10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reclesne Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Reclesne Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reclesne Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reclesne Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reclesne Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reclesne Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reclesne Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reclesne Burgundy:
Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin
The rooms are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.In the 19th-century forge dinner is served. Traditional cuisine is prepared with local and regional products.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin.
- Lovely room overlooking the garden. Excellent welcome and food in the restaurant.
- Comfortable room in a really nice hotel. The owner couldn’t be more helpful plus he spoke excellent English. If you are interested in Roman antiquities, Auton is a gem of a find.
- The facility is fantastic, located just across the river from the town in a very peaceful and private setting. The Temple of Juno is a short walk away. The building is an old mill they wonderful hosts have converted to a nice hotel. Dinner and breakfast were both wonderful. Great temperature control system in the very nice room.
- Great location for seeing the local sights. Friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable hosts. Clean, comfortable and charming decor and lovely outside area. Had a first class evening meal in the hotel restaurant. Would definitely return.
- Breakfast was only bread an coffee. This was not good value.
Hotel ibis Autun
The guest rooms at the Hotel ibis Autun are all soundproofed. They come with TVs with satellite channels and private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.ibis Autun hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the centre of Autun, and guests can find a golf course and heated pool nearby. The Ibis provides free private parking.
- Area was lovely and not far from centre. Was travelling with family to a funeral so did not do much. Would recommend.
- Room was small but comfortable. Breakfast was fine.
Very comfortable beds as other Ibis hotels we have stayed in recently also seem to have now.
The location of the hotel was very pleasant, not on an industrial site for a change but opposite a lake, with a view across to Autun cathedral. It was pleasant walking by the lake.
- Good location, a short walk into town. Efficient check in. Better than expected.
- Le calme de cet établissement, la courtoisie du personnel, la proximité du lac, les chambres propres, p’ti dej.
Hôtel Des Arcades
Rooms come equipped with a private bathroom and flat-screen TV with TNT channels. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in the entire building.Parking is available in an enclosed courtyard and a buffet breakfast is served daily.The Hôtel des Arcades is a good base for exploring the region of Morvan and its Gallo-Roman sites.
- Good location. Town center. Close to shops and historical places.
Secure motorcycle parking.
10 minute easy walk into centre of town with plenty of places to eat and drink.
Breakfast was good. Coffee very nice.
- horaire pour le petit dejeuner à revoir pas avant 8 heures c’est trop tard
- hotel modeste mais répondant aux attentes pour une nuit de Congrès
Bon emplacement, au bord de la rue mais très bien isolé du bruit exterieur.
Personnel très gentil.
Logis Hôtel Du Commerce
The Commerce Et Touring’s restaurant offers a buffet breakfast and a variety of set menus for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy draught lager and a variety of beverages in the hotel bar.The Logis Hôtel Du Commerce Et Touring is an hour’s drive south-west of Dijon and the E60/A6 motorway is 24.9 miles away. Autun Cathedral is 0.9 miles away and guests can enjoy visits to the old town.
- Nobody was there when we arrived and hotel was shut but the restaurant owner next door was ready to jump in and the hotel staff answered the phone immediately when we called and we were in very quickly. So despite initial worries all was good and actually have the whole thing a quaint small town trust kind of feel. Parking was secure and easy to access. Plenty of bars and eateries nearby.
- Handy to the station and close to the centre of town. The hotel is clean and quiet and has a good restaurant.
- Empty whb shampoo/soap bottle. Lack of extra pillows.poor breakfast. No window curtains, only window shutter.
Old world charm, great staff, wonderful French-Roman town.
Love this town vs. La Creusot.
- Staff and breakfast were very good. Resto was shut on Sunday nights so we cannot comment on that. To be fair had I seen this fact before I booked I would have chosen another hotel. I wanted to eat at the hotel after a 7 hour drive but had no choice other than to find another restaurant in the town – luckily we did!
Auberge du Morvan
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, some rooms at Auberge du Morvan also have a mountain view. All rooms feature a closet.You can play darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling.Avallon is 23 miles from Auberge du Morvan, while Vézelay is 27 miles from the property.
- Friendly service, lovely room, perfect for our stop-over.
- Extraordinary find. Very nice rooms. Great restaurant with excellent service. Very friendly host.
Basic but protected and very appreciated parking for the motorbike.
Wonderful veal and pike parch main meals in the onsite restaurant.
Very good breakfast
- Pour moi tout était très bien, le confort les repas le calme et la beauté du paysage.
- De kamers zijn gezellig, met ouderwetse inrichting. De kamers waren schoon en de badkamer had een heerlijk stortdouche. Vriendelijk personeel en een uitgebreid ontbijt, wat op de ochtend zelf nog te bestellen is.
Logis De La Tete Noire
Inside the Logis De La Tete Noire there is a charming air conditioned restaurant. It serves traditional and regional specialties for lunch and dinner.This Logis hotel is perfect for a stopover on the road from Vézelay to Cluny, and from Beaune to Paray le Monial.
- Excellent dinner in a very nice dinning room. Good wine list, of course, this is Burgandy. Breakfast had many choices for all tastes and needs.
- Very friendly service. An excellent selection of cheeses and ham, and a great variety of jam for the croissants.
- The staff, the location the comfortable room/bed, the free parking and wifi.
- Excellent evening meal and good breakfast. Friendly staff
- The hosts were very friendly and informative. Breakfast was really good too. First time we have stayed at a Logis and am glad to be introduced to them.
Le Relais des Lacs
At the hotel, rooms contain a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.Le Relais des Lacs offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Planchez, like cycling.Avallon is 24 miles from Le Relais des Lacs.
- The level of service and care shown by the hotel staff to my children.
The staff were very helpful. The rooms although a bit small were what one expects from a 2 star
hotel basic but clean. The evening meals were exceptional, The setting was excellent; small village in the mountains , quiet, as described.
- Friendly people who spoke a little English. Good restaurant. Comfy bed.
- Prix correct et le restaurant vraiment au top , bonne cuisine.
Le repas qui était très bon pour 19€
La gentillesse du personnel
Le calme des lieux
L’ emplacement idéal pour visiter la région
This hotel has 9 rooms with private bathroom and toilet, and hairdryers and free toiletries are available in all of them. One of the rooms is on the ground floor and it is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the main living area or on the terrace. Evening meals accompanied by Burgundy wines are also proposed, at an additional cost, on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.At an extra cost, guests can take part to wine workshops about the history and geography of the Burgundy region, and have wine tasting. Free parking is available on site.
- Ruud and Annemeik are very welcoming. The rooms are very comfortable and well appointed. The countryside is lovely and there is a lot to do in the area, so a stay of at least 3 days is advised. Ruud is a chef and the food is great. This app does not allow multiple photos so keep in mind the room and bathroom are both double the size shown in these photos. I’ve loaded more into TripAdvisor
- Beautiful property, lovely hosts and excellent service
- It was just perfect! Thank you very much for those lovely days!
très joli cadre, excellente table d’hôte à prix correct, n’hésitez pas à réserver
très bon accueil
- la situation, le repas succulent et la propriétaire très sympathique
Auberge de La Chaloire
Guest rooms at Auberge De La Chaloire are equipped with free Wi-Fi access and an en suite bathroom.The typical Burgundy restaurant serves cuisine made with fresh local products. Meals can be accompanied by wines from the wine cellar.Guests can explore the surrounding Morvan countryside and discover the numerous Gallo-Roman sites. Free parking is available on site.
Very attentive and friendly staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. But what really sets this apart is the standard of food, absolutely 1st class local, fresh, ingredients cooked and prepared to perfection.
I’ll definitely be staying here again.
- The food and the location, the friendliness and cleanline
- When we arrived it was very welcoming, we had had a long day and had a nice coffee with homemade biscuits in the lounge area. The dinner in the evening was amazing – some of the best food we have eaten in france, especially the Mustard soup – yum. The owners were very welcoming and helpful, would definately stay there again.
Despite a family bereavement the host honoured our booking and made us very welcome. (We were the only guests).
Dinner was excellent, as was breakfast the following morning.
Excellent in house restaurant; highly recommend staying for dinner, bed & breakfast.
Great family room, with separate beds for the kids (not the usual sofa bed you find elsewhere!)
Very friendly & knowledgeable owners.
- Very attentive and friendly staff. The room was very clean and comfortable. But what really sets this apart is the standard of food, absolutely 1st class local, fresh, ingredients cooked and prepared to perfection.
Hôtel Les Ursulines
The hotel disposes of 43 rooms, 28 of which with air conditioning and 5 of which are junior suites, a car park, a lift, and rooms with easy access for the disabled. Free Wifi access is available throughout.Make sure you try the gourmet cuisine restaurant and its lovely setting and view on the Monts Du Morvan.At Les Ursulines, you will find a quiet and serene atmosphere and an available and efficient professional staff that will help you organize your trips whether you are here on holiday or for business.
- The location was excellent for visiting Autun, with a beautiful courtyard and garden, and a fabulous restaurant on site. I enjoyed the Yoga classes that were offered too.
Great location – could walk to the interesting old town
Dinner in hotel’s restaurant was tasty and convenient
Covered car park at reasonable price
- Wonderful views and lovely meal on patio as sun went down
- The walled town is very attractive with good restaurants and shops. Easy street parking near hotel but they also have a garage.
Dinner in the restaurant was excellent.
The courtyard is a lovely setting with an amazing view.
Top Hotels In Reclesne Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reclesne Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reclesne Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reclesne Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!