10 Best Hotels To Stay In Raray Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Raray Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raray Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raray Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raray Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raray Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raray Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Raray Picardy:
Château de Raray
The rooms at Château de Raray have a view of the golf course and the garden. They include an electric kettle and a bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily. On the domain, guests can find a bar and restaurant called the Club House, open every day for breakfast and lunch.The property is situated a 26-minute drive from Chantilly and its castle. The city of Senlis is an 18-minute drive away. The property offers free parking. Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport is located 24.9 miles from the property.
- The staff could not have been nicer and the manageress found us a good restaurant for dinner. The chateau is a wonderful building and it is quite an experience to stay there. The grounds and golf course are also very beautiful. We would go back.
Lovely trip there. Beautiful chateau. Exceptional, “French” atmosphere. Nice staff. Very unusual.
If you are looking for a 13 in a dozen, the same all over the world, hotels, with immaculate facilities, don’t go there!
- Beautiful and relaxing premises and location. Incredibly helpful staff. Availability changed so we were given a better room. Great value.
- The building and the surrounding area is very impressive.
The buildings are spectacular. The lady running the hotel was very helpful in assisting us in finding a restaurant open (this though was not nearby).
The golf course looks superb
L’Orangerie de Raray
Each room at L’Orangerie de Raray includes a private bathroom and some of them also have a spa bath. A TV, telephone and minibar are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. A traditional restaurant is at your disposal close to the property.The Asterix Park is a 25-minute drive away and Disneyland Paris is 1 hour away by car. A golf course is available in the Château’s estate and Pont-Sainte-Maxence Train Station is 9.3 miles away.
- Situated in a lovely quiet place with excellent staff.
- Very pleasant and quiet location. More of a B&B than a hotel. Informal check in and out with friendly attentive staff
- Super accueil dans un Lieu atypique avec une chambre très mignonne et remplie de charme. Avoir vue sur la tour et le parking sécurisé sont des atouts.
- Accueil très sympathique. Lieu magnifique.grand calme. Tout était parfait.
- L’hotesse très agréable, le petit déjeuner sympa
Campanile Hotel Senlis
Campanile Hotel Senlis provides comfortable guest rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and tea and coffee making facilities.The hotel provides a daily buffet breakfast. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner serving seasonal cuisine, including a dessert buffet.Hotel Senlis is just 6.2 miles from the Parc Astérix amusement park and 6.8 miles from La Mer de Sable amusement park. Chantilly is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- We used this hotel for our Dieppe to Paris bike ride on the Avenue bike ride. Although situated on the edge of town, it was within easy reach of the town centre. Fairly good value clean and comfortable room.
- Comfortable bed. Good WIFI connection. Juice from fresh fruits on breakfast.
Great place staff very welcoming on reception.
Clean room fine for short stays.
Restaurant looked good for evening meal but did not use for dinner.
Breakfast choice quality excellent very nice meal.
- The reception called me and waited after 11 pm, since I was a bit late.
The room is always clean and the standard is what you expect it to be.
Parking is always available and the location is good as a stopover en route into Europe.
Rooms have satellite and cable TV and free WiFi internet access. The en suite bathrooms have bath or shower, and are fitted with hair dryers. Some of the rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.The ibis Senlis’s restaurant, Courtepaille, is open all day and serves traditional French cuisine. The bar is open 24-hours a day, and you can enjoy snacks while relaxing on the terrace.
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The hotel provides a 24-hour reception, 3 meeting rooms and free private parking.Universal and Tesla recharge stations for electric cars are available on site. Also, ibis Senlis is located 6.2 miles from the Parc Astérix and La Mer de Sable. It is 24.9 miles from Paris. Villepinte Exhibition Centre is 19 miles from the property.
- It is good to know what to expect when booking an Ibis as the hotels are all standard.
- Room is well decorated and in balance with the price. Also breakfast was enjoyable with higher quality than expected considering its low price. Bed quality ensured a good night rest.
- A comfortable clean hotel. Parking on site. Good location.
- Just an overnight stop but very good accommodations.
- Great location for a stop off on the way to Calais. There is a restaurant, bar & a McDonalds if you arrive late / leave early which is useful. Excellent that it is dog friendly.
The independent guestrooms have a charming decoration and offer modern comforts such as flat-screen cable TV and free internet access.Breakfast is served in the dining room, by the fireplace in the winter or on the terrace in the summertime. Guests can also enjoy catered meals from Monday to Thursday, upon request. If you reserve in advance, dinner is possible on Fridays and Saturdays with an extra charge.Villepinte Parc des Expositions is a 20-minute drive away and Parc Astérix Theme Park is only 8.1 miles away. You can also visit the town of Chantilly, 15 minutes away by car.
- Everything is lovely at l’Aunette Cottage. Do take the time to enjoy the garden, and also the truly lovely home-made breakfast.
- The bed was excellent, the room cosy and the staff was just perfect
- Beautiful bedroom, good shower and delicious bed. Very quiet a nature surrounded. Delicious breakfast included.
- Actually a hotel with 14 rooms rather than a Chambre d’Hotes but still has a homely Chambres d’Hotes feel. Excellent facilities, furnishings and fittings, large garden and small pool. Breakfast (12Euro) was first class with lots of choice. Evening meals available except Sunday. Close to auto routes and Senlis centre. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful quiet location. Just 1 km from the A1 close to Paris. Nice diner, very good breakfast. Wonderful garden, lovely swimmingpool. Very friendly staff! Spacious room. Very good beds.
Auberge de la Vieille Ferme
All of the rooms at Auberge de la Vieille Ferme have a TV and parquet flooring. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and includes a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning and can be served on the terrace, in the dining room which features exposed beams or to the comfort of your room. The property also offers traditional, homemade food in its restaurant, which uses fresh produce.The hotel is located 0.6 miles from La Croix Saint Ouen Train Station and 1.2 miles from Forêt Domaniale de Compiègne. The A1 motorway is 6.8 miles away and there is a private car park on site.
Fantastic food ( although pricey)
Cute little village
- Beautiful boutique hotel in a charming French village. Lovely room decor and modern, en-suite bathrooms. Convenient and secure parking on-site. Delicious patisserie just down the street. But note that the proprietors speak NO English. We had a wonderful stay.
Two courtyards in a nice style. VERY nice and helpful staff.
I brought 2 dogs and felt very welcome
evening dinner was fantastic and excellent value for money. 5 star.
hospitailty and staff service was superb.
- We have stayed at the premises on a previous stopover and loved it. It is comfortable and excellent value for money, the restaurant is the jewel in the crown.
- Fantastic service
ibis budget Senlis
Rooms at ibis Budget Senlis are all non-smoking and accessed through a lift. They feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is also a private bathroom.Every morning, a breakfast buffet is available at the hotel. Guests can also enjoy a meal at the hotel’s partner restaurant located just in front of the property.Guests can drive 8 miles to Parc Astérix Amusement Park or 34.3 to visit Château de Compiège. Chantilly Train Station is located just 7.8 miles away. Charles-de-Gaulle Airport is at a 16.2 miles distance. Guests arriving with an electric car will find a Tesla charging station on site.
- Great location. Just off the motorway and easy to find. Clean. Functional. Beds good enough. Shower good. Had been newly decorated. This is a budget hotel. I had previously booked the IBIS 3 star hotel which is next door but had to change it due to change of plans/date. Unfortunately, the cost of the three star hotel had risen by 30 euros (!) so had to stay in the IBIS 2 star hotel instead which due to the change of date was exactly the same price as the 2 star. It did exactly what it said on the tin; personally I prefer to stay in hotels which are a little bit more comfortable. Would stay here again if on a tight budget. Parking was good. There are good restaurants next door.
- Clean and tidy. Very quiet. We advised hotel of a wheelchair user. Access was good as was parking and use of lift. But the room was not suitable for wheelchair access. The bathroom was accessible by wheelchair but there was no handrails.
- very efficient no-frills hotel. clean, nice bed and plentiful breakfast.
- Undergoing refurbishment, so breakfast room not available would have been useful to know prior
- Newly refurbished. Ideal stopover as just off a1. Bathroom better/bigger than some of the other budget hotels. Restaurant next door open until 11pm. They allow dogs. Bed very comfortable.
Mercure Compiègne Sud
Rooms at Mercure Compiègne Sud are equipped with satellite TV, a telephone and private bathroom.Compiègne Sud’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy on the terrace during nice weather.Mercure Compiègne Sud is a 1-hour drive from Paris and a 40-minute drive from Charles de Gaulle Airport. The hotel is accessible from the A1 highway.
- Comfy beds, pull out bed already made up for the children and complimentary drinks
- Nice location, just off the autoroute. We had a couple of drinks in the bar and the wines were excellent.
- Very friendly Staf. Excellent Breakfast with Eggs and Sausages!!
- Staff was nice, Restaurant food was good but understaffed and service was slow
- Modern comfortable hotel with spacious rooms. Lovely staff. Good breakfast. Easy location to find and just 50km from CDG airport enroute East.
Le Petit Bellon
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. At Le Petit Bellon all rooms include bed linen and towels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Le Petit Bellon has a terrace.Paris is 26 miles from the hotel, while Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles away.
- It is a perfect stop before Paris, very nice small town. By just across the street, you are inside Senli village where restaurants, cafes and shops are nice and good.
Clean, modern and well equipped. Only a few steps away from the town centre and with a big public car park to the other side of the hotel. Also very easily accessed from the A1 motorway, so this is a hassle-free stop-over just two and a half hours from the tunnel.
By the way, if you happen to be there on a Monday night it is worth popping to the street market on the Tuesday morning.
- The staff, and especially Fatima was very helpful and genuinely nice.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a very good dinner at the associated hotel Bellon. Room was clean and bed was very comfortable.
- Dinner in the Porte ballon excellent, but irritated that on booking was told Wi-fi available and then discovered, having paid, that it had not worked for two days. I don’t like being lied to, and that is why I have given a low grading.
You will be greeted with a courtesy tray with hot drinks and biscuits. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Breakfast is also available in the room on request. You will find a choice of restaurants in Compiègne town centre.
staff was really friendly and helpful.
although still early, breakfast was a bit low on stock, staff immediately took action when asked though.
- Easy location, secure and my dog was made to feel really welcome. It is VERY rare these days that in a hotel room that you get biscuits with the tea and coffee – this was such a welcoming touch, as were the sweets on the bed. The bed was HUGE and really comfortable.
Good location in regard to our travel to the Dordogne….exactly half way!
Nice restaurant next door so easy to find good food nearby
- Good location just of the highway. Comfortable, clean, accessible.
- no restaurant but discounts arranged with two restaurants (1 French AND 1 Italian, 10 and 20%) one minute walk away
- staff was really friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Raray Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raray Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raray Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raray Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!