10 Best Hotels To Stay In Raymer California – Top Hotel Reviews
Raymer California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raymer California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raymer California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raymer California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raymer California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raymer California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Raymer California:
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills
Situated 20 minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain Amusement Park and the Hollywood Bowl, this pet friendly motel offers an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Wi-Fi is available.The accommodations at this North Hills Motel 6 feature cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Motel 6 Los Angeles Van Nuys/North Hills provides a 24-hour front desk for guest convenience. Free coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Los Angeles International Airport is 25 minutes from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Van Nuys/North Hills. NBC Studio Tours is 15 minutes from the motel.
- Nice and quiet, I was able to rest comfortably! I enjoyed my say and will be using this location in the near future.
- The maids were very considerate and patiently waited to clean room well after lunchtime; Helps me out and I’m not feeling rushed to get/be ready.
- Great customer service, reasonable price and happy with during stay in Motel 6
- Property was quiet and I liked that there was security to get into the parking lot.
- Emma, Josh and Brenda are very professional and courteous.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Sylmar
One of our best sellers in Sylmar! Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 12 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park in Sylmar, California. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is available on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Los Angeles – Sylmar includes a private bathroom. All rooms feature vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.An around-the-clock front desk is available at Sylmar – Motel 6 Los Angeles. Fax and photocopying services are provided. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Universal Studios Hollywood is 15 miles from this motel. Dodger Stadium, home of the Los Angeles Dodgers Major League baseball team, is a 30-minute drive away.
- The check in and check out process were good. Staff was helpful and courteous. I really liked the secured parking lot with a security officer at the entrance.
- I loved the price. The facilities are very basic as it includes a bed, bathroom and a tv. You can pay $4 a night more to add a fridge.
- I loved that pillows were extra soft & the bed was warm. Being that we close to freeway it was quiet.
- The quiet atmosphere and the staff are always very pleasant.
- Had security 24/7 which made us feel safe knowing there was a few on the property.
Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Good Nite Inn Sylmar is located in Sylmar, 22 miles from Los Angeles and 20 miles from Santa Monica.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malibu is 28 miles from Good Nite Inn Sylmar, and Pasadena is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Close to freeway – good as an overnite stop. Restaurants next door.
- I like it that it is clean and the staff was nice.
- Checked in late- at 1am- and they were awake and ready for us-
- Im thankful & appreciative for how patient the staff was my situation. Great hotel!!
- Easy to get to; easy in and out of parking lot. Liked being on first floor. Good size room for one person.
Economy Inn Motel
Economy Inn Motel offers accommodations in Sylmar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 21 miles from Economy Inn Motel, and Santa Monica is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Travelodge Sylmar CA
Travelodge Sylmar CA is located in Sylmar, 22 miles from Los Angeles and 21 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is provided.Malibu is 30 miles from Travelodge Sylmar CA, and Pasadena is 22 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The front desk guy was very helpful & friendly
- Property was immaculate and convenient to the freeway. Breakfast doesn’t serve until 7:00 am, which was too late for our needs. “Vending” means a pop machine on each floor.
Staff were friendly and interactive–not just front desk.
- Hotel was clean. Appeared to be newly renovated check in & out were quick and easy
- The room had microwave and refrigerator even though that wasn’t listed on webpage. Also provided Matrix shampoo, conditioner, and lotion.
Travelodge Chatsworth is conveniently located near State Route 118, only one block from the Chatsworth Station transportation hub for Metrolink light rail service and more.This Travelodge is also close to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), the Ronald W. Reagan Presidential Library & Museum and the San Fernando Mission, dating back to 1797.Nearby attractions less than 30 miles away include Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park and the Getty Center museum.
- relatively quiet on a busy street. Comfortable and clean.
- The best hotel stay I’ve had in a very long time! The staff from management, supervisors, overnight employees to the housekeeping were amazing!! Manager Ana, Supervisor Janet, Ragu, Bryan and all of the staff are the best a hotel establishment could have!! They all gave me great service no matter what time of day it was and showed me great hospitality!! They were excellent! My business trip would not have been as smooth as it was if they would not have been there! From the bottom of my heart, I thank Travelodge, Chatsworth and their complete staff!! Look forward to my next trip to the Los Angeles area because of them!!
- Nothing. This was the worst experience I’ve ever had with a hotel. Got put into a occupied room at 2:30 am then the 2nd room had a leaking A/C that they could do nothing about till the next night. Had to sleep in a mildew stench and soaked floor. The only gave us 2 towels and frebreeze to help the situation. We were told we would get a discount on a night and that never happened, no one would let us talk to a manager or get back to us on the phone about it.
- Being on the 3rd floor, so no noise from above. Bed was comfortable.
- elevator was neat. exterior updates were nice. i did feel safe. front desk staff was very nice and informative.
Super 8 (Canoga Park)
Super 8 (Canoga Park) is located in Canoga Park, just 23 miles from Los Angeles.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 15 miles from Super 8 (Canoga Park), and Malibu is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I stayed here for 2 weeks in February of 2018. The hotel is located near many shops and restaurants. The Rooms are clean and fairly modernized. The WiFi is great , Beds were comfortable and the HVAC system worked well. House Keeping was very fast every day but forgot to refill coffee pods.
- Comfortable, clean, quiet. Nicer than other hotels in the area of similar price.
- Everything meet my expectation’s… I well definitely come back.
- Kept it clean and simple sometimes that’s more
- Check in was easy, thank you booking.com. Very nice, clean rooms. Definitely staying here again when traveling back to California .
One of our best sellers in Burbank! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Burbank offers accommodations in Burbank. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 12 miles from Ramada Burbank, and Santa Monica is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 1.2 miles from Ramada Burbank.
- Location was easy to get to. Bed was comfortable.
- Restaurant was excellent and reasonable. Shuttle gave excellent service.
- Having secure parking & a restaurant on the property
- Loved the view of the hills. Staff very accommodating.
- I appreciated the facility for the money I paid to stay.
Hotel Xilo Glendale
Located in Glendale, 6 miles from Los Angeles, Hotel Xilo Glendale features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 16 miles from Hotel Xilo Glendale, and Anaheim is 29 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very nicely remodeled. You could tell it had been an older motel at one point by the architecture. However that’s where the similarities ended.
- Parking is very accessible. Clean rooms and big shower area
- I like the fact they have free WiFi and that’s about it.
- Nicely renovated property. Very comfy beds. Considering the location off the road there was no loud traffic. Good paring on site.
- They only had continental breakfast, no eggs or bacon.
Good Nite Inn Calabasas
In Calabasas, this hotel is 9.8 miles from Pepperdine University. Guest rooms provide cable TV with extended channels. Free morning coffee and tea are provided.Spacious conference and meeting rooms are available at the Good Nite Inn Calabasas. Internet access is available and the hotel has a 24-hour front desk.Calabasas Good Nite Inn is 13 miles from Santa Monica Mountains National Recreational Area. Malibu is 17 miles away.
- I have stayed at this location several times. It is in a great location, and inexpensive. There is a great shopping district a block away. Very nice walk by the creek to get there. Not a fancy property, but if you are on a limited budget, going to get out and about to Malibu, etc. instead of staying in your room, or on business work in the area, this is a great place to stay at.
- The staff was amazing. Really went above and beyond.
- Comfort of the bed, Proximity to various food locations including walking distance to Starbucks and Albertsons.
- I arrived after 9pm, the staff was excellent! For the price I paid – I was expecting the possibility of a “sketchy” situation, however this facility went way beyond my expectations!
- exelent i will go again the clerck was very nice coffe taste good.
Top Hotels In Raymer California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raymer California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raymer California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raymer California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!