10 Best Hotels To Stay In Recoubeau Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Recoubeau Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Recoubeau Rhône-alps:
Each of the guest rooms and apartments features central heating and a simple décor. The private bathrooms include a shower and a toilet.A continental breakfast is served daily and evening meals can be prepared in the hotel’s on-site restaurant. Grocery stores and bakeries can be found within 3.1 miles.Local activities include horse riding, climbing and canoeing. L’Aubergerie is situated 9.3 miles from Die Train Station.
- It is a little difficult to find the apartment all by yourself, but Barnave is a small village (old and interesting) that it was not a real problem. We just asked a friendly and helpful gentleman and then everything went smoothly. It is very peaceful and we enjoyed sitting in the garden, eating dinner with a beautiful view with a lavender field as bonus.
- Small quiet village with beautiful Alps Views…and an excellent little restaurant
- Situation calme et axe routier rapidement accessible. Studio refait entièrement à neuf. Disponibilité et accueil des propriétaires. Resto très sympa.
- lieu où je passais mes vacances étant petite!Joli petit village!
- Petit, très petit hôtel atypique, perdu dans un village au bout du monde. Excellent et discret accueil. Les chambres sont tout aussi atypiques que l’hôtel, confortables et accueillantes. Bon petit dèj. simple et frais. A mon avis un rapport qualité prix imbattable. Bon petit resto tout simple, avec que des produits frais et du fait maison
Hotel des Alpes
Guest rooms are individually decorated and include a telephone. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.Breakfast is served every morning at the Hotel des Alpes and can be brought to your room. You can also order packed lunches during summer.The Hotel des Alpes is ideal for visiting the historic district of Die and the beautiful surrounding landscapes. Free public parking is available nearby, and there is free private parking available for bikes and motorbikes 500 feet from the hotel.
- Friendly staffs, cleanliness & nice breakfast buffet
The location is perfect and the bed extra comfy.
Nice bathroom with tub.
- Best location to visit the village . The front desk clerk was very helpful to park the car as it is only one car can be park in front of the hotel . The breakfast was nice but it was very small room ,It would be much nice to have the breakfast on the ground floor .
- Inexpensive stay for cleanliness and welcoming staff.
- Extremely helpful staff despite language barrier. Provided us with map on arrival and recommended a very good restaurant. We arrived late morning and we were given early access to our room so we could leave our luggage. Excellent breakfast. Great location in centre of town within easy walking distance of railway station.
Le Saint Domingue
All rooms feature a desk, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.Breakfast is served every morning at Le Saint Domingue. The hotel’s restaurant serves regional specialities made from local products. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.This property is 12.4 miles from Le Col du Rousset ski resort and 18.6 miles from Vassieu-Vercors. Free public parking is available on site.
- Location was central and hotel was accommodating with its (note – limited) parking.
- Le petit déjeuner était très bien, il n’y avait rien à redire
- Wir waren nur auf der Durchreise. Für eine Nacht und dem Preis OK. Unterstellplatz für unsere Motorräder war vorhanden.
- petit déjeuner très bien. Animaux de compagnie accepté.
c’est un hôtel style pension de famille traditionnel
(genre un peu ancien mais la literie et le confort sont impeccables)
et l’accueil est chaleureux et sympathique
dans lequel ont l’air de séjourner des habitués
Hôtel Le Mont Barral
All rooms feature a wrought iron terrace and flat-screen TV, while some also include views of the village and wooden furniture. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the dining room or in the guest rooms. Traditional French cuisine is also prepared in the hotel’s restaurant and guests can enjoy a drink in the bar.Additional features include a garden, terrace and free Wi-Fi access in the entire hotel. Die is situated a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- It’s quite a trek to get to in the car, but well worth it when you get there. Best of all was the dinner and, then, breakfast. Fantastic value and really good food.
- Très bon accueil. Très bon restaurant. Chambres très propres.
- Le cadre, l’accueil, la table (repas ET petit-déjeuner), la piscine et le (petit) sauna
TOUT était parfait jusqu’au panier pique nique commandé.
Un cadre sympathique pour un bel établissement géré par des professionnels.
- Belle loggia, belle vue, excellent restaurant, personnel efficace et sympathique, petit déjeuner avec buffet largement servi et très varié chambre confortable piscine très agréable
Auberge Les Sibourgs
All rooms feature a view and offer either a private or a shared bathroom. The property offers a shared lounge area, a games room and billiards.Breakfast is available at an additional charge and is served every morning. At Auberge Les Sibourgs you will find 2 restaurants, a pizzeria/salad restaurant and a traditional restaurant.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The pizza restaurant by the pool was full both evenings – we did not see anyone using the Auberge restaurant other than for breakfast. Superb view while dining – over the pool and to the hills across the valley.
- The staff were fantastic- always so helpful and accommodating with our very large group!
- Super location, fantastic staff – particularly the way they coped with 40 people in the pizzeria! Really relaxing, loved it 🙂
- Beautiful location, lovely staff, lovely swimming pool. Pizzeria chef was very accommodating and couldn’t have worked harder to provide excellent service. Beds were comfy. I’m allergic to garlic and the chef was extremely helpful. It has a lovely family feeling and was very relaxed. We were made to feel very welcome.
- Lovely gardens with outdoor pool and surroundings like you are in a jungle! The food is good but the portions are small. The pizza restaurant by the pool serves other than pizza so you have a better choice. Mr Jungle the dog was adorable!
Château de Passières
With a mountain view, each of the elegant rooms features a private bathroom with free toiletries.Every morning, a continental breakfast can be enjoyed and traditional dishes are also served for lunch and dinner.You can relax in the lounge or in the shaded garden. An Adventure Park is available 5 miles away and Grenoble is 1 hour by car from Château de Passières. Free private parking is available on site.
- Amazing old property, now restored, in a beautiful village.
- Beautiful castle. Lovely grounds. Tranquil. Great bed and bathroom. Busy but not noisy. Excellent food both for breakfasts and dinners. The 2 ladies that appeared to run proceedings were so kind, informative and helpful. Both spoke slow clear French so that we could understand. ALL staff really good. Fantastic surrounding scenery. Excellent dog walks from castle. Within easy reach of places of interest. Village kept extremely clean. Dog friendly. Best stay of our tour.
- The property is an interesting building. They provided a good dinner service. The staff were very helpful. There is plenty of parking.
- The house is charming and boast a very friendly atmosphere. The kids enjoyed it very much
- Gorgeous old manor house, with spiral staircase up the tower, amazing old flagstone floor, and great view from almost every window. Friendly staff, decent breakfast and good, honest grub for dinner.
Guest rooms at Hotel Bermond are bright and classic in style. They are equipped with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can relax by the alpine trees and on the terrace. The restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and is decorated with warm wooden furnishings.Activities and sights nearby include hiking, cycling and horse riding. During the winter months, skiing is possible in the resorts of La Joue du Loup and Superdévoluy, just 45 minutes away.Hotel Bermond is 4.3 miles from Lus La Croix Haute train station and 80.8 miles from Grenoble Airport. Free private parking is available onsite.
Charmful hotel, quite “vintage” and genuine
Exactly what you expect and hope to find in that isolated mountain village.
- toller Service, persönlich, freundlich, fast aufopfernd
- Le Calme,la vue sur la montagne, L’accueil aimable, la salle à manger et bar aux couleurs chaudes et bien sûr un trés bon lit.
Sehr saubere große Zimmer. Gute Parkmoeglichkeiten. Sehr schöne Gegend. Alles da was man braucht.
Sehr freundlicher Besitzer mit Tips zur Umgebung.
Gerne wieder wenn wir die Route Napoléon fahren.
- Hôtel très simple, mobilier sobre mais de qualité. Ancien hôtel restauré… mais rien d’exceptionnel. Correspond au besoin d’une nuit d’étape.
- Charmful hotel, quite “vintage” and genuine
Au Gai Soleil du Mont-Aiguille
Each guest room has a work desk and a telephone. All of the rooms have a simple décor and a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Regional specialities are served in the restaurant at hotel Au Gai Soleil. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar and a buffet breakfast is provided every morning.Ski equipment can be hired on site at Au Gai Soleil du Mont-Aiguille. There is also a children’s playground and table tennis.Grenoble is a 40-minute drive from the hotel and free private parking is available on site.
- A great place in a great location, dog friendly and witj loads of walks direct from the hotel.
- hotel staff took time to inform us that the kitchen was about to close ensuring we got a meal
- landscape, easy access to nice trekking road, good food,clean room
- I like the staff very much and the Atmosphere of the Hotel. Also You find a wonderful landscape all around.
- The rooms were comfortable and quiet. The food was excellent
Hotel Restaurant Le Traineau (Ancien Ferrat)
The rooms at Hotel Restaurant Ferrat have a view of the surrounding mountains. They are complete with a bathroom with free toiletries.A continental buffet breakfast is available daily and guests can request packed lunches as well.You can play table tennis, read the newspapers or enjoy the children’s playground. The communal living area provides a piano and guests can access an outdoor swimming pool, located outside the property, upon request.The accommodation is 0.6 miles from Clelles Train Station and 9.3 miles from the A51 motorway. The property offers free parking. Extras include a secure parking for motorcycles and bicycles.
- accueil super…motard. Garage à moto immense. Repas excellents.
- The staff were welcoming, and the situation was good for views and signposted walks, but just too far from village to walk there on a dark evening. Fortunately the dinner was excellent and very enjoyable. The room was big, if basic in its decor…just as seen on booking.com. Bathroom was dated and needs a refit.
- the food was excellent and inexpensive, the staff were very welcoming
Very beautiful hotel in an equally beautiful location and very quiet despite being just off the main road.
The staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating with my eldest daughters Vegan requirements for dinner and breakfast. They rustled up something in the kitchen for dinner that my daughter loved. Not just a ‘green salad’ that is the only thing a lot of places will offer.
It was only a stopover on the way to our holiday gite, but we really felt like our holiday had already begun after stopping here for the night. They even kept the pool open a little later than usual for our youngest daughter to have some fun before dinner.
Thank you so much for everything
- Le repas du soir , le petit déjeuner , le cadre , le personnel
Hôtel du Dauphiné
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Villard-de-Lans is 26 miles from Hôtel du Dauphiné. Saint Geoirs Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Recoubeau Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Recoubeau Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!