10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rathdrum Idaho – Top Hotel Reviews
Rathdrum Idaho is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rathdrum Idaho. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rathdrum Idaho. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rathdrum Idaho. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rathdrum Idaho right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rathdrum Idaho with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rathdrum Idaho:
Quality Inn Post Falls is centrally located in the Post Falls/Coeur D’Alene area. Post Falls, also known as Idaho’s River City, is four miles east of the Washington-Idaho border along Interstate 90. Post Falls is 20 miles east of Spokane and approximately 100 miles south of the Canadian border.We are located just one mile from Treaty Rock Park, a four-acre site with trails and picnic areas. This Post Falls, ID hotel is minutes from the Greyhound Park and Event Center, Lake Coeur d’Alene, Stateline Stadium / Speedway, Wild Waters water park and Silverwood Theme Park that offers several exciting adventures to guest. The Coeur d’Alene Air Terminal is five miles away. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.Hotel amenities and features include free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free weekday newspaper, a game room and it is a pet-friendly hotel; stay fee applies. Enjoy free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Guests of the hotel receive free passes to the Peak Health and Welness Center, located nearby. The club features include tennis and basketball courts, a pool, fitness center, tanning, child care, complete lines of cardio and strength equipment, and more. This Post Falls, ID hotel provides corporate travelers with conveniences like a business center and access to copy and fax services.All guest rooms include amenities like coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail, spacious desks and cable television. In addition, some rooms come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves. Non-smoking rooms and smoking rooms are offered.
- I loved the bed and how spacious the entire room and bathroom were. I appreciated the helpfulness of the staff too.
- The room was nice. Everything worked well. Yet no cups for the coffee machine. Really!
- Clean and comfortable room, good amenities, accessible to freeway.
- We really were disappointed with our stay. The place was dirty and, the breakfast terrible
- Great complimentary breakfast each morning – wonderful way to start the day.
Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. On the Upper Spokane River, this hotel is a 15 minute drive from Coeur d’Alene. Guest rooms feature cable TV and guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and lounge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Red Lion Templin’s Hotel on the River. A microwave and small fridge are also included. Free toiletries and a hair dryer are provided in the private bathroom.An indoor pool is available year-round and a fitness center is available for guest use. A business center is also provided for added convenience. A marina and private beach area is on site and the Red Lion River Queen Riverboat Cruises are also on the property. Tickets for the riverboat can be purchased through ticketsweet.com.Mallards Restaurant, featuring American cuisine, is on site. Guests can eat at the outdoor patio, named the Flight Deck, or indoors. This family-friendly restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner starting at 6:30 am. The Mallards Lounge is available for evening cocktails and features river-view tables, big screen TVs, pool tables, and a stage with a dance area.Silverwood is a 30 minute drive from the Templin Red Lion on the River. The Washington/Idaho border is a 10 minute drive away. Spokane is a 30 minute drive from the property.
- To our surprise our room looked over the river and we could see part of the marina. Check out wasn’t until noon. Staff was very nice.
- This place is very clean and beautiful the view is worth every penny. And the breakfast was great.
- View of the river, great restaurant, helpful staff.
- Breakfast was just supper, cooked to perfection and a gracious plenty.
- Such a great location – just getting rough around and the edges. Eerily empty on a weekend. Best breakfast view – ever!
Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene
One of our top picks in Coeur d’Alene.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Days Inn – Coeur d’Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was ok, the room was great, nice and clean and my daughter loved the evening cookies she was able to go down and get.
- The rooms were clean and nice. The rooms are small but comfortable. We had a family of 4 and it was fine. The staff was friendly during check in and check out. The breakfast was good.
The problem is with Booking.com. I booked for the 12th. You changed it to the 19th in your confirmation. This is the 2nd time in two days you’ve done this. Also Super 8 in Bismarck, ND.
Poor practice. So, I’ve been double-billed!
- Very comfortable stay. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was very good. Popcorn and cookies in the lobby every night were very good. Will stay again.
- Clean room, great bed, great breakfast, excellent service!! Not to mention fresh cookies and popcorn!
FairBridge Inn – Coeur d’Alene
Located in Coeur d’Alene, 30 miles from Spokane, FairBridge Inn – Coeur d’Alene features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Spokane International Airport is 35 miles away.
- 60 Mbps measured WiFi speed! Very reliable, always auto-connects, and fast.
- The staff were nice, Parking was fine, lobby was clean. The breakfast was good with nice variety of food. There were make your on pancakes and waffles, cold and hot cereals, hard boiled eggs, muffins, milk, juice, coffee and tea.
- They were out of syrup for the waffles and that’s all they really had
- The staff was nice enough and worked with us when we wanted to shorten our reservation from 4 nights to one night.
- The night staff was friendly and kind. The morning staff was nice but not as friendly. Breakfast was good!
Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene
Just 5.9 miles from Coeur D’Alene Airport, Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene offers air-conditioned rooms with cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool. Kootenai Fairground is only 1.5 miles away.The rooms of Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene are simply furnished. All rooms have an en suite bathroom.Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene offers free local calls and free morning coffee. For your convenience, the motel also offers laundry facilities and vending machines.North Idaho College is 1.7 miles from Motel 6 Coeur D’Alene, and the Silver Lake Mall is 2.2 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- We had a very nice stay. It was just one night but I will recommend to others. Everything was very clean and the staff was awesome.
- Clean with a reasonable price, we got in late, just needed to rest and clean up the next day.
- I can stay with my dogs, it clean and located near all the facilities that you could want, food, gas and shopping.
- It was close to Scarywood and that’s where we were going for the weekend.
- We were there for a memorial service so the location was close to the service. We walked down to a nearby restuarant for breakfast and coffee. We were driving in and didn’t get in until 12:30am and they were their waiting for us.
Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Coeur d’Alene, Idaho hotel is a 25-minute drive from Silverwood Theme Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a balcony, this room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom at Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Crisp white linens are showcased throughout.A free continental breakfast is served daily. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Coeur d’Alene Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center is also available.The entrance to Coeur D’Alene National Forest is a 20-minute drive from Hampton Inn and Suites Coeur d’Alene. Spokane International Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- A luxurious hotel at a cheap price! The decor throughout the hotel and in the rooms was very nice and the beds, etc. were all of high quality. Housekeeping seemed to come when convenient and did a great job. The pool and hot tub room was not overheated as is so often the case. The staff was great and the breakfast was the highest quality I’ve ever seen (even over the more expensive chains). We will be back!
- The staff were AMAZING! Very accommodating! We stayed for three nights and woke to and excellent breakfast all three mornings!
- The breakfast was good. Staff very helpful. Card key kept failing, I guess to cell phone battery in purse.
- The free breakfast was amazing and the use of the amenities was wonderful.
- The bed was extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. The eating area was quite charmimg.
Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Coeur d’Alene
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Shilo Inn Suites Hotel – Coeur d’Alene offers accommodations in Coeur d’Alene, just 29 miles from Spokane.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The hotel was under construction during our stay. The room was still nice and comfortable.
- The pillows were wonderful! Room was super clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Like the pillows….Pool was clean and comfortable temperature. Spa was clean and comfortable temperature.
- Beds were comfortable, nice bathroom, the heater worked. We like the location too.
- King bed was fantastic! Suite was well-appointed and roomy.
Sleep Inn Post Falls
Located in Post Falls, 20 miles from Spokane, Sleep Inn Post Falls features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Staff as great. Hot tub and pool stay open 24 hours.
- Everything, it was clean, comfortable, super nice staff, good breakfast, 24/7 coffee, pool, hot tub, quiet.
- Convenient to where we need to be. Have stayed there several times. Clean and comfy.
- The breakfast was more than I expected–all the usual plus sausages, eggs and biscuits and gravy. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice after a long day’s drive.
- The staff was wonderful. They were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good. The place was clean.
Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn
Located 2 miles from Coeur D’Alene Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast and has a restaurant on-site. All rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene Inn. All rooms have a microwave, refrigerator and a work desk.Serving American cuisine, Mulligan’s restaurant is located at Coeur d’Alene Best Western. The restaurant is open daily and features a sports bar and lounge.Guests of Best Western Plus Coeur d’Alene can workout in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available.Coeur D’Alene Public Golf Club is one mile from this hotel. Hayden Lake is 10 miles away. Spokane River Recreation Area is a 17 minute drive away.
- Rooms were clean and overall appearance of the building was neat and tidy. That the doors into the rooms didn’t slam shut and I never heard another guest in a room above or beside my room. The restaurant and bar in the hotel made it convenient too.
- This was a totally excellent experience. From the restaurant to the Saturday buffet, we were very impressed and will be staying again. Thank you.
- We ended staying an extra night and they were very accommodating.
- The breakfast buffet was awesome,the shower head was awesome beds were super cozy
- It was right next to the freeway on ramp. Easy access to get onto I90. It was quiet, clean and the staff was very respectful.
Located in Post Falls in the region of Idaho, 20 miles from Spokane, Riverbend Inn features a hot tub and fitness center.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Spokane International Airport, 25 miles from Riverbend Inn.
- The housekeeper Ed was excellent. He made our room comfortable and went out of his way to make our stay better. The coffee was good and hot. The hot tub was hot and clean.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. We had lots of towels and the area was peaceful and quiet.
- Easy access from highway. In door hot tub. Fresh hot coffee…. and flavors
- No hassle reservation and check-in. Room was on 1st floor and quiet.
- there service was bad the rooms smelled for being no smoking room the beds were very old and uncomfortable pillows hallways were very dirty and the spa was not clean .
Top Hotels In Rathdrum Idaho Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rathdrum Idaho to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rathdrum Idaho but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rathdrum Idaho. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!