10 Best Hotels To Stay In Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Recoules-prévinquières Midi-pyrénées:
Hotel de la Gare
Each bright room is equipped with a TV and an en suite bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy pastries in the café for breakfast and the restaurant serves regional cuisine.There is free public parking on site and Hotel de la Gare also has an interior courtyard for two-wheel vehicles.
- Barman was brilliant.we were a party of 6. staff were so helpful when older member of the party broke his teeth and mashed evening meal for him. Rooms were clean and good value for money .would stay there again.
- First impression was misleading. looked like the station tap and the bar was busy serving the locals. rooms though were perfectly attractive, clean, up to dated comfortable. food was plentiful and tasty with an appropriately local twist. similarly the wine list with a good selection of local wines
- Enjoyed our stay and the price was very cheap. We went when it was out of season and in the snow so not much for us to do with a small child. Would call in again as the area and medieval city was beautiful. Staff were friendly and the room was clean many thanks
- The evening meal in the hotel restaurant was very good. They had a wide choice of very good quality french food in pleasant surroundings, a pavement cafe or cosy inside bar/restaurant and all at a good price
- The food and drink was excellent and very reasonably priced. The parking was free and just across the road in front of the station.
- Clean and quite, The guy who seems to run the place was friendly and helpful.
- No food or drinks offered the room was good for the £30 we paid ; Reception was non-existant until we phoned ; Only speak french . Gave helpful info about old town ; Saw someone on reception for about 5 mins then reception did not reopen again . Room was clean , warm and bed comfortable.
- The couple that I booked this for left at 02.00 am because they could handle it no more :o(
- Very pleasant reception and lovely family atmosphere.
- Free wifi. Helpful staff checking out a good restaurant that was open that evening
Relais du Bois du Four
Facing a small lake and a mill, it is in a quiet area and offers modern and spacious guestrooms. They are all equipped with modern en suite facilities, free Wi-Fi internet access and a view of the countryside.Enjoy traditional and regional cuisine in the charming restaurant and also, relax in the hotel bar with a drink by the fireplace.The family-run Le Relais du Bois du Four is situated 1.9 miles of Saint Leons and 5 miles from the A75 Motorway. It is also a 10-minute drive from Millau Viaduct.
- Good hotel, getting a bit old and in need of some maintenance. However, pleasant rooms with comfortable beds.
- Parking of my motor bike stored in garage very quiet place good night sleep
- Food was very good, especially the local tripe sausage! Room was basic but was clean and had everything I needed. Was invited to park my motorbike in a locked and very spacious garage at no extra cost.
- A lovely 2* hotel, the owners (brother & sister) are very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are very basic on first appearance but does have a good shower and hairdryer, the bathroom appeared to be recently renovated too. The rooms are spotlessly clean. We decided to eat dinner in the restaurant…. WOW what a great decision that was! The food is amazing, all home made, top quality and a bargain price too. We would definitely stay here again on our way too/from Spain for our overnight stop
- Hotel was old but beautifully clean and a very quiet spot as we had a side room. Hotel very thoughtfully told us their restaurant would be closed on the Sunday night when we were due to arrive.
A flat-screen TV features in the guest rooms, which offer a view of the garden. Each room has a traditional décor with wooden furnishings, and the private bathrooms include free toiletries.Regional dishes are served in the restaurant, which features an original open fire. You can enjoy a drink in the bar at Hôtel Rodier, and packed lunches are possible upon request.A laptop and board games are available for guests’ use, and there are newspapers and magazines at reception.Campagnac Train Station is 1,300 feet from this hotel and the Millau Viaduct is 30 minutes away. Free private parking is possible on site and exit 41 of the A75 is just a 10-minute drive away.
- Everything. Great little hotel that is family run.
- The position of the Hotel close to the autoroute is very convenient. The price is good value for the money and has a good restaurant serving good simple food
- Really lovely place in historical buildings, friendly staff and beautiful environment, really tasty breakfast 🙂
- Helpfulness and friendliness of staff. Comfortable room and good bathrooms.
wood fire in dining room ( it was cold and wet!)
room and hotel was warm
meal interesting and good value
Provided with LCD TVs including Canal+, the soundproofed rooms at Hôtel Armony are provided with a telephone and private bathroom. The studios/apartments also feature an equipped kitchenette with microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily. On Tuesday you can go shopping at the local market and a traditional restaurant can be found 350 feet away.Viaduc de Millau is a 45-minute drive away and the Tarn Gorges are 34.2 miles from Hôtel Armony.
- Accueil excellent : le gérant est très sympathique et disponible.
- Accueil chaleureux. Lit très confortable et chambre calme
- petits déjeuners copieux, chambre agréable, et literie confortable. Accueil chaleureux
Le gérant est très gentil et avenant.
Nous avons pu mettre le contenu de notre glacière dans un frigo durant la nuit.
Le petit déjeuner était très bien copieux et bon. Toute la famille a apprécié.
- L’accueil, très aimable et serviable. La taille de la chambre. Le garage privé, la localisation au centre ville et la présence de la piscine !
Logis de France Cazes Arazat
Each of the soundproofed rooms is elegantly decorated and includes a LCD TV with Canal + channels. The en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast is prepared every morning at the Logis de France Cazes Arazat. You can enjoy a drink in the bar, and evening meals can be taken on the terrace.You can go canoeing in the Gorges du Tarn, located 18.6 miles from this hotel and the centre of Rodez, with its Soulage Museum, is 12.4 miles away. Secure parking is free on site.
I booked at 18:00 and arrived at 18:45 after a long day on my motorcycle. The owners could not have been more welcoming a secured my motorcycle behind gates ing their private driveway (other unsecured parking was available)
The room was pleasant, comfortable bed and good shower
Breakfast was a delight – Homemade Jams, Homemade cakes, Home cured Ham and good Coffee. The owner gave me extra cake and Ham for a mini packed lunch for my Journey
All in all a great stay
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly nothing was a problem to them, we ate at the hotel and it was very good.
- Lovely staff very helpful able to lock up bikes at night
- Good location, very near centre of town, “intimate eating facilities” – nice.
L’accueil , la disponibilité des propriétaires.
Le restaurant bien que le soir d’une “longue” journée de foire annuelle dans le village.
La situation de l’hôtel au centre du village.
- I booked at 18:00 and arrived at 18:45 after a long day on my motorcycle. The owners could not have been more welcoming a secured my motorcycle behind gates ing their private driveway (other unsecured parking was available)
Every room has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Upon prior request by email, a breakfast can be prepared at an extra cost.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Millau is 20.5 miles from Le Gardy, while Conques is 28 miles from the property.
- accueil chaleureux, chambre confortable, hôtel très bien tenu et propre, rapport qualité/prix imbattable. Petit déjeuner copieux avec des confitures maisons délicieuses !
- Un excellent accueil. Une chambre quadruple avec un lit double et deux lits superposés et une grande salle de bains. Très bon repas au restaurant le soir. Une excellente halte sur notre long trajet vers les vacances.
- Personnel disponible, accueillant et à l’écoute…. très bon repas. Calme.
- Excellent accueil, personnel très sympathique. Le chef a aussi été très arrangeants, car nous avions demandés des plats végétariens, qui n’étaient pas au menu.
- Parfait pour une pause sur la route, accueil très chaleureux, chambre très propre, petit déjeuner copieux….nous reviendrons!
Hostellerie de La Poste
At Hostellerie de la Poste, the rooms are located in 2 buildings separated by the restaurant. Some are individually decorated with rustic wooden furniture and have a TV. They all have a private bathroom.In the hotel restaurant, “Table d’Olt”, guests will enjoy gourmet cuisine featuring seasonal local produce in the dining room with large windows opening on the park and swimming pool, or have their meals on the terrace overlooking the garden in sunny days.Just a 5-minute drive away, Sainte-Eulalie-d’Olt, one of France’s most beautiful villages, can be visited. The Hostellerie’s location makes it an excellent base to discover The Causses and Mounts Aubrac landscapes. You can easily access the hotel from the A75 motorway (exit 41). There is a garage for motorcycles and a private car park.
- Great value. Wonderful to have balcony. Local cake treats at breakfast. Very friendly. Great location.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful.
- Great facilities, lovely staff. Fabulous location.
- Great location. Very clean room. Great shower. Balcony. Quiet and peaceful.
- The staff were very helpful and the room very comfy
Relais du Silence Château de la Falque
All of the contemporary-style rooms and suites at Relais du Silence Château de la Falque feature a minibar and an LCD TV. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and some rooms have views of the surrounding area.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast every morning in the dining room. Afterwards, guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub, or walk in the 2 hectare park.The hotel is accessible from the A 75 motorway, a 15.5 miles drive away. Parking is available in the arched courtyard and Wi-Fi is free in the entire hotel.
- Very beautiful and stylish room, nice comfortable bed. Room is very large with great view on the valley. Our room had a little tower. Great bathroom, very complete and spacious. Location is very quiet, just out of town, 30 minutes walk to the center. Nice gardens
- Everything. Beautiful chateau, gracefully renovated with real class and style. Our room and bathroom were stunning. Breakfast was beautifully served with a wide choice of a high quality. While there is no restaurant at the chateau they staff were very helpful, providing a list of local restaurant options as checked in.
- Very pretty , attractive room. Enormous bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Very good hotel facilities location fab couple of days. Nothing wrong with our room but I think there were rooms with a balcony, if one was available I would have booked it. Overall excellent.
- The property is beautiful and our room was larger than expected.
Hotel de France
The guest rooms at the Hotel De France are equipped with TVs and each has a private bathroom with bath or shower.Guests can enjoy cuisine from the Aveyron region in the hotel’s restaurant, and a continental breakfast is served every morning. There is also an outdoor terrace where guests can relax.Additional facilities at the Hotel De France include a lift and a free garage is also provided.Hotel De France is well located for exploring France’s Midi-Pyrénées region.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Great shower. Secure place for bicycles.
- A very welcoming hotel in a quaint town. We are cycling so the garage for bike storage was perfect. The rennovated room was a little small but clean and quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Although the price for breakfast was a little high we felt it was worth it. Full selection of food: breads, cakes, meats, cheeses, eggs, fruit, yogurt, and cereals. We enjoyed our stay!
- Very comfortable and clean. Friendly staff. Good evening meal. Lovely town and shops.
- A nice family feel to the hotel. Garage to store bikes.
We really enjoyed the warm welcome and the evening meal on the terrace overlooking the square. Marvellous.
The room was a very good size for our family of 4. The girls enjoyed the bunk bed with their own curtain to go across their beds.
Top Hotels In Recoules-prévinquières Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Recoules-Prévinquières Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!