10 Best Hotels To Stay In Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Razac-dʼeymet Aquitaine:
Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At L’Etape Gasconne you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.Mérignac Airport is 50.3 miles away. Free public parking is available on site.
- Comfortable rooms, first class restaurant, in a beautiful village
- Good breakfast. Easy parking in front of hotel. Friendly welcome.
- Quiet spot right on the village square. Friendly staff’, excellent value for money in the restaurant.
- A lovely village and the hotel was comfortable and warm.
- Both the evening dinner in the hotel restaurant and the breakfast were excellent.
Each guest rooms at the Hotel Kyriad Bergerac is air conditioned. They are equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs with TNT.Breakfast is served daily at the Kyriad Bergerac’s restaurant. There hotel also provides a bar and free on-site parking.The Hotel Kyriad is close to a wide range of recreational facilities, including miniature golf, ten-pin bowling and a water park. It is next to the D936 road, giving direct access to Bordeaux.
- The evening meal was better than I was expecting based on the overall impression of the hotel.
- We got an extra pillow that was very nice and the staff was very friendly and approachable though we were only in contact with one person.
- Good reception , accomodation for 12 bikers and good food
- Well equipeed room. Guarded (video) parking (important with motorbike). Genereous breakfast. Apart from own facilities also other restaurants in neighbourhood.
- First time staying at a Kyriad. The best of French budget hotels I’ve stayed at. There was a restaurant which was very busy. I arrived too late to eat unfortunately.
All of the en suite rooms are equipped with a desk, free Wi-Fi and cable TV with Canal+ and Canalsat channels. A courtesy tray with tea, coffee and biscuits is also providedThe restaurant serves regional cuisine accompanied by local wines. An all you can eat cheese and dessert buffet is provided and room service is available. There is also a stand with magazines.Ideally located, the hotel is just 0.6 miles from the town centre, 2.5 miles from the train station and 2.5 miles from Roumanière Airport. Free parking is available on site.
- First time to this area. Map was accurate and local road signage to hotel was good.
- Staff friendly , extremely helpful and informative eg directions for lovely walk into Bergerac , how to get to airport etc . Breakfast good value….more choice than expected Able to stay in room till midday, although we did leave earlier.
The breakfast was good.
The price was excellent.
The staff are kind.
They were able to store our bicycles in a safe location inside.
We appreciated that.
- Very dated, paint peeling everywhere. Breakfast unorganised in very dated andsterile room
Staff were friendly and very efficient
Food was fantastic
Ludik for Rêveurs
Guests of Ludik for Rêveurs can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar and can play 300 board games with a friendly team. The entire hotel is air-conditioned. Guests staying at this hotel will enjoy a personalized welcome.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast, which can be taken on the outside terrace in the warmer months. There is also a brasserie on site where guests can dine all year long. At Ludik for Rêveurs, meeting rooms are available to host events up to 120 seats.Ludik for Rêveurs is easily accessible from the Motorway. Guests can also visit the nearby Château de Monbazillac located just 3.1 miles from the hotel.
Very pleasant and helpful young couple taken over hotel and working hard to improve it.
The 100 board game theme is very good idea – try them. They create very welcoming atmosphere.
- Management/Staff are super friendly. Restaurant was pretty good.
- L univers thématique de l hôtel. Le cadre est tres sympa et les propriétaires très acceuilant.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité des personnes qui nous ont reçus, malgré les dégâts dus aux dernières inondations. Les jeux de société proposés.
L’accueil ! Ce couple de parents semble parfaitement heureux dans leur nouveau projet. C’est fort appréciable. Les chambres sont correctes, en attendant de probables nouvelles améliorations. Si c’est à la hauteur du hall d’accueil, j’aurai alors hâte de retourner dans cet hôtel!
J’avais une chambre avec vue sur le jardin, qui est bordée par un ruisseau d’eau! C’était fort bucolique, j’ai apprécié!
Tous les jeudis, l’hôtel organise une soirée jeux de société. Je suis venu un mercredi mais ce rendez-vous semble tenir à cœur les gérants qui se feront, j’en suis persuadé, de faire une partie avec leurs clients!
- Very pleasant and helpful young couple taken over hotel and working hard to improve it.
Guest rooms have a flat-screen full HD TV with satellite and Canal + channels, en suite facilities with a bath or shower and a telephone. Some have air conditioning and a view of the cathedral.A buffet breakfast is served every day. Guests can relax at the hotel’s bar, or in the garden.The Europ’hotel also features a private and secure on-site parking for guests who wishes to explore the area by car.
- Close to town and parking at hotel very handy. Nice swimming pool area
- This is great value hotel with a nice pool, and the staff are very helpful and sweet
- Friendly staff and near old town. All drinks food etc good prices. Great swimming Pool.
Location was excellent, within walking distance of town centre.
- Staff were fantastique. Very clean. Towels and bedding changed every day. Secure ample parking. Plenty of breakfast. Walking distance to old town. Good price.
Logis Hostellerie des Ducs
Free WiFi internet access is available in the hotel’s public areas and rooms. Free public and private parking is also available.The outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by sun loungers and fresh towels. Inside, there is a billiards table.The restaurant at the Logis Hostellerie des Ducs serves quality, traditional cuisine. A children’s menu is available as well as a selection of wines. Dine on the terrace looking out on the garden, or in the charming dining room.
- We were offered an upgrade to our room on arrival which was a real bonus. Lovely room with terrace. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was excellent. Lovely food, well cooked and beautifully served.
- Nice breakfast. Excellent location for visiting Duras. Nice atmosphere. Pity about the bad bits.
- It was very convenient for the two business places I visited. Overall a very good hotel and staff.
- Beds extremely comfortable and everywhere very clean
- Room nicely decorated, comfy, quiet, with shutters to ensure darkness. Complimentary bottle of water. Relaxed atmosphere. Nice pool. Friendly staff. Excellent meal in the restaurant. Clean and pleasant.
Les Vieilles Pierres
A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Les Vieilles Pierres has a terrace.Bergerac is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Marmande is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 12 miles from Les Vieilles Pierres.
- Always a pleasant stay. Nothing too much trouble for the staff! Always a personal service!
Very comfortable,very friendly ,very close to the square & shops in Eymet .
We have stopped here before ,shame their restraunt has closed down ,used to be excellent.
- Great staff. Good value. Easy stroll to town. Good restaurant. Low key. Family business. Quit almost rural location
Peaceful setting on the edge of the town. Lovely courtyard outside the rooms, ideal to sit and read at the tables set out. Buffet breakfast, good choice, all cold, no eggs. An easy 10 minute walk in to the main square where there is a choice of p!aces to eat and drink. An excellent Italian restaurant.
Go to the Thursday morning market, as we did. Ideal for picking up friends from Bergerac Airport, 25 minutes drive away, again as we did on checking out.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Excellent pool!
La Chartreuse du Bignac – Les Collectionneurs
It features comfortable guestrooms and a suite with a living room and fireplace. WiFi Internet access is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.Chartreuse du Bignac also has a restaurant that serves regional cuisine made with seasonal ingredients. A buffet breakfast is served daily. It includes hot beverages, juice, homemade jams, homemade cakes, organic honey, cold meat, cheese, french pastries, fresh fruits, yogurts and eggs.Fully relax at the Chartreuse du Bignac, which offers a quiet living room with fireplace, a small library with warm, cosy atmosphere, a wine bar and a cinema situated in the vaulted cellars.
- The location was stunning , the extensive grounds were well maintained and the views all around were wonderful. The staff were so friendly and accommodating going the extra mile to make our stay pleasurable
Very responsive staff, go the extra mile and nothing seems too much trouble.
Very good restaurant with excellent wines
- Fabulous location with beautiful views. Wonderful gardens and terrace overlooking the gardens. Amazing food and great variety for breakfast. Our room was beautifully furnished and comfortable.
- A first class place to stay that absolutely exceeded all of our expectations. We stayed here for 1 night prior to an early flight from Bergerac after a week in Sarlat. We were greeted with a warm welcome and tour of the stunning facilities and gardens. Rooms are spotless, very authentic for the property and very quiet and relaxing. The seven course taster menu in the restuarant was exceptional and made even more special by meeting The head chef Remy to discuss my wife’s dietary requirements. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff who were amazing and the only down side was that we could only stay for one night. An amazing end to a fantastic holiday to the Dordogne can’t wait to go back ?
- Just gorgeous! 100% positive, no negatives… just wish we could have stayed longer! Truly a treat…
ibis budget Bergerac
All of the rooms at ibis budget Bergerac feature a TV with 26 channels and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.The breakfast buffet offers a range of French breads, brioches and croissants, served in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Located 3.1 miles from Chateau de Monbazillac the hotel is ideally located for visiting the Dordogne region. The hotel offers free onsite private parking.
- The temperature was 32 degrees so the air conditioned room was a real bonus! As always these budget hotels give you just adequate space in the room, a good shower and a TV – Convenient for a selection of restos in the evening within walking distance.
- Breakfast area well lighted, nice but compact lobby. Lift available.
Easy to get to by car but far from city center, google maps got confused locating this hotel near a roundabout, but we saw the hotel sign.
Located near a commercial park with large supermarket (E’Leclerc) across the roundabout, and breakfast places a drive away. Breakfast was simple but convenient and not too expensive.
Hotel rooms are small but in line with the budget hotel chain, we’ve stayed at multiple sites and it’s pretty standard. This site has multiple floors and lift is available. WIFI worked. Reception is staffed. Lobby is lighted where you can sit down and gather and relax at the breakfast area at night. Parking is plentiful.
Click Helpful if you agree with my review.
- The hotel staff very friendly and accommodating, all facilities were great, breakfast was excellent. Room light airy and spotlessly clean.
Basic but comfortable hotel close to Bergerac Airport
Efficient check in
Lifts to upper floors
Breakfast available if required at a very reasonable price
La Villa Saint Laurent – Bergerac
The hotel has 2 restaurants, Le 71 Bistrot & Vins offers seasonal bistro-style cuisine, and the other one is a “gourmet” restaurant with inventive and creative cuisine. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace in the large garden.The Villa Saint Laurent provides guests with free Wi-Fi throughout and free private parking is available on-site.
- Certainly not the room which was of poor standard and not at all as described on either the hotel site or Booking.com site! The furniture in the room was shabby and ripped. The shower was separate from the sink/wc and had dirty tiles and a broken shower head and was extremely slippy on exiting into the bedroom onto a less than clean carpet!
- Interesting decor. Big room. Good proximity to airport
- Very pleasant stay, friendly and welcoming owner. Ideal setting. A little further out from Bergerac than was ideal. Explored the area, fantastic towns.
Friendly owner, superb restaurant, close to the airport.
Much better than location suggests. Would have stayed for more than one night if not booked onward destination.
The staff are very caring and friendly, providing good suggestion of places to visit.
We had dinner at the hotel and the food was amazing! The owner is very knowledgable about food.
Location is perfect, 10 min drive to Bergerac and very close to petrol station and MacDonald.
Top Hotels In Razac-dʼeymet Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Razac-dʼEymet Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!