10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ray-sur-saône Franche-comté:
Hotel de la Tour
The guest rooms are serviced by a lift and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a telephone. They each include an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.Meals can be taken in the air-conditioned restaurant which opens up to a terrace. Drinks are served in the lounge bar and guests can choose from a continental or a buffet breakfast in the morning.Free on-site parking is available and there is a hairdresser and a souvenir shop in the same building as the hotel. The property is 9.3 miles from Gray Train Station and 31.1 miles from Vesoul.
- The hotel is unexpectedly the 7th floor of an incongruous modern office/residential development in a small town. The room was a good size, clean and smart, the balcony was large, with excellent views. The staff were young but all were helpful and nice and showed us great kindness in helping us sort out how we got to the next town.
- Staff were welcoming, it was very easy to find, its cheap enough for a quick overnight stay on your way somewhere.
- Staff very good to us and breakfast excellent. Brilliant view from room 1
- Options in the area were limited. Building not inspiring but new owners trying hard to make a success of the hotel and bar. Our stay was made by the enthusiasm and helpfulness of the staff
- Central location. Staff very pleasant and welcoming. Room very nice. Staff made great effort to make us feel welcome. Evening meal good. Breakfast great start to the day.
Château de Rigny
Each room in the chateau is individually decorated with period-style furniture and offers an intimate and relaxing atmosphere.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi internet access are provided in each room. Private bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The restaurant at Chateau de Rigny serves local and traditional French cuisine along with young and mature wines from the Burgundy region. The lounge has an open fireplace to be enjoyed during the colder months.It is located 2.5 miles from Gray and 30.4 miles from Dijon airport.
- Magnificent hotel in great setting,lovely heated pool,great terrace for pre-dinner drinks,lovely room,easy to find ,helpful and obliging staff.
- A lovely relaxing Chateau, all facilities very good.
- Amazing grounds. Very peaceful. Very characterful and lovely for a one night stay. Lovely area.
Everything and will return.
Decor authentic, elegant house with amazing grounds.
It retained the historical aspect while having up to date bathroom etc
Superb dining experience
Arrived by bicycle- warm welcome and help with our luggage and bike storage. Indeed staff could not be faulted. Large room overlooking the park- lovely even if a little faded.
Walked around the Park before drinks on the terrace and an excellent meal in a lovely period dinning room.
L’Hôtel du Mouton blanc
All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. L’Hôtel du Mouton blanc features free WiFi throughout the property.You can play billiards at the hotel. Besançon is 22.4 miles from L’Hôtel du Mouton blanc. Dole – Jura Airport is 40.4 miles away.
Si la chaleur humaine avait un visage ce serait celui des propriétaires
Repas fait maison. Produits locaux
- Petit hôtel bien situé au coeur du village. Accueil excellent et hôteliers très gentils à notre écoute. Nous avons dégusté d’excellentes pizzas achetés en face de l’hôtel (camion présent le vendredi soir). Très bonne nuit et pas de bruit.
- Personnel très aimable et plus que serviable, je recommande fortement. Nous avons passé une nuit très agréable, l’hôtel est vraiment mignon comme tout ! Merci encore
- De vriendelijke gastheer en gastvrouw waren zeer aardig! Ook tegenover ons hondje!
- Chambre très agréable, propriétaires aux petits soins. Si je dois revenir dans le secteur, c’est ici que je logerai
- Si la chaleur humaine avait un visage ce serait celui des propriétaires
Au Coin du Feu restaurant is next to Pinocchio Hotel and serves traditional French cuisine and pizza from the wood-fired oven. Guests can dine on the terrace next to the dining room.Guests are invited to relax in Pinocchio’s lounge, which has a fireplace, or in the swimming pool. Additional facilities include a tennis court on the grounds. Nearby activities include fishing, hiking and mountain biking.
- A lovely, clean and comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff. I sadly didn’t have time to use the pool but it looked great
Excellent overnight but guests beware no restaurant in the hotel and the only one in the vilage was closed…..17km drive to a Pizzeria!
- Room was ample size, bathroom was more than ample, well fitted out with dual hand basins and a bidet. Quiet and restful.
This is a very nice, comfortable, stylish little hotel. Our room was smartly decorated, with a Marilyn Monroe theme (several photos and two Warhol prints) it was a good size, with a desk and chairs and plenty of room for luggage and clothes. The bathroom was smart and modern, both rooms were much lighter and airier than is common in France. Breakfast was perfectly good, if not exceptional. The staff were very nice. I recommend the place to people on the Via Francigenia looking for a touch of luxury. There is ample parking and the restaurant, adjoining was smart and good value for quality food.
Gy is a very attractive little town, full of attractive old buildings, we stayed two days and enjoyed it. The chateau is worth visiting and the custodian willing to open up outside the usual times if you can catch him.
I would stay at this hotel again, very happily.
The quality of the hotel for the price paid. The furnishing and décor of the room very attractive and comfortable.
Have been to this hotel previously hence the return.
Hôtel Restaurant Henri IV
With a private entrance, all of the rooms have a flat-screen TV, a desk and a town view. Each room also comes with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge. It includes fruit juices, hot drinks, cereals, jams and pastries. The hotel’s restaurant has 3 uniquely decorated areas and offers traditional dishes from the region.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Hôtel Restaurant Henri IV. You can go for a walk in the Renaissance town of Champlitte with its chateau and fountains or visit Gray, which is 13.7 miles from the hotel.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel building and rooms are fascinating. We’ve stayed there before several times over the last 15 years or more and would always go back.
WiFi worked just fine.
The room was clean and comfortable even if not brand-new.
- Dinner at the restaurant within the hotel was amazing. Everything done right, this is one of my favorite hotels.
- Very old building but nicely renovated. Good kitchen and breakfast. A hotel with atmosphere.The staff was very nice and very good serice
- Great place to stay overnight, great value, and the dinner was excellent, we would stay there again.
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a work desk with a telephone feature in each soundproofed room. En suite bathrooms are included and a hairdryer is available upon demand.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Traditional French cuisine is proposed in Hotel ibis Vesouls’s restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and the Vesoul Train Station is 2.2 miles away. The Vaivre Lake is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and the city of Besançon is reached by car in 50 minutes.
- Large comfortable bed. Nice crisp clean cotton sheets. Plenty of hot water. Friendly staff. Easy to find.
The location was close to the main road network but quiet enough to sleep.
The bed and duvet were excellent
Receptionist was really helpful when we checked in.
- Better than a 6.8 score would suggest. Lobby and dining area has been refurbed; wifi, breakfast, location, staff all fine. Courtpaille, McD*nalds etc nearby.
- Goede locatie en de prijs was goed voor de kamer met ontbijt. Schoon beddengoed! Erg belangrijk
- Petit-déjeuner extra ordinaire, une mention particulière aux madeleines, délicieuses !!
Hôtel du Lion
The heated guest rooms all include a TV, a telephone and a desk. The private bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers.A continental breakfast is available in the morning at an additional cost. Local cafes, restaurants and grocery shops can be found within 1,650 feet from the hotel.Only 3.1 miles from Vaivre Lake, Hôtel du Lion offers on-site, secured parking. Luxeuil-Bellevue Golf Course is 11.2 miles away.
- Right in the centre but the noise level from traffic was quiet. Breakfast was ok.
- Parking was very good. Room clean, comfortable and quiet.
- Comfy bed, there was a bolster (which is so French…) but also two pillows in the cupboard so I could switch one for the other. The breakfast is served in a small room (no thrill) and some items were surprisingly good (fresh bread, good croissant) although limited in choice. Total freedom to go in and out (the door key opens the street door too) and there is a parking lot behind. Good value for money. Friendly staff.
– Parkplatz direkt am Hotel
– neu renoviertes Bad
– sehr sauber
– nettes Personal
– gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis für kurzen Aufenthalt
- Hotelli on aivan keskustassa ja sillä on pieni portilla suljettu parkkialue. Englannilla selviää hotellissa ja lähi ravintoloissa. Wifi toimii ja aamainen on tyypillinen ranskalainen, croissant,kahvi, mehu ja juusto.
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A buffet breakfast is available at an extra cost every morning.Besançon is a 40-minute drive from Hotelf1 Vesoul.
- Bed was ok besides that the sheet blanket was a little dirty.
Room good.staff very helpful in sorting out my problem with directions to a tyre supplier(burst tyre)
Room very comfortable and clean
- It was the cheapest accommodation on the road. If you need good value-relax during your way, this place is ideal for short stay. And there is several shops with food around.
- Finalement pas grand chose à part le personnel qui semblait faire de son mieux. Défaut majeur l’odeur tenace de tabac froid dans les chambres et le couloir. Conscient que vous ne pouvez pas surveiller tout un chacun mais quid de détecteurs de fumée dans les chambres ?
L’accueil et le personnel etaient très sympathique , souriant et aimable.
Le petit déjeuner était simple mais bon.
Grand Hôtel Du Nord
Rooms are also equipped with a telephone, a minibar and a work desk. Some of them have air conditioning and all rooms are non smoking.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can have a drink in the welcoming lounge bar, and relax by the fireplace in winter.The Grand Hotel du Nord is ideally located : it is close to all amenities and to the ancient city, where guests can see Vesoul’s famous Motte chapel. The whole area is steeped in history. Discover Fondremand’s ancient city 12.4 miles away, or Filain’s castle just 8.7 miles from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site for cars, motorbikes, bicycles and caravans.Local activities also include paragliding, parachuting, horseback riding, hiking and water sports on Vesoul’s lake.
- Every thîng but l stay only One night and the breakfast is famous and good
- I got a special breakfast service, because I had to get up very early in the morning. So nice and helpful people!
- Établissement agréable et propre, situé dans une rue calme à proximité du centre historique et commercial de Vesoul
- Superfreundliches Personal, schöne Zimmer, Spitzenlage, trotzdem ruhig. Sichere Abstellmöglichkeit für’s Fahrrad.
- SDB de la partie rénovée de l’hôtel, situation centrale
Hotel du Donjon
All the heated rooms feature a TV and a telephone. The bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with pastries, jam and hot drinks can be enjoyed every morning at Hôtel du Donjon. Regional cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurants, which is set in a former vaulted wine cellar.This hotel is 1-hour drive from Dijon and Dole. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Ive been using this small family run hotel for at least 15 years run by husband and wife, Jacques and Celine and Jacques is an excellent chef with dining in a beautiful cellar with vaulted ceiling.
- Zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij. Eenvoudige maar prettige kamer, heerlijk ruim.
Personnel accueillant et sympathique
Cadre du restaurant magnifique
- L’accueil très aimable et l’aide apportée en découvrant que nous étions handicapés
- Die Hoteleigner waren sehr zuvorkomment.. Preis/Leistung stimmt, Lage Super,, direkt in der Mitte,, da gibt es in Laufweite ein Schloss ein Carefour Markt , und einen Pup,,,Gut die Betten sind 1,80 mal 1,40 Meter, und Nachts( wenn Zimmer zur Straße ist) knallt alle 30 Minuten ein LKW vorbei,, Ansonsten für eine Nacht,,,zu empfehlen:))
Top Hotels In Ray-sur-saône Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ray-sur-Saône Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!