10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redlands California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redlands California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redlands California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redlands California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redlands California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redlands California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redlands California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redlands California:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson San Bernardino is located in Redlands in the region of California, just 21 miles from Big Bear Lake.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 25 miles from Country Inn Redlands, and Riverside is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast selection every morning. Comfortable bed. Nice happy hour.
- They remodeling right now the hole hotel. Very nice, very good breakfast and we got a very spacious room.
- It was nice even though they were doing construction. Very clean.
- The location was great! Close to eateries & access to the freeway. Clean & newly remodeled. Great brkfst bar is included & bed was super comfy 😊 staff was friendly & cable & wi-fi worked great!
- The room as HUGE! traveling with 2 teens more space is a huge plus!
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands offers accommodations in Redlands.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Big Bear Lake is 21 miles from Ayres Hotel Redlands, and Ontario is 26 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfy. Pool, Jacuzzi and Gym all right outside your room, I like that. Parking was easy. Breakfast was good as always with this hotel chain. 🙂
excellent surroundings. Pool and exercise area super peaceful and clean.
Excellent continental breakfast with made to order omelets.
I had a problem with my first room. Made a call and all was taken car of.
- The shower and sink was plugged up when I took a shower and used the sink
- The pool was great even if the weather wasnt, the waffles were great, the 1st person that greeted us was so nice, and so close to our destination. It was cute.
- Loved the room, beds very comfy, amazing breakfast, staff super friendly. Will definitely come back!
Comfort Suites Redlands
One of our best sellers in Redlands! The Comfort Suites hotel is located off Interstate 10 between Palm Springs and Los Angeles. The hotel is just 20 miles from the LA/Ontario International Airport and is minutes from the University of Redlands, ESRI, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Redlands Community Hospital, San Bernardino and Auto Club Speedway.For those attending weddings in the area, the Edwards Mansion, Tennessee Gardens, The Mitten Building and Kimberly Crest House and Garden are within five miles. Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear Lake are a 30-minute drive from the hotel. For entertainment and fun, the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino and Morongo Casino are 30 minutes away. The communities of Yucaipa and Highland are less than 10 miles away.Guests will enjoy our 100% non-smoking hotel with superior amenities including, free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub, business center and exercise room.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options making breakfast at the hotel the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors! If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast.Business travelers will appreciate added conveniences like spacious work desks with ergonomic chairs, two-line speaker telephones, free newspaper and access to copy and fax services. A boardroom and separate meeting room that can accommodate up to 35 people is also available.All suites at this hotel include refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms. Some rooms have recliners, sofa sleepers, love seats, wet bars or in-room hot bathtubs. This hotel has been certified a green lodging hotel with the California Green Lodging Program.
- Very clean and nice, couch plus fridge, microwave, lots of towels, indoor pool even. Also breakfast buffet.
- Spacious and clean rooms, convenient breakfast and good location. Ample parking.
- The staff was awesome. Very attentive and seemed to care about their guests.
- I didn’t like anything at all. I felt like this place violated my privacy.
- About 30 minutes after we checked out, I got a call form the hotel informing me that they had found my son’s wallet while they were cleaning the room. Fortunately, we were still in town for a while, so we just stopped by and picked it up on our way home.
Dynasty Suites Redlands
Located between Los Angeles and Palm Springs, this all-suite hotel is a welcome oasis in the beautiful historic city of Redlands, conveniently located near the highway.Known for its many citrus groves, Victorian and historical architecture, and the University of Redlands – a prestigious private University, Redlands is a quaint, historical town. Several historical sites dot the cityscape, whilst the downtown area is filled with shops restaurants, cafes, coffee houses and services.Whether reading the morning paper, enjoying an evening drink or just reading a good book, Dynasty Suites Redlands cozy Gazebo is one of the many relaxing areas found on the grounds.
- location excellent for an annual trip, reasonably priced and comfortable stay
- Good continental breakfast with good choices available from 5 am. Staff excellent. Location close to Freeway. Comfortable bed
- Boiiii they have the little extra. Attention to detail was great!
- The room had a refrigerator and microwave that’s a nice touch
- Cozy and comfortable, a nice setting cloistered in style with palm trees and swimming pool at the end. very nice.
Good Nite Inn Redlands
This Redlands, California hotel is conveniently situated close to many area attractions, including Joshua Tree National Park, and features friendly service along with many thoughtful amenities.The Good Nite Inn Redlands places guests only a short drive from a variety of popular points of interest. Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, Pharaoh’s Lost Kingdom Theme Park, and the California Speedway are all nearby.With free coffee and tea offered in the morning and a concierge desk to help guests discover the surrounding areas, every stay at the Redlands Good Nite is sure to be enjoyable.
- everthing from food, stores, gas and freeway was Nearby
- Just go though to much I just wanted to lay down but had to get up and come down to pay for another day still just add to my card and I could have got me more sleep. And you need better icebox it don’t keep things cool
- Great and easy stay. Friendly staff – clean facilities. Easy parking.
- The bathtub needed a safety bar to assist in getting out of the tub.
- The hotel clerk worked very hard to fix your mistake.
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 21 miles from Ontario.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn Bernardino, and Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- It was the dirtyest place ever we left a day early im very disappointed blood in my bed pee in the elevator gross gross
- There is an abundance of food choices close to the hotel
- The staff at check in and overal was great. Alvaro was very helpful at the front desk on Saturday night.
We drove down from San Jose with a packed car and dog. We were really tired. “Almond” honored our online reservation even through we didn’t arrive until 11:55 pm. She was very cheery and helpful. She gave us room 104 closest to the lobby.
We realized we had to stay an extra night so in the morning I spoke with “Guadalupe” who was remarkably helpful, professional and friendly. She deserves some kudos!
- The receptionist that checked us in was wonderful. She was quick and welcoming.
Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands
One of our best sellers in San Bernardino! This San Bernardino hotel is near Interstate 10 and a 5-minute drive to Orange Pavilion arena. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at the San Bernardino Days Inn includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Cable TV with HBO is also provided.Loma Linda University and the Fiesta Village Family Fun Park are a 5-minute drive from the Redlands Days Inn. Riverside Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- Great lady at front desk very up and going and jolly and ready to help very nice….
- The location is great and easy access to Restaurants + freeway.
- the location was perfect! restaurants and shopping center near by
- Classy, comfortable beds, quiet, bath had nice hot water that I prefer, friendly staff. Breakfast was light but filled me up. I will definitely come back.
- Steakhouse and bar across the road, an IHOP a little further away for breakfast.
Motel 6 San Bernardino South
One of our top picks in San Bernardino.This San Bernardino South motel is 2 miles from the Orange Pavilion. The motel features an outdoor pool and every air-conditioned room includes cable TV.Guests can make free local telephone calls in all rooms at the Motel 6 San Bernardino South.This pet-friendly motel has laundry facilities and free truck parking is available.San Bernardino South Motel 6 is 7 miles from the San Manuel Casino. The Riverside Aquarium is 8.5 miles away.
- Close to freeway, restaurants and gas stations. Staff was very friendly.
- My room smelled like pee , they were dirty , hated every second
- Quick access to convenient store and some fast-food restaurant
- I like that they were able to switch my room to a non smoking later that night,since they did not have it available when i checked in
- Overall it’s was just to dirty the towel and linen didn’t look clean I will not return
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Loma Linda
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Loma Linda offers accommodations in Loma Linda.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 23 miles from Loma Linda, and Ontario is 23 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 20 miles away.
- The shower looked like it had mold in the corner. Parking was bad had to park in back lot and walk around to front all close parking was full. Breakfast in most places we stay begins at 6 am. We stay up in area when my wife had proceedures at Loma Linda and must hospital check in is before 7 so it dose not give time to eat. We have stayed at a couple of hotels in area and decided this one was newer and closer and so we tried it. Think we will go back to other establishment even know it is a Little further away.
- The room is pristine. Very clean room and areas that I have been in the hotel. Great customer service too.
- Great breakfast, clean hotel, great room, super comfy bed! Pet friendly!
- I went to dreamstate, and had a blast; this hotel was up to date (more modern feel to it), clean, and not worried about on time check outs. No hassel of getting a call and being pressured to leave right at 11am. We had 3 cars total and they didnt want an extra fee for the third car! They said they charge for the bigger events because the influx of people. The beds and pillows of both rooms i booked were very comfy, and squishy suprisingly. The area had plenty of fast food restaurants so food was always available, and the location of this hotel was the perfect amout of space away from bed to rave!
- It was clean, spacious, comfortable. My gf and I came for event Sat/Sun needed a place and this was great. Very simple, clean, comfy, more biz vibe then a romantic place. Perfect for our needs. Would come again.
Loma Linda Inn
Located in San Bernardino, 24 miles from Big Bear Lake, Loma Linda Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 22 miles from Loma Linda Inn, and Riverside is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Good location to Loma Linda Medical Center. Nice little breakfast and friendly staff.
- Location was great and for 4 of us to stay it was reasonable. I LOvED that they let people know they don’t do room service on sabbath. 👏👏 lots of notice so if you needed something – they could get it ahead of time.
- The room was clean and the chair was very comfortable.
- The room was clean, the people were nice, and the location was nice
- Great staff – greeted with a smile and treated with the outmost respect. Very safe area.
Top Hotels In Redlands California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redlands California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redlands California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redlands California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!