10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reichstett Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Reichstett Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reichstett Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reichstett Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reichstett Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reichstett Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reichstett Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reichstett Alsace:
L’Aigle d’Or – Strasbourg Nord
Hotel L’Aigle d’Or features comfortable rooms equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.In the morning, enjoy a buffet breakfast before exploring the beautiful surrounding area.Hotel L’Aigle d’Or offers easy access to the main towns of the region as well as Germany.
- Good location. Comfortable room and excellent breakfast.
- Very friendly hosts, comfy beds, excellent breakfast. We’ll be back!
- Everything apart from the bath not being there and the mini bar only having water in it (but very nice staff found a beer!!)
- Very quaint quiet town. Easy to drive to. Excellent accomodations and friendly staff. Friendly town persons. Easy walk to grocery store.
- Very friendly staff! Helpful and full of knowledge! Clean and comfortable room! Perfect place to stay for an overnight to Strasbourg Christmas market.
Hotel Roi Soleil Strasbourg Mundolsheim
Rooms at the Hotel Roi Soleil present comfortable living spaces equipped with modern facilities including LCD cable TV and free Wi-Fi access.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served daily.The Hotel Roi Soleil is in a great location for exploring the city of Strasbourg.
- Good location for an overnight and also for quick visit of Strasbourg
Easy in and out, was convenient for our dog walk.
Location has a good access to highway.
Staff was however good.
- All it was ok. No practical for those who don’t have a car.
- Good, quiet location, easy to find. Buffet style help yourself breakfast, lovely fresh bread. Will stay here again in the future.
Very clean rooms. Polite staff. Good location.
The rooms are a little bit small.
Free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV are provided in the modern guest rooms, which have simple decor. Each room offers a view of the grounds and the pool, and the bathrooms include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at hotel Argos, and you can enjoy a drink at the bar or on the shaded terrace.Strasbourg Train Station is 7 miles from this hotel and free private parking is available on site. Exit 49 on highway A4 is just 1.5 miles away.
- Very good quality for the price – very nice personnel- clear rooms and premise
- The room was comfortable and spacious. The hotel was perfectly located for our trip and easy to find. Staff very friendly and efficient.
Pleasant decor with nautical scheme in common areas.
Fireplace for winter and good size outdoor swimming pool for summer
- Spacious room with good size bathroom. Very good value for money
- The staff was extraordinarily nice and the hotel easily accessible from the Autoroute. Small cozy rooms, very clean!
East Hotel 67
East Hotel features 52 fully equipped rooms and the staff offer a warm and friendly welcome.You can enjoy a drink in the on-site bar at East Hotel 67.The hotel benefits from a privileged location near bus and tram stops, and offers easy access to the city centre and European institutions.
- Nice, Clean, easy to check in and out. Comfortable playground if you travel with kids. Great service for reasonable value.
- The young girl on reception was extremely helpful and friendly and spoke perfect English which really helped
- Very friendly personal, thank you, you are really nice! Beautiful interior on the hall. Supermarket near the hotel. Close to Strasburg. There was enough place in the room
- We felt quite unsafe in the hotel. Wouldn’t recommend it to people.
We slept like stones ! It is quite, comfortable, excellent car parking slot inside the premises, close to a McDonald for an hamburger and to a “U” supermarket with inside a wide choice of bakery, cafeterias etc etc. Very good value for money.
Staff very kind and friendly (we arrived after 22:00, there was a problem with the automatic check-in and one of the staff came immediately to open and gave us access to the room).
Relais De La Poste-Strasbourg Nord
Relais de la Poste features comfortable rooms decorated with cosy colours. They offer a Wifi Internet access.After a day of business appointments or visits in the area, savour delicious gastronomic cuisine in the hotel’s Micelin-star restaurant. The Chef prepares these authentic dishes with a modern touch.La Wantzenau Golf Course is 1.2 miles from Relais De La Poste and Germany is only a 15-minute drive away. Guests can take a bus that is just outside of the hotel or the tram from Honeheim Station to access the historical centre of Strasbourg.
- Great location for me as the customer was only 5mins away.
- staff was very accommodating- we were traveling on bicycle- boutique style hotel -quiet pleasant surroundings- would recommend
- We arrived late in the day, and the women who checked us in was so kind and helpful! The restaurant was closed that night, so she made reservations for us at another nice restaurant.
- The fine dining meals was delicious and the Champagne was great. The room was nice and comfortable, although quite small for a double room. Service was very good.
- Set in a beautiful town and very handy for the train into Strasbourg
Hôtel Restaurant Au Fil de l’Eau Strasbourg Nord
Each guest room has a shower installed in the middle of the bath in the private bathroom. A telephone and work desk feature in the rooms, which have wooden furnishings and tiled flooring.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Hôtel Restaurant Au Fil de l’Eau. You can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar or on the terrace.Strasbourg’s Modern Art Museum is 8.1 miles from this hotel and you can visit the Château de Pourtalès, 9.9 miles away. Entzheim Airport is 14.3 miles away and free public parking is available nearby.
- The staff of the hotel was very helpful and supportive throughout the arrival, during the stay and before leaving.
- Just near a bus stop that can take you to the city center in less than 40 minutes. Polite staff.
- Good location just north of Strasbourg. The manager spoke English and was very accommodating. Even though he was in the midst of renovations he took the time to get me beer and coffee when I requested it. Affligem and Fischer on tap! Nice bar set up and plenty of dining tables. Easy and plentiful parking spots that you don’t have to pay for. Also located on a little picturesque canal. A nice clean little town. Room was comfortable with a regular bathtub and good reading lights on the bed.
- The location was beautiful. The coffee was very good and the stuff was very friendly.
- Very good value, staff are very friendly and positive.
Kyriad Strasbourg Nord – Palais des Congrès Schiltigheim
Each of the air-conditioned rooms at Kyriad Strasbourg Nord – Palais des Congrès includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a telephone and a satellite TV. Inspired from Feng Shui, the décor mixes the 5 natural elements: wood, fire, earth, metal and water.A hot and cold buffet breakfast with sweet and savoury items is served daily and includes pastries, bread, dairy products, eggs, fresh fruit, juices and hot drinks. The restaurant proposes an organic and regional cuisine made from fresh and seasonal products.With 24-hour front desk and a fitness room, the property also features meeting rooms and free newspapers. The Strasbourg Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- The location of the Hotel is very convenient, access to the public transport connecting to the Strasbourg city center. Very welcoming staff, security and comfort. Very good relation quality – price !
+ we booked same day on booking.com
+ 24hr reception
- Very friendly staff at the reception and good efficient service. Room was nice and clean with everything I needed and some nice little extras. Ideally located opposite the Tramway station so it’s easy, fast and cheap to ride to the city center.
- Clean rooms, good parking and great connection to the city center. Very friendly and available staff.
- I liked that the location was right across from a strassenbahn stop and there were restaurants literally right outisde the hotel. The staff was very friendly!
B&B Hôtel Strasbourg Nord Artisans
The rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Breakfast is served daily at the hotel, with an additional cost.Baden-Baden is 24.9 miles from B&B Hôtel Strasbourg Nord Artisans, while Rust is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Entzheim Airport, 9.3 miles from B&B Hôtel Strasbourg Nord Artisans.
Convenient location when you are on the road.
The staff was nice.
Staff was very helpfull and friendly ! Thank you again for helping me out !
The breakfast buffet was very cheap, but value for money.
- Big bed, ok place to stay for a night if you are without kids, good parking, quiet place – can sleep with an open window
- Very high tech and innovative hostel. Did not see a single member of staff nearly until the end of my stay. Computerised doors, vending machines, light on/offs. Lot of parking space
- The room was super clean, location top, price perfect !
- Convenient location when you are on the road.
Le Moulin De La Wantzenau – Strasbourg Nord
All rooms features a flat-screen TV, WiFi access and tea and coffee making facilities. It also includes a private bathroom.An organic buffet breakfast with regional products is served each morning. Guests can also enjoy the traditional, gastronomic cuisine in the restaurant.The Palais des Congrès Convention Centre and Parc des Expositions Exhibition Centre are both 6.2 miles from the property. Wantzenau Golf Club is only 2.5 miles away.
- Good sized rooms in a very handsome watermill surrounded by trees and with the sound of the water going under the building. Fairly easy to find and only 15 minutes ride from the main highway. Wifi worked and was free but wasn’t very quick (buffering a lot in Youtube).
- Beautiful retreat from the insanely overcrowded Strasbourg next to a “restaurant gastronomique”. Small but high-quality breakfast. Our favorite weekend stop over on our way to Italy or southern Germany.
- Excellent restaurant across the courtyard. Quiet location and spacious bedroom with a comfortable bed. No complaints at all.
Wonderfull location, i like that old building. The room was very large and well desingned.
The restaurant was closed but we got something to drink on the hotelbar and it was nice to sit in front of the hotel.
Friendly and helpful staff
Quiet countryside location
Large family room
The guest rooms are equipped with a TV and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Some rooms offer a view of the surrounding garden and some have a garden.Breakfast is served each morning, either in the dining room or in your room. When the weather is nice, guests can enjoy seasonal dishes on the terrace.The hotel is located 2,150 feet from Kilstett Train Station and 2.7 miles from Wantzenau Golf Club. The centre of Strasbourg is a 25-minute drive away.
- Amazing find for our large family for a night exploring around Alsace. Clean, quiet, beautiful setting, delightful staff, delicious breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, food excellent and very generous servings, We had a spacious family room on the top floor, very comfortable beds and a lovely view overlooking the hotel garden and fields beyond.
- Friendly staff, spotlessly clean, good restaurant and great value for money
- Staffs are so friendly and kind!! I loved the atmosphere of this hotel. Breakfast was also fantastic. Diner also looked popular and smelled good I regret for not eating dinner here. Room was spacy and the bed was confy.
- Owners are so kind and very friendly. Amazing food and vines. Great value for final price. Area is is amazing for walk around.
Top Hotels In Reichstett Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reichstett Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reichstett Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reichstett Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!