10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redondela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Redondela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redondela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redondela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redondela Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redondela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redondela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redondela Galicia:
Hotel Santo Apóstol
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Santo Apóstol offers accommodations in Redondela. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as windsurfing and biking. Vigo is 8 miles from Hotel Santo Apóstol, and Pontevedra is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Staff where lovely, great value for money, lovely view.
- The seafood dinner at the restaurant was magnificent and very good value. The bar and dining room settings are pleasant. The view from the room of the Ria de Vigo was nice. A perfect location on the Camino. Free parking right in front.
- The beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in!!!
- Our room faced the water and it was lovely! They had a lovely patio facing the bay where our group met and shared wine and cheese. The staff was very accommodating, they brought out glasses, plates, etc.
- Alfonso greeted me warmly. He was a great host. I walked the Camiño de Santiago. This hotel was a little farther out of Redondela than I really wanted. And more expensive than I usually book. But, the greeting and hospitality were superb. I posted the pictures of the view from my room on Facebook. The reactions have been amazing.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Luis offers accommodations in Vilaboa, just 9 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing and hiking. Pontevedra is 6 miles from San Luis, and Sanxenxo is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Clean, restaurant for dinner with good food for good value. This was important since it was heavy wind and rainy outside.
- Everything was great, very relaxed, all staff very patient with my stumbling Spanish as they do not speak English it appeared but then, a great opportunity to practice!! There was a lovely staff member on duty when I checked in and I discovered through my limited conversation skills she was Cubana. A really lovely lady who was so generous with her time and customer service.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, Good onsite restaurant and bar.
- The staff was very kind and they did our laundry for us! The hotel room was clean and spacious and the restaurant offers a nice selection of meals. We enjoyed our stay.
A large single room, openable window, good bathroom, clean and modern, and very
helpful staff . All well appointed, and faultless.
Hotel Restaurante Isape
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante Isape offers accommodations in Arcade, just 9 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 7 miles from Hotel Restaurante Isape, and Sanxenxo is 11 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Balcony overlooking the river and the valley. Interesting breakfast. Close to the centre of the town.
- Not much choice in arcade rooms clean good view. Had meal in restaurant which was very good. People friendly
- The view from the room was stunning of the town below and the bay beyond.
- Great place to stay on the Portuguese Camino! Friendly owners and great food!
It was clean and comfortable.
The food was good.
The staff was friendly.
There was an elevator.
It was not far to the Camino trail.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Las Islas is 6 miles from Pontevedra, on Galicia’s Rías Baixas. With an outdoor pool and tennis court, it offers panoramic views of Vigo Estuary, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Islas has a dock. The hotel interior is rustic in style, and features antique furniture.All heated rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. All rooms have a private balcony with mountain or sea views.The Islas Hotel has a cafe, which opens into the grounds. There is a bar and barbecue facilities.There is a tour desk, and you can easily make a day trip to Pontevedra, Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, and Portugal.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was very clean!
Nice place to stay for a night or two. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. Hotel is reasonable comfortable for a price. There is a pool in the hotel, but, unfortunately we couldn’t use it, because right at that day there were construction works and lots of dust in the pool.
Nice and romantic view from the window in the night.
Moreover, it was the first place in Spain this week, where the hotel staff at least tried to speak English and could understand us.
Nice naked girl on the wall 🙂
- The views to the sea is the best of this property! however, to get there, it should be most probably needed a car. There are plenty of restaurants with seafood nearby (between 1 to 2 km) from the hotel.
- Great staff, beautiful view from the room seaview balcony, clean and comfortable.
- wonderful pool , room to the seaside calm and nice view
Hotel Boa Vila
One of our best sellers in Pontevedra! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Boa Vila offers accommodations in Pontevedra.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Boa Vila, and Sanxenxo is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great location in pedestrian area of centre and close to restaurants such as Burger King and Bacion Pizza and Pasta for the hungry Pilgrim walker. Good access to main door with electronic fob entry system
- Very comfortable beds, big rooms, nicely decorated and friendly staff. Right in old city near plenty of restaurants and bars. 24 hour public parking garage nearby.
- Very central in old town, on the camino to Santiago. Clean, close to bars, shopping etc. Small room, but ok for a night or two.
- Fabulous locatin in traffic-free , pedestrian city centre
- Excellent location. Close to camino and in the center of the old town. spacious and modern bathroom.
Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra
Located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Room at the back and on a higher floor as requested so no noise from outside the hotel. Was spacious as well. Wifi was excellent.
- The bedroom was better than what I expected. Old but comfortable
- Location. Basic room, excellent value for money. Good heating and wifi.
- Breakfast is recommended – good value for the price.
- Wonderful dedicated receptionist, didn’t meet any other staff
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Room offers accommodations in Pontevedra, just 14 miles from Vigo. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Room, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Clean and new.. very accessible with a welcoming staff. No nonsense bedroom with very adequate bathroom.
The hotel is very clean and has a perfect location, because it’s very close to the railway station and not far away from the center. The staff at the recption is extremely nice and helpful! You can leave you luggage at the reception the last day, which I found very practical.
The breakfast is very good and abundant.
- Friendly staff. Nice big and clean room. Good wi-fi and great location
- For the money, this was a great hotel in a fantastic location for “caminantes” of the St James Way: clean, comfortable, and breakfast included.
- Very helpful receptionist and smart, comfortable room.
Hotel Restaurante Rúas
Located in the Pontevedra Old Town neighborhood in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Restaurante Rúas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Restaurante Rúas, and Isla de la Toja is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Very nice and professional staff. There was a technical problem with my reservation and they booked a room for me at the Parador, with no extra cost.
The room was very comfortable and clean, and was located at the very center of the old district. This is the place I will pick for my next trip to Pontevedra.
the hotel is located in the city center (plaza de la lena on one side and another nice square on the otherside) and is really comfortable place to stay.
Tourism Office is in the square right behind the hotel and they re very helpful and have a lot of suggestions for tours and activities.
the price was really fait for what you get.
the bar next door serves nice espresso (ok for italian standards – rare for the average in Spain) and each cup of coffee comes with a shot of fresh orange juice and 2 small churros for 1,10 Euros. croissants and other pastries were also not bad.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Great location. Excellent wifi
- Excellent situation, centre ville mais calme. Authentique. Bar, restau agréables.
- The location was excellent. The room was basic but really nice at the same time. I really liked the old fashioned decor in the reception area and the lovely winding stairs to the bedrooms.
- Very nice and professional staff. There was a technical problem with my reservation and they booked a room for me at the Parador, with no extra cost.
Located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Rias Bajas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Rias Bajas, and Isla de la Toja is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Rias Bajas.
- Lovely hotel. Right along the Camino Portugues. Comfortable beds. Large room and bathroom. Very clean. Right beside old city.
- Location was perfect as we were meeting our son who lives in the centre of the city and parking was just opposite for about £12 per day.
- The location was perfect, right in the centre of town.
- As someone had already written, it is a nice surprise, the pictures on Booking.com do not do it justice, it is much nicer in reality. Perfectly located, super clean, stylish, with extremely nice staff, the garage is conveniently next door.
- It is a nice hotel when you don’t expect something extraordinary. Everything is up to the mark!
Parador de Pontevedra
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.This impressive 16th-century palace is located in the historic heart of Pontevedra and is classically decorated in true Parador style with an elegant restaurant serving delicious, regional cuisine.Originally the residence of Count Maceda, the Parador de Pontevedra has been masterfully renovated to retain its past glory. Built of robust, local stone, the palace is surrounded by pretty landscaped gardens and a large sun terrace. Climb the carved, stone staircase which leads to bedrooms with a noble atmosphere thanks to antique-style decor and rich fabrics. Relax in the elegant lounge areas and catch up with the day’s newpapers or on the free wireless internet.Explore Galicia’s rustic coastline and discover many coves and beaches – perfect for coastal walks and swims in the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, stroll the enchanting streets of Pontevedra and find local shops, bars and restaurants serving typical tapas.
- Fabulous historical building. Beautifully decorated.
- This parador is fantastic. The rooms were lovely. The bed had the best sheets. The bathroom amenities were excellent. The buffet breakfast was superior!
- The building and bedrooms were pristine in this beautiful historic building. Great bathrooms and spotlessly clean. Roof garden. On Portugese camino and would love to have spent more than one night
- Superb location, on site parking, excellent restaurant
- Loved the old feel of the building. It was like going back in time.
Top Hotels In Redondela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redondela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redondela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redondela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!