10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rebais Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Rebais Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rebais Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rebais Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rebais Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rebais Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rebais Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rebais Ile De France:
Hôtel du Sauvage
All rooms feature a wardrobe, carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, bathrobes and a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel du Sauvage. Gastronomic dishes can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant. The hotel’s bar offers stone walls and vaulted ceilings.This property is 17.4 miles from the medieval city of Provins and 18.6 miles from Parc des Félins. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Les petits détails et le soin apporté par l’établissement, la petite bouteille d’eau tous les jours dans la chambre, le kit de couture qui m’a sauvé la vie, la bouilloire avec les tasses qui ont permis de se poser au calme.
- juste une chose…ayant réservé l’hôtel en tant que jeunes mariés nous avons pu déposer nos bagages dans la chambre le jour avant notre réservation.
- Nous avions la chambre n° 7, Très déçus par cet hôtel, moquette vieillotte et tachée, salle de bain minuscule, la robinetterie du lavabo ne fonctionnait pas, pas d’eau froide, se lavait les dents à l’eau bouillante pas top, un mitigeur serait le bienvenu, douche pas du dernier cri, prise électrique mal fixée au mur, en un mot prévoir un sérieux rafraichissement de cette chambre, et de plus chambre chère pour les prestations, 100 € et sans petits déjeuners.
- La chambre était grande et le petit-déjeuner satisfaisant. A mon arrivée, j’ai pu me stationner devant l’hôtel sans aucun souci.
Hôtel calme et bien aménagé.
Cuisine gastronomique raffinée.
Hôtel le Grand Terre
All of the rooms at Hôtel le Grand Terre feature a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning in the communal lounge. There is an on-site restaurant, which offers à la carte dining.Free private parking is possible at the hotel and Provins is 14.9 miles away. Coulommiers is 11.2 miles from the property.
le calme et la proximité du circuit
gentillesse du personnel
SUPERBE PRESTATION TRES BON RAPPORT QUALITE PRIX
ET LA PATRONNE TRES ACCUEILLANTE
- Bon accueil, bonne literie, propreté de la chambre et des sanitaires, repas tres correct
La proximité de l’hôtel du circuit !
Au top pour un stage de pilotage tôt le matin.
- L établissement est propre. La chambre est fonctionnelle.
- le calme et la proximité du circuit
Hôtel de l’Ours
At Hôtel de l’Ours, each room has a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Hôtel de l’Ours will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coulommiers, like cycling.Marne-la-Vallée is 14 miles from Hôtel de l’Ours, while Villepinte is 27 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- we pay 30£ per night and we got what we paid. something simple.
- Friendly helpful staff, a good restaurant and a quiet comfortable room all added up to a very pleasant stay. We do not speak much French but the staff were patient and we managed to communicate. Just what we expected from a smallish hotel in a French town.
- The staff are so kind and helpful, the room is so clean.
- It was better than the alternative that we left and available at the last minute
- l’accueil très agréable, le petit déjeuner frais et copieux, le calme de la chambre
Château Des Bondons – Les Collectionneurs
A chic, relaxed atmosphere, a warm welcome, a peaceful setting and every comfort you could wish for: that’s the philosophy of the hotel.It features 14 rooms, suites and apartments. Stylish furniture, coordinating colors, soft lighting, comfort and breathtaking views of the park make every guest room a unique place to be. Some rooms also come with a terrace, balcony or hot tub.The Château des Bondons features a gourmet restaurant, seminar and reception rooms as well as a landscaped park: the ideal place for the perfect stay, whether you’re a business or leisure traveler.
- Location and charm we stayed in the junior suite, it was huge with a large jacuzzi. I couldn’t fault it
- The staff was so wonderful! We rushed in with only a short time to get ready for a wedding and they were so accommodating. They quickly checked us in and ironed my husbands shirts for him. The breakfast was delicious the next morning and arrived right on time. Beautiful view outside the window.
1. Good location 1 hour from Charles de Gaulle Airport.
2. Secure parking
3. Relaxing atmosphere.
4. Friendly, helpful staff.
5. Excellent restaurant. We are still raving about the lobster salad and the breakfast pastries (there are several other breakfast options).
- Easygoing relaxed feel. Spacious interior traditionally furnished. Comfortable well equipped bedroom. Extensive area for sitting and lounging outside. Lovely parkland for a stroll with a well-hidden but extensive area for mobile homes/chalets.
- It was authentic and clean in a beautiful setting, staff were friendly and efficient. Restaurant was excellent
Premiere Classe Coulommiers Mouroux
All of the rooms have cable TV and a work area. Some rooms have bunk beds for a third guest at no additional charge.The Premiere Class also invites you to take advantage of its generous and affordable breakfast buffet.It is a 6-minute drive from the Château de la Duchesse de Longueville and 11.2 miles from Parc des Félins wildlife park.
- Though staff can’t speak English but they tried their best to answer all queries. Good restaurant & supermarket next to hotel
- Nothing at all. I have stayed in hostels throughout the so called 3rd world that were more comfortable and welcoming.
- Very small room, extremly small bath cabin( no separate room). But very good considering the low price. Ned was comfortable. Arrived at night- no personal available at might but check in automated
- La literie était bonne, le petit-déjeuner satisfaisant et le personnel accueillant et attentionné.
- La proximité de notre lieu de festivité du mariage auquel nous étions invités.
Best Hotel La Ferté sous Jouarre
All of the en suite rooms are equipped with quality bedding and duvets. An LCD TV, a work area and a wardrobe are also provided. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Best Hotel La Ferté sous Jouarre sits 5 minutes from the A4 motorway, 40 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport and 45 minutes from the medieval city of Provins.
- 3 basic beds were comfortable. Staff was very helpful. Town was lovely to walk in. Great breakfast!!
- Immaculate. The owner had to help with our reservation (couldn’t locate it) at our late arrival 11:30 pm. She was kind and helpful despite the late hour. Room was not large but comfortable. Good shower. Breakfast pretty good. Would definitely return
Basic hotel. Double bedroom rather small with small window. Room was clean. Bathroom was clean but toilet seat cheap plastic and not secured fully so moved around-not great. Breakfast rather basic.
Receptionist tried to charge us double the price on arrival and when I refused and showed her my printed booking went to talk to the Manager and came back and charged the correct amount.
- Petit déjeuné trés correct, le personnel disponible
- La disponibilité de l’hôtesse d’accueil qui a assuré la permanence le 31/12 et le 1/1 et sa gentillesse
Château de Sancy
The Chateau de Sancy Marne La Vallee offers rooms equipped with satellite TV and a fan. They each have an elegant décor, a minibar and a private bathroom.The on-site restaurant, La Table du Chateau, serves regional cuisine with fresh and local produce. A breakfast buffet is served daily and guests can enjoy a drink in the bar. There is also a garden terrace set in the Chateau’s 5 hectares of parkland.Free parking and a table tennis table are available on site at Chateau de Sancy. Guests can play petanque at the property and can easily explore the Champagne vineyards. Disneyland Paris is 16.8 miles away.
- Breakfast was good, lots of choice. It was gloriously quiet with beautiful surroundings.
- Location was one of the best due to Disneyland Paris, It was only 20 min away from hotel via Car, otherwise it’s hard to find anything around the hotel. Hotel was good but the room and inside was bit old. Cleaning standards need to improve.
- Beautiful Chateau in a lovely village, 15 minutes from Disney. Room was a decent size in lovely grounds, swimming pool was great for the kids and breakfast very nice
- Located in the middle of nowhere, very relaxing, nice territory. Waking up with the birds singing, peaceful.
- The croissants at breakfast are tasty. Moreover, the surrounding inspires. Whenever you look is a green area and the concept of this place is nice. Mostly the rooms have a garden view.
Chateau de la Marjolaine
All of the guest rooms at the Chateau De La Marjolaine are individually decorated according to a certain period in French history. They are equipped with en suite bathrooms and satellite TV. The entire castle has free WiFi access.Breakfast is served every morning at the Chateau De La Marjolaine, and lunch and dinner are available on request at the hotel’s restaurant. Barbecue facilities are also at your disposal. You are invited to relax in the 2 living rooms, each with a personalised decor.At La Marjolaine, free bikes are available, along with small boats and fishing material.
- General ambience, quality of food, and friendliness of staff.
- Excellent place, full of charm. The staff is very nice and professional. I highly recommend.
- Magnificent building set on the side of the river. Extensive and well kept gardens. Building has been lovingly restored to a good standard. Sleep quality was good. Host Jean- Pierre was excellent and very helpful. Dining was very good.
- The ambiance of the hotel. Dinner was excellent. The garden is very nice and it is right on the Marne.
- The room with nice view, and especially the spacious and confortable bathroom.
Domaine de Crécy
The hotel features soundproofed rooms designed to provide a peaceful and relaxing holiday. They are spacious and tastefully decorated, and include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a kitchenette complete with stove, microwave and fridge.The restaurant, Le Panoramic, served bistro-style dishes for lunch and gastronomic dishes prepared with fresh produce for dinner. The property provides a continental, buffet breakfast at an extra cost on request. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room with fireplace or in the one with panoramic views of the golf course.Charles de Gaulle airport is 31.7 miles away from the property.
- Beautiful location! Very peaceful. Good that we had was brilliant. Our room had a kitchenette which we didn’t expect. Room was very clean and spacious. We where 20 minutes from Disney and Val d’europe. And 37 minutes from CDG.
- nicely designed rooms. we stayed in a suite that can accommodate 6. it was comfortable and had a lovely view of the golf course. we had dinner in the restaurant and were pleased to be served a delicious, fresh and seasonal dinner over looking the golf course.
- appartment , golfcourse, restaurant (good food) and overall facilities
- Beautiful surroundings and studio room was excellent. Visited Disney Paris for the day – ideal location 20 mins to Disney
- Great hotel beautiful location and huge modern rooms
ibis budget Chateau Thierry
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms at ibis budget Chateau Thierry include air conditioning and a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at ibis budget Chateau Thierry.Marne-la-Vallée is 30 miles from the hotel, while Épernay is 26 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 37 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Rebais Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rebais Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rebais Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rebais Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!