10 Best Hotels To Stay In Regnière-Écluse Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Regnière-Écluse Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Regnière-Écluse Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Regnière-Écluse Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Regnière-écluse Picardy:
Hôtel La Peupleraie
Traditional and local cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurant, which offers a warm atmosphere and free Wi-Fi access. Breakfast is served every morning ant is free for children of 3 years old or less.A children’s playground and free private parking are also available on site. Crotoy is a 20-minute drive away and Nampont Golf Club is ideally located a 2-minute drive from the hotel.Both Montreuil and the A16 motorway can be reached by car in 10 minutes.
- Location..A. pleasant building with good grounds and parking in a quiet village. Just what we needed to break a long journey. A good meal too. Actually, I thought the photo etc in Booking didn’t do the place justice.
- Cheap and simple. Appreciated having a bath tub in the room.
- Efficient and brisk service. Food was unexpectedly very good. Limited choice but very well cooked. Nice breakfast. Cheap and cheerful motel style accomadation in a pretty village with good parking
- very friendly and welcoming. They even kept the restaurant open a little longer for us.
- Parking good and grounds at rear beautiful. Children enjoyed roaming and playing. The gentlemen on reception at breakfast was welcoming.
The property offers rooms with a TV, a private bathroom and varnished wooden floors. Some rooms are located in an annex, 650 feet from the main building.The Caudron’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and regional cuisine. It opens onto a garden terrace, and features a lounge bar with leather armchairs.Guests of the Caudron Hotel can easily explore the Baie de Somme, which has 24.9 miles of cycling tracks. Horse riding is also available in the Marquenterre Park, which is 4.3 miles away.
- Breakfast was great with excellent croissants and baguette, and dinner was great too! “Demi-pension” formula is interesting. Staff was friendly.
Very good food and very affordable
- Excellent dinner served by very friendly staff. Reception very helpful in finding us a quiet room even though we had been allocated a roadside room.
- Good for one or two night stay to visit Baie de la Somme, provided you have a car.
- The food was lovely – especially the breakfasts which had lovely bread and cheese and ham and plenty of choice. But quite expensive.
Auberge De La Canche
The restaurant in the Auberge de la Canche serves traditional meat and fish dishes in a cosy dining room fit with a chimney. In the summertime you can enjoy your meal on the terrace. Other restaurants are available in the surrounding area.During the winter months the heated veranda is a fine place to enjoy a drink or admire the surrounding countryside and the river.Free private parking is available and breakfast service is available daily.
- Staff were fantastic. Gorgeous little place in wonderful location – quiet by a river. Not much in the village but that was what I wanted!
- For the price this inn is fantastic. A solo traveller, my single room was small, but clean and adequate. I had dinner there – very good. The staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful.
The food was excellent.
A very easy trip to eurotunnel
- Drinks on the deck by the river, very good food, staff
- We arrived late but we’re still welcomed.good for an overnight stop.
ibis budget Berck Sur Mer
Each room includes a flat-screen TV.
- Really well kept hotel,was more than we expected. Would use again.
- The beds were comfortable and the pillows were amazing! It was easy to find and park. Shower was great. Plenty of room for our dog’s crate. Our son loved the ease of access to McDonalds for our evening meal!
- Breakfast price was reasonable. There was no staff around for fheck-in but the check-in system was easy to operate.
- Bed, shower very good. Good location to channel ports and autoroute.
Bed and shower great!
Good local facilities. Sea a few mins drive.
Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune
Rooms at the Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune have a traditional seaside design, a private bathroom with a hairdryer and some have panoramic sea views. The apartments and studios have a balcony, a living room and a kitchenette which is available for stays of 2 nights or more and for an extra cost.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy traditional cuisine and seafood specialties in the Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace on the seafront.A 24-hour front desk at the Inter-Hotel Berck-sur-Mer Neptune is available. All rooms and apartments are serviced by a lift.Local leisure activities include golf and tennis and there is a swimming pool at the nearby Agora complex.
- Amazing view of the beach from our room. Close to all facilities.
- Location good and staff friendly and helpful. Kettle in room great
- A wonderful hotel in a superb location overlooking a beautiful beach. Superior double room had a balcony with chairs and an amazing view over the beach and sea. Evening sunsets were fantastic. Room was recently renovated and was extremely comfortable and clean. Many restaurants and bars nearby so didn’t eat in the restaurant. Parking is free in nearby streets.
- I have stayed here several times. This Hotel is situated opposite the beach. We have the panoramic suite which are very comfortable.
- We had a lovely big room , all beds very comfy, staff friendly
Best Western Hôtel Hermitage
Each stylish room at the Best Western Hotel Hermitage is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by a lift.Guests can enjoy a drink in the Hermitage’s classic bar or in the garden. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and there is a choice of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.The hotel provides a 24-hour reception and 2 meeting rooms. Activities in the nearby area includes hiking and cycling in the Parc Naturel Régional des Caps et Côte d’Opale.
- great hotel, fab position, great staff unfortunately the restaurant was closed on the Sunday night we stayed but not an issue as loads of restaurants around to try which were also fab, the bar was open and very friendly staff , will be back soon
- Good location in town centre. Free on street parking available outside hotel. Comfortable room.
- Historic building beautifully maintained. Rooms very nice and airy. Quiet location in town yet pleasant east walk to the centre and restaurants.
- Room was fantastic – added bonus that you can leave your pets in the room if you need / want to….that was a nice surprise and meant that my husband and I could have a nightcap in the bar. Its a great place to stay and is only a few minutes walk from loads and loads of restaurants and bistros so no need to use the car. Car was securely locked in the car park at the rear of the hotel and we could see it from our room which suited us perfectly, Breakfast had a great variety of food, including pancakes and of course fresh breads. Staff were brilliant and we will be going back again!
We booked a standard room as it was only for one night, there was no air con just a rather large fan which was broken but it was changed very quickly when we reported it, by a charming man on the front desk.
We also have an evening meal in the restaurant of this hotel and in short it was absolutely fantastic . It was this that would definitely make us return to this hotel, a full restaurant and a tremendous meal served by delightful staff.
Le Clos du Moulin
Each room includes a flat-screen TV, a seating area and a minibar. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath or shower. Breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the restaurant, featuring products from the property’s garden.Free, private parking is possible on site, and there is a 24-hour front desk. Le Touquet is at 31 km, and the property is an ideal starting point to discover the Bay of the Somme.
- Wonderful service and great evening meal in excellent setting.
- Well positioned for channel crossing next day. Big room, well lit and comfortable, firm bed. Dog friendly. Left before official breakfast time and was provided with tray in room. Great staff
- Convenient location. Good hotel for people with dogs and the food was excellent.
- The staff are very helpful and friendly, and the food is lovely. The location is handy for the motorway, but far enough away to be peaceful, in a typical quiet, French village – beautiful building!
- Our second visit as a family of seven en route in three cars to a holiday week further into France. Quite expensive but a treat for the girls and it is a nice area and building.
Abbaye de Valloires
Rooms and suites feature a wardrobe, an electric kettle and a private bathroom. Some have exposed beams.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Abbaye de Valloires. A restaurant serving French cuisine can be found 2,650 feet away.This property is 3.1 miles from Nampin Saint-Martin Golf Course and 12.4 miles from Berck. Guided visits of the abbey can be organised at an extra cost. Free private parking is available on site.
I had been before and knew what to expect
Waking up to the Gardens and the birdsong is wonderful
- A most unusual place to stay. A beautiful abbey on the Somme river surrounded by beautiful gardens. The room was quirky but clean.
- This is an amazing place, like rocking up in a small version of Palace de Versailles!!!! We paid a supplement for a garden view, which was welll worth it. This is an old building with exposed beams and creaky floorboards. Very friendly and helpful staff at check-in, in both French and English. NIce en-suite shower facilities.
The abbey is in a Fantastic setting only problem was there was no pressure at all from the shower ! Otherwise great place.
Thanks Rachel and Gary
- Atmosphere and age. Lovely wall decoration on the Rose room where we stayed
- I had been before and knew what to expect
Hotel Spa Les Saules
Guest rooms have a simple décor and some have a view of the garden. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. All rooms have a private bathroom including amenities and a hairdryer.Hotel Spa Les Saules features a restaurant with a bar. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room, or can be taken in the guest room.With free private parking on site, this hotel is just 3.1 miles from Le Crotoy Beach. Abbeville Train Station is 13.7 miles away. Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme is 8.7 miles away from the property.
- Wonderful place in the countryside in nice ground. Not too far from the A16 for an overnight stop. About an hour from Calais eurotunnel.
- Lovely clean rooms with good views of rural area. Meals were delicious.
- This hotel is situated in lovely open country near to the small resort of Le Crotoy in the Somme. It sits alone in its own grounds, and is a very peaceful location. The standard of the rooms is 5 star, and include personnel bath robes. Although a little expensive the quality is well worth it. The restaurant offers a good varied menu. This is NOT over priced. The portions are also very good. Although we did not sample it, there is a spa on the site. Good for that last night before catching the boat.
- The property is well located to visit the Somme area, even the WW1 memorials are only an hour drive. The staff were very friendly and accommodating (only a few speak English though…)
- First night stopover after ferry crossing. Warm welcome. Comfortable bed, excellent room. Dinner delicious. All the staff we’re friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.
Auberge du Gros Tilleul
Rooms at Auberge du Gros Tilleul have a TV, a telephone and free Wi-Fi access. Some also feature exposed beams.A daily continental breakfast is available every morning and is served in the restaurants rooms that include an original fireplace. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.The hotel is located 18.6 miles from Abbeville Golf Club and 15.5 miles Belle Dune Golf Club. Abbeville and its train station are 18.6 miles away.
- Lovely staff.lovely resturant.comfy room lovely little pool very good value set in a beautiful location
- Enjoyed the whole experience – a small, intimate, comfortable hotel in a beautiful village setting with very pleasant, friendly and helpful staff. Lots of choice at breakfast – only downside to this was that it was impossible to sample everything.
- Excellent food + simple but pleasant rooms; definitely recommended and very good value.
- Internet, location (not far from the coast, in the Somme area so near to WW1 battlefields, near Crecy and Agincourt), beautiful countryside, quaint hotel, good restaurant (have eaten there before but unfortunately the restaurant wasn’t open on a Monday – quite a norm for France). Nearby town of Montreuil has a selection of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets as well as fortifications by Vauban which are definitely worth a visit. Nice garden and free, secure parking at the back of the property.
- a lovely Auberge, with a warm welcome and no fuss about having a dog with us. Nice ground floor room with easy access to garden for dog business. An excellent stopover between England and France.
Top Hotels In Regnière-écluse Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Regnière-Écluse Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Regnière-Écluse Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!