10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redondo Beach California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redondo Beach California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redondo Beach California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redondo Beach California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redondo Beach California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redondo Beach California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redondo Beach California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redondo Beach California:
The Portofino Hotel & Marina, a Noble House Hotel
One of our top picks in Redondo Beach.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by the tranquil natural environment of Redondo Beach, California, and only a short drive from the action of Los Angeles, this waterfront hotel offers accommodations in an unrivaled location.The Portofino Hotel provides guests with a peaceful retreat. A private marina and complimentary bicycle rental are available and guests can have a relaxing stay.A number of area attractions and major cities are located in close proximity to the Portofino. Charming shops, gourmet restaurants and a variety of recreational activities are also only moments away.Guests at the Portofino can enjoy a unique dining experience at the Baleen restaurant, located on-site and featuring a varied seafood menu. The Living Room Bar is also located on-site and features a variety of cocktails and specialty beverages in a cozy and comfortable atmosphere.
All staff were very courteous.
The location was great
Hope to be back sometime.
- Loved the view from our balcony and that fact that we were able to upgrade from a room downstairs to a 3rd floor ocean view
- The live entertainment in the bar area was very nice. Great to sit and relax over a beverage.
- Loved the lounge area overlooking the water. The bay seating was lovely.
- Bed was great, sofa was comfy, flavored water in lobby was grand, height of shower he’d was awesome (I’m a tall guy), water pressure & temp also groovy. Liked the vibe of the property and having bicycles available…
- All staff were very courteous.
Homewood Suites By Hilton Los Angeles Redondo Beach
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites By Hilton Los Angeles Redondo Beach offers accommodations in Redondo Beach, just 13 miles from Los Angeles. Private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 11 miles from Homewood Suites By Hilton, and Anaheim is 26 miles from the property. Los Angeles International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The size of the room was perfect for the three of us. One of us slept on the sofa in the sitting room, the others had a full size bed each. The kitchenette really came in handy because we were there for four nights.
- I love the kitchenttes and All of the apliances provided.
- The staff at the front desk were really friendly. Always acknowledged me when entering & leaving the building.
- Variety of breakfast items available and being able to cook my own foods
The room was spacious and very clean
The breakfast was fantastic, especially having the varieties change every day. The staff was helpful and gave good recommendations of the area.
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn
One of our best sellers in Redondo Beach! Conveniently placed only a short distance from South Bay Redondo Beach and offering easy access to downtown Los Angeles attractions, this hotel features comfortable accommodations along with many thoughtful amenities.The Best Western Galleria Inn Redondo Beach is located only moments from the Galleria Mall, featuring numerous shops, restaurants and entertainment options. With easy access to Interstate 405, guests can also discover Disneyland, Universal Studios and Hollywood.Before exploring exciting nearby attractions, guests at the Redondo Beach Galleria Best Western can begin the day with a free continental breakfast. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi access and a relaxing outdoor hot tub.
- Candace the Mgr assisted me in this late booking for 3 days…The room was quiet, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The Breakfast Room was clean, and the Breakfast items were kept stocked.
- Full breakfast n snacks to go. The staff was awesome. Always friendly n willing to help in any way. Location was great. Clean. Great amenities. Bed was comfy n warm. And about my Rez – even tho I booked this Rez thru a third party they were willing to change or cancel my Rez if it was necessary. Very accomodating
- The amenities were more than most other lodgings. Speedy check-in & staff greetings no matter their position.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
- Excellent bed Lovely breakfast Good service and able to give us a late checkout!
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn
Offering a year-round outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, this Redondo Beach hotel is 10 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Cable TV is featured in all rooms at Best Western PLUS Redondo Beach Inn. Each bright room comes with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Redondo Beach Best Western PLUS Inn. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available. A gym is on site.Redondo Beach Pier is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach Marina are 3 miles away. Bike hires are available.
- Good breakfast and parking included. Walking distance from beach.
- Everything at this hotel is amazing and meets every expectation you can imagine. We love this hotel. Friendly staff, great service, awesome breakfast, comfortable rooms at their finest, this hotel blows my family and I await every time. We love The Best Western Plus Redondo Beach!
- Great location very clean and will definitely stay again.
- Really helpful and friendly staff. Excellent breakfast selection and large rooms
- The breakfast was good. The staff friendly. The hotel was next to an awesome home-made ice cream shop.
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina
Featuring a recreational deck with ocean views, Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina is only a short drive from Los Angeles International Airport. Guests can enjoy the heated pool, hot tub, and tennis courts.Each hotel room offers views of the ocean and marina. Free Wi-Fi is conveniently provided as well as cable TV. A refrigerator as well as tea and coffee-making facilities are included room amenities. Select rooms offer a private balcony.Guests can take advantage of 24-hour fitness center, then relax with a massage in the European Day Spa.Splash Mediterranean Bistro at the Redondo Beach Crowne Plaza serves California cuisine with Mediterranean influences for lunch and dinner. Guests can also purchase light snacks and beverages from the hotel’s convenience store to enjoy on the outdoor patio.
- Great place to stay, room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. Even though the hotel is right next to the pier and the bike path, it was quiet. Front desk staff were really nice and helpful. Overall, it was a really nice stay – definitely recommend.
- location, not far from pier, marina and restaurants.
- Room was big, nice furniture! Great view of the ocean
- Comfortable large room with a view. Good location. Friendly staff.
- Fab Hotel right across from marina & Pier Fab holiday Hotel
Shade Hotel Redondo Beach
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Shade Hotel Redondo Beach is located in Redondo Beach in the region of California, just 17 miles from Los Angeles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Santa Monica is 13 miles from Shade Hotel Redondo Beach, and Anaheim is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 7 miles from Shade Hotel Redondo Beach.
- Clean and modern hotel with efficient friendly staff and well appointed rooms.
- The bed was really soft and so was the blanket and pillows. Well the bed in general felt great. the Room was very clean. And the view was nice.
- Everything about this hotel is first class. Service, rooms, restaurant all excellent !
- The team were amazing especially the girls on the front desk
- The room was well appointed, facing the harbor. Breakfast was varied and well prepared. There was an incident with noisy neighbors and the staff and manager were very helpful and accommodating.
Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach
With an outdoor pool and a fitness center, this Redondo Beach hotel features a free expansive daily hot breakfast buffet. All guest rooms include a fully-equipped modern kitchen.Free Wi-Fi and a separate sitting area with flat-screen TV is included in each air-conditioned studio or suite at Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach. A private bathroom with hairdryer is provided.At Residence Inn by Marriott Los Angeles Redondo Beach there’s barbecue facilities and a mini-market on site. Other facilities include a free grocery delivery service. An evening reception with appetizers is provided.The hotel is 5.4 miles from Vincent Park. Manhattan Beach Pier is 3 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport is 3.5 miles away.
- The variety of choices was excellent for the picky pallets. The food was fresh and delicious. The staff was helpful, accommodating, and friendly.
- THe property feels clean and fresh and even though it’s right off the freeway I couldn’t hear the traffic at all in our room. The studio king feels open and the space nicely designed. I wasn’t staying due to travel however if I was, this set up would have been perfect. The staff was friendly and we were able to bring our large dog.
- I felt like home during my stay here. I will definitely come back
- Nice rooms. Great A/C. good TVs. basketball court was a nice touch
- Everything was great! It was clean, spacious and very comfortable!
The Redondo Beach Hotel
This hotel is less than a 15-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport and a 2-minute drive to Redondo Beach. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features a heated outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in the classically decorated rooms at The Redondo Beach Hotel. City and marina views are offered in select rooms.A fitness center and hot tub are available of The Redondo Beach Hotel. A business center is also available.Los Angeles is less than a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and the Alondra Golf Course is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- We were greeted by Tyson when we arrived. Best front of house person I’ve ever met – friendly, knowledgeable. More hotels should have someone like this to greet guests. He was awesome!
- The room was nice and comfortable and the breakfast was decent.
Great place, clean, great complementary all day coffee program along with breakfast
Awesome location in Redondo Beach
- Friendly staff. Near restaurants and nice walking near marina.
- The breakfast was mediocre but I guess that is the norm for a free breakfast. Location and hotel were great…
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In Redondo Beach, California, 5 miles from Manhattan Beach, this hotel offers a hot tub. All comfortably furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Ramada Limited feature a flat-screen TV with satellite. Each warmly decorated unit has parquet floors and a ceiling fan. Tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge, microwave and private bathroom are included in all accommodations.A 24-hour front desk is provided at Ramada Limited Redondo Beach. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is on site. A laundromat is available.Redondo Beach Pier is a 15 minute walk from this hotel. Universal Studios Hollywood is a 40 minute drive away.
Breakfast and close location to pier were prime factors in choosing Ramada Limited, Redondo Beach. Price was best of other local hotels and worked for my budget,
I really liked the Reception Staff – they avoided a crisis error on my part. The staff searched and finally found my reservation under my partner’s name. Great Customer service!
And the hot shower was awesome! Room was clean and had plenty of towels! And block-out-sun curtains was a bonus!
- Location proximity to my daughter. Bed was comfortable. Price is good for the area. Parking is convenient.
- Close to the beach. Off street parking. Breakfast included. Staff was very accommodating and house cleaning staff awesome!
- The neighborhood seems sub par, and driving in, I assumed the hotel would match the environment. I was pleasantly surprised to find a friendly staff and a stylish room, cleaned to perfection. In spite of the area, we never felt unsafe. My husband and I would definitely stay again.
- Parking was underground. That was a good thing because there where bums walking about and many homeless begging near the intersection.
- Breakfast and close location to pier were prime factors in choosing Ramada Limited, Redondo Beach. Price was best of other local hotels and worked for my budget,
Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach
Featuring an outdoor pool and restaurant, the Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Los Angeles International Airport is 3.5 miles away.Cable TV and a sitting area are provided in each air-conditioned room at this hotel. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests can work out in the 24-hour fitness center at Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles/Redondo Beach. Fax and photocopying services are available at the on-site business center. For convenience, coin-operated laundry facilities are provided.This hotel is 4 miles from Vincent Park. Manhattan Beach is 3 miles away.
- There is a Tesla super charge station in front of the hotel and that is very convenience for me since I drive an EV
- Ben, checked us in and he was awesome. Customer service was top notch.
- The bed was very comfortable and the place was modern.
- Rooms were clean and well done. Restaurant good for breakfast and quick food
- i did not find any thing made me happy at this hotel, was very bad experience I was not happy at all in this hotel, it is not should caarey Hilton name , services and every thing did not help me to have a great time
Top Hotels In Redondo Beach California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redondo Beach California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redondo Beach California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redondo Beach California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!