10 Best Hotels To Stay In Redding California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redding California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redding California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redding California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redding California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redding California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redding California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Redding California:
Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge
Sheraton Redding Hotel at the Sundial Bridge offers accommodations in Redding. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- best hotel beds ever! Very quiet air system. Relaxing and comfortable. Excellent staff. Fabulous grounds and location, loved the fire pits. Could be out at night and walk around and feel safe anywhere in area.
- We did not eat a meal at the restaurant. However, I have heard great things about the restaurant that was attached to the hotel!
- The staff was attentive and courteous. The food was delicious.
- Staff very friendly and accommodating. Treated us like family!
- Upgraded us to club level as we’re spg members
Ramada Limited Redding
One of our best sellers in Redding! This Redding, California hotel offers a daily continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an indoor pool. The bright rooms include cable TV and Waterworks Park amusement park is 1 miles away.Rooms are styled in soft, gold tones and offer a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Select rooms at Ramada Limited Redding have a microwave and fridge.Guests have free access to the business center. Laundry facilities are also on site and the jacuzzi is provides relaxation.The Redding Convention Center and Shasta College are 5 minutes’ drive from this Ramada Limited. Turtle Bay Exploration Park is 4.2 miles away.
- The location was easy to find. It also felt really safe.
- The staff was friendly, room was clean and had new carpet. Missing end tables but was great
- I wish there were scrambled eggs and tortillas. The pool area had a overwhelming smell of chlorine, but other than that i was happy and enjoyed my stay
- The bathrooms in the lobby area were super clean and the lobby was inviting!
- Most of the staff I talked to were very friendly (just one was not able to say hi when spoken to!)
Red Lion Hotel Redding
One of our top picks in Redding.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at this Redding hotel. A fitness center is on site and guests can enjoy the ease of an on-site bar and grill. Lake Shasta is a 25 minute drive from the hotel.Cable TV is available in all guest rooms at Red Lion Hotel Redding. A microwave and a small fridge are also provided. Free toiletries are available for guest comfort.The 3-Shastas Bar and Grill is open nightly and offers Karaoke every Thursday night. Live Entertainment is available on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights.A business center and 24-hour front desk is available for guest convenience at the Redding Red Lion Hotel. A seasonal swimming pool is also provided. A free shuttle to and from the Redding Municipal Airport, just 8 miles from the property, is available.Redding Convention Center is less than a 5 minute drive from this Red Lion. Whiskeytown National Recreation Area is a 15 minute drive away, and Interstate 5 is just a one minute drive from the property.
- The location, layout and rooms were great! The breakfast was very good, not your average buffet.
- Love this hotel! It’s centrally located and the rooms were clean and comfortable
- This is quite a large hotel with the expected facilities such as a fitness room and pool. The night I was there it was almost empty so I enjoyed a very quiet sleep. The bar and grill was a hangout for locals who enjoy meeting up and dancing to the live music, so there was plenty of action from that part of the hotel.
- Staff was wonderful. Helpful and friendly. The dog policy was one of the best I have seen. The espresso in the lobby is a find!
- Staff unprofessional and government discount not honored. I’ll never stay at a Red Lion again..
Motel 6 Redding South
This California motel features guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Redding South offers an outdoor pool and is 2 miles from Turtle Bay Exploration Park.Rooms provide desks. Wi-Fi is available.Guests at Redding Motel 6 are offered laundry facilities, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 3 miles from Waterworks Park and 6 miles from Win-River Casino and Shasta College. It is 13 miles from Lake Shasta and 19 miles from Lake Shasta Caverns.
- Bed was a little firm, could of had a little more give to it.
- Very very nice room! Friendly staff! Overall a 10!!
- This was a great place to stay the night while we were passing through Redding. The price was excellent but the surrounding area isn’t very pretty to look at. On-site security made me feel a lot better about staying here though.
- Great water pressure. There is a roving security guard on site.
- The rooms are spacious and clean and the price was very low. Several simple restaurants are within a few blocks.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
One of our best sellers in Redding! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding offers accommodations in Redding.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Very clean, friendly and especially appreciate the animal friendliness!
We will definitely stay here again when visiting our daughter!
- I love that you have a great pet policy. I can definitely tell it was a pet friendly hotel right when I pulled into the parking lot. There were five dogs in the dog area.
- Every thing was great but A nice place to eat close or with in walking distance
- I really liked their super comfortable beds. Their beds are the best.
- breakfast, bed comfortable, room clean, very nice staff
- Very clean, friendly and especially appreciate the animal friendliness!
Oxford Suites Redding
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Oxford Suites Redding offers accommodations in Redding.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- It’s most definitely my favorite place to stay. I love the rooms and the staff. The evening reception is a great bonus and breakfast is delicious.
- Love the Oxford Suites. It was the first time there, but will definitely look for Oxford Suites wherever I go in the future.
- Evening reception and morning breakfast were great. Comfortable room. Friendly staff.
- The property is quaint and stylish. The rooms were nice, we had a King Suite and it was nice. The breakfast was wonderful.
- The breakfast and social hour were good. Who doesn’t like free drinks? The heated pool was great for the young adults with me and the fire pits on the patio were a great place to hang out. The sitting room was perfect for our situation – me, my son and his girlfriend. Gave the young people a place to be without us having to be on top of one another.
Motel 6 Redding Central
Motel 6 Redding Central offers pet-friendly accommodations in Redding.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- That check out time is excellent.. staff is kind & helpful
- Nothing. This is a tired, old facility that brings down the reputation of Motel 6. You should close it.
- easy parking, reasonable pricing, quiet atmosphere, upbeat, friendly staff. pillows felt great!
- Room was dirty, had cockroaches and staff was extremely rude
- Room looked nice. The fake hardwood instead of carpet, newer bedding, looked clean.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Redding
One of our best sellers in Redding! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Red Lion Inn & Suites Redding offers accommodations in Redding. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good size bed comfortable & flat screen TV +brkfst.
- It had a bed and bathroom Staff was pleasant and efficient
- It was a place to sleep and the bed wasn’t too hard.
- The front desk girl was helpful and did her best to help us
- I don’t like nothing it was the worst hotel .
Hampton Inn & Suites Redding
Located 2.6 miles from downtown Redding, California and the Turtle Bay Exploration Park, this hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast. It features spacious rooms with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn and Suites Redding offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a microwave and 37-inch flat-screen TV. Each room includes a work desk, coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests of the Redding Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or relax in the outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Snacks and drinks can be purchased at the 24-hour snack shop and fax/copy services are available in the business center.WaterWorks Water Park is a 7-minute drive from the Hampton Inn. Riverview Country Club is 5.4 miles away.
The duvet was very nice, and we liked the spacious room. The photo by each room number is a great idea. Easy to find my room!
Elegant breakfast area.
- Liked the location a lot. I also liked the size and comfort of the room. The staff were very helpful and nice.
- staff was very accommodating with a special request.
- The complimentary breakfast was excellent, including everything a person might want in the morning. A growing family would really appreciate the generosity. Nice restaurants were located nearby for lunch and dinner.
- The scones were dry and stale. Everything else was fine.
- The duvet was very nice, and we liked the spacious room. The photo by each room number is a great idea. Easy to find my room!
Motel 6 Redding North
Motel 6 Redding North offers pet-friendly accommodations in Redding.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was clean. Plenty of parking spaces. Free coffee in the morning.
- I enjoyed the location as it was walking distance to Bethel twin view campus. I really liked the cleanliness of the room, the heater was good, kept us warm, the bed was comfortable.
- Clean. Quiet on non highway side. Funny shower heads, way too low !
- Bathroom was nice –especially the walk-in shower. Bed was comfortable and the pillows were a step up from average motel pillows
- Right off the freeway. Security guard on duty. Felt very secure
Top Hotels In Redding California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redding California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redding California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redding California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!