10 Best Hotels To Stay In Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Recques-sur-course Nord-pas-de-calais:
Le Domaine d’Hérambault
Set on the ground and first floors of the property, the rooms are equipped with free WiFi, a TV and a safe. Each has a bathroom with bathtub or shower and hairdryer.Guests can order a homemade breakfast with jams and butter, local honey, cheese and eggs.
Able to sit in sunshine in courtyard and have a drink.
Easy access to downstairs rooms from parking.
Good coffee at breakfast.
- owners friendly. quant building. good breakfast. close to Eurotunnel. value for money
- Stayed on way to Brittany. Easy to find and all fine.
- Wonderful rural location with lovely garden. The room was in the eaves and had beams so full of character. Good sized bathroom with a bath, shower head and hairdryer. We sat out in the evening on the balcony enjoyed the peace and view. Didnt want to leave
- Beautiful place with ample parking and a good breakfast option
- Able to sit in sunshine in courtyard and have a drink.
Each room comes with a private bathroom.Calais is 29.8 miles from Auberge d’Inxent, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 15.5 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, peaceful and charming. Small friendly town. Beautiful surroundings. Very clean room. Great restaurant.
- Everything was fantastic have stayed before and would go back again and again
- Excellent quality accommodation, welcome, and food and wine!
- Excellent food on the expensive side after it all added up. Cosy place to stay – a bit like an English inn.
This is a small auberge which has been owned and run by the same married couple for the past 20 years.
It is a very attractive 18th century building on the main road through the village of Inxent. Although it is very quiet at night, the road is fairly busy during the day with farm and local traffic.
There is a small private parking area just across the road from the hotel.
The rooms are smallish, fairly simple but perfectly adequate for a short stay. The bathroom was adequate but fairly old-fashioned and simple.
Dinner at the auberge – to my mind the main reason for staying here – was of a high standard with friendly and efficient service.
Breakfast was simple but just adequate for the price at 12 euros.
Ferme Des Chartroux
The hotel offers a large garden with a terrace, and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast that is prepared every morning.The Ferme Des Chartroux is 3.1 miles form the A16 motorway and 9.3 miles from Le Touquet. The town of Etaples is a 15-minute drive away and free private parking is also available.
- Excellent location! It was like in heaven! The host is the best host I have ever met! We wanted to do a barbeque and it was Sunday evening, we had no meat, and he tried to help us by phoning some friends and even looked on his own fridge to give us meat! The breakfast was fabulous! We were 4 persons staying in a family room! Very clean! Very comfortable, cozy! I highly reccomend!
- VFM, Easily accessible, quiet, nice friendly owners, good local restaurants – a regular stop off point for us en-route to the SW
- This is our third stay at the property! It’s quiet in a lovely rural setting and immaculately clean. The rooms are very comfortable with attention to detail to make your stay comfortable. The staff are always very welcoming an there is no problem taking our dog.
- Beautiful setting in peaceful countryside. Kids loved looking out to fields of animals. Fab spacious family room and great breakfast from friendly hosts
- Friendly and helpful. Lovely clean rooms and excellent breakfast
Auberge De La Canche
The restaurant in the Auberge de la Canche serves traditional meat and fish dishes in a cosy dining room fit with a chimney. In the summertime you can enjoy your meal on the terrace. Other restaurants are available in the surrounding area.During the winter months the heated veranda is a fine place to enjoy a drink or admire the surrounding countryside and the river.Free private parking is available and breakfast service is available daily.
- Staff were fantastic. Gorgeous little place in wonderful location – quiet by a river. Not much in the village but that was what I wanted!
- For the price this inn is fantastic. A solo traveller, my single room was small, but clean and adequate. I had dinner there – very good. The staff were exceptionally pleasant and helpful.
The food was excellent.
A very easy trip to eurotunnel
- Drinks on the deck by the river, very good food, staff
- We arrived late but we’re still welcomed.good for an overnight stop.
Best Western Hôtel Hermitage
Each stylish room at the Best Western Hotel Hermitage is equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by a lift.Guests can enjoy a drink in the Hermitage’s classic bar or in the garden. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and there is a choice of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.The hotel provides a 24-hour reception and 2 meeting rooms. Activities in the nearby area includes hiking and cycling in the Parc Naturel Régional des Caps et Côte d’Opale.
- great hotel, fab position, great staff unfortunately the restaurant was closed on the Sunday night we stayed but not an issue as loads of restaurants around to try which were also fab, the bar was open and very friendly staff , will be back soon
- Good location in town centre. Free on street parking available outside hotel. Comfortable room.
- Historic building beautifully maintained. Rooms very nice and airy. Quiet location in town yet pleasant east walk to the centre and restaurants.
- Room was fantastic – added bonus that you can leave your pets in the room if you need / want to….that was a nice surprise and meant that my husband and I could have a nightcap in the bar. Its a great place to stay and is only a few minutes walk from loads and loads of restaurants and bistros so no need to use the car. Car was securely locked in the car park at the rear of the hotel and we could see it from our room which suited us perfectly, Breakfast had a great variety of food, including pancakes and of course fresh breads. Staff were brilliant and we will be going back again!
We booked a standard room as it was only for one night, there was no air con just a rather large fan which was broken but it was changed very quickly when we reported it, by a charming man on the front desk.
We also have an evening meal in the restaurant of this hotel and in short it was absolutely fantastic . It was this that would definitely make us return to this hotel, a full restaurant and a tremendous meal served by delightful staff.
Chateau De Montreuil
Guestrooms at the Chateau de Montreuil are all individually-decorated and offer satellite TV. Some rooms have 4-poster beds.The chateau has a restaurant, which serves gourmet French cuisine. There is also a bar and a terrace.The hotel is only 45 minutes drive from the Channel Tunnel, 2 hours from Brussels and 20 minutes from Le Touquet.
- The gardens were very nice just to relax in – The bedroom had a separate small lounge area which was a nice touch
- Every room is different, menu superb, staff very attentive. Relaxing and peaceful garden.
- Fine dining at its best – a great breakfast with everything we asked for – the wifi wasn’t working anywhere in the hotel which was frustrating but otherwise I would highly recommend the chateau
- It was very enjoyable to stay in such a beautiful place. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the food was wonderful, especially the Raspberry Souffle!
- Sense of style.Excellent restaurant.Comfortable rooms.Easy walking distance into fascinating medieval town. Nice spacious gardens.Friendly staff.
Each of the Grenouillère’s guest rooms has a private bathroom and they are all individually designed.Awarded with 1 Michelin star, “La Grenoullière” the hotel restaurant serves a variety of fresh dishes and fine wines served in the hotel’s traditionally styled dining room. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the mornings.La Canche River is next to the hotel and guests can enjoy hiking in the surrounding countryside. Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is a 25-minute drive away and guests can visit the beaches along the Côte d’Opale.
- Being in the heart of a countryside garden surrounded by birdsong and long grass. The exquisite original symphony of tastes all from the garden.
- Beautiful room,amazing food, lovely staff, truly relaxing.
The gastronomic experience was fantastic. The food,
the ambience, the experience.
The location and facilities were wonderful.
This is a Michelin starred restaurant with rooms. We were greeted on arrival with a ginger and fruit infusion and home made biscot by the roaring fire in what is a delightful and relaxed lounge.
The restaurant was superb. The staff were all delightful and bilingual. Our room was small but extremely well equipped and designed. The surroundings are delightful, even in mid winter. So much thought and consideration went into our stay. The entire experience was exceptional. Our breakfast was exceptional also. We anticipate our next visit with relish.
I adored the crockery, all artisanal in style. Altogether a stylish and memorable experience.
- the food , the général atmosphère and the design quality
The guest rooms at Le Vauban are double-glazed and have a TV. Some of the rooms have views of the main square.An all-you-can eat buffet breakfast is served daily at Le Vauban. The on-site restaurant is a brasserie serving a traditional cuisine made from fresh products and a lot of shops can be found nearby.Le Vauban is 0.8 miles from Montreuil Train Station. The seaside town of Le Touquet is 11.2 miles away. The A16 motorway can be reached in 11 minutes by car.
Staff very pleasant. bed comfortable.
- The location was ideal, just off the main square. Must remember market days and park in the place not used by the market! The room was very comfortable and excellent en-suite facilities. The dining room was excellent for evening meal and breakfast.
- Clean comfortable bedrooms. The hotel was right in the centre of the square close to bars, restaurants and shops. The surrounding area is truly beautiful with some lovely walks.
- Excellent stay. Owner was very friendly and always had a warm smile for you with an excellent sense of humour. Was happy to try to assist you in any requirements you may have. We were offered the choice of two rooms which was a lovely gesture. We had evening meal and breakfast and both meals were very enjoyable. I would stay again with no hesitation.
- Bathroom and room/communal areas spotlessly clean. Comfy bed, crisp linen and nice pillows. Great central location with easy parking. Very pleasant staff.
- Staff very pleasant. bed comfortable.
Guests can enjoy a full breakfast in the hotel dining room and the Remparts’ restaurant serves culinary French cuisine.The hotel also has a pub and lounge area where guests can relax with a cocktail and enjoy canapés. You can enjoy meals and a drink on the hotel terrace.Guests of the hotel Les Remparts can visit the town’s medieval ramparts and Montreuil’s historic quarter. Highway A16/E402 is situated just 6 miles from the house.
- Very poor accommodation, look at reviews on trip advisor, they are not wrong. Owners couldn’t even be bothered to welcome us. Terrible place. Not worth 10 euros per night yet alone the 65 euros we were robbed of. Take a tip, look elsewhere.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable and the location good
- In a good position. There are a lot of improvements going on in the centre close to the hotel.
- Proximity to centre of Montreuil and rampart walk. Easy exit back to autoroute. This is an ideal stopover after travelling on a late afternoon cross-channel train or ferry. It would be an excellent choice for a short visit to Montreuil and surroundings.
- Excellent breakfast. Very friendly staff.Staircases and corridors of hotel quite shabby but bedroom and bathroom very clean and comfortable
The comfortable guestrooms include satellite, flat-screen TV and a telephone.The Coq Hotel also serves a buffet breakfast, with the option to be served in guest rooms. Le Touquet Paris Plage is a 20-minute drive.
- Friendly and professional service in this family run hotel . We ate in the patio garden and the meal on the Sunday night was superb . One can park in the enclosed courtyard if you make a reservation.
- Clean and comfortable with secure parking. Excellent meal and breakfast in hotel restaurant
- The situation, comfortable beds and also separate toilet and bathroom.
- Great location..good parking..comfy bed….good size room..quite..relaxing atmosphere
- The room was comfy and clean. The bathroom very large, however the style was a little dated. The restaurant is very good and a lovely area.
Top Hotels In Recques-sur-course Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Recques-sur-Course Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!