10 Best Hotels To Stay In Red Oak Arkansas – Top Hotel Reviews
Red Oak Arkansas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Red Oak Arkansas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Red Oak Arkansas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Red Oak Arkansas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Red Oak Arkansas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Red Oak Arkansas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Red Oak Arkansas:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs offers accommodations in Hot Springs.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 52 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs.
- Clean, good customer service, nice location, nice breakfast
- The bed was comfortable and the location was nice. Really close to everything off of the strip on main street. Also walmart was not far which was really convenient. The breakfast was really nice…a lot of food and the staff kept up with the needs of the food since it was a lot of people as it was Saturday morning.
- Loved the bathroom…marble countertops and mirrors! 🤗
- The room was big, the bed was super comfortable, and the breakfast was great. Good location.
- I liked everything. Will be defiantly staying there again.
Long Island Lake Resort
Located in Lake Hamilton, 5 miles from Hot Springs, Long Island Lake Resort features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 Hot Springs, Ar
Motel 6 Hot Springs, Ar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hot Springs.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport is 53 miles from the property.
Nothing, Room had horrible smell, carpet had burnt spots, chairs in room
stained. Came back from dinning and had been in our room about 30 min.
And saw say 4 roaches. 1 on ceiling, 1 on wall and 2 playing on dresser.
Having trouble getting money back.
- I like that I can choose after I reserve a upstairs room..always get extra pillows
- There was a room available and the guy working the desk was nice and helpful.
- The rooms were dirty, smelled, there was not coffee pot. they advertise a cont breakfast but there was only cold coffee in a thermos.The first room we got the tv had been stolen and the second room was nasty, plus my wife is in a wheelchair and the second room had stairs to get to it.the telephone did not work, the furniture was falling apart and the staff was horrible. we will NEVER stay there again and will warn others
- room was ok, you get what you pay for, was a non smoking room that wasn’t,
- Nothing, Room had horrible smell, carpet had burnt spots, chairs in room
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hot Springs
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hot Springs is located 5.5 miles from Lake Hamilton. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A TV and a telephone are featured in each room. Select rooms have a coffee machine. The private bathroom includes a bathtub or shower.A 24-hour front desk is available at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hot Springs. The property provides free parking.Memorial Field Airport is within 6 miles of the property. Hot Springs National Park is 4 miles away.
- The property was very clean with modern furnishings. The Lobby was beautiful.
- It’s a relatively new hotel so facilities were clean and functional. The bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- New facility. Very clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Nice comfortable beds.
- Room was super clean. Nice, New and Modern. Bed was fluffy and nice. I wish there had been fresh sliced fruit served for breakfast or grapes.
- the beds were not very good and the breakfast was ok coffee was great!!
Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs offers accommodations in Hot Springs. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV.Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good. Good qauntity to choose from. Beds were super comfy.
- Bed was very comfortable breakfast was delicious and fresh
- Everything that someone could possibly need was in the room. The bed, the tv, microwave and refrigerator were all excellent!
- Breakfast was divine…. hotel room was neat and clean…parking was excellent.
- Bed was comfy. Room was quiet. Ground floor. Entrance to your room from outside. Can park in front of room so no walking. Close to lake Hamilton. Lots of eatery options close by.
Lookout Point Lakeside Inn
On the shores of Lake Hamilton, this spacious inn is a 20 minute drive from Hot Springs National Park and Bathouse Row. It features a 2-course gourmet breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Each luxurious guest room at Lookout Point Lakeside is furnished with a fireplace and spa tub. All overlook the lake and come with a flat-screen TV with a DVD player.A free snack bar is open to guests at this Hot Springs property. Gourmet homemade dishes are served for breakfast and dinner is also available.Garvan Woodland Gardens is 2 miles from Lakeside Lookout Point by boat. The Oaklawn Horse Racing Track is a 10 minute drive away.
- We loved the beds, the, bathrooms, the kitchen, the dining table, the view, the living room area.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful!
- Clean, groomed, beautiful, peaceful. Excellent staff, food was delicious, tea and coffee was tasty, cookies delicious. Beds comfy.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of Sam and Nancy (owners) and their staff made a whole stay a wonderful experience. The breakfasts were amazing and different each morning and the highlight was a trip out on the lake with Sam and Nancy, and extra but worth every cent.
- The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. The lake is beautiful and you can swim and take out the canoe the Inn owns.
Comfort Suites Hot Springs
Comfort Suites Hot Springs offers accommodations in Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Little Rock National (Adams Field) Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Bed was excellent, room was very clean, overall very good.
- The cleanliness. This property is super clean. The staff is very accommodating.
- It was close to a everything, the breakfast was great. The beds were nice and soft and staff was friendly
- breakfast ok but like must hotels, staff best ever ,Jamie at front desk made my stay special !
- Rooms were clean and roomy. We love the indoor swimming pool and the location is in a low crime area. We always take advantage of you breakfast offerings when we stay here. Staff was friendly and helpful with anything we needed. We will stay here in the future as it is a good value for the money
Candlewood Suites Hot Springs
Hot Springs National Park is 3 miles from this Arkansas hotel. The hotel features an outdoor pool, a convenience store and suites with kitchenette facilities and free Wi-Fi.Spacious studios and suites provide carpeted floors and wood furniture. Candlewood Suites Hot Springs provide each with a full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Cable TV and a dining area are included.Hot Springs Candlewood Suites offers a business center and a gym. Laundry facilities are also available at the hotel for added convenience.Magic Springs Amusement Park and Crystal Falls are 4 miles from the hotel. Josephine Tussaud Wax Museum is 3 miles away.
- Everything ran smoothly! Check in and out was easy. Everything was clean and comfortable.
- I loved everything about this motel. Will definitely stay here again. And have recommended it to several people
- Plan on staying there again. Very impressed with staff, lodging, and price
- Good things about this hotel: great location for tourists. Price is fair. Staff is friendly, and let you have your privacy. Loved the fact that it had a kitchenette.
- Clean, quiet and convenient. Would definently recommend.
Clarion Resort on the Lake Hot Springs
This Arkansas hotel features Lake Hamilton views, a restaurant and outdoor pool. Located 5 miles from Hot Springs National Park, it offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Rooms at Clarion Resort on the Lake Hot Springs provide microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and safety deposit boxes.While staying at Clarion Hot Springs Resort, guests can enjoy the hotel’s volleyball court, playground and picnic area. Classics Restaurant and Sports Bar is open daily.Hot Springs Golf & Country Club and the Museum of Contemporary Art are within 5 miles of Clarion Resort. Magic Springs Amusement Park is 8 miles away.
- Loved the view sitting on the balcony watching the sunset over the lake. The first morning after the covers were turned down I noticed a large amount of what appeared to be vomit on the bed skirt. I spoke to the front desk and it had been changed when we returned. We had taken our own pillows and when I picked them up to leave I noticed a white bundle of cloth between the head of mattress and headboard and it was a pair of ladies underwear and not mine. I question if the sheets had been changed after the previous guest. It really grossed me out.
- Great location have stayed there many times never been disappointed.
- There was a very nice view of the lake from the balcony of our room. Front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and very comfortable.
- Melissa at front desk was so nice. She even loaned me her phone charger
- Sarah and Tom were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were very clean and comfy.
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness center, this Hot Springs hotel is only 7 miles from Hot Springs National Park.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided in every guest room at Baymont INn & Suites Hot Springs. Each room includes a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities for added convenience.Vending machines provide a selection of snacks and soft drinks for purchase. On-site parking is free of charge.Lake Hamilton is less than a mile from the hotel. Garvan Woodland Gardens is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- The location and staff were great. Breakfast was good with biscuits, gravy, sausage, eggs, cereal, milk and juice. I did not have a lake view from my room, but that was okay.
- Tha beds were so comfortable!! I got some good rest and breakfast was good
- Lady doing breakfast appeared to be on drugs. She around didn’t act right. She had herky jerky movements
- The hotel has been upgraded and that is wonderful – We enjoy staying there.
- Views of lake amazing. brilliant location for us on our touring holiday. Breakfast good. Nice inviting lobby area.
Top Hotels In Red Oak Arkansas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Red Oak Arkansas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Red Oak Arkansas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Red Oak Arkansas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!