10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reilhac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Reilhac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reilhac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reilhac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reilhac Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reilhac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reilhac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reilhac Auvergne:
Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier
At Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier, the rooms include a desk. Rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.Le Puy is 20 miles from Hôtel Les Rives D’Allier, while Blesle is 20 miles from the property. Auvergne Airport is 48 miles away.
- The owner did everything to comfort us. It was in all suspects tippietoppie!!
Very nice owners and a pleasant relaxing stay during our biking trip from Bordeaux to Geneve.
Special thanks to the lady of the house who did our laundry and made us feel very welcome.
We wish them good luck! Annemie and Bart (Ghent, Belgium)
- Very warm welcome from the charming lady owner, who speaks four languages. Nice rooms and good bathrooms. Breakfast was more than ample and the set evening meals very tasty and extremely good value. Hotel is in a good location for discovering the area, and for bikers has a garage facility to store bikes etc. should the weather be inclement.
- Very welcoming. We arrived late evening and received a great welcome. Lovely evening meal.
- Helpful and kind personnel. Good storage for bikes.
Each room is soundproofed and also has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast, which can be served in the rooms.It is possible to go fishing on the River Allier. There are restaurants and cafés within a 10-minute walk and free private parking is available at the hotel.
Friendly family run hotel. When we explained to Madame that we were on the trail of the Beast of Gervaudun she provide some pictures from the tourist office for our son and showed where to go to see the beast statutes. Made our son’s stay. generally very helpful.
Room clean and as described.
Would stay again.
- Close to the village centre. Very friendly helpful owners. Made ourselves and our dog very Welcome. Plus they did not charge for Fred the dog AND he was allowed in to breakfast with us as it was quiet.
- The owner was so friendly and helpful and she works at the hotel. Nothing was too much trouble a lovely warm welcome from the word go. She even got up early New Year’s Day to get fresh bread for breakfast. It was clear also the owner liked dogs and was interested in her visitors.
- Very friendly lady on reception & exceptionally clean room.
- Very welcoming and friendly owner ! Comfortable, clean and excellent location. Easy to park in front of hotel. 5 mins walk to Langeac centre.
- Friendly family run hotel. When we explained to Madame that we were on the trail of the Beast of Gervaudun she provide some pictures from the tourist office for our son and showed where to go to see the beast statutes. Made our son’s stay. generally very helpful.
Auberge de l’Ile d’Amour
All rooms feature a private terrace with a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a bathtub and free toiletries.On-site catering services are available and need to be reserved in advance.Additional features include a tennis court just 350 feet away and minigolf 650 feet away. Free WiFi access is provided and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, climbing and hiking.
- A very warm welcome. A spacious and comfortable room. The shower room /toilet was spacious. Good breakfast. Ample parking. Lovely setting by the river.
Un accueil sympath, chaleureux et simple, ce qui est très agréable. Pas de manières, on se sent comme à la maison. Je recommande ! Et nous y retournerons ! Une chambre et une salle de bain spacieuses et fonctionnelles, une terrasse très agréable, de l’espèce, le chant de l’Allier, carrément sympath.
Merci pour cet accueil dans ce joli coin !
- Accueil chaleureux, propre, très bonne literie, super petit-déjeuner
- grande chambre impeccable, bonne literie, carrelage dans la chambre,propreté,calme surtout pour des personnes de plus de 65 ans superbe vue sur parc avec terrasse ,WC séparé ,responsable chaleureux ,petit dej buffet copieux ,proximité des bords de l’allier avec ballade dans parc ,très agréable avec un chien donc super rien à dire
- Vaste chambre avec petite terrasse. Dans un écrin de verdure pas trop loin du centre ville. Accueil sympathique et souriant.
Hôtel Restaurant du Pêcheur
Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Blesle is 16.2 miles from Hôtel Restaurant du Pêcheur, while Saint-Flour is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 45.4 miles from the property.
Tastefully decorated and beautiful location.
But most of all the owner was exceedingly kind and helpful to us. We stayed on our way through France to the channel and then on our way back to Beziers. We both felt quite ill and they were really attentive, helping us with luggage and bringing cups of tea to the room.
- This is a lovely, friendly hotel in a pretty village. It’s dog-friendly too, which is a real bonus. We’ve been in the same room on three occasions. It has minimal decor, but is comfortable and practical. The breakfast room is pleasant and bright, but we like dining outside best. Every time we’ve been there on a Friday evening, there has been live music.
- The restaurant was excellent, the food exceptional value and the view of the river stunning.
- This was probably the nicest hotel we stayed in during our two week trip across France. Great host, breakfast and room. They were very accommodating with our bikes and allowed us to check in early. I really hope one day we will be back !
- Everything was lovely. Fabulous view, good food, attentive and happy staff and excellent value for money.
- Tastefully decorated and beautiful location.
Auberge De Chanteuges
Provided with an LCD TV and free Wi-Fi internet access, guest rooms at the Auberge De Chanteuges offer a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath.A continental breakfast is proposed every morning in the dining room and regional specialties are served at the restaurant. A bar and a bakery can be found 150 feet away.You can read a book or one of the free newspapers and relax in the property’s lounge. The Auberge De Chanteuges is 1,650 feet from Abbaye Chanteuges and canoeing can be done 3.1 miles away. Langeac Train Station is 3.7 miles away.
- Lovely hotel in a picturesque setting. Excellent food for dinner. Good value for money.
Everything was perfect and had that little extra personal touch about it.
The location where two shallow rivers meet outside the windows of the rooms with the gentle sound of the water was calming and relaxing.
- Beautiful house in a beautiful peaceful location overlooking a stream and the hills. Very comfortable and friendly staff.
- Belle chambre. Sanitaire /S.de bain très propre.
- Le cadre, la terrasse du restaurant qui donne sur la jolie rivière.
Relais du Silence Domaine Saint-Roch
The hotel offers comfortable rooms equipped with TNT channels and free Internet access.The Relais du Silence Domaine Saint-Roch has a green hillside overlooking the valley. This 18th century old mansion has a history that goes back up to the middle age.
- The food was exceptionally good and excellent value for money. I highly recommned this hotel in every way
- Wonderful view from our room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely restaurant.
Lovely helpful staff
Great location – surrounded by nature and top notch view
Peaceful, perfect to rest
Very well prepared dinner, high quality
- The site, hotel, meals, attention of the staff, peace and quiet!
- Nice rooms and facilities in a really beautiful location
Auberge Saint Vincent
At the inn, rooms have a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom.The daily breakfast offers continental and à la carte options.Guests at Auberge Saint Vincent will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mazerat-Aurouze, like fishing and hiking.Le Puy is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Blesle is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 43 miles from Auberge Saint Vincent.
- The room was clean and the sheets and duvet were good.
- I’ve been traveling for nearly a month now, and this is by far my favorite place that I’ve stayed. The couple who run the hotel and restaurant were incredibly kind to me, even picking me up and dropping me off at the station so I wouldn’t have to hire a taxi, which are expensive locally, and they made sure I felt welcome at their hotel. I ate breakfast and dinner there the days that I was there, and it was always delicious, especially the dinners, which the husband made himself and did an extremely good job of it; I haven’t eaten so well in a long time. The room was very comfortable, especially the bed, and everything was clean and well-tended. Spending time there was very relaxing, and I already miss being there.
Accueil chaleureux des patrons de l’hôtel
préparation d’un repas le soir malgré que nous étions les seuls clients ce soir là
petit déjeuner très correct
hôtel très calme avec vue sur une jolie rivière
L’accueil a été très chaleureux. Les gérants étaient aux petits soins pour nous.
Le dîner était fait maison et très bon.
Les pains au chocolat au petit déjeuner étaient énormes et délicieux.
Nous sommes venus accompagnés de notre chien. Bien que de grande taille (golden retriever) cela n’a pas été un problème du tout.
L’endroit est au calme, on a la vue sur la rivière et la forêt. C’est un bel endroit tenu par des gens charmants.
- Accueil très convivial ! Je vous conseille de chercher le canard blanc!!!
Hôtel La Crèche
La Crèche offers Spacious and comfortable rooms with a simple decoration.Start the day with a hearty breakfast that will provide you the required energy. Breakfast can be served either in guests rooms or as a buffet in the hotel restaurant.For your comfort the hotel has a cozy, shared living room, a bar and a large garden. Guests also have use of a pool table and a foosball table.Savour typical specialities in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotels restaurant.The area offers many activities such as horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, water sports and excursions.
- Breakfast. Leaving key and instructions when we arrived very late at night.
- A most enjoyable experience. The room was very comfortable and the restaurant excellent.
Hôtel très correct pour un prix raisonnable.
Restaurant de qualité.
L’accueil, le repas. Produits frais de la région, mention spéciale pour le carpaccio de magret de canard. Le service, tout !!
Je suis une inconditionnelle de ce lieu. C’est un havre de paix.
- La tranquillité malgré sa situation en bord de route. La piscine très agréable avec coin verdure permet de se détendre après une longue route. Une très bonne cuisine ce qui nous a incité à refaire une halte pour la 2e année consécutive.
Hôtel Saint Verny
The guest rooms at Hôtel Saint Verny include a TV and a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are also available.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area at Hôtel Saint Verny, and drinks are proposed in the hotel bar.Free parking is possible on site and Issoire is 29.2 miles away. The property is a 1-hour drive from both Le Puy-en-Velay and Clermont-Ferrand.
- 1/2 pension – repas correct. Le responsable est très aimable et accueillant.
- Vu magnifique personnel très sympathique lit confortable.
Klassisches französisches Frühstück mir viel frischem Obst und gutem Kaffee.
Lage in wunderbarer Landschaft mit Hängebrücke über die L’Allier aus dem vorletzten Jahrhundert (ein technisches Denkmal) und einer Burgruine oberhalb des Ortes.
Toller Ausblick vom Balkon des Zimmers.
La literie neuve était excellente.
Ambiance familiale d’un hôtel “à l’ancienne”
Calme de l’hôtel la nuit très appréciable et souplesse des horaires de repas.
- Très bon accueil, chambre très confortable, vue magnifique, repas très bon.
A flat-screen TV with Canal+ and satellite channels and a wardrobe are provided in each soundproofed room. All rooms have a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi access.Breakfast can be delivered to guests’ rooms or selected from the buffet. Le Mandarin restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner. Dishes made with products from the Auvergne region are featured on the menu.Free parking is available on site. Artemis Hotel is 6.8 miles from the A75 motorway. Clermont-Ferrand is 34.2 miles away. Guests can visit the 14th –century Chateau Chavaniac Lafayette which is 18 miles away. Chateau de Domeyrat is 9.3 miles away.
- very well located for business, rooms are clean, simply decorated, hotel in need of a makeover, starting to show its age, staff very attentive and will do anything to make you feel comfortable, breakfast poor for French standards, I enjoyed dinner at the restaurant, nice menu, the cheeses selection not to be missed
- Nice pool, we liked the meal in the restaurant, very good breakfast. Friendly staff. Only a few km from the beautiful A75
- a very good evening meal lifted this hotel out of the bland
Établissement parfait chambres spacieuses et très bien équipées
Piscine belle personnel très agréable et établissement très bien situé
J’y retournerai sans aucun doute
- qualité de l’accueil,confort et propreté de l’établissement,,excellente cuisine
Top Hotels In Reilhac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reilhac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reilhac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reilhac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!