10 Best Hotels To Stay In Real Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Real Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Real Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Real Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Real Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Real Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Real Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Real Valencia Community:
Hotel Palau Verd – Adults Only
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Palau Verd-Adults Only is in Dénia, less than a 5-minute drive from the marina and Roca Beach. It features an outdoor pool and a charming relaxation garden.The hotel has a spa room with a hot tub and a sauna. Massages are also available for an extra fee. The Palau Verd has a bar.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Palau Verd feature satellite TV, a minibar and a balcony or terrace. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer, toiletries and either a spa tub or hydro-massage shower.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and the hotel is located inside the Montgó Nature Reserve.
- nice breakfast, super large bed. We got an upgrade on the room we initially booked.
- The hotel is set in a residential area of Denia with a beautiful garden, filled with flowers. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and we couldn’t fault anything about the hotel and staff. Fabulous dinner served either in the garden or restaurant. Breakfast buffet on the first floor offered an excellent choice and lovely decor, just like being at home with very French touches. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel for a romantic weekend away or an even longer stay as Denia is such a pretty place offering plenty of things to do.
The design both interior and exterior was stunning. The gardens had little fairy lights and secluded places for a quiet drink or snack.
The breakfast and breakfast room were a delight.
I do not know about disabled access.
The location was good, a quiet leafy lane just a short step away from the beach.
- Nice garden and wounderful pool. Garage with access 24/7
- We had a ground floor room which had it’s own private patio area. The hotel has secure underground parking. The lovely gardens and pool are well kept. Breakfast was great and there was a wide choice of food. The man on reception spoke English and very kindly helped us to communicate with a Spanish garage when our motorcycle broke down and we needed to get new parts and advice.
El Hotelet de la Raconà
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Hotelet de la Raconà is located in Denia, 25 miles from Benidorm and 20 miles from Gandía. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Calpe is 14 miles from El Hotelet de la Raconà, and Altea is 19 miles away. Alicante Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were so helpful especially when it came to booking taxis etc! The rooms were really comfy and the shower pressure was superb. The breakfast was simple but lovely.
- Every thing about the hotel is excellent, the staff are very good and helpful. We arrived after the restaurant had closed, no problem they prepared some food for us which was a very good standard.
- We were transferred to Hotel Les Rotes so this review is about this sister hotel. Choice of express or full buffet breakfast. Express was delicious freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee and croissants or toast and tomatoes and for around 3.5 euros was a bargain. Mini bar was not expensive either. Rooms and communal areas were very clean. The pool area was lovely and they are making improvements to the rest of the gardens which are already beautiful, with comfy outdoor sofas and pools with fountains. Close to the coastal bike path which goes to Denia and beyond. Taxi to Denia town around 10 Euros each way. In summer other restaurants would be open within walking distance. Would come again and recommend to friends.
Hotel was definitely a four star
Will stay again
- Great location,hotel is beautiful.The food is fantastic and good value for the menu del dia & noche.Great coves for swimming and snorkeling within walking distance.We had a nice walk into Denia which only took a 45 mins.
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Port Denia is located in Denia in the region of Valencia Community. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Benidorm is 25 miles from Port Denia , and Gandía is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from Port Denia.
- The building is solidly built so very little disturbance from neighbouring rooms. There are several English tv channels which I found helpful being on my own.
- Hotel offers great cycling facilities and storage for bike – this should be highlighted and listed on details and their website
- The staff are extremely friendly (especially the bar and waiting staff). Lovely and clean hotel. The views from the balcony on the 7th floor are fantastic.
- The view I had was great! The room was clean also.
Good selection at breakfast
Indoor pool nice, but rather small
Reception staff helpful
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Les Rotes offers accommodations in Denia, just 25 miles from Benidorm. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms include a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Gandía is 20 miles from Les Rotes, and Calpe is 14 miles away. Alicante Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Great Hotel, excellent service, Good choice at breakfast, option to hire bikes was also good to go out seeing the sites of Denia
- Beautiful views over pool and out to the sea from the room.
- we have been there before and it lived up to our expectations.We would return to the hotel again.
- I didn’t go to the beach as it was December and I booked the room to enable me to attend a function in Xàbia.
- Everything. No complaints whatsoever! Thoroughly recommend Les Rotes
Hotel El Raset
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking Denia’s waterfront, this boutique hotel blends a charming, traditional building with fashionable interior design – creating a unique setting for your visit to the Costa Blanca.El Raset lies in the pedestrian area of this wonderful seaside town, beside the fishing port. The golden sands of Les Marines beach are found just 650 feet from the hotel, making it ideal for a relaxing beach vacation in the Mediterranean sunshine.The Raset’s timeless surroundings contrast well with the hotel’s contemporary-style, urban decor. This stunning design features state-of-the-art lighting, minimalist styling and rich parquet floors.The hotel belongs to a group of nearby restaurants, providing you a choice of delicious dining options in the local area.
- Pleasant staff, nice, clean and well located hotel.
- Location is great for restaurants and all Denia has to offer.
- Room was great, good value. Breakfast was good for the money.
- Fantastic location, only a stroll away from the main sites and lots of choice for food and drinks. Good breakfast, very fresh pastries.
- Great location. A very pleasant bijou, boutique hotel with most comfortable room and lovely juliet balcony overlooking the marina. Secure parking down the street but access is difficult in Denia and parking in the immediate streets difficult. (not the hotels fault!). Close walking distance to all the sights/activities in Denia it is well recommended and extremely good value.
Hotel Costa Blanca
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hotel Costa Blanca is located in Denia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Benidorm is 25 miles from Hotel Costa Blanca, and Gandía is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- We very sadly had to book a hotel in Denia at the last minute due to my husband being taken ill whilst in Spain and was in intensive care in Denia Hospital. I originally arrived by myself and then my sons followed the next evening. We were unsure at this time how long we would need to stay but Lisa Villatoro Perez who was an amazing receptionist sorted our room so that we could stay for as long as we needed! Everybody was so caring, helpful and concerned for us and they made us feel safe and secure with a base to come home to every night. We were overwhelmed by the kindess and support shown to us and I cannot thank everyone, especially Lisa enough for everything they did for us. We are now back in the UK although my husband is still in hospital but we will return when he is better so that he can also thank everyone who helped us and I believe we have made a lovely friend in Lisa for always – much love to you all we will definitely see you again hopefully in much happier circumstances!!
- Hotel was clean, staff were friendly and the hotel was in a great location near to the port and centre of town.
- The location, the beds, the room itself was well appointed.
- Central location with own car park (€15 a night). Easy checkin & helpful reception staff
- The room and bathroom was larger than expected, beds were really comfy and the receiptionst was lovely.
La Posada del Mar
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, La Posada del Mar offers accommodations in Denia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Benidorm is 25 miles from La Posada del Mar, and Gandía is 18 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 53 miles away.
- D elicious breakfast, lots of fresh fruit, pastries and good coffee. Comfy bed and soft pillows.
- Very good breakfast with plenty of choice. Very comfortable and quiet room. Ideally located near the town centre with private hotel parking available nearby.
- Location, stylish building, very comfortable room no outside space
- Beautiful decor, warm service at breakfast & delicious fresh orange juice , fabulous collection of books to read
- Breakfast was very good, very pleasant lady to assist in the breakfast room.
Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel offers accommodations in Denia. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Benidorm is 25 miles from Art Hotel Chamarel, and Gandía is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 miles from Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel.
A lovely hotel with lots of character and history
All staff were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble
A great location in the old town with a lovely courtyard
The bedroom had a huge four poster bed and original floor tiles and high beamed ceilings
- The room was very romantic complete with four poster bed.
- Great atmosphere, views and room size. Loved the fireplace in the lobby, and courtyard. Great fresh squeezed orange juice and friendly staff.
- This Hotel is in a great position just a few minutes from the centre of Denia with it’s numerous Bars, Shops and Restaurants. We know Denia quite well so just parked on a nearby street. We were only staying for one night so price and location were the main attractions for us. The Hotel is quaint and the staff were all very friendly. The room was good and the bathroom had everything you might need. The breakfast wasn’t what I’d call substantial but it was adequate. We enjoyed staying here and would do again in the future.
Perfectly located in the old part of Valencia. Hidden gem behind beautiful majestic gates.
Immaculate room and the most helpful and friendly staff.
Would not hesitate to recommend .
- A lovely hotel with lots of character and history
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Denia, 25 miles from Benidorm, Hotel Adsubia features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gandía is 18 miles from Hotel Adsubia, and Calpe is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- the room was as expected – functional ; it was a clean hotel with added bonus of a car park. About 400mts from the harbour it’s in a good position for the old town. We asked for a quiet room and got a top floor with a terrace – making the overall space pleasant and airy. The only criticism was the lack of a bar for a night-cap, but we knew that before we went there and there is a fridge in the room for your own drinks on the terrace. Breakfast perfectly adequate based on ‘continental’ style and as most of the visitors were Spaniards it was well mannered and quiet – unlike the scramble we can sometimes encounter with our fellow Britons !
- The staff were pleasant, the location good, the room was fine and the breakfast quite good.
- Excellent reception staff, cleanliness of the hotel , breakfast was adequate, just a short walk from the center of denia the beach or the marina, easy parking in the street
- Great location. Friendly and kind staff. Clean, modern, and comfy room. Amazing breakfast!
the room was clean and a good size with a comfortable bed, within 5min walking distance of the sea front
under ground car park for secure parking for a motorcycle
Hotel Nou Roma
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Denia Old Town neighborhood in Denia, 25 miles from Benidorm, Hotel Nou Roma features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Gandía is 18 miles from Hotel Nou Roma, and Calpe is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 miles from Hotel Nou Roma.
- Hotel was clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. Hotel was reasonably priced for what they offer and was very close to the castle and main areas of town. offer a reasonable selection at breakfast that most people would be able to find something to eat. Suitable as a base to stay.
- Everything was first class, the staff, the room, the breakfast and the location. We couldn’t find a fault with anything.
- The hotel was AMAZING! It was the cheapest hotel we stayed in on our trip, and it was the best. We had an amazing terrace off our room. It was located in the old city, which was super charming. The courtyard was beautiful and the complimentary breakfast was amazing. GREAT place to stay!
- Location excellent, 2 minute walk into the central restaurant area. Nice dining room/courtyard. Breakfast good, unusual and large selection of deserts and cakes !
- Great place to visit the city from. Just a few minutes walk from the castle and many different restaurants. The in-house restaurant is amazing and the breakfast was really incredible. We loved the large selection of breakfast choices, including freshly pressed juices.
Top Hotels In Real Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Real Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Real Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Real Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!