10 Best Hotels To Stay In Regués Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Regués Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Regués Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Regués Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Regués Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Regués Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Regués Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Regués Catalonia:
Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla
Located in Tortosa in the region of Catalonia, 17 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. L’Ametlla de Mar is 19 miles from Hotel Rural Jaloa – Panxampla, and Valderrobres is 16 miles away. Reus Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Very comfy and clean room. Friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Comfy baby cot.
- We loved the breakfast, the costumer service, the location, the room, nothing to complain about. We enjoyed the horseback riding with my 6 year old daughter, a great activity for the area. We look forward to returning.
- The warm welcome by the host. Made to feel special. Outstanding restaurant meal,very fine dining, could be Michelin starred and very reasonably priced
Surprise five star evening meal. Not much choice but loads of little courses with 5 star service.
All quite surprising and very interesting. We enjoyed it thoroughly.
- Both the free breakfast and dinner were delicious. A very talented chef!
Hotel SB Corona Tortosa
This hotel is conveniently located in the modern area of Tortosa, with excellent connections it is very close to the commercial and cultural center of this beautiful city.Offering all of the necessary services for a comfortable stay, this chic and stylish hotel houses functionally furnished, cozy and contemporary accommodation that consists of rooms and apartments equipped with modern conveniences and everything you may need.If you are looking for a quiet place to hold a meeting, conference or event, there are rooms perfect for your requirements, which include direct outside access. The hotel also features a tranquil garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s play area. Do not forget to take advantage of the restaurant which serves traditional cuisine.
- Perfect breakfast. The room was perfectly renovated. Nice and clean!!
- Easy access hotel , clean and comfortable , a good varied buffet breakfast. Friendly staff. Not much to do in Tortosa though. We stopped there on our way to Andalucia , it is 11 km from the motorway.
- The hotel is acceptable, though nothing to write home about. Parking is easy and very secure Best feature of is the quality of the staff who are uniformly friendly and helpful. Breakfast was okay though unexciting.
- Easy to find and in a great location for my last minute MoroGP trip. Comfy rooms and nice staff. Bar was nice and food delicious.
- Helpful English speaking staff, good food and wine and a large swimming pool.
Parador de Tortosa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Parador de Tortosa is located in Tortosa in the region of Catalonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 14 miles from Parador de Tortosa, and L’Ametlla de Mar is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 40 miles from Parador de Tortosa.
- Nice decor nice view but not visible from the terrace . All reception staff friendly and helpful
- Interesting old building, spacious superior room, good breakfast.
- Beautiful location above Tortosa, views were excellent. The hotel, dining,and staff were amazing.
The room was large and comfortable, the bathroom clean and roomy. The view over a small garden was nice.
Dinner was good, very simple food in spite of the large names!
- Great location and spacious, comfortable rooms overlooking the property and the town.
One of our top picks in Tortosa.This modern hotel with free Wi-Fi is in the heart of Tortosa, just 5 minutes from the stunning historic quarter.Wake up to a diverse, tasty buffet breakfast, before heading out to explore this charming, ancient city, on the banks of the Ebro River.Here you can admire fine examples of Medieval, Gothic, Baroque and Modernist architecture, including the Zuda castle, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace.Help yourself to complementary coffee from 11 am until 11 pm, or use the Berenguer IV’s free Wi-Fi. The tour desk can help plan excursions in the surrounding area, including the Ebro Delta National Park, the mountainous area of Puertos de Tortosa-Beseit, and the famous Benifallet caves.You can also enjoy fantastic settings for hiking, kayaking and climbing, as well as cycling along the famous Green Road, running along a former train track.
- It was great; clean, great receptionists, good location. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Staff helpful and polite.location near to the station.comfortable cosy room and very warm.
- The staff were very friendly, offered to call us taxis and watch the bags etc whilst we explored the town during the day. comfy bed, nice breakfast, big clean room!
- Well located for the city centre shops and restaurants. Off road parking available at a charge.
- Comfy beds, spotlessly clean, and great locations for visiting old town.
Tortosa Parc is next to Teodor González Park, 2 minutes’ walk from Tortosa Cathedral and the centre. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.There is a TV room, where you can watch the 42-inch plasma TV. A buffet breakfast is served on the first floor of the hotel.For a small charge, private on-site parking is available, with direct access to the hotel. You can hire a car, and the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away.
- Nice and clean room, gives you a intimitate feeling. The hotel is in the city centre, accross a park so you can take a walk at any time.
- Great location lots of eateries and watering holes around, spoilt for choice. The hotel was very good value.
- After our experience at our previous accommodation during our trip the access to the parking was a delight. The breakfast was good.
- Everything was perfect , may be just a electric jug to boil some water for afternoon tea
The room was wide, clean.
The air condtioning worked well.
The plice of the accomodation was inexpensive.
Hotel Casa Ceremines
Located in Xerta in the region of Catalonia, 21 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita, Hotel Casa Ceremines features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 miles from Hotel Casa Ceremines, and Tortosa is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Casa Ceremines.
- Lovely building, loads of atmosphere and the staff were very friendly.
- The hotel was so peaceful and relaxed. An oasis of calm
The bed was small but comfortable.
Breakfast was good – we had it on the terrace.
Staff were very helpful and friendly
Parking is a 5 minutes walk to a public car park.
Hotel decoration is very interesting, 17/18 Century with some belle epoque doors
- Excelent hotel, wonderful garden, pool, views from rooms! We had a small issue with booking that was professionally and very fast solved by hotel staff. We enojed every second of staying!
- Beautiful house, lovely swimming pool, very friendly and helpful staff. Interior of house is amazing, like stepping back in time.
Hotel Villa Retiro
Hotel Villa Retiro is located in Xerta, just 21 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 16 miles from Hotel Villa Retiro, and Tortosa is 7 miles away. Reus Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The room was very nice and the little extras like chocs and real coffee were wellcomed.
We got just the room we asked for, the staff is very friendly, sometimes too…. Breakfast was excellent and so was the comida. Perfect, also the advice for the wine!
Very personal, no showing off!
- Zimmer hervorragend, Frühstück überwältigend und das Personal absolut aufmerksam und freundlich. Das gilt auch für das angeschlossene Restaurant mit hervorragender Küche.
- L’habitació molt gran, el personal molt amable. L’esmorçar molt complert. Tot, en general.
- El restaurante de gran nivel,y el jardin antiguo,pero espectacular,con cueva,cascada y arboles centenarios.En esta epoca del año no pudimos disfrutar de la piscina,pero en verano debe ser muy agradable
Hotel Diego is located in Santa Bárbara, 25 miles from Peñíscola and 8 miles from Sant Carles de la Ràpita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. L’Ametlla de Mar is 20 miles from Hotel Diego, and Tortosa is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 42 miles from Hotel Diego.
- This hotel is very unpretentious but really comfortable. The staff treated us like royalty. The room was very clean. I would stay there again.
- Smart people above all the owner, very comfotable and calm place with very good food and wine, as well as the breakfast
- Stylish and modern public areas but very basic rooms.
- Good parking. The food was generally good and an interesting menu.
- A warm welcome to a comfortable, clean hotel, and a room where everything worked. The evening “Menu Septembre” was excellent and good value, being made up of a number of tasty dishes, and including wine etc. The hotel owner couldn’t have given us more attention to ensure all was well. A very good experience, with a pleasant breakfast the following morning. There was plenty of level parking for our motorcycle, despite the car park being busy.
Venta de la Punta
Venta de la Punta can be found in the charming town of Santa Bárbara, just 9 miles from the Ebro Delta. There is free internet throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Venta de la Punta are decorated in light colors and modern furniture. All have a private bathroom and balconies. They also have air conditioning and cable TV.The restaurant offers authentic Spanish and regional dishes. In the restaurant, you can choose between a wide selection of Spanish dishes. It also has a large range of Spanish wines.In summer months, meals are served out on the terrace, where games and toys are available for children.The Ebro Delta Natural Park is just a short drive away, while Portaventura Theme Park can be reached in less than an hour. The nearby town of Tortosa is well known for its cathedral and castle. There is on site parking, subject to request.
- Lift. Staff waited until our very late arrival. Clean room.
Accommodation was nice and clean. Although personal doesn’t speak English, they were always helpful and kind. Parking is not a problem (in front of the hotel, street is quiet). Check in/out is done in the resturant in the opposite building. There’s free WiFi
There weren’t many electric plugs in the room – 1 (this is just for info. I don’t want to put it as a disadvantage. It was just my case as I had 3 eletronic devices, which I needed…)
Staff were kind but not intrusive.
- Large rooms, clean and underground parking (extra) access is steep so not suitable for a large vehicle but parking available in road outside. Check-in is in the bar opposite and the guy was friendly .
- Real good deal for the money, close to the Beaches
Lo Moli de Rosquilles
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Lo Moli de Rosquilles offers accommodations in Masdenverge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Peñíscola is 26 miles from Lo Moli de Rosquilles, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Friendly reception. Very helpful eigenaar.Quiet environment, far away from touristic places.
- Hostess was really lovely and welcoming, and supported me with a lot of useful information about the area. Had a lovely hearty dinner and a good breakfast. Beautiful house, a renovated old mill.
- very helpful especially since we arrived very late and they even kept the kitchen open for dinner!
- Parking was not obvious on arrival but was shown where to go straight away. Amazing views excellent food locals were eating always a good sign the lady who ran the hotel was just amazing
- Hidden treasure. Rustic accommodation, excellent foid and very friendly staff. We wanted a rural retreat and that’s exactly what we got. The description on Booking.com matched perfectly. We had two early starts and chose not to have breakfast and was surprised to see that the owner had deducted these from our bill…totally unexpected and a nice surprise.
Top Hotels In Regués Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Regués Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Regués Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Regués Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!