10 Best Hotels To Stay In Raso Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Raso Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raso Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raso Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raso Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raso Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raso Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Raso Galicia:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Larry is located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Larry.
- We had an excellent evening meal at this family run hotel which was included in the room rate. The chef was the father and his passion for preparing a tasty meal was a delight to experience.
- Super rooms with balconies overlooking the town and bay.
- Owner slightly grumpy on arrival but quickly redeemed himself and was very charming at breakfast, with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade cake and sending us on our way with two fairy cakes each for our journey.
- Very nice, conveniently located, Nice sized room, nice views, pleasant staff. Also included free breakfast.
Friendly family run facility. Owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. Menu del día was delicious and priced well. The owners were charming and provided a personal touch. Between several members of the family several languages were covered so no problem being understood.
They also served lunch when the kitchen was closed because the chef saw I was tired and just wanted to go to bed! Wild mushrooms for starters with an abundant fish dish…delicious!
One of our top picks in Cee.Located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre, Hotel Insua features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ribeira is 29 miles from Hotel Insua, and Noya is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Insua.
- Attached restaurant & bar, fine service, 100% efficient.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- Good location near to the town centre. Very friendly staff. Owner always around and chats to the customers
- Just off the Camino…, very good restaurant & good value breakfasts
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Playa de Quenxe offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel Playa de Quenxe, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
- The view from the room is absolutely stunning! The room was very clean and the bed super comfortable. The staff was really friendly and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even offered me gluten-free options for my breakfast. All in all a great experience and I will be back for sure!
- Very disappointing, stayed here twice before & loved it. This time room not available at 15.30 until 17.30. No sea view as per booking, aircon not working, extractor not working, no goodies, sad & shabby.
- Breakfast was simple, but fine and you can take it in the terrace in front of the see. The rooms are nice and cozy. There are all kind of toiletries.
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel boasts great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savour Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Absolutely fabulous hotel. Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard that makes a mockery of the star rating. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and we immediately extended our stay to two nights. We went for a meal in the restaurant that night and the owner came in during the meal with freshly barbecued sardines as a “gift”!! A truly magical place to stay. Do pay the little extra for a sea view, it’s well worth it.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Jede Rückkehr ins Hotel war ein wenig wie heimkommen. Die Angestellten super freundlich und sehr zuvorkommend. Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Eine sehr schöne herrscht Atmosphäre in allen Bereichen des Hauses. Und die Zimmer mit Blick aufs Meer ein Traum. Wir waren sehr zufrieden rundherum
Hotel As Hortensias
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel As Hortensias is located in Corcubión in the region of Galicia, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel As Hortensias, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel As Hortensias.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
Hotel la Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel la Marina offers accommodations in Cee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Finisterre is 5 miles from Hotel la Marina, and Ribeira is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel la Marina.
- The bed was without a doubt one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The service was discreet and low key – which is just how I like it. The food is local, seasonal and without pretension. All in all – a great little hideaway. A best kept secret!
- Perfect location in Cee before heading off ro Finisterre. The bathroom was .. . fabulous!!
- Nice big airy room on the third floor. It had good wifi. Beds were comfortable. Lots of extras in the bathroom: shampoo, gel, shower caps, etc..and super clean place. Good coffee and croissant in the morning.
- Loved the artwork,beautiful stonework, the unusual tile and frunishings. Room is generous in size.
- Accommodation very dated…needs refurbished..but staff very friendly
Hotel Alén do Mar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Alén do Mar offers accommodations in Finisterre, just 29 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles away.
- The staff was friendly, communicative and helpful. But what we liked the most was the view of the sea from the room, that was stunning!
- Amazing service and facilities and their attention to detail.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff, hotel location and comfort.
- Fantastic location on the Camino de Santiago. Just perfect for the end of the long walk, to relax and rest. Staff were so friendly and helped in every way.
- Lovely small modern hotel with a beautiful beach 2 mins walk away. The room was spacious and very clean with a really comfortable bed…you could even hear the ocean from the room. The hotel staff spoke good English and were extremely friendly, helpful and professonal.Breakfast was the nicest I had during 6 weeks on the Camino!
Hotel Mar de Fisterra
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Mar de Fisterra is set in Fisterra, at the end of Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and less than 150 feet from Langosteira beach. It offers rooms with sea views and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Bright rooms at this hostel have parquet floors and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.There are also 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the sea, the Pindo Mount and the Ría de Corcubión.
- The hotel made an effort with the breakfast and added a lot of pastries. There was also fruit, cereals, yoghurt and the usual continental fare. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the centre of Finisterre but the view from every room makes up for the distance. The hotel has a lovely room where coffee and tea is available throughout the day. The gym has a few machines but it would have been great to have found some mats for floorwork and stretching.
- Nice modern hotel, tasty breakfast, amazing view from room, friendly staff
- Wonderful view from room and walking distance to bars and restaurants.
- Delightful staff. Fr sh scent throughout the hotel. Extremely clean and well maintained brained. Very cooperative in giving advice about restaurants and the Camino from Fisterra to Muxia that we were walking the n Ct day.
- Best plave to stay in Finisterre. Room overlooked the ocean with big windows. Great common area places to hang out and washing machine and dryer available for small fee. Breakfast had a nice variety. Seconds to the beach. Minutes Away from “downtown” and very quiet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Langosteira offers accommodations in Finisterre, just 28 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Langosteira.
- Lovely view of the bay, very comfortable room and friendly staff made for an enjoyable stay.
The perfect stay! We got an amazing room, with a dreamy sea view and a balcony. its very close walk to two beautiful beaches which is all you need when you stay in the town. The staff was very
very friendly- probably the best experience with hotel staff I ever had. The room is clean and has ! all you need for a perfect stay. I would definitely come back there again! Thank you so much for everything!
- Paulina provided an exceptional service. She was a fantastic help when our luggage did not arrive via a company called Sherpa on the Go whom we would not tecommend. She made several phone calls and sorted out our luggage transfer. She slso gave great advice on where to eat etc
Paulina who ran the hotel could not do enough to help and was sooo friendly
hotel was very very nice (dont be put off by the hippy bar next door!!!) we loved this hotel and would/will stay again, comfortable and large room
- Very clean, very friendly, Great wall art, fantastic value and good breakfast.
Hotel Bela Fisterra
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Bela Fisterra offers accommodations in Finisterre, just 29 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Raso Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raso Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raso Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raso Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!