10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redwood City California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redwood City California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redwood City California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redwood City California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redwood City California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redwood City California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redwood City California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redwood City California:
Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Central
This Redwood City hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Stanford University and the Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo. It offers a gym and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms are styled in neutral colors with bright accents and offer cable TV and in-room movies. A work desk, microwave and refrigerator are standard amenities at Holiday Inn Express Redwood City Central.Guests have access to the on-site business center and laundry facilities. Every morning Redwood City Holiday Inn Express provides a buffet breakfast featuring eggs, cereal, fresh fruit and hot coffee.Malibu Grand Prix is only 1.5 miles from this hotel and California’s Great America Amusement Park is a 20-minute drive away. Half Moon Bay is within a 30-minute drive.
- EVERYTHING! This was one of the most amazing hotels we have ever stayed in. My husband and I were blown away by everything about this hotel. The room was exceptional, the staff was AMAZING, the breakfast was beyond expectations. But Relay the Robot was so much fun, that it just put the visit into a whole new category. We will be coming back next month and will be staying here again!!
- Location is good and car park is right below the room, security doors are card opened which is good, CCD’s all around add to the overall safety feeling.
- A really good hotel to stay at for trips to Silicon Valley. They even have a service robot.
- I love the room the staff and fresh cookies and breakfast bar
- very clean hotel with cute little robot delivering room service!
Good Nite Inn Redwood City
Good Nite Inn Redwood City offers accommodations in Redwood City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 22 miles from Good Nite Inn Redwood, and San Jose is 22 miles from the property. San Francisco International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice quiet room, comfortable beds. Easy on and off the freeway. We were there to visit a family member in the hospital in Palo Alto (no affordable places there) Only took 5 minutes to get to Palo Alto on the freeway. Very friendly and accomodating staff. We ended up needing to stay an extra night and they were very helpful.
- We were in a newly remodeled room. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were crisp and clean. The bathroom was extremely clean, you could tell everything was new. We also liked that I-hop was right next door. The staff was very friendly and Renee was willing to go above and beyond to get me the help I needed one night. In fact all staff seemed pleased to help with anything we needed.
- comfortable bed, clean updated room, friendly and kind staff very helpful.
- The vending machine actually worked. The lady at reception gave me a cookie as consolation subsequent to narrating my issues with my stay; it was a welcome friendly gesture.
- Even though their going through remodel… the staying was very comfortable. All the linens were crispy white?
Pacific Inn Redwood City
One of our top picks in Redwood City.This hotel is 1 miles from downtown Redwood City and 4 miles from Stanford University. This hotel provides a business center and microwave in every room.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Pacific Inn Redwood City. A coffee maker and small refrigerator are also included. A spa bathtub is provided in most rooms.The Redwood City Pacific Inn provides a daily breakfast and coffee in the lobby. The hotel has laundry facilities available. Free parking is offered.The Pacific Inn is 5 miles from the San Carlos Airport. The Stanford Shopping Center is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Perfect place to stay while my husband is at Stanford.
- Very big room with comfy king size bed, big bath and TV, good breakfast
- Stuff was great, room much better than expected, place nice and clean, room had a good location , quite, roomy with all what we needed, including a jacuzzi which did not use, did not have enough time. parking stalls are very reduce,, only inconvenience.
- Jacuzzi tub was worn and not very effective. Room was clean, beds comfortable.
- The bed was nice and large with very comfortable pillows to me! Very nice and roomy jacuzzi tubs. Room was neat and modern
Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City offers accommodations in Redwood City, just 22 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.San Jose is 21 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City, and Berkeley is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Comfort of bed. Refresh and new feeling since this property is pretty new.
- The hotel is new and very nice. The staff made my stay very simple and helped with all requests.
- I will never stay at this hotel again. There was no service whatsoever. The food I ordered from the restaurant was not edible (chicken smelled spoiled). I think its better to pay for full service otherwise, you end up having to work hard to unload your own car, park your own car, take your own items up to your room, etc. The pillows on the bed were hard and it was very uncomfortable.
- New building! God size room and great bed. Modern décor. I did not have a car but there is parking in and outside. Easy to get around in uber. Restaurants, shops and action is a 8 to 12 minute drive. Has fridge, tea and microwave in room.
- Friendly, professional staff. Good accessibility of all my destinations. No Wifi problems whatsoever. Well maintained property.
Pullman San Francisco Bay
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Located in Redwood City, 20 miles from San Francisco, Pullman San Francisco Bay features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.San Jose is 24 miles from Pullman San Francisco Bay, and Berkeley is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean and brand new from the recent renovations. Carpet, wallpaper, tv, furniture… There was a fridge in the room so that I could make my own breakfast. (See photo) The staff brought a table and chair out to the dock so I can watch the sunset by the water while there was a private function by the pool area.
- The view of the water was great! The staff was very helpful.
- Room was beautiful – bigger than my own apartment! Andrew at the front desk couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful, so great!
- All good – nice room, spacious, clean, good vibe at the lounge, good services overall.
- Clean, tidy, good breakfast, welcoming staff, reasonable fitness(good that it was open 24 hours, though)
Days Inn Redwood City
This hotel is 1.5 miles from downtown Redwood City and 4.4 miles from Stanford University. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and serves a continental breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Days Inn Redwood City. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a work desk.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool is provided to all guests at the the Redwood City Days Inn. A small gym and business center are also available.Parking is free at the Days Inn. Hiller Aviation Museum and Sharon Heights Golf Club are both within a 10-minute drive of the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, the TV had HBO, the breakfast was nice, the bathrooms were clean, and the room was quiet.
- Big room, clean bathroom, could not hear neighbors
- The employees were very helpful. I missed breakfast by a few minutes but they went out of their way to get me something to eat. The place was clean, the shower was great and the bed was very comfortable.
- The breakfast was simple and good, and the room is all equipped and comfortable.
cockroaches, smell of curry, owner had bad attitude does not care about her customers only defensive. because of this awful experience from cockroaches to filthy bathtub to tv not working properly to her awful attitude i would never stay at a days in.
HER STAFF IS AFRAID OF THIS OWNER
Pacific Euro Hotel
This Redwood City hotel is just 5 miles from Stanford University. It features free Wi-Fi, free coffee in the lobby each morning and guest laundry services. All rooms offer a cable TV.A microwave and fridge are standard in every room at Pacific Euro Hotel. The simply styled rooms also include a radio, work desk and ironing facilities.California’s Great America and San Francisco International Airport are each less than a 30-minute drive from Hotel Pacific Euro. Silicon Valley in Palo Alto is a 14-minute drive away.
- It is always clean, rather quiet for a hostel as well, centrally located with a courteous staff.
- For a place with shared bathrooms, European style, the bathrooms were really nice. It’s a budget option in expensive Silicon Valley. Walking distance to restaurants. Nice exterior – not a chain. Helpful staff.
- The bed was comfy. The location was excellent. Close to the train and a few dozen restaurants.
- Price given the uber-expensive hotels along the Silicon Valley strip encompassing the Caltrain tracks San Jose-SF typically charge extravagantly more. Location is excellent (<10min walk to Redwood City stn, 5min walk to Main Street of bats and restaurants). Complimentary Starbucks coffee machine in reception a welcome addition. Before you ask...The Cardinal in Palo Alto is the tops for value/comfort in SV but books out early.
- Too small and no bathroom inside of the room but its ok, clean and quite. The price excelent, For single person its great.
Comfort Inn Redwood City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Redwood City offers accommodations in Redwood City, just 24 miles from San Francisco.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 21 miles from Comfort Inn Redwood City, and Berkeley is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is San Francisco International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- this is one the most traveler friendly hotels i have stayed at. Staff is excellent and extremely helpful and that makes all the difference. rooms are clean and well maintained with meticulous house keeping.
- Good all way around, customer service breakfast was good.
Close to downtown and Kaiser hospital.
Had trouble with new electronic room keys but staff was helpful. General manager himself brought me new keys.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and the property was very quiet.
- I loved the fact that this hotel had an elevator, since I have bad knees , as well as handicapped bars in the bathroom.
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores
Located in the Redwood Shores business district, this Redwood City hotel is 15 minutes from San Francisco International Airport. Each suite offers a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi.TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores features an outdoor jacuzzi and gym. Guests can enjoy the 2 miles walking/jogging trail or full-service business center.Each spacious suite at the Redwood City TownePlace is equipped with cable TV and pay-per-view movies. The kitchen includes a stove, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.Coyote Point Museum and the Hillsdale Shopping Center are within 8 miles of the TownePlace Redwood City.
- Breakfast sausage and eggs and waffles. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Nice kitchenette
- Nice staff and good location not so far from San Francisco International Airport. Room big and very well cleaned.
- Ms Sheila in particular was incredibly energetic and gracious–we were able to check in early through her efforts, which we greatly appreciated since our travel day started at 4:15 am. She extended herself to provide us not only with a room but with upgrade. She is beyond the best.
- Pokój duży, dobrze urządzony. Śniadanie w cenie. Polecam
- A equipe foi ótima e a localização e boa para que vai fazer reuniões no vale do silício .
Best Western Plus Executive Suites
One of our best sellers in Redwood City! Located in Redwood City, California, this hotel features guest rooms with a cable TV with extended film channels. Free guest parking is available. Stanford University is 3 miles away.Guest rooms at Best Western Plus Executive Suites are furnished with a coffee machine, a microwave and a refrigerator. They also include a work desk.Guests of Best Western Plus Executive Suites can enjoy a daily free breakfast.A 24-hour business center is available to guests of this hotel.The Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo is 4 miles away from Best Western Plus Executive Suites. Stanford Research Institute is 2.5 miles away.
- We like the continental breakfast everything was on the proper place , clean and well organized, food was totally fresh Marlene Naranjo the person in charge of the breakfast was very nice and willing to help on anything
- The place looked like it received an “facelift” on the outside but the inside looked nice… but still had flaws.
- breakfast was very good. The bed was very comfortable. Did not use the wi-fi.
- The staff at Best Western Plus including Liliana were great and very accamadating and extremely helpful.
- large room and convenient parking. welcoming staff.
Top Hotels In Redwood City California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redwood City California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redwood City California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redwood City California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!