10 Best Hotels To Stay In Red Mills Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Red Mills Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Red Mills Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Red Mills Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Red Mills Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Red Mills Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Red Mills Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Red Mills Virginia:
Natural Bridge Historic Hotel and Conference Center
The Natural Bridge Historic Hotel and Conference Center is in the scenic Shenandoah Valley and surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains.The hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and some offer splendid mountain views.Natural Bridge Historic Hotel features several restaurants and a tavern on site. There are also meeting facilities, a concierge service and a 24-hour hotel staff.The entire Natural Bridge Park campus features over 1,600 acres, which includes the historic Natural Bridge, the Caverns at Natural Bridge and several hiking and walking trails. A spacious gift shop can be found directly across the street from the hotel. Complimentary parking is provided to all guests.The Natural Bridge Historic Hotel and Conference Center is located a few miles off Interstate 81, just 15 miles from Downtown Lexington, VA and 40 minutes from the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport by car.
- Beautiful room, dinner and breakfast was amazing. The staff goes beyond to call to accommodate you
The breakfast was huge. More than I could eat and good. Dinner the night before was also great!
It was clean and pleasant. YES we would stay again.
- Location if you’re there to see the natural bridge
- Price and recently renovated. Great historic hotel
The staff is always great! We had a little hiccup when we arrived, but it was resolved immediately.
The main hotel is lovely!
Relax Inn in Natural Bridge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Relax Inn in Natural Bridge offers accommodations in Natural Bridge. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hot Springs is 29 miles from Relax Inn in Natural Bridge, and Lynchburg is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 29 miles from Relax Inn in Natural Bridge.
- The hotel was adequate for the $55 price. Heat worked, bed was comfortable.
- This is a REALLY old off-ramp motel in the middle of nowhere. No wifi, about 20 fuzzy channels on a tube TV. However it was clean, if worn, the beds were comfortable, sheets, pillowcases and towels clean. For some reason I liked it. But I like old motels. The owner told me he had only had it for about 6 months, and when we left he was cleaning the rooms himself. There is something sweet about the place. It’s about 4 miles from Natural Bridge, although we didn’t have time to go there. They have a soda machine, and ice and coffee in the office, that’s it. Oh and a hairdryer.
- staff were very friendly and provided top-notch service for the room cost
- They were fine to have us arrive very late after we called ahead.
- I liked how close it was to the natural bridge that we were there to see.
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Located just off Interstate 64, this hotel boasts both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, as well as an on-site Tesla charging station. The Virginia Military Institute is 1 miles away.Cable TV and a tea/coffee machine are included in every guest room at the Best Western Plus at Hunt Ridge. The rooms are decorated with wood furnishings and have an en suite bathroom.Guests can access free Wi-Fi throughout the Hunt Ridge Best Western Plus Hotel. The reception is 24-hours.The Virginia Horse Center is 2 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Virginia Safari Park is 14 miles away.
- Beverage station was easy to access although coffee not great there. Beds comfortable. Cleaned remotes
- Beautiful property, very professional and polite staff
- We only needed overnight with our pets, $20 extra charge but we had 2cats 1dog. Nice pet hotel. Breakfast was good nice verity close to interstate would definitely recommend
The Christmas decorations
The lift for the pool for disabled patrons
- A variety of drinks and fruits were provided to guests in the lobby area throughout the day. This was a helpful and thoughtful provision, particularly for families who might be coming and going at random times during the day.
Best Western Lexington Inn
One of our top picks in Lexington.This hotel is centrally located in historic Lexington, Virginia. Free Wi-Fi access is offered.Guests rooms at the Best Western Lexington Inn come with satellite TV with HBO. Other amenities include exterior corridors, an on-site fitness center, and a complimentary continental breakfast.Featuring quiet surroundings, guests will enjoy the property which also offers a full-service business center, meeting facilities and close proximity to area businesses.Charlottesville Albemarle Airport is just over half a mile away.
- Staff was great, room nice for cost, quiet considering open layout.
- When we originally checked in we were given a room that was not ready for occupancy however, once this was made known the the front desk staff they went out of their way to make things right. They even gave us a percentage off of our stay for the inconvenience. Although, this (room discount) was not expected, it went a long way as to possible future stays at this property. Thanks for going the extra mile!
- Very comfortable place. Spacious. Next to Applebee’s and gas station.
- Easy access from I81, friendly and helpful staff, healthy breakfast options.
- Beds was small. The breakfast attendant had an attitude
Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA)
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Located in Lexington in the region of Virginia, 27 miles from Hot Springs, Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA) features a hot tub and indoor pool.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynchburg is 31 miles from Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA), and Staunton is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 35 miles from Wingate by Wyndham (Lexington, VA).
- The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. The staff was very cordial and helpful.
- This was a great place to stay! Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. There was a very nice pool and workout room as well. Breakfast was delicious. We couldn’t have asked for better.
- Great location, beautiful spacious room, decent breakfast, staff other than manager was friendly but lacked customer service
- The rooms were comfortable and the beds were great.
- The pool was so nice to have in the cold weather for kids!!!
Econo Lodge Lexington
Featuring free WiFi, Econo Lodge Lexington offers accommodations in Lexington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Hot Springs is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Lexington, and Lynchburg is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 34 miles from Econo Lodge Lexington.
- It was convenient to the Highway. The bathroom was nice
- It was parents weekend in Lexington for two of the local colleges and rooms were hard to find so we look what we could get. The entire hotel was newly renovated and a great value for a one night stay.
- Clean rooms and looks like the staff s very detail oriented. Hardwood floors in the room vs carpeting.
- Basic lodging. Looked recently updated. Room a/c had a fan option, which I like to drown out outside noises.
- The hotel is well maintained and it is very clean. All basic accommodations are there. It it close to highway Route 81.
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center
Located in Lexington, 26 miles from Hot Springs, Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Lynchburg is 31 miles from Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center, and Staunton is 31 miles from the property. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 35 miles away.
- Rooms were clean and beds comfy, staff really nice, breakfast was super yummy. Didn’t plan to stay here but was pleasantly surprised
- The beds were soft and comfortable as were the pillows which usually hotels or Lumpy
- The staff was great! Very friendly and very helpful. The elevator was very interesting as well.
- Good for one night stay with family while visiting Natural Bridgeand Virginia Safari.
- Bedding and bathroom were clean, so that’s nice.
Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington is located in Lexington. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hot Springs is 26 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington, and Lynchburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport, 35 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Lexington.
- So close to the horse center, the staff was so accommodating with my dog allowing for a later check out
- The bed was very comfortable and the shower was great.
- Easy access from the interstate and a great price for a stop over while on a long road trip
- The staff were very friendly. Great location near 81. Safe. Pet friendly. Called ahead to let them know I was on my way and they had my room keys already prepared.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful…Hot tub/whirlpool was terrific…helped to soak away the stress of a long drive. Location was a bit out of town and there were no restaurants within walking distance. Complimentary coffee was always available and microwave and refrigerator in room was very welcome.
Super 8 Lexington
Located just off Interstate 64, this Lexington hotel is 1 miles from the Virginia Horse Center. Facilities include free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast.A microwave and refrigerator are included in the rooms at the Super 8 Lexington. Cable TV, a work desk, and a coffee maker are also provided in the guest rooms.The Lexington Super 8 provides free parking. Copy and fax services are available at the 24-hour front desk.Stonewall Jackson House is 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Virginia Military Institute is 2 miles from the Super 8.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and considering I had to get up each morning at 4:20am, that was a real plus for me. Air conditioning/heating – a tad louder than I like but it didn’t interfere with sleeping.
- I was in Lexington for a relative’s illness so none of the above apply. The staff were mostly helpful and friendly.
- It was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- The young man at the front desk was super helpful and polite. The lady helping with breakfast was also great!
Toilet was broken
Mattress was a good 20yrs old
Hole in chair set cushin
Needs a vaccum around the baseboards, VERY noticable
The doors dont close automatically, sticks on carpet, never thought I would need that, safety concern
Just icky and needs a deep cleaning
The sheets were clean but the trundle sheet beneath mattress needs to be changed, hairs eww
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lexington, VA
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Lexington is located in Lexington, just 26 miles from Hot Springs.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynchburg is 31 miles from Country Inn Carlson Lexington, and Staunton is 31 miles from the property. Lynchburg Regional (Preston Glenn Field) Airport is 35 miles away.
- The staff at breakfast was extra friendly and was a huge help.
- Staff and Manager were pleasant, polite and very courteous. Room was clean and spotless.
- Breakfast was good. The room was roomy and clean! Bed was very comfortable!! Would stay at these hotels again!!
- Staff was helpful in finding restaurant in downtown Lexington.
- We had a problem with the refrigerator being extremely loud, so we changed rooms. Then the heating unit was really loud. Likes the egg burritos a lot.
Top Hotels In Red Mills Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Red Mills Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Red Mills Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Red Mills Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!