10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rebollar Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Rebollar Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rebollar Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rebollar Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rebollar Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rebollar Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rebollar Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rebollar Extremadura:
Hotel Rural Xerete
Hotel Rural Xerete offers accommodations in Navaconcejo.The rooms include a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Alberca is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Xerete, and Plasencia is 14 miles away.
- The hospitality and genuine care if Ana -brilliant and such a peaceful place xxx
- Perfect place to stay to see the cherry blossom at the end of March. Very friendly service by the owner , Ana who provided delicious evening meals.
- Peaceful and quite place with decent and spacious rooms and a friendly host. Good value at the off-season price of 80 Euros for a garden side double room.
- Comodo, hogareño y muy bien decorado, el desayuno era de 5 estrellas y Ana una anfitriona 10.
- El entorno,jardin ,decoración de salón y el trato excelente,.Buen desayuno.
Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales
Located in Jerte in the region of Extremadura, 26 miles from La Alberca, Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Plasencia is 21 miles from Hotel Valle Los Arenales, and Hervás is 6 miles from the property.
- Good location, very close to the walking routes. A bit old, but clean
- La letra de la recepcionista en el check in y el desayuno aprueba raspado.
- La cercanía para visitar la garganta de los Infiernos
- La cama era muy cómoda y estaba muy buen ubicado el hotel. Además había mucho espacio en el parking para dejar el coche bien situado
- Desayuno buffet correcto. Tiene aparcamiento propio.
Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte offers accommodations in Cabezuela del Valle, just 26 miles from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Plasencia is 19 miles from Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte, and Hervás is 6 miles from the property.
Location was good, although the hotel is located in a very narrow street opposite a church. Locals are very friendly and always ready to help. There are 3 natural pools close by, one about 5 min walking ant the other 2 about 10 min.
There is no hotel parking but you can easily park up the hill in the ayuntamiento (town hall) parking.
The owners were very nice and dinner was great! We also had a room with a nice view over the mountains in the valley and the location was good to explore the Valle del Jerte (if you’re travelling by car).
Also, the area was so quiet that it was no problem at all to sleep with the windows open which is perfect if you love waking up to the sounds of nature.
- El personal maravilloso, la ubicación excelente. Volveremos en Noviembre
- El buffet del desayuno bastante completo. Pan, tostadora, tomate, aceite, embutidos (queso y york), paté, miel, zumos, fruta, bollería, dulces, café, etc etc. La ubicación es muy buena. Al ser un pueblo pequeño se aparca fácilmente en la calle. La recepcionista Eli genial, un check-in bastante bueno, fue muy atenta y disponible. Habitación amplia y limpia. Vistas al valle. Edificio en plena judería.
- La ubicacion y la atencion de la recepcionista que nos aconsejo y recomendo donde ir
- Location was good, although the hotel is located in a very narrow street opposite a church. Locals are very friendly and always ready to help. There are 3 natural pools close by, one about 5 min walking ant the other 2 about 10 min.
Hospedería Valle del Jerte
One of our top picks in Jerte.Located in Jerte in the region of Extremadura, 27 miles from La Alberca, Hospedería Valle del Jerte features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plasencia is 23 miles from Hospedería Valle del Jerte, and Hervás is 7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, comfortable, well-appointed hotel in lovely location. Dog-friendly with excellent walks nearby. Very nice dinner in hotel restaurant – excellent value for money at 15 euros!
- The staff absolutely perfect, the view from the window just wonderful, the walking routs around the village superb.
- Nice location in the middle of Jerte village and very close to a stream. I particularly found delightful and relaxing to sleep with the open window and hearing the water noise. I was there in early april, so no problems with insects. Delicious buffet breakfast.
A beautiful hotel in a lovely location, The staff were very pleasant and helpful.
The rooms are of a high standard and very comfortable.
A pleasant stay for us.
- The location was excellent and there was an ample car park at the back of the hotel — important in a small town with narrow streets. The café space was nice for just a drink or a small snack and the separate restaurant, with lovely views, was very good indeed. Best of all was the Papuos River running alongside the hotel before it joined the Jerté River further down the town.
Hotel Spa Sinagoga
One of our top picks in Hervás.Located in Hervás, 20 miles from La Alberca, Hotel Spa Sinagoga features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plasencia is 21 miles from Hotel Spa Sinagoga, and Baños de Montemayor is 3 miles away.
- Nice view of snow covered mountains from my mini balcony
- Good paellas and pizzas. Also, mountain views from the upper floors
- Easy to get to. Plenty of space. Big clean rooms and very friendly and servic-minded staff!
- Staff were friendly though English limited. Clean and tidy. Great hotel in the middle of Spain.
- Good clean rooms. Good food at good price. Excellent alpine type location. Could have stayed longer to take in the countryside.
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos
Located in Tejeda de Tiétar in the region of Extremadura, 12 miles from Plasencia, Hotel Rural Hojaranzos features a year-round outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Hervás is 18 miles from Hotel Rural Hojaranzos, and Baños de Montemayor is 21 miles away.
- Lovely place to stay. Food excellent and also the wine. Our dog had plenty of space and areas to walk. Would definitely stay again.
- The garden was peaceful, the parking was good, the food was excellent, the staff were friendly. The locals were colourful. This is a small hotel with a big heart and a bar full of locals. I enjoyed my stay and I would be more than happy to return,
- Second visit here, and it won’t be the last! Everything is good here and the customer comes first. Super value evening menu, good breakfast (included) making it superb value.
- great value for money, especially evening meal and huge breakfast. Extremely friendly welcome.
- Traditional feel with rustic charm. Excellent value for money and staff very friendly and helpful. Evening meal served quickly and was tasty and reasonably priced.
Casa Rural Parada Real
Featuring a bar and free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Rural Parada Real is situated in Garganta la Olla. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms come with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.Plasencia is 25 miles from Casa Rural Parada Real, while Garganta de los Infiernos Natural Reserve is 28.6 miles from the property.
Staff was extremelly helping!. We felt like in 4 stars hotel!. We needed hot water – there was no problem. To warm the milk for the child – no problem.
Breakfast – the best during our trip! Delicious omlet!
- La amabilidad de la encargada. También la cama y la ducha.
- La dueña muy amable dispuesta para ayudarte en todo lo necesario.La casa esta situada en zona centrica y ves todo el pueblo sin coger el coche Todo muy limpio.
- Es uno de esos sitios,que cuando llegas a la puerta,no pone cinco estrellas,pero sin dudarlo se lo merece.es una preciosa casa rural,con habitaciones y baño individual.una limpieza y olor de la habitacion maravillosa,cama muy comoda.un desayuno excelente.y del personal k decir? Simplemente maravilloso,super atentos ,haciendo nuestra estancia muy comoda.y la comida del bar muy rica .repetire mas veces.y animo a los visitantes a pasar por ella pk tiene un encanto especial
- La atencion del personal fue exquisita así como la limpieza de la habitación y baño
- Staff was extremelly helping!. We felt like in 4 stars hotel!. We needed hot water – there was no problem. To warm the milk for the child – no problem.
Hotel Rural La Casa De Pasarón
Located in Pasarón in the region of Extremadura, 14 miles from Plasencia, Hotel Rural La Casa De Pasarón features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace.All rooms have a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Hervás is 15 miles from Rural La Casa De Pasarón, and Baños de Montemayor is 19 miles from the property.
- Está ubicado en un punto medio para poder recorrer sin grandes distancias todo el Valle del Jerte y pueblos de interés. La casa es preciosa, la habitación era muy espaciosa, el baño grande, muy cuidado, limpio y con mucho gusto en la decoración. El desayuno es la guinda del viaje, abundante y variado. Gracias a Susana y a su hermano por su calidez y atención.
- El desayuno muy bueno, la habitación amplia, cómoda y silenciosa, el personal amabilísimo.
El desayuno muy variado y la atención de los dueños.
El hotel está fenomenal y en verano, con la piscina abierta, seguro que mucho mejor.
- Todo muy bien, limpio, cómodo, buena comida y Susana fantástica
- La situación, el trato exquisito de todo el personal, desayuno completo excelente, cena riquísima de productos de la zona.
Hospedería Valle del Ambroz
This hotel is situated in a majestic building: an old convent dating from the 17th century, in Valle del Ambroz in the north of the province of Cáceres.The hotel has been renovated but has preserved impressive spaces such as the cloister. It is a spacious property that enjoys plenty of natural light and spectacular views of the mountains and town.Enjoy this fantastic landscape by going on a trek or horseback riding route through the surrounding nature. Sampling the excellent regional cuisine in the hotel restaurant is also an absolute must.
- We have stayed here several times when travelling South. It is an excellent hotel in a good position in the pleasant town of Hervas. Every time we stay we find that the hotel has made some improvements. On this visit they had provided a dog bed, bowl and wipes. They have also improved the lighting with brighter bulbs.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Wonderfully historic site.
- The three-course meal with water and a glass of wine for €15 is excellent value and good quality. Large range of artisan beers!
- The beautiful old building and the staff were wonderful.
- Lovely hotel in a historic building. Very nice dining room. The menu for 15 Euros was very good and excellent value. Will return next year on our way to Southern Spain and stay an extra night to explore town and surroundings.
Antigua Posada is located in Tornavacas, just 28 miles from La Alberca. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing. Plasencia is 26 miles from Antigua Posada, and Hervás is 9 miles from the property.
- Todo en general..la atencion de miguel e inma,espectacular
- Comfortable room, very nice location with a small store in a few meters. Breakfast was extraordinary, and the owners very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Friendly welcoming owners, comfortable spacious room and great food for dinner and breakfast
I couldn’t have been happier with this hotel. The rooms are beautifully decorated with some lovely old furniture. It was very comfortable and very clean. Miguel and his wife were super-helpful. He showed me where I could walk next and lent me a map, they lent me chargers for my mobile, they gave me plate of strawberries from the garden.
In the evening they cooked me a beautiful and healthy meal. And gave me some of his own wine. The breakfast in the morning was tremendous, best in Spain (I’m walking through).
If you’re in the area make an effort to stay. There are livelier towns in the region but this is a proper Spanish town and worth a look.
Thanks both of you. Fantastic!
- La amabilidad de los dueños Inma y Miguel, te recomiendan las rutas que hacer y que ver, y lo buenos cocineros que son. Desayunos espectaculares y cena riquisima
Top Hotels In Rebollar Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rebollar Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rebollar Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rebollar Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!