10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rehoboth Manor Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Rehoboth Manor Delaware is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rehoboth Manor Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rehoboth Manor Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rehoboth Manor Delaware. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rehoboth Manor Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rehoboth Manor Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rehoboth Manor Delaware:
Rodeway Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach
One of our best sellers in Rehoboth Beach! A 10-minute drive from Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, Rodeway Inn & Suites provides air-conditioned rooms with a sofa and cable TV. It features a pool with a deck, outdoor sitting areas and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms at Rodeway Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach include a microwave, fridge and a tea/coffee-making facilities. Each room also has heating, a desk, ironing facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Several shops, outlet stores, restaurants and eateries are in the vicinity of the hotel.Guests at Rodeway Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach can sunbathe poolside on the lounge chairs or socialize in the the outdoor sitting areas. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Cape Henlopen State Park and Jungle Jims Water Park are within a 20-minute drive of the hotel. Free parking is provided.
- I like the size of the room. Also, the location was ideal.
- I didn’t like anything about this hotel.would never recommend any one to stay at this property.
- The bathrooms weren’t properly cleaned. Hair in shower and on floor.
- All the people I spoke with were very helpful and accommodating.
- Avery thing convince from locations clean room and good breakfast all families spend good time tanks.
This Rehoboth Beach hotel is located just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and the boardwalk. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop sun terrace with panoramic views.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every room at the Atlantis Inn. The air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and an en suite bathroom.Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and free parking is provided. Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Rehoboth Atlantis Inn.Tanger Factory Outlets are 2 miles from the hotel. Jungle Jim’s waterpark is 1 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and accommodations nice. Parking was excellent, close to beach and stores.
- Great location with easy access to all the wonderful restaurants in the area.
- Location, price, the Staff. Overall stay was very comfortable.
- I didn’t like anything about this property at all the sheets on our beds were not change dirty sheets!
- Melissa (Hotel staff member) was a life saver!! I had a windshield wiper that decided to stop working when it was pouring down raining. She recommended “The Garage” a very reputable place to get your car fixed. They were very professional and friendly and had me back on the road in no time! Melissa is a very hard worker and very knowledgeable on places to go and eat especially on a Sunday. They had hot coffee and tea in the morning and she always was in a good mood and greeted you with a smile. She is the type of person who would go the extra mile to make your vacation go just right! This is very rare in hotel workers. I hope her boss reads this and gives her a raise!!! Otherwise she needs to go UNION!! LOL. And I would be glad to help her with that! LOL.
Heritage Inn – Rehoboth Beach
This Lewes Heritage Inn is 13 minutes’ drive to Lewes Beach and 12 minutes’ drive to Dewey Beach. Free WiFi is available in public areas of the hotel.The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator, coffee-making facilities and cable TV.The Heritage Inn has a fitness centre, children’s play area and a seasonal outdoor pool. They also have a 24-hour front desk.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at the Heritage Inn.Another nearby beach is the Rehoboth Beach which is only 15 minutes’ drive from the inn. Cape Henlopen State Park is 6 miles away, and the Nassau Valley Vineyards is only 3 miles away.
- Location was good and they had rooms available on short notice
- The breakfast was nice. The staff members were friendly. The manager Rainee worked with me ahead of time to make sure I had what I needed during my stay.
Breakfast room is nice and cozy with view on golf course.
Large choice for breakfast.
Comfortable and space room. Nice view and peaceful at night.
- Quiet, clean, good water pressure and great staff.
- Breakfast & location. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites – Rehoboth Beach
Located a 10-minute drive from Rehoboth Beach, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites-Rehoboth Beach has air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. It features an outdoor pool, and a landscaped garden with seating areas.Each room includes a desk, telephone, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room. Several shops, outlet stores, restaurants and eateries are in the vicinity of the hotel.Guests at the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites-Rehoboth Beach can sunbathe poolside on the lounge chairs and enjoy a picnic on the outside grassy area.Cape Henlopen State Park is a 20-minute drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Pillows could have been firmer.
- Fantastic location. Clean. Comfortable. Friendly staff.
The beds were very comfortable.
The breakfast had many items to choose from, and it was free!!
Overall, a good value for the cost.
- Blueberry waffles! Overall a great value and an excellent location. I would stay there again. Bathroom and sink area were clean as was the small refrigerator and microwave. Free USA Today which I did not expect at this price point.
- I compare everything in the room compared to the Red Mill Motel, this hotel had a blow dryer, comfortable beds, hot water, cold fridge, warm room, flat pillows. I had a good night sleep!
Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach
The Sleep Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach hotel is on U.S. Route 1, near many Delaware beach attractions, including historic downtown Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach and Bethany Beach. This Lewes, DE hotel is minutes from the Delaware Seashore State Park and the Cape May-Lewes Ferry.All guest rooms include irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, hair dryers and cable TV with HBO. The suites have microwaves and refrigerators. Two-room suites and sweetheart suites with whirlpool bathtubs are also available.The hotel’s features and amenities include free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, free coffee, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access, a free weekday newspaper, an outdoor heated pool and kiddie pool with water activities.Be sure to take advantage of the on-site basketball court, fitness room and outdoor picnic area. The media room with surround sound is the perfect place to relax with your favorite movie.Business travelers will appreciate lobby workstations with wireless Internet access and access to copy and fax services. This Rehoboth Beach area hotel is available for meetings or parties with the luxurious meeting space that accommodates up to 50 people.Plenty of parking is provided and group buses are welcome. Laundry facilities are available on the property.Visitors will enjoy many outdoor activities located just minutes away, including the boardwalk, deep-sea fishing, boating, parasailing, golf, tennis, water slides, go-carts and other amusements. Several restaurants, museums and antique shops are within walking distance.This Lewes, DE hotel is close to more than 140 tax-free shops in the Rehoboth Beach Outlets, including Harry and David, Mikasa, The Gap Outlet, Banana Republic, L.L. Bean and many more.
- The bed was great and the room was quiet and very comfortable.
- Good value, enjoyed the breakfast, courteous staff
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast and nice assortment of tea and coffee anytime. Quiet, clean and updated.
- Hotel was nice we have stayed here several times and it is always a nice place to stay
- The entire experience was great! Everyone was so friendly and everything was wonderfully clean. Check-in & check-out was quick and smooth. Even able to take us early, we arrived about an hour before check-in, so that was a nice unexpected surprise.
Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach – Dewey
One of our top picks in Rehoboth Beach.Centrally located between Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach, the non-smoking Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach-Dewey is close to all of the tax-free shopping at the Rehoboth Beach Outlets.All guest rooms at Quality Inn & Suites Rehoboth Beach-Dewey include refrigerators, hair dryers and cable TV with HBO. Handicap accessible rooms are available.This Rehoboth Beach, DE features a business center with access to fax and copy services and large business rooms with data ports and spacious work desks. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Many outdoor activities are nearby like golf, tennis and miniature golf. Several restaurants and cocktail lounges can also be found in the area.Hotel features and amenities include free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi access, free local calls, free newspapers during the week and free coffee.Guests are invited to relax by the indoor heated pool after a long day of work or play.Cape Henlopen State Park and Delaware Seashore State Park are located just a few miles away, offering miles of shoreline with swimming, surfing, fishing, boating and picnicking. The Cape May County Park & Zoo is only 23 miles from this Rehoboth Beach, DE hotel.
- The front desk staff, and especially the housekeeping staff were very friendly, professional and accommodating. We will visit again, and again, and again.
- Friendly reception staff, very spacious and clean rooms, great location. Good restaurant right next door. Air conditioner actually worked. Breakfast was good. No noisy partiers. No issues–would return.
- I liked this hotel because it was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was nothing exceptional but for a quick bite and a good cup of coffee, it was fine. It was nicely located for shopping, entertainment, and the beaches. The staff was friendly and helpful. I’d stay again. Good value for the money.
- The room smelled like fresh linen. It was a great size! The staff was friendly and helpful. The indoor pool was heated and clean.
- Extremely clean, staff was really helpful, friendly and easy to find
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Canalside Inn offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach, just 28 miles from Ocean City.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cape May is 18 miles from Canalside Inn, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Great locations steps away from the downtown strip, but tucked away from outdoor noise. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Bathrooms were updated.
- Quiet, room had everything needed and nothing beyond, so space was maximally utilized. Staff person we met was very helpful. Immaculate throughout. Terrific value.
- Muffins,bagels, cerals, toast, juices & coffee
- It’s the first time being there the online pictures off the place looked very unique so we decided to give it a go. The room was beautiful very fashionable decor and beautiful colors. Parking was very comfortable. However the front desk person was for me personally not very welcoming and I had to sign a document where if I damage anything in the room I’ll be responsible for it which I guess it’s standard but the whole experience makes you feel on edge! Red wine stain on carpet $100 charge smoking in room $300 etc. which makes you feel like even a scratch on the wall you will be charged for it. Breakfast was beyond basic just bagels, cereal , or fruit preservatives yogurt etc. very much pre packed food. But the beauty off this hotel in outstanding Its really a beautiful place to stay just lay in bed and don’t move because you will be charged !!!
- The fresh coffee in the room was a great surprise. The bed was very comfortable. The colors in the room were very beach oriented and made you feel comfortable.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rehoboth offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ocean City is 28 miles from Hotel Rehoboth, and Cape May is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was very comfortable. The staff was outstanding. It has a restaurant on site where they make fresh pasta every day
- Great location and great hotel. My kids loved the room.
- Loved the robes…size and cleanliness of room…turn down service as well as evening reception!
- The hotel was extremely clean and beds we’re very comfortable!
- The rooms were nice , the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was edible. And the hotel was very clean and enjoying to look at
Admiral on Baltimore
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rehoboth Beach, 28 miles from Ocean City, Admiral on Baltimore features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 18 miles from Admiral on Baltimore, and Wildwood is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from Admiral on Baltimore.
- We were in town for a race and the location of the hotel couldn’t have been better. We were right on the water and close to everything we needed without having to access our car for the entire weekend. I will definitely be back!
- The location was perfect for attending the event we planned
- Great location… you could not make it easier to have a nice walk to the boardwalk or to the main street of Rehoboth. Beach is right out front and if you have a view on the street side you can wake up to the ocean view.. all good. The staff was nice and friendly and the guy up front was cool..
- nice view of water from balcony. Easy 30second walk to beach and main boardwalk and stores. good coffee always available. rooms very clean and carpet like new. very relaxing stay. “The Pond” very close by was an extra bonus.
- I liked the location – shopping and dining within walking distance.
Atlantic View Hotel
Located in Dewey Beach, 27 miles from Ocean City, Atlantic View Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Cape May is 19 miles from Atlantic View Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 34 miles from Atlantic View Hotel.
- Great location! Staff was wonderful! Beautiful view from 2nd floor up. No elevator. Continental breakfast, but great. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate 24 hrs. Steps from the beach. Nice quiet town in the fall. Close to everything.
- Location, location, location! How blessed we were to wake up to the sun rising over the Atlantic with the sounds of the waves crashing! Then to walk to Sunrise Restaurant for a hot, delicious, BIG breakfast. Don’t miss it!
- The staff was very informative and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! Great Place!
- Staff was very helpful and friendly. We went in the off-season, so there were hardly any people there, which was what we were hoping for. The beach access and the view were excellent.
- the young gentleman at front desk was very helpful. I told him , I was having a problem walking up four sets of stairs so he moved us to a lower room and apologize because he couldn’t get us on the first floor.
Top Hotels In Rehoboth Manor Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rehoboth Manor Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rehoboth Manor Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rehoboth Manor Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!