resorts along the picturesque Costa Maresme. The hotel also provides convenient access to the C31 highway, making traveling by car easy.
- The location/Very clean/ comfortable/ shower was excellent. Walk in shower/power shower.
- Beautiful view. Clean hotel. Respectful and helpful cleaning staff.
Staff: Great, nice and willing to help.
Bed: Fantastic mattress.
Architecture: Great Hotel design and open terrace on top to see the city, the sea and the mountains.
Parking; Not to expensive for the whole day.
Staff was friendly, our flight arrived very early and they tried to give us our bedroom earlier.
View from the room was very nice.
Asked for a room with a nice view over Barcelona, at a superior floor and the lady in the reception was very kind an provided.
Very nice and smiling staff.
The room is modern, nicely dressed and ergonomically designed.
Cleaned at the surface, but a deep clean somehow needed for the room (near the bed and in some corners one can see dust and stuff agglomerated from previous occupants).
Position near the highway, at 600 m from the metro station Pompeu Fabra.
If you have a room at inferior levels you can hear some of the vehicles passing by, especially at peak times. At a superior floor (from 9-10) there is no issue with the noise.
Good value for the money.
Exe Barbera Parc
This modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. It is situated just off the C58 Motorway, around 9.3 miles from Barcelona city centre.The Exe Barberà Parc rooms have bright, functional décor. The elegant bathrooms come with amenities and a hairdryer, and the suites include a seating area with a sofa bed.Exe Barberà Parc is located just outside Barbarà del Vallès, 10.6 miles from the Catalunya Race Track in Montmeló.You can find a range of international restaurants and cafés in the Baricentro Shopping Centre, situated next to the hotel.
- Clean and comfortable. Especially bed were really nice.
- Convenient location for F1 circuit. Mall and supermarket very close. Great staff. Very clean and tidy. Plenty of car parking.
– Quiet room
– Clean room
– Nice shampoos, body lotion and shower gel
- Excellent comfort, big bed, many pillows. Good bathtub and good Internet connection. Excellent breakfast
- great hotel for a trip to Barcelona, free parking ,its a 10 minutes drive to metro station can cuias where you can buy a day ticket for the whole Barcelona network ( bus/tram/metro ) for 7.25,- euro, the hotel is very good great room very spacious, big bed and great bathroom, ist not a 4 star hotel in my opinion 3 star would be better, you here the cars on the streets ( highway ) even on the 5th floor, no double glass , thin walls, the first night there was i think a wedding party or something on the 5th floor we did here anything till 03.00 in the night i Almost did go to the reception to complain, ist a hotel not a party center .
Ibis Barcelona Meridiana
Located next to Fabra i Puig Station, Ibis Barcelona Meridiana is a 10-minute Metro ride from Plaza Catalunya. It offers a 24-hour bar and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV.Barcelona Meridiana’s bar serves a wide range of snacks and drinks. A daily breakfast buffet is available every day from 6 a.m. until 12 p.m.Hotel Ibis Barcelona Meridiana is set next to the Heron City Shopping Center, where you can find restaurants, movie theater and a gym. Indoor public parking is available for an extra fee.
- Clean comfortable with a 10 minute walk to the underground , a relatively quiet area considering you’re in a bustling city.
- This is not the first time in an Ibis Hotel and it is as advertised. We would not stay at this hotel as we were time limited and it was a bit out of the way as to location. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the hotel, staff or facilities. The room was comfortable and spacious enough and it was clean. Breakfast was very good and not expensive at all.
- The rooms are big enough to put 2 luggages and quite comfortable. The hotel is just next to the department store and McDonald.
- Very comfortable bed, spacious shower, soft blanket.
- The use of bigger shampoo/soap dispenser to save on plastic
Hotel Ciutat De Sant Adria
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Ciutat De Sant Adria is located in Sant Adria de Besos, just 4 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sitges is 25 miles from Ciutat De Sant Adria, and Santa Susanna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Excellent service, it couldn’t have been better. relation price/quality very high.
Metro station at 5 min from the hotel.
Very clean, room and bathroom spacy.
Cheap parking for your car
- Nice property, nice neighborhood, three blocks to metro, light breakfast included
- The guy on reception was really friendly. It’s a cheap option if you don’t mind staying a little bit outside Barcelona. It’s well connected by tram, bus, local trains and metro.
- The hotel is very clean, and the coffee is good and cheap. Good restaurant around the area to have breakfast one bocadillo with your coffee €2.50
- The hotel is perfect for short stay in Barcelona. It is not in the center but with subway or train you could reach every part of the city( subway and train stations are 5-10 min walking for the hotel) . Santa Adria is quiet places where you could find a lot of shops, restaurants, cafes and markets and the prices are good compared to the city center.The room was smal but clean and the chembermaids gave us new towels and shampoos every day. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpfull, there is a computer with internet available for all guests and the receptionist printed us some papers for free!
- Excellent service, it couldn’t have been better. relation price/quality very high.
Top Hotels In Reixach Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reixach Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reixach Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reixach Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!