10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rapid City South Dakota – Top Hotel Reviews
Rapid City South Dakota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rapid City South Dakota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rapid City South Dakota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rapid City South Dakota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rapid City South Dakota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rapid City South Dakota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rapid City South Dakota:
Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City
One of our top picks in Rapid City.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Americas Best Value Inn Rapid City offers accommodations in Rapid City.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Sturgis is 25 miles from Value Inn Rapid City, and Keystone is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- They stay was just a night. it served our purpose. It seemed to be clean and staff was helpful.
- The room was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very accomadating.
- Easy access to highway, fairly clean, fairly good breakfast.
- Location great – right off I90 and 5 minutes to downtown restaurants and attractions. Good breakfast for cheaper hotel – hot/cold cereals, toppings, pastries, sausage & biscuit, DIY waffles, fresh fruit salad, juices, and coffee.
- The room was quiet, the spa was great and it was surprisingly very good stay considering the cost. Parking was easy and overall it was worth the stay.
Motel 6 Rapid City
This Motel 6 is located 10 minutes from Dinosaur Park and 20 minutes from Bear Country USA. It features shuttle service to Rapid City Regional Airport and an outdoor pool.The rooms at the Rapid City Motel 6 feature cable TV and Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a work desk. Local calls are free.This Rapid City, South Dakota motel provides a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities. Coffee is served in the lobby daily.The Rushmore Plaza Civic Center and the Journey Museum are 5 minutes from Motel 6 Rapid City.
- Private entrance, warm room, friendly reception, pet friendly.
- Nice staff and it wasn’t too loud. Have vending machines for a nice late-night snack. Easy check in and check out.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Was clean and comfortable for the price.
- Its s great place to crash out than get up and go.One of my favorite places to stay. Its affordable.
- disappointed because they do not offer breakfast. They also do not offer coffee in the room and all the rooms are outside and far from the office.
Staybridge Suites – Rapid City – Rushmore
Located in Rapid City, 27 miles from Sturgis, Staybridge Suites – Rapid City – Rushmore features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Howard Johnson Rapid City
Adjacent to the Civic Center, this Rapid City, South Dakota hotel features an indoor pool and 2 jacuzzis. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and Mount Rushmore is 25 miles away.The rooms at Howard Johnson Rapid City include a microwave and refrigerator. They also provide cable TV with HBO.An evening reception with free drinks, cocktails and snacks, is available on select nights at the Rapid City Howard Johnson. A gym and laundry facilities are also on site.The National American University is 1.5 miles away. Ellsworth Air Force Base is 13.5 miles from the Howard Johnson Rapid City.
- Happy Hour is a great feature as well as the location to the Events center
- Breakfast was not bad, rooms were spacious, price of room was ok, front desk person was nice
- Central high school was across the street so it was very convenient getting to our tournament. We had the presidential suite and it was very nice. Price was amazing for such a nice hotel. The complimentary drinks from 6-8 was very nice and unexpected!
- Overall just a great place to stay. I had stayed here several years ago and both stays were an excellent experience.
- The shuttle service and drivers were awesome!! The omelet/breakfast was very delicious. Convenient location for getting to Stock Show.
Super 8 Rapid City Rushmore Road
Super 8 Rapid City Rushmore Road is located in Rapid City, just 28 miles from Sturgis.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 9 miles from Super 8 Rapid City Rushmore Road.
- The location of the motel was excellent for exploring the region’s amazing sites Crazy Horse memorial. Custer National Park. Mount Rushmore etc.also only 20 minutes walk into town.
- The parking was good, the location was good, staff was very friendly. We enjoyed staying.
- I enjoyed the quietness of the area no loud vehicles or loud commotions.
- They had clean old towels for us to wipe down our bikes with. Breakfast was good.
- The location was great. The fellow who worked the evening front desk shift was excellent.
Travelodge Rapid City
One of our best sellers in Rapid City! Travelodge Rapid City offers accommodations in Rapid City.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sturgis is 28 miles from Travelodge Rapid City, and Keystone is 15 miles away. Rapid City Regional Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Over charged me for 4 days when I only stayed 3 and charged me for a king size room rate when they bunked me to a queen room.
- Breakfast was ok. Room was big enough and shower was excellent.
- Staff is very helpful & responsive. Good value for the cost.
- It was inexpensive. I needed a place for overnight because of snow.
- Staff. The key wouldn’t work, so he came and helped us. He said he wouldn’t charge us when we went elsewhere, because the heater wasn’t working properly.
Holiday Inn Rapid City – Rushmore Plaza
One of our best sellers in Rapid City! In Rapid City, South Dakota and a short distance from Ellsworth Air Force Base, this hotel features an on-site restaurant along with spacious guest rooms and free wireless internet.Start the day at the Holiday Inn Rapid City-Rushmore Plaza with a workout in the modern fitness center or with a free weekday newspaper and a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool and gift shop.The Reptile Gardens, Waterslide Park and the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center are easily accessible. Mount Rushmore National Monument is also located within driving distance of the Rapid City-Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn.
- I like staying at the Holiday Inn when I come to the theater productions at the Civic Center where I can just walk over. It is such a nice place to stay!
- Everyone was very friendly and the location was perfet as we were attending RENT at the Civic Center.
- During New years Eve! Staff handled the crowd exceptionally well. Great Party!!!
- Love Holiday Inn pillows. Reasonably priced Sunday breakfast buffet. Great room.
- there was lots water pressure in the shower in 2 room
Comfort Inn & Suites Rapid City
Comfort Inn & Suites Rapid City is located in Rapid City, just 28 miles from Sturgis.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.The nearest airport is Rapid City Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The beds are comfortable and the breakfast is great!
- The motel was very nice. The location was good. Staff were exceptional. The breakfast was good.
- The rooms were so comfortable I had my 2 kids and a grandbaby and it didn’t feel crowded at all the breakfast was great very clean and always food
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was above average. Check in and out was speedy.
- I sleep very well, room was clean and fresh, beds very comfortable,I would definitely recommend this hotel
Best Western Ramkota Hotel
One of our top picks in Rapid City.This hotel offers free airport transportation, an on-site restaurant, and an indoor waterpark with a heated pool and hot tub. 10 miles from Rapid City Regional Airport, it provides rooms with free Wi-Fi.Coffee-making facilities and cable TV are included in the rooms at Best Western Ramkota Hotel, which feature western décor. They have a desk and sitting area.Minervas Restaurant & Bar, open for lunch and dinner, serves pastas, steaks, and fresh seafood. Ramkota Best Western Rapid City also serves breakfast.This hotel is 2 miles from Journey Museum and 10 miles from Reptile Gardens. Mount Rushmore National Memorial is 27 miles away.
- How clean the room was and nice the staff were. And the mall was right behind us. Love the town Rapid city.
- Our family enjoyed every minute of our stay at Best Western Ramkota Hotel. The kid pool area was awesome. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would love to come stay again in the near future.
- Loved the free water park and the hotel was a very central location for shopping
- The shuttle service was great to go around rien and was free.
- The cleanliness was outstanding, the bed extremely comfortable, the staff were very professional and friendly. It was a great experience all around.
Baymont Inn & Suites Rapid City
One of our best sellers in Rapid City! Offering a restaurant and an indoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Rapid City is located. Free Wi-Fi is available. Mount Rushmore National Memorial is 27 miles away. A hot breakfast buffet is served daily.A flat-screen TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are featured in all air-conditioned guest rooms at Baymont Inn & Suites Rapid City. A private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer is also included.Marco’s Pizza serves pizza and beer and wine at Rapid City Baymont Inn & Suites A fitness center, a business center and a hot tub are available. The property provides free parking.Rushmore Mall is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Ellsworth Air Force Base is 7 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Rapid City.
- The brkfst was excellent the facilities were very clean and prepared well. The staff were very helpful as well.
- Morning breakfast was good. Young lady that checked us in was awesome and she was the best thing you have going at that hotel.
- Bed was super comfortable along with the pillows. Breakfast was fabulous!!
- Had to leave for the airport too early for breakfast!
- It was ok. Breakfast was fair..not great..but not bad. The room was nice.
Top Hotels In Rapid City South Dakota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rapid City South Dakota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rapid City South Dakota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rapid City South Dakota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!