10 Best Hotels To Stay In Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Raon-lʼétape Lorraine:
Relais Lorraine Alsace Pere & Fils
Guests of the Pere & Fils can dine in the hotel’s restaurant and enjoy drinks and snacks in the private lounge.The Relais Lorraine Alsace Pere & Fils is situated in the picturesque valley of the Plaine River, surrounded by hills and forests. Guests can enjoy hiking cycling and water sports on the lakes.
- I love this city and the hotel. I had never been in such a wonderful place! Our room was huge, people were nice and kind, everything was amazing! I’m looking forward to coming back there again! I highly recommend this hotel! And I can recommend as well to visit a bakery which is located on the other side of the street.
- Room was spacious with a good sized bathroom. Staff friendly and accommodating.
- Good sized room. Excellent modern bathroom. Great staff
- The hotel was very welcoming. The room was extremely spacious and nicely furnished. Wifi was good and although it is on street parking it is right behind the hotel.
- The restaurant was very good. Free parking on street. Beautiful town.
Hôtel La Renaissance
All of the soundproofed rooms at Hôtel La Renaissance are serviced by a lift and feature a TV with satellite channels and a desk. Each room also includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or directly in your room. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the hotel. Free public parking is possible nearby and Vieux Pré Lake is 12.4 miles away.
- I thought the staff who greeted were fantastic and everything was good . Beautiful town .recommended the hotel
- Surtout la gentiesse du personnel. Avoir garage disponible pour la moto
- Personnel très disponible et agréable, restaurant excellent
L’accueil et la gentillesse du personnel très dévoué
Les repas et le petit déjeuner étaient excellents
Le dîner au restaurant était très bon. De plus la gentillesse et la compétence de la serveuse ont beaucoup contribué au succès de la soirée.
Le petit déjeuner était complet aussi (( parfait pour bien démarrer la journée)
St Dié is a lovely city to visit, take your time to go searching for the beauties of the region. Close to the motorway and Strasbourg Airport, the hotel is only 18.6 miles away from Frais Perthuit City and 3 minutes from the Geoparc race track.Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, the friendly and welcoming staff aim to do everything possible to make your stay comfortable and memorable
- Tasty food convenient on site both dinner and breakfast were plentiful and varied with some excellent deserts. Room was not air conditioned but cool enough. It is a convenient location before the tunnel to Colmar if you are driving to Italy . The staff were friendly and easy going. The tv room is convivial and excellent fresh breakfast on the terrace highly recommended .
Suitable for an overnight stop.
Simple food but good, tasty, and good breakfast
The bed was amazingly comfortable; buffet breakfast (and buffet of desserts in the evening restaurant) good.
Great to have an in-room kettle for tea and coffee.
- Small rooms but just enough for a night stay when travelling through area
Shower was good, heating also.
Hotel Restaurant Le Chalet
The heated rooms at Hotel Restaurant Le Chalet have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning. After breakfast, you can read one of the available newspapers on site.It is situated 1.2 miles from Aventure Parc and 12.2 miles from Château de Blamont. There is a free, private car park on site.
Le personnel est tres accueillant, avec beaucoup d’humour, disponible, la chambre est grande, propre, jolie , il y a meme un mini frigo!
un restaurant parfait, une nourriture délicieuse et locale, 2 terrasses
localisation parfaite pres du lac de Pierre Percée
- Pas eut le temps tournoi tennis de table sur deux jours
- sehr freundliches Personal; tolle Lage; gutes Restaurant und gute Beratung zur Getränke und Speisenauswahl
Chambre et literie très propre.
Très belle carte. Produits régionaux.
Très bon accueil.
- Petit déjeuner avec vu sur les montagnes avec ces premières neiges
- Le personnel est tres accueillant, avec beaucoup d’humour, disponible, la chambre est grande, propre, jolie , il y a meme un mini frigo!
ibis budget Saint Dié des Vosges
The guest rooms at ibis budget Saint Dié des Vosges are decorated in a contemporary style and include an LCD TV. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a shower.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area. The hotel is 100% non smoking and is serviced by a lift.Free public parking is available nearby the hotel and the Saint-Dié-des-Vosges Cathedral is 2,650 feet away. The property is 17.7 miles from Gerardmer and 31.1 miles from Epinal.
- Really good quality budget hotel. Perfect for a quick stay.
- This was a last minute (literally) booking following a motor breakdown nearby at 7pm. Our room was clean and had a double and a single bed. Soon after we arrived the receptionist left as the hotel can run with an automatic check in machine.
- the room was quite spacious and it was nice to have a bath/shower combination.
- Good option for the cost. Breakfast is not the most complete and the choices are limited, but fair according the cost. Great staff.
- The facility was great for the price, and the passcode to get into the rooms, and into the building was a good upgrade, didn’t have to worry about a key.
Au Bon Gîte
Au Bon Gite is decorated with patchwork blankets and pitchers from the owner’s collection. It combines family atmosphere with modern accommodations. Each room has its own working area and its private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is provided every morning and can be served in the guest rooms. For lunch and dinner, Au Bon Gite’s restaurant offers regional cuisine, accompanied with a selection of wine. Packed lunches are also available.You are invited to relax on the outdoor terrace, and free Wi-Fi access is at your disposal in the entire guest house. Free on-site parking is also available.
- bath and bath room, new dining room, overall friendly
- la literie un peu fatiguée( grincements) et le plancher bruyant. évitez les chambres du le 1er étage ca rles bruits du dessus sont gênants
- Es wurde für mein Motorrad ohne das ich danach gefragt hatte die Garage geräumt. So das mein Motorrad über Nacht in der verschlossenen Garage stand. Das Abendessen war hervorragend. Die Chefin sehr um ihre Gäste bemüht. Sehr gerne wieder.
- L emplacement et le côté chalet et la cuisine délicieuse du restaurant
- tout etaient tresbien le repas exquis et pas cher merci booking pour vos conseils
Hôtel Le Régal
Le Régal is in a peaceful environment and offers a warm and cozy atmosphere. The hotel features comfortable rooms offering all the facilities you may need, such as a Wi-Fi access.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving local specialties.Hotel Le Régal is the perfect choice for a vacation or a business stay.Free private parking is available on site and the hotel also has a motorcycle garage.
- Parking facilities were very good (I was travelling with a large trailer). Access to the hotel was equally good.
- Great, relaxing stay at this hotel. Unfortunately didn’t get to eat in their restaurant, which appears to well worth it. Maybe next time.
- Good location in the Vosgues Maintains, the restaurant food is exceptionally good.
- The room was very large and comfortable and it was quiet. The gardens and pond were very nice to walk around and relax in. The restaurant was excellent.
- A lovely rural location next to a village. It’s set in fairly extensive grounds with a play area for children, and the hills of Alsace all around. Very fresh & clean-smelling air. We would re-visit.
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at a surcharge.La Bresse is 27.3 miles from Hotelf1 Saint-Die, while Riquewihr is 30.4 miles away. Strasbourg International Airport is 53.1 miles from the property.
- the condition of this HotelF1 is worse than others due to issues of odor, light issues and shower drain.
- Location/Sunday morning staff at reception, nice and friendly
- Location was perfect to divide our car trip home into two days. Receptionist was friendly.
Le personnel était à l’écoute, accueillant, sa responsable fut très compréhensible pour un soucis que nous avions eu, elle a fait le nécessaire, ce que nous avons bcp apprécié. Et nous la remercions encore.
Très très bon accueil.
impossible de prendre le petit dejeuner si ce n est pas reserve la veille
pas de monnaie pour les distributeurs
Le P’tit Bouchon
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le P’tit Bouchon.Gérardmer is 22 miles from the accommodation, while La Bresse is 26 miles from the property. Entzheim Airport is 47 miles away.
- Very welcoming owners. Traditional dinner of local foods. Authentic French breakfast of cheese, jam, bread and big cup of coffee. Room very neat and tidy, not massive but big enough for small luggage. Excellent sized shower and good bathroom design. Easy check in and out. Located on road that heads out to popular mountain/forest roads. Great off-road parking.
– The rooms are as good as they look in the pictures, brand new and clean.
– Parking on private area next to hotel.
– Excellent and spacious shower.
– Host and hostess are very friendly!
– Fast WiFi in the room
- De prime abord cet hôtel ne nous a pas apparu très sympathique… Et pourtant, tout s’est finalement bien passé. Les chambres étaient exceptionnellement propres. Le petit déjeuner correct pour le prix. Le service efficace. Rapport qualité-prix correct.
Accueil Agréable, chambre simple, fonctionnelle et pratique,
très bon petit déjeuner.
parking privé et Wifi Haut débit correct et gratuit.
Bon rapport Qualité/Prix.
- C’est un endroit calme et les propriétaires sont sympathique.
Logis Le Relais Vosgien
All the rooms at Logis Le Relais Vosgien are equipped with ensuite facilities, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. There is also a family room available and one room overlooks the gardens or village.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy regional cuisine the Le Relais Vosgien’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a floral garden with a children’s playground.Free private parking is available on site and local leisure activities include hiking and cycling. In the heart of the countryside, the hotel is ideally situated for visiting the crystal glass works of Baccarat, Fraispertuis Theme Park and the Place Stanislas in Nancy.
- Warm welcome. Dinner was good but not outstanding. Looking at what other people ordered, I think chef excelled at desserts but we didn’t have one!
Late arrival and check-in : staff proved flexible and customer-oriented
Nice amenities in bathroom,
profusion of choice for breakfast
- Good restaurant, nice terrace to eat on, big closed garden for the children to play in, with swings and rabbits running around free. Family room is very big, a real apartment.
- Very good management from the Boss who is very friendly!
- la grande terrasse bien agréable pour lire ou attendre le diner – la chambre et la literie sont OK, le personnel sympa –
Top Hotels In Raon-lʼétape Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raon-lʼÉtape Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!