10 Best Hotels To Stay In Red Hill Village Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Red Hill Village Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Red Hill Village Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Red Hill Village Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Red Hill Village Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Red Hill Village Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Red Hill Village Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Red Hill Village Virginia:
Comfort Suites Newport News Airport
One of our best sellers in Newport News! This hotel provides free airport shuttle services to and from Newport News-Williamsburg International Airport, 0.8 miles away. It serves a daily buffet breakfast and has rooms with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Suites Newport News Airport offers spacious accommodations furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each room includes a cable TV, work desk and coffee maker.Guests of the Newport News Airport Comfort Suites can work out in the gym or swim in the indoor pool. The hotel has a business center with fax/copy services and free parking is available.Kiln Creek Golf Course is a 7-minute drive from the Comfort Suites. Mariners Museum Park is 6.8 miles away.
- We stayed here two nights for a soccer tournament in Williamsburg. The commute was about 25 minutes, so not bad. This was close to a major interstate and plenty of stores and restaurants, so the location is awesome. I liked the larger size of the room – plenty of space for our family of three. I liked the larger size swivel TV. I also liked the stone slab upgrades throughout the room and the shower, as well as the stone sink and microwave area – added a nice, more expensive touch. Pillows and comforter were soft and squishy (down alternative, but almost as good as the real thing). The pool, and the changing lights at night in the pool. With some work, this place could be nice, but…..
- Hospitality from the staff. Cleanliness of the facilities
- King size bed very comfortable. The bathroom was clean and stocked with plenty of towels. Breakfast was good. Checkout was very easy.
- Like the fastness of checking in. The staff was friendly and polite. The bed was comfortable.
- The place was excellent with regard to, cleanliness, breakfast, comfortable king size bed and friendly stuff.
Courtyard Newport News Airport
One of our top picks in Newport News.This hotel offers free shuttles to Newport News-Williamsburg Airport, a 5 miles drive. Amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre, 24-hour convenience store and rooms with 27-inch LCD TV and an iPod dock.Central Bistro at Courtyard Newport News is open for breakfast and dinner each day. The well-stocked market has a selection of snacks and beverages.Guests can relax on the Newport News Courtyard’s outdoor terrace, which features plenty of seating and a firepit. Free access is provided to the hotel’s indoor pool.Located at the intersection of Interstate 64 and Route 143, Courtyard Newport is just 15 minutes’ drive from Busch Gardens. Riverwalk Landing is 13 miles away.
- The bed was everything. Very comfortable and the room was clean. The restaurant staff was beautiful. After cooking they would come and check on the customer to see how was the food
- The bed in ridiculously comfortable. The windows are large allowing beautiful natural light in. The staff are all extremely friendly and willing to help make your stay perfect. The Netflix capability in the room is a great bonus! The bathroom is spacious and every part of the room is CLEAN. I will always choose this hotel when in the area. Can’t imagine staying elsewhere.
- There were so many issues, it was hard to enjoy anything.
- The hotel and room was very quiet. The bathroom didn’t have a tub but it did have a gorgeous shower. We ate at the Bistro for breakfast and it was fantastic.
- Location was peaceful. Staff made my stay enjoyable.
Comfort Inn Newport News
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Newport News offers accommodations in Newport News, just 16 miles from Williamsburg. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Hampton is 10 miles from Comfort Inn Newport News, and Norfolk is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 1.2 miles from Comfort Inn Newport News.
- selections provided for breakfast were good…hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, waffle machine, yogurts, cereals, fresh fruit, juices, coffee was very good, pastries, toast.
- My first impression was the grounds and then the lobby .. clean and pleasant smelling .. staff was pleasant My room smelled clean and fresh and was comfortably appointed .. rug was clean well maintained even the corners were clean.( a fetish or mine) ..had a new shower and was clean and fresh smelling …tv good
- I love the courteous and helpful staff and the cleanliness of the room. The location was perfect and convenient to where I had to be. I wish that we could have stayed longer but we to leave .
- Very accommodating, friendly staff. Luved the pillows – wish I knew where to buy some like that! Quiet room👍🏻
- good location for us. staff was great room was very nice would go there again
Residence Inn Newport News Airport
This Virginia hotel, just 3.4 miles from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, offers free airport shuttles and an indoor pool. Suites feature kitchens, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs with HBO.The spacious suites of Residence Inn Newport News Airport feature sofa beds and dining area. All suites have a living area, work desk and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher.Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet at The Gatehouse every morning. There is also a 24-hour market that offers light meals and snacks.Newport News Airport Residence Inn provides a grocery shopping service and gym. Their sport court includes an outdoor tennis court and basketball court.Busch Gardens is 15 miles from Residence Inn Newport News Airport. Colonial Williamsburg is 19 miles away.
- The room was really nice but the sheets on the bed was REALLY DIRTY
- Staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
- nice room for the business traveler, close to airport and highway.
- Everything was great at this location literally I have absolutely not that I did not like in fact this location made me fall in love with Residence Inn’s so to all the other Residence inn’s hope you can stay at this locations level because it’s was Very very Good!
- Staff was very friendly and attentive. They had a free dinner along with the complimentary breakfast. Appreciated not having to leave to grab some dinner.
Days Inn Newport News
The Days Inn Newport News is a 10 minute drive from the Newport News-Wiliamsburg International Airport and the Virginia War Museum is 10 miles away. Guests at the hotel can swim in the outdoor pool.The rooms at the Newport News Days Inn have wood furnishings and feature a cable TV. They also include a microwave and refrigerator.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast each morning in the dining area. BBQ facilities are also available.Newport News Park is 5 miles away. Shopping and dining options are less than one mile away along Warwick Boulevard and Interstate 64 is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- That we only had to call once to remind the desk clerk to bring us something.
- Everyone I came in contact with was nice. The rooms was very clean. I saw them cleaning the outside. They took pride in this location
- The best part was the lady who cleaned the rooms, and also worked the front desk in the afternoon. She was very helpful, and was great.
- The room was clean, but dated. The neighborhood didn’t seem to be a great neighborhood, but it was quiet and I didn’t have any problems or concerns. The staff was wonderful and very friendly.
- It was very nice very clean I loved everything about it.
Microtel Inn & Suites Newport News
One of our best sellers in Newport News! 13 miles from Busch Gardens Amusement Park, this Newport News, Virginia hotel boasts free Wi-Fi access and an on-site fitness center. Newport News International Airport is 2 miles away.Every room at the Microtel Inn & Suites Newport News features cable TV, a desk, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in bright colors with large mirrors and have a window seat.Guests at the Newport News Microtel can use the on-site business center and laundry facilities.A daily complimentary breakfast is served every morning.Colonial National Historical Park is 10 miles away. The Patrick Henry Mall is less than half a mile from the hotel.
- Very clean, housekeeping was attentive. The room did NOT smell like smoke at all.
- Clean rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast is better than in most budget hotels.
- It was quiet. I stayed during the holidays and this hotel doesn’t get much traffic during Christmas so I was able to rest. The breakfast was continental but it was pretty good.
- I didn’t really know what Microtel meant. I found out. It was very dark in the room; then I found the light over the bed. LOL
- I liked the price. Also the location was central to where I was working.
Best Western Plus Newport News
Located in Newport News in the region of Virginia, 16 miles from Williamsburg, Best Western Plus Newport News features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 10 miles from Best Western Plus Newport News, and Norfolk is 21 miles from the property. Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The property was clean although construction material was in the lobby. The facilities is being renovated.
- The price is amazing and this place is far nicer than the “Best Western” reputation. I highly recommend.
- The room was a very comfortable size and had a nice couch and chair. The bed was also very comfortable and wish I could get that standard at every hotel that I stay in. The staff were terrific and the breakfast was also good.
- Front desk personnel was pleasant during check in.
- The breakfast was average at best. I really enjoyed the fancy towels that were folded into swans like in a cruise ship. Also, the bathroom had an exhaust fan that actually worked and they had shampoo, body wash, conditioner and lotion dispensers mounted on the walls in the bathroom.
Hampton Inn & Suites Newport News-Airport – Oyster Point Area
Free shuttle services are provided by this hotel to and from Newport News-Williamsburg International Airport, just 2 miles away. A daily buffet breakfast is served and rooms have free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn and Suites Newport News Airport in the Oyster Point area are furnished with a microwave and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room has a 32-inch, flat-screen TV and a work desk. For added convenience a coffee maker, hairdryer and ironing facilities are provided.Guests of the Newport News Hampton Inn can work out in the gym or swim in the outdoor pool. Snacks can be purchases in the 24-hour snack shop and fax/copy services are available in the business center. The hotel has laundry facilities, express check-in/check-out and free parking.The Hampton Inn is across the street from Patrick Henry Mall and 3 miles from Kiln Creek Golf Course. The Virginia War Memorial Museum is 9 miles away.
- Staff was great, they got us extra blankets, pillows, and a “crib” quickly. It was less than 30 minutes from tourist attractions, but we got a large suite with a kitchen at this hotel for the same price a regular room was in Williamsburg!
- I like the cleanliness and also the the best No Smoking policy of the place.
I liked on the first day of our stay they had a choice of breakfast meats for people that didn’t eAt pork.
Enjoyed going to crunch gym
- I was only there for a few hours before i had to catch another flight but it was quite comfortable and I felt relaxed.
- Everything about our stay was as expected, very good.
Jameson Inn & Suites Newport News
One of our top picks in Newport News.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jameson Inn & Suites Newport News offers accommodations in Newport News, just 17 miles from Williamsburg.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hampton is 9 miles from Jameson Inn Newport News, and Norfolk is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Everyone at the hotel was very friendly the food was good and the bed was very comfortable as soon as you walked in you could smell the cleanliness in the air it was a nice and enjoyable experience
- Excellent/professional service from the staff.
- We loved the location. Only 10 miles from air and space museum and many other marine and military museums.
- Location was good. Mid Newport area, easy to go north or south to get to attractions. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- Location was excellent, most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good.
InTown Suites Newport News
InTown Suites Newport News is located in Newport News, just 17 miles from Williamsburg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.Hampton is 9 miles from InTown Suites Newport News, and Norfolk is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Stay away. Go to other InnTown Suites besides this one.
- Staff is nice and helpful, overall the rooms are clean and comfortable. No one bothers me. It’s been a good stay.
- Nice location. Friendly desk clerk. Nice exterior.
- I cant say one bad thing about my stay. I loved everything
- staff was friendly . Room was nice size , clean and quiet . enjoyed our stay
Top Hotels In Red Hill Village Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Red Hill Village Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Red Hill Village Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Red Hill Village Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!