10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reillac Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Reillac Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reillac Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reillac Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reillac Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reillac Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reillac Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reillac Limousin:
Motel Grill Les Coursaux
Choose among 9 fully-equipped rooms in which you will find all the amenities and comfort you may need: air-conditioning, wireless internet, etc. The hotel also boasts an outdoor swimming pool in which to take a refreshing dip before lazing on the terrace.The surrounding area is known for its prehistoric caves, castles, fortified villages, towns and villages to visit. Fishing and biking are also two popular activities in the area and there is on-site secure parking for bikes.
- Superbly quiet location, fantastic overnight stay. Hostess charming, dinner and breakfast superb value and quality.
- We have stayed at this hotel perhaps five times now and despite a change in ownership last year it still remains a very welcome place to stay. The breakfast is copious and delicious.
- Friendly staff, excellent food nice atmosphere and quiet location n
- A winter visit. We were the only ones staying but new owner was extreamly friendly and could not do more for us. Basic accomadation but warm and comfortable. Breakfast was substantial, just continental. I imagine in the summer the bar and pool would be open and a bonus.
- Extremely friendly welcome – Even offered to open the swimming pool if we wished. Rooms very comfortable. We hope to return next year
Domaine Brise Bois
At Domaine Brise Bois, the garden-view bedrooms have a flat-screen TV, DVD player, satellite channels and a minibar. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle and a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, billiards and table tennis. There is free parking nearby.
We had a 2 bed flat with direct access to the garden and a little terrace.
Beds were comfortable.
- Very spacious accommodation in lovely surroundings. Excellent dinner in attractive restaurant
- Lovely quiet location, very genial hosts. Perfect for us.
- Tucked away in beautiful countryside. Surrounded by gardens and terraces. Fantastic pool.
- The welcome from the owner was fantastic, the room was amazing, the grounds were lovely and dinner was excellent.
- We had a 2 bed flat with direct access to the garden and a little terrace.
Hostellerie La Bergerie
All the rooms at Hostellerie La Bergerie feature a modern décor and have a furnished seating area. They all include an en suite bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also offer a private, furnished terrace.Breakfast is served every morning on the furnished terrace, in the communal lounge, by the fireplace or directly in your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers a daily set menu, available upon prior reservation.Other facilities at Hostellerie La Bergerie include free Wi-Fi. Free private parking is also possible on site and Limoges is 21.7 miles away.
We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
Dinner excellent meals
Owner very friendly
- The owner was very helpful and friendly. Food and service excellent, very clean
- Wonderful large room with well equipped bathroom. Good gardens outside tables and a pool. Nice young assistants. Good food.
- La Bergerie was a lovely stop en route to Spain. The hotel itself is beautiful inside and exceptionally clean. The food in the restaurant was absolutely fabulous and owner a real pleasure to deal with. Will hopefully return in the future.
- A little difficult to locate. Superb setting in idyllic countryside. Really impressive modernisation and utilisation of an old barn. Husband & wife team, friendly and discreet. Peaceful and reasonably luxurious.
- We stayed in the larger room with aircon a lovely room with thermal bath
B&B 24 L’Echanie
Each room here will provide you with a patio, a terrace and a hot tub. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a barbecue, a fireplace and a sofa.At B&B 24 L’ Echanie you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, an ironing service and laundry facilities.Upon request and at an extra cost, Thai meals are available.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owners were lovely and welcoming. The food was great.
- Wonderful warm friendly hosts who serve fabulous Thai food. Warm and cosy accommodation in lovely surroundings. Peter and his wife made us feel truly welcome. Highly recommended.
The Hostess, Pichada, is delightful and a superb cook. We had an evening meal of Thai food and it was excellent. We had the family suite which is very spacious, plenty of hot water for a bath or shower.
In the evenings Pichada lit the old range in our room and it was toasty warm on our return.
- We received a very warm welcome and we can recommend the Thai food. We found the accommodation first class and will be staying again.
- Excellent hospitaliy the best to date and the english breakfast was great 😀
Grand Hotel Pelisson
All the rooms at Grand Hotel Pelisson have free WiFi access and a TV. They also include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy the semi gourmet cuisine prepared at the property’s restaurant or just have a drink at the bar. A breakfast buffet is served daily.At Grand Hotel Pelisson, you will also find business rooms and free bicycles rental. Brantôme can be visited 13 miles away and Angoulême Train Station is a 51-minute drive away. Free private parking is available.
Very friendly staff/owners
Very clean warm rooms
- Excellent beds, very clean rooms and friendly staff. Unfortunately the bar and restaurant are closed on Sunday.
- We arrived early afternoon, and as our room wasn’t quite ready we were offered a cup of tea. Central location in the town, so we could easily explore on foot. We ate at a local brasserie as we didn’t really want a big fancy meal in the hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable and the shower was perfect. The pool was great for a morning swim.
- Great location,friendly staff,good food,comfortable room at a good price
- Very friendly staff/owners
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a seating area. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower.In the morning, a continental breakfast with sweet and savoury items is available.At Hostellerie Saint-Jacques, other facilities offered include a children’s playground and a hot tub.La Coquille and its train station are 9.3 miles from the hotel and Limoges is 31.1 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Got upgraded from a superior room to a suite. Great views from room. Extensive continental breakfast. Friendly staff. Wonderful food.
- Ambience great. Garden and surroundings lovely. Excellent staff.
Accueil, cadre, déco… Tout est parfait.
Adresse à recommander.
la cuisine du restaurant était fabuleuse. le jardin ,la piscine ,le minigolf et le jacuzzi étaient top.
l’espace extérieur était très agréable et reposant pour toute la famille.
la chambre était confortable.
- Accueil agréable ; personnel tout aussi agréable, disponible ; petits-déjeuners diversifiés ; mise à disposition d’un lit-para pluie et matelas supplémentaire pour notre enfant.
Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite
The rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant La Météorite are equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine of the Limousin region. The hotel bar hosts music events every Friday night.Free public parking is available on site.
- This is a good stop for a cyclist in an excellent location at the heart of Rochechouart. I stayed on a Saturday, but the hotel was still quiet and comfortable despite its central location. I liked the bits of meteorite dotted around reception. Friendly staff and good value food is available.
- Welcoming staff. Large rooms. Comfortable beds. Good position in Rochechouart.
Shabby chic in a nice way with exposed floorboards
Good breakfast but some difficulty in locating owner on arrival to collect keys
- The bedding was good the food in the restaurant was good
- The room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
Hotel Restaurant Le Sully
Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and fishing. Brantôme is 15.5 miles from Hotel Restaurant Le Sully, while Périgueux, Limoges and Angoulême are 34.2 miles away.Thiviers Train Station is 9.3 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size, very clean and modern decor. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well fitted out. There was parking outside the hotel and we didn’t notice any traffic noise.
- The Hotel was as expected, easy to book, clean, quiet and friendly. We had dinner in the dining room and the food was ok but the wine was great.
- The staff were considerate and kept the restaurant open for us when we arrived later than planned. We woke late the next morning but we were still given our breakfast. The room was clean and fresh, good water pressure in the shower, and the heating was so good we had to open the window overnight. I can’t stress enough how lovely the staff were.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Personal service.
- The Hotel was nicely situated in a lovely area and staff were attentive and friendly. The room was of a reasonable size and quite modern.
Logis Hôtel de France
The rooms at the Logis Hotel de France are equipped with a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire building.Hotel de France provides a buffet breakfast every morning. Meals are prepared with fresh products from the Limousin region. There is also a bar on site, and many shops are located in the area.Guests can visit the Espace Meteorite Paul Pellas, as the city is famous for the largest meteorite that ever hit earth, millions of years ago.Logis Hotel de France is 6.4 miles from Saint-Junien station and 28 miles west of Limoges. Free public parking is possible on site.
- The staff were very helpful with parking information and were generally very friendly. The location made it very easy to see the sights of this delightful little town.
- Very helpful, even managed to understand my dreadful French!
- Good standard as always – stayed here many times – simple good quality hotel at a good price
- The staff were very pleasant and nothing was too much trouble. It was lovely to sit outside in the sun with a drink and then go inside to the restaurant for a very nice evening meal. Very well situated.
- Loved the new decor Food fantastic ,staff very pleasant We have been to this hotel a few times and it’s great in a brilliant location.
Le Relais d’Etagnac
All of the soundproofed rooms at Le Relais d’Etagnac have a flat-screen TV. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge or in the comfort of your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for dinner.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Chabanais is 2.5 miles from the hotel. Limoges is 23 miles away.
- Friendly welcoming English speaking hosts. Comfy room. Excellent menu.
- Demi pension, excellent choice for evening meal, good breakfast
- A good hotel located on the main road. My room was clean and comfortable and the receptionist was helpful. The food was good in the restaurant.
- Very near to motorway on my way to south of France. Clean and friendly staff with perfect pre packed evening dinner as restaurant closes on Sunday eve. Excellent sound proofing giving an excellent nights sleep on a very comfortable bed
- Only complaint is the wifi keeps dropping out need to improve on this everything else was excellent
Top Hotels In Reillac Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reillac Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reillac Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reillac Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!