10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redland Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Redland Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redland Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redland Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redland Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redland Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redland Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redland Florida:
Knights Inn Florida City
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Knights Inn Florida City offers accommodations in Florida City.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 28 miles from Knights Inn Florida City, and Key Largo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The room was right by the road and I had requested a quiet room in the rear. Horribly dirty- white comforters were stained floors were filthy, tub had rust all on the side and WORST there was black mold on the bath ceiling. Couldn’t change rooms because they were booked. Even sign was hard to find had to ask police officer
- man on front desk, location near main road and stores
Owner as a rude piece of scum employee checked us in and put it in the wrong building or room and I got a phone call very early the next morning screaming at me we’re not supposed to be in that room and I needed to pay an extra $20 because it was three people instead of two which I paid for three people what’s a girl the night before and the stupid b**** kept yelling at me but you book it online for 2 my husband just passed away on Sunday and we were in the process of moving to the other house so I didn’t need her and when you walk on the floor your feet would get tg black and it had a bad smell in the room
- The staff on site at checkin was delightful! Great location, lots of places nearby.
- This place was horrible. The room had blood on the walls. The phone didn’t work and the lock on the door was broke. We asked for another room and the staff told us if we didn’t like it we could leave. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
One of our top picks in Homestead.Within walking distance of local shops and restaurants and a short drive from the beautiful Florida Keys, this hotel features a free buffet breakfast with hot items and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Floridian Hotel with a cup of coffee from in-room coffee makers. Take advantage of free on-site laundry facilities or relax after a long day in the outdoor pool. Free high-speed internet access is also available.Endless recreational activities, including golf and tennis are available only a short distance from the Hotel Floridian. With nearby access to the Florida Toll Road, easily explore the surrounding areas.
- Most food for breakfast was good. We liked the fresh fruit.
- Good value for an expensive area around Miami – Friendly – adequate facilities for a high use Motel. Room staff were very polite and did a good job. Met expectations.
- Near to Everglades, on road to Keys, lot of shops in short distance
- Hot breakfast was great, good selection of cereals and pastries etc. Staff were very nice. Room was big and clean but a bit dated. Can’t say much about the location, we just wanted somewhere south of Miami airport to sleep before going to the Keys. There’s a few fast food places across the street I think. It’s pretty close to the everglades alligator farm which is highly recommended.
- Best full breakfast with lots of seating, loved the fresh cut up melon, eggs, sausages, juice and coffee. The pool with tiki umbrellas, gym, clean spacious rooms, easy parking & walking distance to stores and restaurants.
Best Western Gateway To The Keys
In downtown Florida City, this motel provides a hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guests can lounge next to the outdoor pool or see wild alligators 8 miles away in Everglades National Park.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are included in all rooms at the Gateway to the Keys Best Western. Select rooms include a sitting area with a sofa.Guests can soak in the hot tub after a day of exploring South Florida. Meeting facilities and free on-site parking are available at Best Western Gateway to the Keys as well.North Key Largo is 20 miles away. Guests are also a 12-minute walk from shopping at the Florida Keys Outlet Center and 4 miles from watching NASCAR races at Homestead Miami Speedway.
- Great location, all the basic amenities of a standard room are included. Nice pool and hot tub. Good breakfast.
- Has excellent breakfast, onsite nighttime security doing rounds.
- The property was very neat and clean. The continental breakfast was exceptionally good! There was lots of variety and even fresh fruit. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this motel highly.
- Good location for visiting the eastern Everglades.
Coffee was available 24/7.
Staff helpful and obliging.
No problems throughout our stay.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City is located in Florida City, just 28 miles from Miami.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City, and Homestead is 1.2 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Breakfast was good, but the siracha egg tray was only two available – one for my son & one for me. I would like a second one but too bad they were out of stock…..
- Staff were super friendly, lots of free parking and plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. The bed was the most comfortable I’ve found in a hotel room to date. Easy access to the Florida Keys.
- Convenient location for my stay. Easy access to turnpike.
- The location was great. I was here to visit everglades national park and it was perfect.
- Staff was extremely courteous and helpful – Lianny was especially helpful and professional.
Baymont Inn & Suites Florida City
Baymont Inn & Suites Florida City offers accommodations in Florida City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 28 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Florida City, and Key Largo is 26 miles away. Miami International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Convenient location great place to stop before going to the keys! rooms were clean and comfortable.
- It was clean, the employees were helpful and polite
- The prices were not wat i expected it was a little pricey then what i expected to pay but the overall layout location and design of the hotel made up for it i enjoyed my stay the room was spacious clean and fully loaded with amenities i would recommend the hotel except for the prices were a little steep
- Close to restaurants and Everglades.right off turnpike.
- It was clean and quite. It looked like they had e done some remodeling to the hotel which many need to do.
Days Inn Florida City
Days Inn Florida City is located in Florida City, just 28 miles from Miami.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Days Inn Florida City, and Homestead is 1.4 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- The staff is great. Rooms clean. Breakfast ok. Outside surroundings very dirty. Walkways need to be washed. Happy pets are allowed. I wish they would accommodate people with pets also on the nicer side of the hotel.
- No stains on sheets and towels.Room smelt nice, but that it!
- Hotel was run down and filthy. We would not recommend to anyone
- Room was quite clean. Not bad location. Polite staff. Ok for one night stay.
- The front desk evening staff had one lady that was so caring, loving and good at what she does. After a long day of traveling she was what you need! Wish I remembered her name. She deserves to be recognized!
Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead
This Homestead, Florida hotel is 11 miles from the Everglades. The hotel offers a business center, gym, heated outdoor pool and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead rooms include a coffee maker. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Homestead Hampton Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and coffee. The hotel also has a convenience store.The Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 35-minute drive of Miami. The Homestead Miami Speedway is 4 miles from the hotel.
Spacey, clean room, good bed, ample parking space
Breakfast was above American standard.
- The waffles were delicious! But I think they watered down the strip. I’ve never had syrup that poured out water at First, then gradually poured out syrup. So the first couple of bites of my waffle were a bit soggy.
- Everything was excellent breakfast, the room and the staff.
- Could have been more facilities, pool was ok but less than good coffee and no bar!
- Spacious room, quiet air con unit, comfy bed, plenty of places to plug in chargers, plenty of towels, couldn’t hear the busy road very much and breakfast was ok. Close to restaurants and a supermarket.
- Spacey, clean room, good bed, ample parking space
Miami Marriott Dadeland
One of our top picks in Miami.This Miami, Florida hotel is 9.9 miles from Miami International Airport. An outdoor pool and 3 dining options are on site.A satellite TV, coffee-making facilities, and desk are featured in all rooms at this Dadeland Miami Marriott. Select rooms include access to complimentary food and beverages in the concierge lounge. Non-smoking rooms can be requested based on availability.Guests can work out with cardiovascular equipment and free weights at the fitness centre. The Miami Marriott also has a business centre with fax and photocopying facilities.Whitney’s Restaurant serves continental cuisine and is open for breakfast and lunch. The hotel also offers the Datran Deli, which serves delicious dishes in casual surroundings.The Miami Marriott Dadeland is 5 miles from Coral Gables. Guests will also be 8.2 miles from historical Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and 13 minutes’ drive from Matheson Hammock Park and Marina.
- The location is great and the rooms are big and comfortable.
- Comfy bed, large room, easy access to shopping mall
- Extremely comfortable bed. Very clean room. Great water pressure. Awesome breakfast. Dadeland Mall and restaurants within walking distance. Attentive staff!
- The pictures shown online are definitely not what you get when you get there the hotel is extremely out dated
- The worst bed of all Marriott Hotel that I use before
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Cutler Bay
Within 6 miles of historic Deering Estate at Cutler, guests at this Miami hotel receive a daily continental breakfast and can use the outdoor pool. Miami Metro Zoo is 5 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities are included in all guest rooms. La Quinta Inn and Suites Miami Cutler Bay provides an alarm clock and hairdryer as well.Guests at this Miami Cutler Bay La Quinta Inn and Suites can enjoy the Florida weather on the terrace with a free newspaper or stay connected with free property-wide Wi-Fi. An on-site laundromat is available as well.The Southland Mall is a 2-minute walk from the hotel. Guests at the property are 10 miles from Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden and 14 miles from the beaches of Biscayne National Park.
Bed was comfortable. It was clean. Staff nice.Good water pressure.Liked ceiling fan. Liked you had to use card at night to get in building
- I really enjoyed everything. The food smell good the stuff was very Polite.
- If possible for improve the breakfast example..sausage etc
room had a decent size with two queen beds,
parking lot with night security
located right off expressway
very quiet room though right next to the highway
- The bed was a nice size , staff was friendly and kept towels and other necessities that I need in stock
- Bed was comfortable. It was clean. Staff nice.Good water pressure.Liked ceiling fan. Liked you had to use card at night to get in building
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Miami Homestead offers accommodations in Homestead.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Miami is 25 miles from Courtyard Miami Homestead, and Miami Beach is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Quality was consistent with other Marriott hotels.
– Size of room;
– Pool (warm and clean);
– Staff (helpful and efficient).
After a long flight and delay in picking up the car we were greeted by 2 wonderful people on reception who were very cheerful and eager to please. We had just missed the restaurant which closed at 10pm but they offered to order food in if we wanted it. We declined and took snacks from their little shop area instead.
We were upgraded to a lovely room which was very quiet and clean. Starbucks coffee in room and ice machine closeby.
There were restaurants close by and position of the hotel was excellent – just off the Highway from Miami down to the Keys.
- The hotel staff was so accommodating. Incredibly friendly. Very clean room with plenty of space. Large bathroom. Within a couple of miles of some very nice restaurants. Very comfortable. Great value.
- We really enjoyed everything about this hotel, front staff was friendly and welcoming, room was nice and beds were comfy. We will be staying here on our future Homestead trips
Top Hotels In Redland Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redland Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redland Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redland Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!