10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ravenoville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ravenoville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ravenoville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ravenoville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ravenoville Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ravenoville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ravenoville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ravenoville Lower Normandy:
Logis Le Sainte Mere
Hotel Le Sainte Mere features 41 pleasant and comfortable rooms where you will spend quiet nights in a very restful atmosphere in the Norman countryside.The hotel’s restaurant, Le Cotentine, offers a wide choice of all you can eat buffet first courses, cheeses and desserts as well as grilled fish and meat. You can also enjoy various drinks at the hotel’s American bar.Le Sainte Mere is also equipped with adjustable seminar and reception rooms.
- Staff helpful, food good, provided secure location for bikes, room clean
- Completely characterless, rather unattractive concrete building in spacious grounds on the very outskirts of St Mere. It has the air more of a city business hotel than a tourist destination but the room was quiet, modern and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. It would be a wee walk in but we had our bikes and ate in the village. The Airborne museum is definitely worth visiting as well as nearby Utah beach.
- Hotel was clean and tidy, but basic. Good location for St Mere Eglise and the staff were very helpful.
- Coffee was not included in the room and we ended up paying euros 9.5 for one coffee and one croissant after the manager relented after we explained to him that we thought coffee was included. He was conciliatory and charged us for one breakfast at 9.50 Euros.
- Rooms were as expected, met our needs for the weekend
Hotel du 6 juin
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.
- Centrally located. A stones throw from the square.
- Location, price, very relaxing, will be back again!
- A very warm welcome .verry clean and comfortable .excellent location .
- Very nice proprietors, friendly but low key with excellent English. They buy croissants fresh every morning from local bakery and served drinks in small bar area in hotel. I think hotel may do some food other than breakfast but I think that you would be best to check first. Great to have free parking in hotel’s own car park. Wi-fi excellent. Double rooms good size and family rooms too (double plus bunk beds). In our party some rooms had shower and some bath with shower in it – so if you have a preference ask when booking and I’m sure it would be accommodated.
- Value for money, clean, comfortable, staff & location.
Hôtel Le Duguesclin
The soundproofed rooms at Hôtel Le Duguesclin include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. All of them are equipped with an LCD TV and a fax and some boast a view of the sea or the port.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room and a bar is also at your disposal. You can sample sea food specialties at the hotel’s restaurant, which proposes a typical French cuisine.Pointe du Hoc is 1.9 miles away and the city of Bayeux is a 30-minute drive. Caen’s Airport is 36 miles away and Carentan’s Train Station is 30 minutes by car.
- Nice area and village. Close location to have a nice stroll on the beach. The family room was better than expected and staff was friendly and helpful
- The hotel restaurant had a nice menu…great baked oysters and wine.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast and a stunning view from the bedroom
- The staff was very kind and kid friendly. It was right on the ocean.
- I would not stay at this hotel again. We had to ask to be moved because our room was smelly and dirty.
Le Grand Hôtel du Louvre
All rooms are individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and toilet.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at an additional charge, in the property’s 1900-style bar. The restaurant at Le Grand Hôtel du Louvre serves traditional French cuisine.Le Grand Hôtel du Louvre is a 20-minute drive from the seaside town of Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue and 13.7 miles from Cherbourg. The nearest station is Valognes SNCF Train Station, 0.7 miles away.
- Building and location had alot of ambience of old age.
- Staff were friendly but no one spoke English. It was Sunday and no places were open till late for meals. I loved walking those historic streets and was in awe of the ancient coach house/ hotel site. It was just lovely!
- Wonderful hosts, lots of smiles, hard work. The building is undergoing renovation. H8ge room.
- for a 1 night stay very comfortable and value for money
- Bed very comfortable and room very spacious, dinner very good and great value
Normande’s restaurant is in the heart of the Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin Regional Nature Park. It specializes in seafood dishes.Auberge Normande is just 650 feet from the Carentan Train Station and one mile from the Paratroopers Museum. It is accessible from the N13 freeway.
- Room clean – confortable – easy access to any interesting points in Normandy
- We had some sort of superior room which was in a 2 storey garden annexe with view over the garden to the road and railway line. The room and bed were very comfortable and we were pleased that there was a kettle an teabags. We didn’t use the restaurant and at the entirely serve-yourself breakfast the coffee was provided in vacuum jugs. The D Day experience just up the road at St Come du Mont is well worth a visit.
- Very friendly and welcoming to tired small children. Very comfortable beds.
- Accommodation is simpel but ok for one night. Restaurant offers good quality for money. Very nearby the city center which makes the stay more relevant.
- Bed comfy, good shower and bathroom; restaurant at the hotel with good choice of menu
La Demeure du Perron
All rooms offer a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. Some rooms have free WiFi access.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at La Demeure du Perron. The breakfast room is spacious and features stone walls and exposed beams.This property is 15.5 miles from Sainte-Maire-Église and 17.4 miles from Cherbourg. Bikes can be rented on site and a children’s playground is available.
The location was good..In a nice village. Shops nearby and a couple of bars and restaurants.
had lovely gardens to sit and relax. Breakfast was good, plenty to eat.
- Garden was a lovely spot for relaxing. Safe garaging for cycles.
- The garden was beautiful (pity that the weather did not allow to fully appreciate it). Staff was very friendly and the place was very dog-friendly. Parking facilities excellent and safe.
- Great greeting from the staff and overall they looked after us very well with great recommendations. They were also very welcoming to our Golden retriever.
- Friendly helpful staff. Relaxed place. Nice garden area. Good overnight stay. Good restaurant nearby.
- The location was good..In a nice village. Shops nearby and a couple of bars and restaurants.
Hôtel Le Vauban
Each room at the Vauban is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast is served daily and the Vauban Hotel also provides an express check-in service. Free parking is available at a nearby location and the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the region, with stores and restaurants nearby.
- The hotel is just on the main market square. Ideal localization to visit historical places on Normandy east cost. The hotel is in old building so the WW2 climate is still there. Especially when in the morning the owner came to the hotel in original Jeep..:)
- Wonderful and helpful hosts. Safe and secure storage if our bicycles.
Lovely Continental breakfast for €6 each – Croissants, baguettes, jam, butter, coffee. hot chocolate, yogurt, fruit. small cakes. Plenty and fresh
Host spoke French, very little English so bear this in mind, just in case you speak no French.
We arrived late in the day and the square outside the hotel (good for parking) was very quiet but on a busy morning there would be a lot happening to liven it up.
- Very helpful and friendly. Helped with my luggage and had a locked garage for bikes.
- breakfast was good, welcome was good. location ideal for our travel plans. Carentan was a very nice small town with excellent market while we were there
Hôtel de France
The Hotel de France offers fully equipped and comfortable rooms, with an elegant decoration.The kitchen prepares food made with fresh produces of the earth and sea, like Isigny oysters, butter and cream cheese, served in the 2 dining rooms.Hotel de France is in the heart of the historic landing sites from June 1944 and the regional Park des Marais.
Quiet room,plenty of parking,comfortable bed.
Modern shower room.
- The bedroom was comfortable, the breakfast was excellent and the service was great
- Excellent attentive owner. Nice breakfast. Lovely town.
- Our room was up an old staircase – it was a lovely surprise to find such a modern, and spotlessly clean room. Although it faced on to the street in the centre of town, it was quiet. Close to a nice walk along the water, where there were 14 July fireworks. We also enjoyed the dinner and breakfast. Staff were very friendly.
- Pleasant hotel on main street of quiet town. good breakfast.
- Quiet room,plenty of parking,comfortable bed.
Hotel de la Plage
At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with free toiletries, rooms at Hotel de la Plage also feature free WiFi, while some have a sea view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Quinéville, like hiking.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 17 miles from Hotel de la Plage.
- Good location on the ‘Tour de Manche’ cycle route and space to store our bikes overnight. Clean, decent shower, beds fine.
Les hôteliers sont très accueillants. Nous avons adoré la cuisine. Diner sur la terrase au soleil.
Notre sejour a été parfait.
- Une chambre confortable et très propre, le calvados au repas.
- La propreté, le calme et la possibilité de repas simple.
coté repas et petit déjeuner super
tres bon accueil
Chateau de Quinéville
At Chateau de Quinéville, rooms include a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.Chateau de Quinéville has a sun terrace.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 17 miles from Chateau de Quinéville.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ravenoville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ravenoville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ravenoville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ravenoville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!