10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rapolano Terme Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rapolano Terme Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rapolano Terme Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rapolano Terme Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rapolano Terme Tuscany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rapolano Terme Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rapolano Terme Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rapolano Terme Tuscany:
Hotel Toscana Laticastelli
Laticastelli is a resort perched on the top of a Tuscan hill with an impressive view of the surrounding countryside, on the road to a park with cedars and flowers.At the bottom of the valley, close to the Ombrone River that borders the property, there is a polo field; farther away olive trees, vineyards and grain fields. The woods with winding paths make it an ideal place to ride, walk or just relax.Originally the building was a 13th century castle part of a medieval village and nowadays it is an exclusive 148-acre resort.Enjoy the unique combination of a historic location combined with the art, culture and exceptional landscapes of Tuscany.
- The pool was excellent with a wonderful view. The staff were very friendly and spoke excellent English!!
- Amazing location and very friendly staff – restaurant and breakfast are tasty and very well presented, good value for what you pay. Rooms are very clean and spacious. Nothing to say about the amazing infinity pool to the tuscanian dreamy view
- For our purpose the location was perfect. The restaurant was perfect. Food was delicious, the staff was accommodating.
- Beautiful infinity edged pool overlooking hills of Tuscany.
- Like a 5 star hotel. Romantic, cozy, amazing endless pool. All that you need in Toscana to feeling inside a movie.
Albergo da Annita
One of our top picks in Rapolano Terme.Albergo da Annita is located in Rapolano Terme, 13 miles from Siena and 19 miles from Arezzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.San Gimignano is 31 miles from Albergo da Annita, and Bagno Vignoni is 17 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 41 miles away.
- Amazing breakfast, beautiful rooms, great location.
Nice hosts, good breakfast, very clean
just next to the SPA ( Terme)
Right next to the thermal waters spa, walking distance. Fantastic breakfast with everything homemade, cordial staff/owners, always with a smile and ever so helpful.
Definitely one of the best bed and breakfasts ever stayed in in Italy.
- Posizione a 5 minuti dalle terme di San Giovanni, essere immersi nella campagna, disponibilità e gentilezza.
- Ottima colazione. Mobilia d’epoca che crea un’atmosfera suggestiva. Grande gentilezza della signora receptionist e barista. Parcheggio privato esterno. Vicinissimo alle strutture termali (una piacevole passeggiata di tre minuti). La nostra stanza aveva la finestra in bagno.
Hotel Borgo Casabianca
Located in Serre di Rapolano, 18 miles from Siena, Hotel Borgo Casabianca features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Arezzo is 20 miles from Hotel Borgo Casabianca, and Bagno Vignoni is 13 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 43 miles away.
- Our room was huge and very clean. Also the pool, restaurants and other facilities were well kept. Service was friendly, although not always spontaneous. There were not many other visitors, so the place was extremely peaceful and quiet. If you are looking for a busy hip-hop vacation, this is not your place, but for good Italian food and Tuscan landscape lovers, this it the place.
- Incredible resort nestled in the beautiful hills of Tuscany! We loved staying here. The pool with great views of the Tuscan hills was simply spectacular. Rooms were spacious and well furnished. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast and dinner were superb. Fiamma (I think was her name) at the front desk was so nice and recommended some restaurants around the area. This place was like paradise.
- Beautiful hotel set in gorgeous countryside. Great little restaurant with lovely knowledgeable staff.
- צוות עובדים שירות טוב, מבנה המלון מעוצב יפה ,סביבה יפה ורגועה
De beauty van de Borgo. De rust die er heerst, het zwembad, de ruimte.
Het ruime appartement, vriendelijk personeel.
Heerlijk eten en prima ontbijt.
Wij waren hier voor de 3e keer in 17 jaar en nog steeds even fantastisch !
One of our top picks in Casetta.Located in Casetta, 5 miles from Siena, Montaperti Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Arezzo is 26 miles from Montaperti Hotel, and San Gimignano is 22 miles away. Peretola Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Friendly and helpfull staff, nice and clean room with modern bathroom, nice to receive cantucini with easter from the hotel as compliment.
Great relaxing spa (note:compact 6 person max at total spa area)
Food in restaurant was good.
Compliments for the staff that clean the rooms, they perform a great job.
- Receštion professional and polite, breakfast good but monotonous, spa clean, pool water adequate tempersture. Parking available, bit unpractical. We were upgraded to better room, what we appreciate.
Reception and restaurant staff were extremely helpful and lovely.
The main foyer and restaurant areas were well presented.
Bus stop was out the front and reception sold bus tickets into Siena. Also provided maps with recommendations for where to go.
- Village hotel with small swimming pool, about 15 minutes to Siena City Center by car.
- This hotel was amazing! The front desk staff were the best we’ve met during our travels. I can’t thank them enough for all of the information they provided for us. The catering staff were amazing as well and we looked forward to their smiles and laughs each evening/morning. Everyone was very professional. The family apartments were spacious with clean and nice fixtures. The restaurant and breakfast were hands down the best we’ve had. They have a nice common bar area with drinks and snacks, very nice to hang out. The pool!!! Oh my goodness – provided endless kid fun. Next time I’m going to the spa (when we don’t have the kids). The hotel is located near Siena, Thermal baths and many other small towns. We just enjoyed driving through the Tuscan hills along with their suggested route and provided map.
- Friendly and helpfull staff, nice and clean room with modern bathroom, nice to receive cantucini with easter from the hotel as compliment.
Hotel La Pace
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel La Pace is located in Asciano in the region of Tuscany, just 13 miles from Siena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Arezzo is 23 miles from Hotel La Pace, and San Gimignano is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Relais La Martina
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Relais La Martina offers accommodations in Pietraviva. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Florence is 31 miles from Relais La Martina, and Siena is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 34 miles from Relais La Martina.
- Great staff, comfortable room albeit a lot smaller than expected! Pool was fantastic as was the food in the restaurant!
- Very friendly staff. Excellent location. Great place for vacation.
- Beautiful decor and perfect clearness. Excellent service, very helpful. Exquisite enclosing with excellent swimming pool, but particular thanks for cook of restaurant you are artist -!
- Beautiful property, clean and comfortable room. Breakfast was very delicious! Loved our stay there!!
- The whole experience is magical. A must holiday destination 🙂
One of our top picks in Monte San Savino.Located in Monte San Savino, 20 miles from Siena, Sangallo Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arezzo is 12 miles from Sangallo Hotel, and Bagno Vignoni is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Location was great and quiet, nice village, big room, great restaurant in town (owned by hotel)
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, location was superb, bedroom was large and spacious. Best Aperol spritz in Italy at the Cafe del Luna.
- Everything. Family friendly. Extremely helpful. Beautiful town. Beautiful hotel.
- Fantastic location, lovely friendly staff. Would stay again.
- Friendly staff – who own the place. Clean room, especially the ensuite; Great breakfast.
Castello di Leonina
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Castello di Leonina offers accommodations in Casetta. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Siena is 7 miles from Castello di Leonina, and Arezzo is 25 miles away. Peretola Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- It is a beautiful old Tuscan villa just 15 minutes by car from Florence.
- The location of the hotel is great – surrounded by beautiful Tuscan countryside and with fabulous views from the terrace. Also good central location to drive to main villages to visit. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Food in the restaurant was good, as was breakfast. Overall, very relaxing and comfortable place to escape.
- We loved the remote location, building and scenery of the hotel.
The 360° view on hills and just harvested fields all around on this absolutely fabulous location. A nice and homy feel in the reception area and grand stylish rooms. Sufficiently large wardrobes to unpack, a sizable bathroom.
All in all very classy. We particularly enjoyed the little pastries in the lobby with its comfortable sofas, magazines, books. Great place …
- The location is incredible, the staff were fantastic, and the property is well kept.
Hotel Borgo Antico
Situated in an ancient Medieval village in the heart of the Crete Senesi, the hotel is ideally placed between Siena and Montalcino, offering a calm atmosphere in beautiful surroundings.Some rooms at the Borgo Antico have a panoramic view of Crete Senesi.The Borgo Antico Hotel has an elegant restaurant offering traditional cuisine, such as spit roast, pici and Chianina steak.The hotel is in the center of Crete Senesi, just 6 miles from Abbazia di Monteoliveto Maggiore, and 9 miles from Siena and Montalcino.
- The staff were super. Especially the lady on reception, Christine I think her name was. She went out of her way to look after us. Then the chef had more for dinner than expected and did a fantastic meal for us all. I loved the place.
- Lovely room with beautiful view in a cute little village. Worth coming to even though away from the Via Francigena walk.
- Beautiful hotel in a n extraordinary little village. The restaurant is excellent
- An amazing place! Everything was wonderful – staff, amenities, location, food! I’d love to stay again!
- friendliest staff ever, terrace, parking, the building itself,
Hotel Il Monte
Hotel Il Monte offers accommodations in Monte San Savino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Siena is 19 miles from Hotel Il Monte, and Arezzo is 12 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 42 miles away.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Simple, small, perfectly adequate room, very clean, good shower and crucially, a very warm room with good effective manually controlled central heating. I visited in a very cold December and the room (and bathroom) were comfy and warm on return each night. Breakfast is a nice buffet and parking secure. Wifi was fine. All in all a fine place to stay for a simple and really, very good value stop over.
- Fabiana, the owner, picked us up at the train station (no taxis) and was so very kind. Our room was great and very quiet. The breakfast was terrific. Hotel Il Monte is only about a 10-minute walk to the city center. The place is so peaceful and the views are out of this world.
- Helpful staff, especially the woman on evening duty who made us very welcome. Good breakfast.
- Lovely place, ideal location; pizza restaurant around the corner.
- I loved the location of the hotel, it was a great place to unwind, relax and ‘get away from it all’ the only draw back was the lack of taxi’s but I would highly recommend this hotel. I would love to go back but next time hire a car!!
Top Hotels In Rapolano Terme Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rapolano Terme Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rapolano Terme Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rapolano Terme Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!