10 Best Hotels To Stay In Reata Pass Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Reata Pass Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Reata Pass Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reata Pass Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reata Pass Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Reata Pass Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Reata Pass Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Reata Pass Arizona:
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
Providing numerous on-site facilities and amenities, including a 24-hour convenience store, this Scottsdale hotel is only moments from area attractions, and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding area.On-site at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, guests can dine at the Great American Grill restaurant or relax with a cocktail at the Pavilion Lounge. The hotel also features exceptional in-room amenities, including refrigerators, microwaves and MP3 compatible radios.The Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center Hilton Garden Inn is close to the WestWorld Equestrian Center and the shops and restaurants of Kierland Commons. Nearby Highway 101 also offers easy and instant access to much of the surrounding area, including downtown Phoenix.
We enjoyed an unexpectedly great dinner, accompanied by perfect Bourbon Manhattans.
The server added to the overall experience, friendly as well as efficient.
Front desk service was fast and efficient.
- The staff were clueless as what to do and where to go, and what to see in Arizona. The cleanliness was much to be desired. Only after our complaint did the room get cleaned satisfactory not great. The shuttle service is also not the best. We wanted to go to the golf, and the first day, they said they were not running a shuttle due to the roads being busy. Really Thats unacceptable. They did offer the service the next day. Also they will drop you but not collect you.
- The beds are comfy. Breakfast was expensive and not great quality food. Kinda feel ripped off.
- Everything was great except for the pillows which are substandard.
- The staff at all levels and throughout the entire were amazing.
- We enjoyed an unexpectedly great dinner, accompanied by perfect Bourbon Manhattans.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, just 2.2 miles from WestWorld. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We stayed at the property partially for the washer/dryer and more space for our family. The property was great, but the staff’s response to our broken washing machine was sub-par. Maintenance came to fix it the first day, but all they did was pry the door open. Called again the next day, maintenance came again and eventually replaced the unit. Each time I called, the front office staff told me someone was on their way, so I waited in my unit while my family enjoyed the pool. Each time, it took over an hour for someone to come. I felt like I wasted a lot of time waiting for unfulfilled promises. I asked four times that our bill be credited for the inconvenience for $200. After asking a fifth time, our bill was credited $25. Horrible customer service. Sad, because the facility is beautiful.
Very clean and comfortable
All essentials were provided
- The security and agents at front desk were very polite, friendly and welcoming. The standard two bedroom suite was beautiful and plenty big enough for my family of 6. My kids loved the splash zone and slides. There are plenty of activities to do.
- Lots to do for all ages. We had 20 year olds and a 5 year old. It worked for everyone.
- The location was convenient. Room was very comfortable.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Featuring a large year-round pool and 4 award-winning restaurants, this luxury Scottsdale hotel provides spacious guest rooms. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 24 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Warmly decorated, each room features an amply-furnished sitting area. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Guests can relax and rejuvenate at the on-site spa. Services offered include massages, body wraps and aromatherapy treatments. Manicures and pedicures are also available at Fairmont Princess Scottsdale.The Pool Bar offers poolside dining. Guests can take a break from waterslide fun and kick back with a cocktail. Overlooking the golf course, The Grill serves fresh seafood and specialty martinis.McDowell Mountain Regional Park is 24 miles from this hotel. Downtown Scottsdale is a 14 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, one mile from WestWorld, Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Food was surprisingly good for a Marriott. Service was friendly and efficient. Nice pool and hottub. Overall, pleasant stay.
- The rooms are all suites with a sitting room and a separate bedroom. The staff is excellent!
- Quality of breakfast items. Pool area. Bed and bedding.
- No issues with the facility or staff. All were fabulous. Location was excellent. We will return.
- Great location. Can easily access north Scottsdale and all it has to offer. Also close to Mayo Clinic. Rooms are large, clean, in good shape, and quite comfortable. Room had a fridge, a small balcony, and a separate sleeping area as well as a desk and sofa in the other room. Both rooms had large flat screen TVs and a sink. Large bathroom with two sinks, shower, and bathtub.
Scottsdale Villa Mirage By Diamond Resorts
This property offers an ideal escape in the Sonoran Desert in Scottsdale, Arizona with spacious studios and one-bedroom condos as well as an outdoor pool.Scottsdale Villa Mirage features amenities such as 2 outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. Guests will also appreciate free, on-site parking as well as helpful concierge services.The activities department at the Mirage Scottsdale Villa can help arrange a Jeep tour in the desert or day trip to the Grand Canyon. Visitors can also play a round of golf at one of the nearby courses.
- The place was clean and had everything you needed.
- Love the location, facilities, and access to different venues we needed to be at was so close. It is such a great option for us every year when we come to Scottsdale.
- Your staff were very helpful with directions to area facilities.
- the bed was very nice and the location was excellent
- Quiet and peaceful. They villa was very clean and the kitchen was supplied with good quality pans. A few baking pans would have been perfect, but we managed with what was supplied. Great stay.
Residence Inn Scottsdale North
This hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona is a 10 minute drive from Scottsdale Air Park and Scottsdale Airport. The pet-friendly hotel offers free Wi-Fi and full kitchens in every suite.The Residence Inn by Marriott Scottsdale North provides spacious suites equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen TV with in-room movies. A separate living and dining area and a sofa bed are also featured. Each kitchen has a full refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove.Residence Inn Scottsdale North provides laundry facilities on-site and grocery shopping services are available. Guests can use the outdoor pool and hot tub or the fitness center. Barbecue facilities and a daily hot breakfast are also provided.West World Equestrian Center is a 10 minute drive from the Scottsdale North Residence Inn Hotel. The Promenade Shopping Center is within walking distance of the hotel.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North
This hotel is located in Scottsdale, and is a 4-minute drive from Desert Ridge. It has a heated outdoor pool, and offers spacious suites with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Studios at the SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North include a sofa bed, and well-lit work desk. They come equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and a coffee machine.In the morning guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast with hot dishes. A local restaurant dinner delivery service is available, and several international restaurants are located less than 3 miles from SpringHill Suites.SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North has a fitness center, and a whirlpool. Nearby leisure activities include bowling, volleyball, and miniature golf.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly and welcoming staff, quite, a great property close to all things good in Scottsdale.
- Staff was friendly, gym was well equipped. I thought the room was to expensive
- Desk staff was courteous, helpful, and pleasant; good restaurant info, TV remote delivered <5 minutes after my call, etc. Had I accepted their offer of a paper receipt at checkout this review would be perfect.
The rooms were beautiful, updated & classy. The breakfast was excellent!
The staff respectful & quick to respond to our needs.
- Very comfortable bed. Super friendly staff. Good variety for breakfast.
Courtyard Scottsdale North
Courtyard Scottsdale North features an outdoor pool with sun terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. It is located 1 miles from TPC Scottsdale and 2 miles from Scottsdale Airport.All rooms at Courtyard Scottsdale North feature flat-screen cable TVs with pay-per-view movies. Every room has an en suite bathroom, hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.The Courtyard Café is open for breakfast and there is a 24-hour on-site market. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a short walk of the hotel.Guests can enjoy convenient access to excellent local golf and shopping. The Promenade Shopping Center is just 1,300 feet away and there are more than a dozen golf courses within 5 miles.Courtyard Scottsdale North is located off 101 Freeway, and is 18 miles from Phoenix International Airport.
- Great hotel property. Always stay there when traveling to Scottsdale.
- Nice all around, staff , bar, grounds, would go back..
- The staff was extra helpful and the room was spacious and well maintained. Excellent location in NE Scottsdale is convenient to golf, shopping and more.
- Very nice and clean room, which is very much appreciated.
- Staff was all exceedingly friendly and seemed cross-trained very well; a shuttle driver helped me extend my stay for a night.
Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark
One of our top picks in Scottsdale – and a guest favorite.
Located in the North Scottsdale neighborhood in Scottsdale, 1.4 miles from WestWorld, Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Scottsdale Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Ramon is an excellent employee he did a great job running the restaurant.
- My whole family very much enjoyed the service given to us by Ramon at breakfast. He took such good care of us and we felt very much at home. Also we received a warm welcome from Krystal when we checked in at your hotel. She greeted us with a smile every time we passed by her desk. I believe the people that work at this hotel added to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Loved the king size bed and the awesome sheets! My husband wants to know where he can buy some like it!
- The beds are super comfortable and the staff is very friendly!
- Staff extremely courteous, entire hotel clean with great atmosphere
Sleep Inn Scottsdale
The Sleep Inn is conveniently located in north Scottsdale, minutes from WestWorld of Scottsdale and the Scottsdale Airport. It offers a continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.Sleep Inn Scottsdale offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each one also has a tea/coffee maker. Room service is available as well.A fitness center with cardiovascular equipment is provided by Sleep Inn Scottsdale. Guests can relax in the jacuzzi and use the on-site laundry facilities.Sleep Inn of Scottsdale is within walking distance from several restaurants such as Legends Bar and Grill and the Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery. It also offers a free shuttle to locations within a 5 miles radius.
- All the the front desk staff were welcoming and helpful.
- breakfast was awesome. staff replenished items in a timely fashion. staff very friendly.
- The bed was very confortable. I slept better than I usually do when traveling.
- comfortable beds, neat room, gppd location. I believe George checked me in..he was ultra friendly.
- My room was clean and recently updated. The staff was friendly. The hotel is in a great location and easily walkable to near by restaurants and shopping. I am very pleased with my stay.
Top Hotels In Reata Pass Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Reata Pass Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Reata Pass Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Reata Pass Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!