10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rathsamhausen Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rathsamhausen Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rathsamhausen Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rathsamhausen Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rathsamhausen Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rathsamhausen Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rathsamhausen Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rathsamhausen Alsace:
Les Prés D’ondine
Guest rooms are inspired by famous poets, and feature a private bathroom. All rooms feature a TV and telephone. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. There is a restaurant and a bar at this hotel.With free private parking available on site, this hotel is 26.7 miles from Strasbourg.
- Clean and spacious room. Welcoming and friendly staff. Relatively short drive to a wide range of hiking trails. City of Sélestat offers a variety of restaurants and bars.
- We loved the staff, breakfast, and the backyard was spectacular! Our bed was very comfortable and our room was lovely. The Salon is gorgeous. Dinner was not being served, but we had a very nice dinner in Selestat that was 6 minutes away.
- Altogether it’s the most beautiful, comfortable place I’ve ever visited through Booking.com. Situated on a river with swans and a lovely garden, it is a fabulously furnished house, with books, a grand piano, lovely quiet music, richly furnished bedrooms. This is a place to spend some days in beauty, peace and quiet. It was restored from a former building with love and care and exquisite taste.
- It was exciting experience staying this hotel. Prepare your bathing suit-jacuzzi and sauna are great and even free. Room dose have a theme-cosy and neat. Good location for Strasbourg and Colmar.
- Lovely manoir full of charm with a gorgeous garden
The restaurant in the Hotel Vaillant, Victory Brasserie, serves traditional and local cuisine. Meals can be accompanied by a fine regional wine.After a workout in the fitness room, relax in the sauna or try a hydromassage available upon request.Public parking is available at the Hotel Vaillant and is free of charge.
- good breakfast, convenient parking, closeness to the old town
- Centrally located, very friendly staff, good breakfast
Good clean rooms with separate toilet
Free parking in front of the hotel
- Lot of space in the room (a double superior room), bathroom is very new and clean. Breakfast was very good. The hotel is well positioned, easy to reach but also close to city center.
We didn’t eat there – restaurant closed on Sunday evening, but the reception was very friendly and when we asked for some ice they immediately brought us a small bucket from the bar. The beds were very comfy with really good cotton sheets. The window opened so the room had cool fresh evening air.
Our sat.nav. found it immediately and there is a large free car park opposite. It is situated only a five minute walk away from the historic centre of Seles tat but very quiet. After more than 12 hrs in the car starting from the UK, I was very happy with it. I slept really well which for me is the primary purpose of a hotel! I would definitely go back.
Hostellerie de la Pommeraie by Popinns
All rooms at the Hostellerie de la Pommeraie are comfortable and are decorated individually. They offer a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and slippers. A hairdryer and flat-screen TV are also provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning.The area offers many activities such as the Chateau du Haut Koenigsbourg located 8.1 miles away and the Gothic Church of St. George, 3,100 feet away from the property.
- The staff were very friendly. The hotel is very pretty and unique with great views.
- The staffs are very friendly and kind. The room was very warm and nice ancient atmosphere. They have a variet of breads, hams, cheese for breakfast. Very close to the rail station and good restaurants and pastry shops.
- Beautiful hotel in a great central location in selestat and close to the wine route. We stayed in a superior double with gorgeous wooden beams and Alsatian decor. A special mention to Bénédicte who was most accommodating and extremely helpful. Such a lovely stay.
- Location was good and we had a very large suite with character .
The staff were excellent, the room did not have all the promised items as per Booking .com No Air Con, no flat screen TV
Rooms are individually furnished and equipped with modern comforts such as shower, cable TV, telephone and en suite facilities.The bar and restaurant serves drinks and cuisine from Monday to Saturday evenings and upon reservation. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The Hotel Majuscule is just a 15 minute drive from Colmar and 25 minutes from Strasbourg. Parking facilities are just in front of the hotel and the train station is just a 5 minute walk away.
- The girl working the restaurant, bar and reception is great. Very good cook !
- The staff were very helpful. The lobby and outdoor areas were attractive.
- A perfect and very practical place for a night or two when exploring Alsace, the supermarket across the street is handy.
- One of my favourite hotels in this magnificent area.
- Very near to the train station. Clean and very friendly staff. Calm, free wifi and family friendly place at a very reasonable rate.
Hotel De l’Illwald
Hotel De l’Illwald features 16 fully equipped rooms and suites. They are all fitted with air conditioning and Internet access.The hotel also features a restaurant serving traditional dishes in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It is the perfect choice for a family or a business lunch.The hotel is set on the D424 road, halfway between Selestat and Marckolsheim. It offers easy access to all the area.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner and staff. Exceptionally high standard of fittings and decoration. Welcoming swimming pool at the end of a day touring the Alsace wine route and the final unexpected delight was the excellent restaurant and food.
- Fabulous little country hotel with its own restaurant. The room was comfortable and very well appointed. The spa and pool onsite were real perks. The restaurant was fantastic. All the staff were helpful and kind, despite our pretty much non-existent French!
- The room was very comfortable and the bed was the best we slept in all week. The hosts provided a quick supper even when the restaurant was closed that night.
- The style of the room was very nice, the bed was very comfortable. The restaurant is what makes this place worthwhile
Staff was very nice and helpful
Rooms updated, clean and comfortable
Restaurant onsite has amazing food!
ibis budget Sélestat
The air-conditioned rooms are provided with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge with an additional cost.Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free private parking on site and Colmar is 10.6 miles away. The hotel is just 10.6 miles from the German border.
We were positively surprised by the automated check-in. We arrived in the middle of the night and were not sure we would be able to get in. But the machine at the entrance did the fantastic job. Also, free and non-passworded wifi made it possible to find our booking reference which we also didn’t prepare in advance.
The rooms were actually bigger than we expected from this hotel category. And the cleanness was at the top level as well.
The breakfast is 6,60 Eur per adults and our kids (2 and 4 yo) were fed for free. The breakfast included many different kinds of bread, fruit salad, several kinds of yougurt and cheese. Coffee of all kinds (including capuchino).
Definitely we’ll be back next year when we come for the same event.
- Clean, all you need for a 1 night stay. Parking right at the door
- Secure parking . Quiet location but within a short walking or driving distance of Town. Friendly staff. Warm room and plenty of hot water. Good shower. Snacks available.
- Great value for money, best budget hotel I have stayed in. Really good idea of hotel manadgement.
- En rapport qualité prix, vous êtes très fort ! c’est nickel, calme, spacieux et on dort très bien dans votre hotel !
- We were positively surprised by the automated check-in. We arrived in the middle of the night and were not sure we would be able to get in. But the machine at the entrance did the fantastic job. Also, free and non-passworded wifi made it possible to find our booking reference which we also didn’t prepare in advance.
Decorated in neutral tones, the rooms at Hotel Cigoland feature a balcony. All are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Additional facilities include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a minibar.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Hotel Cigoland at an additional cost. After breakfast, discover the Theme Park of Cigoland, and in the evening, sample traditional, Alsatian specialities in the hotel’s restaurant.With Selestat Train Station only 2 miles away, the hotel provides free, private on-site parking. La Montagne des Singes Natural Park is a 14-minute drive from the property.
- Nice stay on our trip, large parking, good restaurant and breakfast.
- The room was spacious. The bathroom was recently renovated. Overall nice experience. Very friendly staff. Standard breakfast. You can have a dinner in the building next to the hotel.
- Family room extremely spacious, clean and super comfortable beds. The additional crib was installed as requested which almost never happen in bookings. Free parking in front of the hotel is very convenient and the wifi quality in the room is excellent.
- We arrived late an they prepare us a snack even if the kitchen was closed
- Usual hotel, for short stay to visit cigoland or to stop for a night during trip in Alsace Region
Auberge Le Meisenberg
The rooms include a flat-screen TV, a kettle and a private bathroom with fee toiletries and a hairdryer.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling. Strasbourg International Airport is 21.7 miles from the property.
- Excellent service. Very helpful and accommodating staff. Stephanie really went out of her way to insure every thing was taken Carr. Restaurant service and especially the food was over the top.
- It‘s a great location for a stay in Châtenois, near Selestat. We appreciated the very warm welcome. The „Auberge“ is charming. Our room was simple but very clean. The food (dinner and breakfast) awesome. We could only stay one night, but will certainly come back.
- Breakfast and diner were really good. Friendly staff, clean room and good location.
– Property was very nice in the local Alsatian style
– rooms well decorated and newly refurbished including bathroom
– excellent restaurant
– very friendly staff
- The lady proprietor recommended most lovely local restaurant La Vignette to take dinner. Really nice, freshly prepared food. Breakfast was nicely prepared using fresh local ingredients. Together with cheerful service made a nice start of a day!
Inter-Hotel Sélestat Nord Le Verger Des Châteaux
The rooms at the Vergers Des Châteaux are all equipped with a cable TV, a telephone and Wi-Fi access. Some have a traditional décor. The private bathrooms feature a hairdryer and either a bathtub or a shower.A full buffet breakfast is served daily at the hotel Le Verger Des Châteaux and can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. The culinary restaurant, La table du Verger, offers beautiful views of the vineyards.Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or on the outdoor terrace. There is also a playground for children on the grounds.Le Verger Des Chateaux is 15 miles from Colmar and 34 miles from Strasbourg. Free private parking is available on site.
- The staff were fantastic, the room was extremely comfortable and the food….well, that was the best meals we had on our holiday. Cannot rate this hotel highly enough!
- The hotel is really nice, with a beautiful view of the vineyards and of the nature around. The room was nice and very quite, with a cute balcony. I would recommend it for a romantic getaway or just for relaxing. The hotel is just a little outside a couple of villages with a few restaurants and vine cellars, so a car is necessary to move around but it adds to the peaceful nature of the location. The price is also absolutely reasonable.
- Our family room (room 33) was big and comfortable – great for staying with our two boys aged 6 and 8. The restaurant at the hotel had a nice atmosphere and served tasty regional specialities – we tried the sauerkraut, the tarte flambé and the snails, all very good. The kids loved the kid menu which was of very high standard. There was also a nice bar. The hotel is ideally situated for visiting the famous chateau Haute Koenigsberg, the monkey park, gorgeous Alsace villages like Ribbeauvillé and Riquewihr and it is just a 40 min drive from the ski slopes of Champs de Feu (the kids can also go sledding there). As a bonus there is even a little playground just behind the hotel, and a great forest track for walking just above the hotel.
- The hotel was very attractive looking, in character with the region, and had a mellow, country feel. It was very peaceful with a sense of “quality” about it. My room was quiet, large and comfortable.
- The rooms were really nice (one with a view over the hills and the nearby castle). The breakfast was good (nothing special but there was plenty of choice). The hotel was cosy and we felt good there.
Each guest room at the Dontenville Hotel has a private bathroom with a shower. They are equipped with a TV and a telephone.The Dontenville’s restaurant serves a continental breakfast and regional cuisine. Guests can relax in the lounge bar or on the private terrace.The Dontenville provides free on-site parking. It is just 2.5 miles from Selestat Train Station and a 30-minute drive from Strasbourg Airport.
- Fabulous old building. Looked like something out of Harry Potter! Room was a bit small but facilities were fine. Village was very pretty with good choice of restaurants.
- Beautifully presented accommodation. The young owners were extremely helpful and friendly. They really couldn’t do enough for us. We had driven 8 hours and too tired to go out to eat. When they realised; they asked if we’d like them to phone for takeaway pizza!!! Not only did they do this but prepared a lovely dinner table for us to enjoy it in the breakfast area. Which was very accommodating. We would definitely return. We’d recommend this place very highly. We left feeling we were leaving old friends.
- Beautiful traditional quaint Alsace hotel, wonderful restaurant, run by a charming friendly couple.
- The room was clean and tidy, the heaters worked very well which is what what needed in the cold weather. The hotel itself was very characteristic and cosy. Located in a lovely place with no parking problems
- Very clean, recently refurbished.Bed comfy, room warm. Staff pleasant. We did not eat in the restaurant as Tuesday was the staff day off, but ate at a nice restaurant in the village. Historical village, spotted 3 eagles when went for a walk-amazing.
Top Hotels In Rathsamhausen Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rathsamhausen Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rathsamhausen Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rathsamhausen Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!