10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reigosa Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Reigosa Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reigosa Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reigosa Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reigosa Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reigosa Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reigosa Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reigosa Galicia:
Galicia Palace is located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo and 9 miles from Sanxenxo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla de la Toja is 11 miles from Galicia Palace, and O Grove is 12 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- Still the best hotel in Galicia and probably Spain. Staff are wonderful. Food is excellent, service too. Reception staff are kind and efficient, always prepared to help.
- The best hotel in Pontevedra I would think. A lovely stay.
- Friendly, super helpful staff, facilities were great, location easy walking distance to historical plaza
- The room was HUGE and very private. It felt like a suite. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Nice hotel, took us ages to find the underground parking but staff were extremely nice, hotel great location
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Room offers accommodations in Pontevedra, just 14 miles from Vigo. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Room, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Clean and new.. very accessible with a welcoming staff. No nonsense bedroom with very adequate bathroom.
The hotel is very clean and has a perfect location, because it’s very close to the railway station and not far away from the center. The staff at the recption is extremely nice and helpful! You can leave you luggage at the reception the last day, which I found very practical.
The breakfast is very good and abundant.
- Friendly staff. Nice big and clean room. Good wi-fi and great location
- For the money, this was a great hotel in a fantastic location for “caminantes” of the St James Way: clean, comfortable, and breakfast included.
- Very helpful receptionist and smart, comfortable room.
Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra
Located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Room at the back and on a higher floor as requested so no noise from outside the hotel. Was spacious as well. Wifi was excellent.
- The bedroom was better than what I expected. Old but comfortable
- Location. Basic room, excellent value for money. Good heating and wifi.
- Breakfast is recommended – good value for the price.
- Wonderful dedicated receptionist, didn’t meet any other staff
Hotel HHB Pontevedra Confort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel HHB Pontevedra Confort offers accommodations in Pontevedra, just 14 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from HHB Pontevedra Confort, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Hotel HHB Pontevedra Confort.
- Comfortable mattress, reasonable shower. Breakfast was surprisingly good, as they offered cakes. It’s walking distance from pharmacy, grocery stores and restaurants.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
The room was a good size and comfortable.
We opted for the breakfast in the adjoining cafe and it was a lovely start to the day.
Nice cozy hotel, rooms big enough, bar opens as early as 6.00
Walking distance to centre, yet good price
- Ubicación genial..Muy buen trato y un hotel muy tranquilo
- Es war alles okay. Das Zimmer wirkte aufgeräumt und gereinigt.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Luis offers accommodations in Vilaboa, just 9 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing and hiking. Pontevedra is 6 miles from San Luis, and Sanxenxo is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Clean, restaurant for dinner with good food for good value. This was important since it was heavy wind and rainy outside.
- Everything was great, very relaxed, all staff very patient with my stumbling Spanish as they do not speak English it appeared but then, a great opportunity to practice!! There was a lovely staff member on duty when I checked in and I discovered through my limited conversation skills she was Cubana. A really lovely lady who was so generous with her time and customer service.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, Good onsite restaurant and bar.
- The staff was very kind and they did our laundry for us! The hotel room was clean and spacious and the restaurant offers a nice selection of meals. We enjoyed our stay.
A large single room, openable window, good bathroom, clean and modern, and very
helpful staff . All well appointed, and faultless.
Located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Rias Bajas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Rias Bajas, and Isla de la Toja is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Rias Bajas.
- Lovely hotel. Right along the Camino Portugues. Comfortable beds. Large room and bathroom. Very clean. Right beside old city.
- Location was perfect as we were meeting our son who lives in the centre of the city and parking was just opposite for about £12 per day.
- The location was perfect, right in the centre of town.
- As someone had already written, it is a nice surprise, the pictures on Booking.com do not do it justice, it is much nicer in reality. Perfectly located, super clean, stylish, with extremely nice staff, the garage is conveniently next door.
- It is a nice hotel when you don’t expect something extraordinary. Everything is up to the mark!
Parador de Pontevedra
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.This impressive 16th-century palace is located in the historic heart of Pontevedra and is classically decorated in true Parador style with an elegant restaurant serving delicious, regional cuisine.Originally the residence of Count Maceda, the Parador de Pontevedra has been masterfully renovated to retain its past glory. Built of robust, local stone, the palace is surrounded by pretty landscaped gardens and a large sun terrace. Climb the carved, stone staircase which leads to bedrooms with a noble atmosphere thanks to antique-style decor and rich fabrics. Relax in the elegant lounge areas and catch up with the day’s newpapers or on the free wireless internet.Explore Galicia’s rustic coastline and discover many coves and beaches – perfect for coastal walks and swims in the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, stroll the enchanting streets of Pontevedra and find local shops, bars and restaurants serving typical tapas.
- Fabulous historical building. Beautifully decorated.
- This parador is fantastic. The rooms were lovely. The bed had the best sheets. The bathroom amenities were excellent. The buffet breakfast was superior!
- The building and bedrooms were pristine in this beautiful historic building. Great bathrooms and spotlessly clean. Roof garden. On Portugese camino and would love to have spent more than one night
- Superb location, on site parking, excellent restaurant
- Loved the old feel of the building. It was like going back in time.
Hotel Apartamentos Dabarca
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Apartamentos Dabarca offers accommodations in Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Apartments Darbarca, and Sanxenxo is 8 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- Lovely people, nice and clean, would definety go again!
- We had a two bedroom apartment for 3 people, the bedrooms were good sized. The room was clean. The kitchen was very small but had the facilities needed for an overnight. The location was good – just across from the old quarter. The reception was very helpful. Would stay here again
- The apartments were excellent with bedroom, bathroom and a lounge with a small kitchen. For two people it was palacial. There was no food in the hotel apartments but there was a cafe on the roof which served breakfast and light meals as well as hot drinks and included a bar. You could sit outside or inside. The Hotel apartments were situated on the outskirts of the old town in Pontevedra – an ideal spot close to all the main facilities and sites.
- Spacious and light apartment, comfortable beds, good shutters, helpful staff, great location near river.
- Modern, clean, and great location. Nice places to eat nearby.
Hotel Restaurante Rúas
Located in the Pontevedra Old Town neighborhood in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Restaurante Rúas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Restaurante Rúas, and Isla de la Toja is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Very nice and professional staff. There was a technical problem with my reservation and they booked a room for me at the Parador, with no extra cost.
The room was very comfortable and clean, and was located at the very center of the old district. This is the place I will pick for my next trip to Pontevedra.
the hotel is located in the city center (plaza de la lena on one side and another nice square on the otherside) and is really comfortable place to stay.
Tourism Office is in the square right behind the hotel and they re very helpful and have a lot of suggestions for tours and activities.
the price was really fait for what you get.
the bar next door serves nice espresso (ok for italian standards – rare for the average in Spain) and each cup of coffee comes with a shot of fresh orange juice and 2 small churros for 1,10 Euros. croissants and other pastries were also not bad.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location. Excellent wifi
- Excellent situation, centre ville mais calme. Authentique. Bar, restau agréables.
- The location was excellent. The room was basic but really nice at the same time. I really liked the old fashioned decor in the reception area and the lovely winding stairs to the bedrooms.
- Very nice and professional staff. There was a technical problem with my reservation and they booked a room for me at the Parador, with no extra cost.
Hotel Madrid, in central Pontevedra, is within a 5 minute walk of the Peregrina Church and the historic district All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The Madrid Hotel offers simple rooms with tiled floors, a ventilator fan and a work desk. Some rooms have a private balcony, and the modern bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer.The Madrid has a restaurant and cafe-bar. Room service is available, and special diet menus can be requested.There is a TV room, with a 46-inch LCD TV, where guests can relax, as well as a sun terrace.
- The hotel is just steps off the Portugues Camino route and minutes from the old city. Very quite location and nice little coffee shop attached.
- Close to the town with it’s restaurants and pleasant squares.
- Super close to the historical zone. Dinner was good too.
- It was clean, the location was good and the bed was comfortable.
- It is in the city centre, 2 corners from the Camino de Santiago and basilica. Very good food in the restaurant downstairs.
Top Hotels In Reigosa Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reigosa Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reigosa Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reigosa Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!