10 Best Hotels To Stay In Recusset Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Recusset Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Recusset Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recusset Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recusset Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Recusset Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Recusset Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Recusset Auvergne:
Auberge du Col de Neronne
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The inn has a sun terrace. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, cycling and hiking.Le Mont-Dore is 30 miles from Auberge du Col de Neronne, while Super Besse is 28 miles from the property. Aurillac Airport is 20 miles away.
- the long trips in the country which is over old volcanoes
- The rooms are nice and the hotel offers a great view.
Fantastic views, lovely spacious clean bedroom and shower.
Friendly helpful staff.
Recommend to anyone
- Spectacular setting, very comfortable rooms, very nice, 2 choice evening meal, very reasonably priced, simple breakfast with the most delicious croissants. Run by a very friendly couple and there daughter. Will definitely make a return visit.
- Room was spacious and excellent, also lovely and clean. Fabulous location with fabulous views and so peaceful, gives a good taste of proper France
hotel restaurant des voyageurs
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at hotel restaurant des voyageurs.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Falgoux, like skiing and cycling.Le Mont-Dore is 30 miles from hotel restaurant des voyageurs, while Super Besse is 27 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The overall standard of meals was excellent and thel view from the dining room up the Cirque de Falgoux made for a wonderful experience. The staff were very welcoming and attentive, they made every thing very easy.
It is an family run inn, not a hotel, but a nice place to stay.
Food & wine good with good service
The friendliness of the owner.
The view of Puy Marie
- Excellent staff member ( male) who made us most welcome. He works long hours but remains cheerful and friendly to all visitors.
- Vue extraordinaire sur la vallée. Je me suis sentie à l’aise. Je reviendrai.
Auberge de l’Aspre
At the inn, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV. With a private bathroom, some units at Auberge de l’Aspre also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation. At Auberge de l’Aspre you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the inn.Aurillac is 13 miles from Auberge de l’Aspre, while Saint-Flour is 30 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- It’s in a handsome old rural stone building that has been nicely modernized, in a quiet out-of-the-way country setting, with a very good restaurant (we had dinner and breakfast). Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was excellent.
- we really enjoyed the hotel. a great find with a few very minor concerns
- The welcome by the charming proprietors. The attention to detail,yummy food cooked by Christophe and delivered by our lovely hostesse Michelle. Everything as enjoyable as our stay last year.
This Auberge we found by accident five years ago and have always wanted to return. The region is beautiful for walking. The young couple who run this Auberge Michelle and Christophe are excellent hosts and this man can really cook. The food was fantastic, and we wish them all the success that they deserve.
We will be going back here in October and again next year without fail.
- The place was well run by what seemed to be one busy woman who spoke little or no English but coped with us non french speakers exceptionally well.
Logis Le Bailliage
Each guest room at the Logis Le Bailliage is equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access and a TV. Rooms also have a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy regional cuisine in the Bailliage’s restaurant. There is also a garden with a children’s playground, and the hotel provides free on-site parking.
- Nice confortable room. Good location at the entrance of Salers
- Good comfortable bed and clean room and bathroom. The food was superb but we only ate in the restaurant on one of the three nights as the other time we tried to eat there we sat for over twenty minutes waiting for someone to come and take even a drink order, it was also extremely noisy and impossible to hold a conversation without shouting at one another.
- Nice hotel in lovely village, excellent food & service in the restaurant, highly recommended.
- The exceptional warm welcome on the part of the management and staff, the beauty of the rooms, the setting of the hotel, and the gracious manner in which the delicious meals were served.
- It was so comfortable… the staff lovely and the food delicious.
Hôtel des Remparts
Accessed by stairs, all rooms feature a view of the Mont du Cantal, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and safety deposit box. The en suite bathroom includes a walk-in shower.A breakfast is served each morning at Hôtel des Rempart. Guests can also sample regional cuisine in the à la carte restaurant or relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include motorbike, bicycle and car parking and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Aurillac and its train station is a 45-minute drive away.
- Good location in interesting village with great views. Very comfortable hotel.
– nice breakfast
– spacious room with lovely decoration
– a lot of tourist information available in the room
– good location
- Location, lovely town, fantastic views, nice garden, pleasant restaurant, friendly reception. Outside terrace has wonderful view of countryside.
- Perfect location. Very agreeable lunch on the terrace. Helpful and understanding staff putting up with my poor french.
- Stunning views. Beautifully decorated room. Overall, food and breakfast was good.
The rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at hotel Saluces also offer a garden view. All guest rooms feature a desk.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Aurillac is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Friendly, helpful owners/staff in a very convenient location in this charming town. Easy public parking and pleasant courtyard for drinks.
- Super Läge, sehr freundliches Personal, schönes Frühstück.
Jedes Zimmer ist individuell mit sehr viel Fingerspitzengefühl gestaltet. Es war einfach aber sehr sauber. Die Lage im pitoresken Salere sehr gut.
Das Frühstück wird serviert und ist typisch französisch süß gehalten, der Kaffee ist sehr gut, was wir bei unserer Rundreise durch die Auvergne leider nicht überall sagen konnten!
Wir kommen sicher wieder!
- Super petit déjeuner, beaucoup de cachet pour la chambre et la bâtisse en elle même, très joli petite terrasse.
- Authentique maison de vieux village, murs à la chaux, pierres apparentes. Bon confort dans le respect du “rustique”. Accueil chaleureux.
Hôtel Restaurant Aux Genêts d’Or
The guest rooms at Aux Genêts d’Or have a view on the mountains and include a flat-screen TV. They each feature a telephone, a desk and an en suite bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Traditional local cuisine can be sampled in the hotel’s restaurant, which features a warmly decorated dining room. Breakfast sis erved daily and includes homemade jam, yoghurt and honey.Free public parking is possible on site and possible nearby activities include skiing, hiking and fishing. The property is 19.9 miles from Salers and a 30-minute drive from Murat.
Nice large apartment that could sleep five people with a small balcony with a view. The shower was excellent.
Hotel restaurant was also good with an excellent valued cheap menu.
Hotel on a small courtyard with a shop next door.
Would have liked to have stayed longer.
- Very clean , the family who own the hotel very friendly and hard working . Very relaxing stay the food in the resturant was wonderful the biggest and best cheese board we have ever seen
- Enjoyed the combination of hotel, restaurant, cafe and grocery with accomodating staff.
- Fantastic location in the heart of the village, with a terrace to the rear overlooking the valley. The staff were brilliant, super efficient and friendly. We really enjoyed our one-night stop-over.
- Breakfast was fantastic, very fresh, and copious. the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Nice large apartment that could sleep five people with a small balcony with a view. The shower was excellent.
Hostellerie de La Maronne
Rooms at Hostellerie de la Maronne are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by lift and some have a private balcony.A continental buffet breakfast is available every day at an additional charge and includes bread, pastries, fruit juice and homemade jams. There is also an onsite vegetable garden and a restaurant serving local cuisine.Aurillac is a 37-minute drive away, while Aurillac Airport is 23.6 miles from the property.
- Superb location. Full of character. Our 4th stay was as good as the 1st.
- Fabulous location. Friendly and helpful staff. The food and service in the restaurant was excellent.
- Wonderful hotel. located in the most magical area with breathtaking view. The staff are kind and helpful and the hotel itself is beautiful. Highly recommended
- Dinner was very good – local produce well cooked and presented
The view from our room was beautiful. we could sit outside our room on around the grounds as there were lots of comfortable places to sit and contemplate the scenery.
The room was very clean and well decorated and the hotel was tastefully decorated and accessorized. The evening meal was good as was breakfast. the staff were friendly and helpful.Pool was welcome as weather was very hot
L’Enclos du Puy-Mary
Rooms include a flat-screen TV, desk, safety deposit box and a garden view. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and a bathrobe.The hotel restaurant offers traditional food made from fresh local products. Packed lunches, special diet menus and breakfast in the rooms are available upon request.Further on-site facilities include a garden and terrace, meeting facilities, shared lounge and games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and fishing.Saint-Flour is a 30-minute drive away and Auvergne Airport is 55.3 miles from the property. The property offers free parking.
- Warm welcome by the owners. Clean and modern rooms. Brand new spa, everything recently renovated. Delicious home-made food from local produce. Great location to explore Puy Mary and the Cantal on cycling tours.
- Excellent hosts. Welcoming and friendly. Beautiful, very clean, excellent small hotel. Dinner was wonderful. Set in the most wonderful landscape.
- Superbe accueil, gentillesse des hôtes, succulents repas (dîner et petit déjeuner) cuisinés avec d’excellents produits. Chambre très confortable et nous avons bien apprécié le jacuzzi et le sauna en rentrant de notre journée de ski. Nous reviendrons l’été.
- La chambre confortable, moderne et très propre. Les produits régionaux ou faits maison au petit-déjeuner. L’accueil des propriétaires très gentils. Le calme de l’hôtel.
- Le personnel est chaleureux et bienveillant. Excellent accueil. La nourriture ( repas du soir et petit déjeuner) copieuse, faite maison avec des produits locaux. L’espace bien être agréable. La chambre confortable. Pour avoir voyagé dans du 4 étoiles, on en est vraiment pas loin. On s’y sent très bien. Il est géographiquement bien situé et la vue ( en photo) est superbe.
Le grand hôte l de la vallée
A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le grand hôte l de la vallée.Le Mont-Dore is 25 miles from Le grand hôte l de la vallée. Aurillac Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- This was our second visit to the hotel although this time under new ownership. The views from the bedroom towards the Puy Mary were fantastic. The room was clean and comfortable and everything worked including the satellite TV (after a bit of fiddling with the controller). We were not aware that the restaurant was closed on a Wednesday and after initial disappointment were offered an amazing cold platter and sweet at a very reasonable price. We will return again.
- La simplicité familiale de cet établissement dans une région où les fondamentaux de la vie simple demeurent bien ancrés
Bon rapport qualité prix
Nous avons eu un petit déjeuner avant l’heure du boulanger
Repas soigné sur place avec très belle vue sur la vallée
- Il n’y avait pas de croissant au petit déjeuner pour 8,50€
- La vue était superbe, la cuisine est très bonne, la responsable de l’établissement est très agréable et très à l’écoute de ses clients. Je le recommande.
Top Hotels In Recusset Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Recusset Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Recusset Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Recusset Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!