10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redwood Shores California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redwood Shores California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redwood Shores California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redwood Shores California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redwood Shores California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redwood Shores California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redwood Shores California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redwood Shores California:
Pullman San Francisco Bay
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Redwood City, 20 miles from San Francisco, Pullman San Francisco Bay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Pullman San Francisco Bay, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean and brand new from the recent renovations. Carpet, wallpaper, tv, furniture… There was a fridge in the room so that I could make my own breakfast. (See photo) The staff brought a table and chair out to the dock so I can watch the sunset by the water while there was a private function by the pool area.
- The view of the water was great! The staff was very helpful.
- Room was beautiful – bigger than my own apartment! Andrew at the front desk couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful, so great!
- All good – nice room, spacious, clean, good vibe at the lounge, good services overall.
- Clean, tidy, good breakfast, welcoming staff, reasonable fitness(good that it was open 24 hours, though)
Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City
Located in Belmont, 20 miles from San Francisco, Motel 6 San Francisco – Redwood City features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Motel 6 Belmont, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. San Francisco International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Staff went out of there way to make sure that I felt comfortable, and the maid service always come around to replenish my room with supplies.
- Clean and comfortable – and they left the light on for me. Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- The hardwood floors in the room are much better than carpet and the grassy areas near our building was great for our dogs! The location was perfect for our needs this trip. We have stayed here before because of location.
- The measure of a great staff is how they address the inevitable things that come up during a lengthy stay. This staff was top notch –
- Didn’t stay in the building pictured. Room had no lamps, one night table, the wall lights were missing lightbulbs. The sprinkler in the ceiling had a towel stuffed into it. Cold, bare.
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores
Located in the Redwood Shores business district, this Redwood City hotel is 15 minutes from San Francisco International Airport. Each suite offers a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi.TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores features an outdoor jacuzzi and gym. Guests can enjoy the 2 miles walking/jogging trail or full-service business center.Each spacious suite at the Redwood City TownePlace is equipped with cable TV and pay-per-view movies. The kitchen includes a stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.Coyote Point Museum and the Hillsdale Shopping Center are within 8 miles of the TownePlace Redwood City.
- Breakfast sausage and eggs and waffles. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Nice kitchenette
- Nice staff and good location not so far from San Francisco International Airport. Room big and very well cleaned.
- Ms Sheila in particular was incredibly energetic and gracious–we were able to check in early through her efforts, which we greatly appreciated since our travel day started at 4:15 am. She extended herself to provide us not only with a room but with upgrade. She is beyond the best.
- Pokój duży, dobrze urządzony. Śniadanie w cenie. Polecam
- A equipe foi ótima e a localização e boa para que vai fazer reuniões no vale do silício .
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores offers accommodations in Belmont. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 20 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Belmont Redwood Shores, and San Jose is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The rooms were really great. Very clean and comfortable. The suite was well thought out and very useful–conducive to our business and our rest.
- Bed and pillows were like heaven. Staff were extremely friendly. Lovely hotel overall.
- The room layout was ideal for 5 adults. The rooms were clean and functional. The beds and pillows very comfortable. Housekeeping was timely. Front desk was helpful and friendly.
- Breakfast was delicious. Loved the recycling, ambiance and staff was great! They had extra linens waiting for us so we didn’t need to ask for it. Comfortably fit 5 adults in our Queen suite!
- Very clean and comfortable accommodations. Modern look throughout, nicely designed and appointed room. Good sized bathroom with a nice shower. Breakfast buffet had a nice selection. An excellent value.
Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos
Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood City San Carlos is located in San Carlos, 21 miles from San Francisco and 23 miles from San Jose.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Berkeley is 25 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Redwood C, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores
Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores is located in Belmont, 19 miles from San Francisco and 25 miles from San Jose.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 23 miles from Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores, and Half Moon Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from Hyatt House Belmont Redwood Shores.
- I booked a one bedroom king suite. When I arrived & got up to my room I was given an upgrade to a two bedroom suite. Thanks to the sweet Manager Trevor for doing a good deed & without us knowing. This was over the top best stay!
- The place has a vibe of a good clean apartments complex, I used to rent a very similar one when I lived in silicon valley. The room was clean and nicely furnished. We were given option to pick a floor to stay on. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- The hotel room was nice and spacious, it had a few worn down items but we really liked the room and the breakfast. The staff was amazing as well.
- Food was quality and the suite was a nice set up. Roomy.
- Just about everything. Staff, facilities, rooms, food with one exception (see dislikes below). Will stay again and happy to do so.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA
Providing a free daily hot breakfast buffet along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA is non-smoking and close to local attractions, including Redwood City city centre.Begin the day at the Country Inn and Suites San Carlos with a workout in the on-site fitness centre or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. Browse the internet with free wireless access.The Hiller Aviation Museum, Coyote Point Museum and San Francisco International Airport are located only a short drive from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Carlos, CA. The Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia and Crystal Springs Golf Course are also nearby.
- The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good. Location was convenient.
- Breakfast was very generous. Worth that in of itself.
- Comfortable room for what we needed. Great location, close to our daughter’s house.
- The Inn is quiet, clean, comfortable and convenient off HW 101. The full breakfast has variety. I appreciated the assortment of reading material on arrival and the quick breakfast items as I checked out.
- The beds were very comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping in hotels and I slept great here. The towels were so soft. The breakfast was more than I expected. There were eggs, sausage, oatmeal, and waffles in addition to your typical hotel breakfast foods.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos
With a central location in Silicon Valley, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and cooking facilities. San Francisco International Airport is just 12 miles away.The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos offers an outdoor heated swimming pool and an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.All rooms feature a work area with a well-lit desk and an ergonomic chair. A small fridge and microwave, along with a tea/coffee maker, are provided in each room.A continental breakfast including hot and cold items is available each morning. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Francisco San Carlos is adjacent to San Carlos Airport and a transportation service is available upon request.
- Super nice/clean room. Awesome breakfast all for a great price!
- The hotel is in a nice area, close to the freeway and was near where our event was taking place. The hotel staff was friendly, probably some of the best customer service we’ve had at a hotel. The complimentary breakfast was good with options for everyone. We’d definitely stay here again.
Staff very pleasant, bed very comfortable, quiet, excellent breakfast buffet.
Enjoyed chocolate chip cookies!
- The staff was very friendly , bed was so comfortable. Shower worked well , good location to freeway , breakfast was good
- Breakfast selections were inconsistent. The sausage patties were excellent. The bacon was not good and the Canadian bacon could have been a little thicker. The rest of the selections were very nice.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belmont
Located 11.6 miles from San Francisco International Airport, this Belmont, California hotel provides a microwave and a refrigerator in each room. A well equipped gym is available at the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Belmont offers a daily hot breakfast with eggs, sausage, juice and coffee. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Classic rooms are decorated in tan colors, wood furniture and include a flat-screen cable TV. Belmont Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also provides in-room coffee facilities.Downtown San Francisco is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Stanford University is 11 miles away.
- The property was clean, well located and had a great breakfast!!!! It was a short drive to shopping, restaurants and the Convention Center
- Friendly, helpful staff. Good breakfast. Kept updated.
The staff were so friendly and went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed!
I loved that they provided a shower cap!! Great touch!
Great location to the Caltrain.
- Location was good. Mattress was uncomfortable to the point we didn’t sleep. Someone’s dirty underwear was left in the room. How could housekeeping not seen that? In one area of the room the floor was sticky. When we went to complain it was like they didn’t care.
- Staff are very attentive and friendly. Beds are comfortable. Rooms and property are clean.
Hotel San Carlos
Near the San Mateo Expo Center and only minutes from San Francisco International Airport, this San Carlos, California hotel offers many free amenities as well as in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at Hotel San Carlos with a free continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool or enjoy browsing the internet with free wireless access.Easily discover top-rated golf courses, whale watching tours and scenic hiking trails at nearby Half Moon Bay. The San Carlos Hotel is also located close to a variety of local shopping centers and restaurants.
- Really good and clean room, even a small coffee maker in the room.
- This was a perfect room for me. Sizable, comfortable and clean. All of that for at least 33% less than the chain hotel across the street. Very pleasant staff, and very central to good dinner options.
- Manager made sure we got a disability room since my wife is in a wheelchair and cannot climb stairs. Breakfast was more than I expected….very nice.
- Very good central location. Parking was readily available. Close to public transportation and restaurants. Wi-Fi worked great, despite having multiple devices connected. Staff was friendly enough.
- Clean and nice rooms. Fridge, freezer & microwave. Bed was comfortable. Dish TV with complete ( I think) channel lineup. Will definitely stay here again.
Top Hotels In Redwood Shores California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redwood Shores California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redwood Shores California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redwood Shores California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!