10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ratières Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ratières Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ratières Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ratières Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ratières Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ratières Rhône-alps:
Pont du Chalon Hôtel and Restaurant
All of the heated rooms at Pont du Chalon have a unique décor. Each room features a desk, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and fresh orange juice is served every morning in the communal lounge or in the comfort of your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers à la carte dining with traditional dishes from the region from Wednesday to Sunday afternoon.Free WiFi and luggage storage are provided at Pont du Chalon Hôtel and Restaurant. Free private parking is also possible on site and Valence is 21.7 miles from the hotel.
- This is a beautfully renovated property. Everything feels brand new and artfully modern. The room was superb and the shower room facilities excellent. The restaurant was beautiful and the food superb. Highly recommended.
- Excellent, in particularly the Restaurant – superb experience.
- This hotel is a hidden gem, a little off the beaten track. Very friendly staff, a comfortable air-conditioned room and an excellent dinner – 39euro for 5 courses – finished with a great breakfast. The hotel is tastefully decorated with some wonderful original artwork. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area.
- Excellent breakfast with fresh orange, fresh fruit and fresh pastries and bread. Great coffee. Really good and busy restaurant.
- The restaurant and the meal itself were outstanding, the staff excellent without being obtrusive and the vfm overall excellent.
Hôtel Le Relais
Rooms at Hôtel Le Relais are equipped with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can relax on the terrace or visit the doves and rabbits in the garden.Contintental breakfast is served daily for a supplement and includes homemade pastries, cakes and jam. With an advance reservation, guests can dine in the traditional restaurant at Hôtel Le Relais. Shops and additional restaurants can be found a short walk away.Guests can visit Postman Cheval’s Ideal Palace a 5-minute walk away. Bicycles are available to borrow from the hotel, and hiking and horse riding are available nearby. Lake Champo and a golf course are each 9.3 miles from the hotel.Saint Vallier Train Station is 13 miles away and Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is a 75-minute drive away.
- Parking area beneath the hotel, clean apartment, swimming pool, wifi.
- Excellent safe private car park. Central location near Facteur Chevalier. Nice decor.lots of outdoor tables available.large bathroom.
- Excellent service in reception, restaurant. The terrace was glorious for dinner which was delicious.
- Restaurant, staff accommodation excellent, if ever again in this part of France will defiantly stay again
- Zeer verzorgde kamers, zeer vriendelijk onthaal, beveiligde parking.
Vacancéole – Résidence le Domaine du Lac
The accommodation at Vacanceole – Résidence le Domaine du Lac are air-conditioned and provide a private terrace.On-site facilities include a bakery service and a restaurant which serves local cuisine on the property’s terrace. Free access to a tennis court, a playground and pétanque facilities is offered and baby equipment is available.WiFi is free in public areas and free private parking is available on site. Romans-sur-Isère is 14.3 miles from the residence and Tain-l’Hermitage is 8.1 miles away.
Very quiet location, accommodation clean and comfortable with efficient aircon. Grounds were very nice for walking our two dogs. Property seems to mainly be patronised by parents with young families, who have brought their own food and enjoy the pool. It does not have a bar or restaurant. Check-in was slow as there was only one member of staff, although he was very pleasant and helpful when I finally reached him after 15 minutes in line. Unfortunately I was given the wrong key, so had to queue for another 20 mins to get this changed. But then, we were on holiday so no rush! Breakfast is ordered the night before and was satisfactory: coffee, orange juice, yogurt, cereals, croissants etc.
Overall it was fine for our overnight stay on our way from UK to spend a week in Provence. Maybe a little soulless if you want anything more than accommodation. But as I say, good if you have dogs!
- Nice place to stay over night. Nearby the highway and in a nature.
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool and hammam were remarkable. Finnish sauna was closed but it didn’t spoil impression of the SPA zone.
House is cozy and has everything we needed. Beautiful landscape, fresh air. Highly recommended.
- Simple overnight stop on way home from Spain, decent bedrooms basic bed with duvet, Quite clean.
- The property is quiet, clients are respectful and there are lots of facilities and activities for kids! The houses are well equipped and the use of the kitchen is tolerated, even when staying one night only.
- Very quiet location, accommodation clean and comfortable with efficient aircon. Grounds were very nice for walking our two dogs. Property seems to mainly be patronised by parents with young families, who have brought their own food and enjoy the pool. It does not have a bar or restaurant. Check-in was slow as there was only one member of staff, although he was very pleasant and helpful when I finally reached him after 15 minutes in line. Unfortunately I was given the wrong key, so had to queue for another 20 mins to get this changed. But then, we were on holiday so no rush! Breakfast is ordered the night before and was satisfactory: coffee, orange juice, yogurt, cereals, croissants etc.
Each room at Hotel Le Castel is soundproofed and furnished with a work desk. They also have a private bathroom and shower. The hotel also offer a three-bedroom apartment for 6 people.A full breakfast buffet is available daily, and can be served on the Castel’s terrace. Guests also have access to the hotel’s drinks vending machine.Le Castel Hotel is easily accessible by the A7 motorway and offers free private parking as well as a garage for motorcycle and bicycle. It is situated opposite the Hermitage vineyards and wine cellars.
- Great location for wine exploration and local good bistros
Very close from many wineries (Chapoutier is the direct neighbor! Cave de Tain 5 min walk)
Room has a decent size
- A good practical place to spend a night. We have stayed before and the property seems to have been done-up wince we stayed before.
- Spacious room comfortable bed super friendly staff
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the lady in charge. Very good with parking on site
Domaine des Buis
Provided with free Wi-Fi, each room at Domaine des Buis features a very spacious bathroom with hairdryer and bathrobe, an LCD TV and a garden view. Some of them have a fireplace and family rooms are available for those travelling with children.Croissants, juice and hot drinks are served for breakfast. Evening meals are also proposed in the refined dining room, upon prior reservation.The Château d’Albon is a 5-minute drive away and the famous stained glasses of St-Martin des Rosiers are 1.6 miles away. Saint-Rambert-d’Albon Train Station is a 15-minute drive away and the A7 Motorway access is 8.1 miles away.
- Very nice and quiet place to stay. The family room was large and very convenient for 4. Dinner and breakfast were excellent. We enjoyed playing snooker with our daughters. Our host was very kind and friendly. We strongly recommend this place for travelers willing to take the time to pause and relax.
The food was superb, the location was very quiet and secluded. Staff very friendly. Grounds superb.
Would definitely return.
- Lovely character residence, attractive and spacious room and bathroom, beautiful pool area. A good dinner! Close to the Palais Ideal!
- Great location, nice pool. We liked restaurant le poule noir in albon < 1 km
Bed was like a cloud!
Old elegant house with a soul!
A place to visit between Lyon and valence
Don’t miss it!!!!!!
Best Western Golf d’Albon
The hotel hosts 2 golf courses – an 18-hole course and a 9-hole compact practice course. It also features a pro shop and an outdoor swimming pool.Guestrooms and junior suites are beautifully decorated and naturally bright. They provide guests with a comfortable living space that is fitted with comfortable furniture, modern amenities and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant, LAlbatros, is open daily for lunch and dinner (except Sunday evening) and features a varied menu of home-style cooking. Guests can dine on the outdoor terrace overlooking the golf course.
- PETIT DEJEUNER AVEC BEAUCOUP DE PRODUITS NE VENANT DU CONGELATEUR, repas du soir idem salade en sachet et dessert pas fait maison pour 22e le menu un peu cher
Personnel tres agreable ; restaurant excellent, tres bon rapport qualité/prix
La ballade sur une partie du circuit de golf vaut le detour (vue sur la vallée, chateau)
- Le personnel au niveau de la qualité du service tant à l’accueil qu’au restaurant.
- l’ accueil du personnel, tant reception que resto
Cet Etablissement est indigne de figurer chez Booking et chez Best Western
des punaises dans la chambre (ai fait des photos, balcon toute la peinture est partie, et les chaises de la terrasse cassées. ai fait des photos, le portail de sécurité de l’entré du domaine ne fonctionne pas, moquette tachée. En résumé Etablissement sans aucun intérêt et aucun entretien; très très déçu
Hôtel La Desirade
Set in a lovely park, La Desirade features a colourful décor with oak panelling, old fireplaces and antique furniture.The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are personalised and present cosy and characterful spaces.In the summertime, you can enjoy tasty local cuisine and regional specialities in the shaded park planted with 100-year old trees. There is also a local restaurant in the village centre, 1,300 feet from the property.
- The staff were very friendly indeed. We liked the fact there was a pool, though it was a little cold in May to try it out. The breakfast was fresh and tasty.
- The relaxed atmosphere and the excellent wines with dinner. The home made and local produce at breakfast was very good too.
- Cute little bed and breakfast, a little bit remote, but beautiful surroundings, friendly staff
- Lovely French house hotel with parking and swimming pool…..great decor inside, loved the fabric walls! Food for dinner was excellent & served politely with no rush. Breakfast was fine…apple juice was delightful!
- Karakteristiek Hotel met een goede ligging. Heerlijke keuken.
Le Ponceau La Joceane
Rooms at Le Ponceau are furnished with a wardrobe and desk and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Buffet breakfast is served daily for a supplement. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant which serves regional specialities, or take a drink in the hotel’s bar. Additional restaurants and bars are located 150 feet away and a supermarket is 1,650 feet from the property.Additional facilities at Le Ponceau include a games room with billiards and a 24-hour front desk. Fishing and cycling are available nearby and Postman Cheval’s Ideal Palace is 6.8 miles away in Hauterives.Vienne Train Station is 18.6 miles away and Grenoble Airport is 15.5 miles away. A bus, providing access to Vienne and Grenoble centre, stops 1,650 feet from the hotel.
- I really liked this hotel. The staff are friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. And the restaurant was really good. Overall I had a really enjoyable and comfortable evening, with great food. And it is really good value.
- Très bon accueil, qualité du restaurant, confort, calme pour un centre ville, parking gratuit à proximité
- Le lit était bien, la réception était très serviable, on a pris possession de la chambre à une heure tardive 23h00 et pas de soucis,
- Une grande chambre au calme et un accueil sympa et discret. Un WC indépendant de la salle de bain.Une décoration sympa. Une bonne literie. Croissants et pain chaud au petit déjeuner.
- Wir haben mit diesem Hotel eine tolle Station und Übernachtung für unsere jährliche Reise in den Süden gefunden. Wir waren nun schon das zweite mal dort. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und aufmerksam. Das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis nahezu unschlagbar. Uns gefällt es ganz besonders, dass dieses Haus eine typische französische Atmosphäre ausstrahlt, denn so beginnt unser Urlaub nun schon einen Tag eher und endet einen Tag später 😉 Tipp: Das Kontingent an Stellplätzen in der Hotel-Garage sind begrenzt, deshalb besser vorbestellen. Wer das empfehlenswerte Hotel-Restaurant genießen möchte, sollte reservieren ! Übriegens: Wer das “Palais Ideal” besuchen möchte, findet hier einen hervorragenden Ausgangspunkt.
Logis Hôtel l’Abricotine
All the rooms come with a flat-screen TV and Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The private bathrooms are fully equipped with a bathtub.The Hotel Abricotine serves a continental breakfast every morning and there is an on-site restaurant for evening meals.The hotel can be accessed by the local Tain l’Hermitage train station and free parking is available. Local activities include cycling and hiking and both the Choranches caves and the Peaugres Safari can be found within 24.9 miles.
- For once we were on the Ground Floor, l hate stairs!
Petit hôtel un peu à l écart des routes belle vue
Chambres très spacieuses pour un couple 2 enfants
tres bon rapport qualité prix
Excellents plage et déjeuner
Personnel tres accueillant et chaleureux
- Chambre un peu desuhete mais repas excellent et personnel sympathique
- L’accueil et l’attention du personnel. Le petit déjeuner copieux, les plats du soir
- Accueil chaleureux. Très bon restaurant. Petit déjeuner copieux. Environnement champêtre.
L’Auberge des Collines
All rooms feature a bay window with a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV, desk and a wardrobe. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.A breakfast is available each morning at L’Auberge des Collines. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine, prepared with local products at the restaurant. During the nice weather, it is served on the terrace.Hiking trails begin on site and wineries can be found just a 0.6 miles away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the hotel rooms and free private parking is possible on site.
- The restaurant is very nice as location and excellent as food
- Good value for money, restaurant had real character.
- Short one night stay, as I was making my way home. Easy to find. Clean room and bathroom. Welcoming and friendly staff. Nice restaurant, where I had dinner. Breakfast was good too. Being on a motorcycle, I was allowed to park it in front of my room. Quiet area at night, so not a problem to sleep with the sliding door open. The bed was comfortable.
- Relaxed for one overnight during passage from Spain
- les chambres sont situées dans un espace très tranquille et agréable. la propreté des lieux est parfaite.
Top Hotels In Ratières Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ratières Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ratières Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!