10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ravenel Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Ravenel Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ravenel Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ravenel Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ravenel Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ravenel Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ravenel Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ravenel Picardy:
Hôtel Akena De Clermont
The hotel features 44 comfortable rooms including 2 for mobility impaired guests. Each room features a free Wifi access, Canal+ and a stylish decor.In the morning, get off to a great start with the all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast.Hotel Akena boasts a functional situation between Creil, Beauvais and Compiègne and offers easy access to the road network of the region.
- Convenient location, if you are heading to Beauvais airport.
- The staff is super helpful and friendly! Their recommendation about restaurant nearby were just right: one simple pizzeria (perfect for an evening when you arrive tired and don’t want to walk more than 200 m) and a good restaurant (further in the city, 25 min walk, with very tasty meals). The cleaning staff lent us a vacuum cleaner when we wanted to clean the car on a parking lot. Communication with the hotel was easy and very clear, all of them speak English well enough to communicate flawlessly. It’s a very basic, modest hotel, so don’t expect anything fancy-glancy, good to stay for a night or two.
- Quiet location. Ease of check in / check out. Varied and copious breakfast. If you do not wish to eat the evening meals the hotel is prepared to serve there is a good value for money restaurant at hotel next door within walking distance, and another a short drive away behind intermarche supermarket. Comfortable bed.
- Very reasonably priced and helpful proprietor. Good bike store.
- The hotel was quiet, staff was nice (and spoke English), and the bed was comfortable.
Logis Hôtel Le Clermotel
All on the first floor, the rooms are surrounded by gardens, each one with private bathroom and small individual terrace.The Clermotel has meeting rooms well equipped and a “L’Oiselet” restaurant which suggests local cuisine. Many activities are offered in the park such as tennis, pétanque, volley-ball and various indoor games like ping-pong, foosball and computer games.
- Very dog friendly, motel-like, with direct access onto gardens, food wasn’t Michelin style, closer to every day French cuisine, with buffet. Therefore highly relaxing, easy going, quiet and flexible. High class restaurants within walking distance.
- The evening meal was pleasant and the waiter friendly. The room was clean.
Petit dejeuner complet !!! Personnel agreable et souriant . Chambre grande est spatieuse et silencieuce malgres la route assez proche . Chauffage avait ete mis avant notre
- Onze hond was welkom in ontbijtruimte, dat is uitzonderlijk in Frankrijk. Verder heel vriendelijk personeel. Kamer met eigen ingang en klein terrasje. Parkeren voor je terras. Goede uitlaatmogelijkheid voor onze hond. Stille kamer en schoon.
- l’accuil, la chambre très agréable et fonctionnelle
Premiere Classe Compiegne – Jaux
Rooms at Premiere Classe Compiegne – Jaux are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower.Premiere Classe Compiegne – Jaux is a 30-minute drive from Charles de Gaulle Airport and a 30-minute drive from Parc Astérix.
- I like the location with easy access to the city centre.
- Good area to stop if travelling, supermarkets restaurants and bowling complex close by
- the staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was good.
- Lots of shops, bars and restaurants nearby and a free bus into town, very comfortable bed.
- Good secure parking facilities and well lit at night. The gentleman at breakfast was very helpful and breakfast was adequate for the cost.
ibis Styles Compiegne
The ibis Styles Compiegne has 58 rooms that provide guests with comfort in a modern and friendly environment.For your relaxation, a fitness room and sauna are available at the hotel.A cinema, bowling alley, a kart-racing track and restaurants are close to the hotel.
- Very nice, Ibis standard hotel in Compiegne. Located next to shopping center. Free parking.
- Nice breakfast, complimentary hot drinks and pastries
- I have been at this Hotel several times now for one night business stays and it is always nice with very friendly staff. Location next to a small shopping mall / Carrefour is very convenient, but having a car is essential. The rooms to the backside are more quiet if you like to sleep with the window open. The fresh oranges at the breakfast buffet so one can squeeze his orange juice by himself is a nice touch, but the selection for the breakfast is quite small.
- Impeccably clean hotel – looks like new. Very friendly and helpful staff. Decent breakfast – perfect for a stop over.
- Great place to stay as a stop on the way south. Clean, modern and easily accessible. There are a couple chain restaurants in the shopping plaza which do the trick. Suppose if you had a few more hours, the cinema or what I think is a karting place would also be fun to pass some time.
Hostellerie Du Parc
At the hotel, the rooms include a closet. The rooms in HOSTELLERIE DU PARC are equipped with a TV and free toiletries.Villepinte is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Roissy is 23 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 18 miles from the property.
This is a different to the usual hotel; it’s very traditional, a style in many respects of bourgeois France of 50 years ago in structure, décor and way of operating and all the better for it. Food is excellent, fresh and well prepared against a varied menu that is not pretensions.
Friendly and helpful staff in this modest size yet interesting 100+ year mansion with ambience.
- Very Lovely Historical building with a nice garden and view. Bathroom recently renovated. Parking free. Worth of Money.
- I love this hotel! It has all the charm, character and quirkiness of an out of place 1950s French movie star. Staying here feels like travelling back to gentler simpler more romantic times. Impecibly clean, with a fantastic restaurant and wonderful service, this hotel excels at the core values of traditional hospitality! All mod-cons it might not have, but it will make you forget you ever needed them.
- Lovely family has taken over this small hotel just over a year ago. There is a very nice bar, restaurant and breakfast room on the ground floor of this grand house.
- We came quite late at night and were warmly received by the concierge. He even made us an amazing dinner even though the kitchen was closed and surprised us with a very tasty desert afterwards. It couldn’t have been a better experience!! I would really recommend a visit!! Thank you once again!
- This is a different to the usual hotel; it’s very traditional, a style in many respects of bourgeois France of 50 years ago in structure, décor and way of operating and all the better for it. Food is excellent, fresh and well prepared against a varied menu that is not pretensions.
The rooms at ibis Compiegne have a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms each feature a bath or shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The hotel is located 1.9 miles from the city centre and a 30-minute drive from Charles-de-Gaulle Airport. There is a free, private car park on site which does not require reservation.
- Facilities good, but too far from centre of town. Reception unable to get taxis so sorted transport ourselves. Checking in took a long time should have prepared for arrival. Only one person available to help run whole of reception
Wifi was really fast and could work like being in my office. Room is clean and comfortable.
Staff was all right and professional.
- Very good breakfast. Clean hotel but very much somewhere to stop for the night while travelling.
- The staff were extremely helpful-they had a big party in and gave us information to avaoid clashing with them.
- Breakfast and dinner both very good. Liked the fruit bag to take away after breakfast. Comfy room. Friendly and attentive staff. Secure parking.
Auberge de la Vieille Ferme
All of the rooms at Auberge de la Vieille Ferme have a TV and parquet flooring. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning and can be served on the terrace, in the dining room which features exposed beams or to the comfort of your room. The property also offers traditional, homemade food in its restaurant, which uses fresh produce.The hotel is located 0.6 miles from La Croix Saint Ouen Train Station and 1.2 miles from Forêt Domaniale de Compiègne. The A1 motorway is 6.8 miles away and there is a private car park on site.
Fantastic food ( although pricey)
Cute little village
- Beautiful boutique hotel in a charming French village. Lovely room decor and modern, en-suite bathrooms. Convenient and secure parking on-site. Delicious patisserie just down the street. But note that the proprietors speak NO English. We had a wonderful stay.
Two courtyards in a nice style. VERY nice and helpful staff.
I brought 2 dogs and felt very welcome
evening dinner was fantastic and excellent value for money. 5 star.
hospitailty and staff service was superb.
- We have stayed at the premises on a previous stopover and loved it. It is comfortable and excellent value for money, the restaurant is the jewel in the crown.
- Fantastic service
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A free private parking is at guests’ disposal. Compiègne is 2.3 miles from hotelF1 Compiègne, while Chantilly is 20.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 29.2 miles from the property.
We stayed one night. We selected this hotel to stay when we move from Amsterdam to Paris.
Actually, it was possible to reach to Paris one day. But we took rest here.
This hotel is located nearby highway. There are shopping complex just nearby hotel. It was great.
Price is very attractive as we can see. And the hotel provides similar level of service with this price.
- Car parking was excellent. Booking was easy and worked well. Room and bathroom were clean and tidy.
- The receptionist was very friendly and very helpful
- For the price you pay, this is a fine for a night. The room was clean, clean sink in the corner, clean bedding. I managed to use the code system to get into the room and the hotel at 1am. There are drink and food machines. It was easy to find and I was surprised to find parking. Good ventilation and I slept very well! Overall I would stay again.
- Cheap and cheerful. Biker friendly. The receptionist had a bit of trouble getting all 10 of us checked into 7 rooms, but managed it in the end and was courteous and apologetic throughout. The rooms were ok, clean and comfortable but would be a bit cramped if there were 3 people in there at the same time. There is a bar about 150 metres down the road whish opens at 7 pm. We will be staying here next year. Book very early for a good price.
- We stayed one night. We selected this hotel to stay when we move from Amsterdam to Paris.
Hotel De Dijon
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel De Dijon.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Amiens is 21 miles from Hotel De Dijon. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 24 miles from the hotel.
- Location was good for us. Quaint old building. Friendly staff. Great breakfast.
- A wonderfully “cared for” privately run hotel.
- accueil agréable. Possibilité de box gratuit pour garer la voiture
je craignais le bruit car la photo montrait une rue tout à coté, mais c’était très calme.
ai été conseillée par le patron sur une promenade
ai appris sur le dépliant de l’hôtel un peu d’historique du village
journal local le matin
- L’accueil est excellent. . J’ai vraiment apprécié la réactivité et la gentillesse des propriétaires très à l’écoute 😉
All rooms are fitted with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV with international channels. They also have a private bathroom.Restaurants, a cinema and a bowling can be found within walking distance.Fasthotel is 36 miles from Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport and 35.4 miles from Beauvais Airport.
- Good value for money and breakfast well priced for what was provided.
- Adequate but basic room for a budget price. Linen was good and the room generally clean. A basic breakfast was available for a small surcharge.
- Was perfect for us for a quick stopover on the way to paris. Clean and has everything for a comfortable night
I only been there for one night
perfect place to rest after a long driving
- Very nice stuff, called with number of reservation in case we arrived late so we can get inside easily
Top Hotels In Ravenel Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ravenel Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ravenel Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ravenel Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!