10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ranton Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranton Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ranton Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ranton Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ranton Poitou-charentes:
Le Clos Albert
Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Chinon is 13 miles from Le Clos Albert, while Châtellerault is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers Airport, 31.1 miles from Le Clos Albert.
- Lovely quiet location. Very clean and modern. Locked bicycle storage. I enquired about cleaning my bicycle and the staff gave me all the cleaning material I required.
- The recent conversion to a hotel was carried out tastefully and efficiently losing none of the previous history but gaining character. Loudun painfully needed an additional, modern hotel as this one is. It is not a deluxe hotel and doesn’t pretend to be one but everything provided worked efficiently. Well done.
- Functional, very clean . Good comfortable large room for the night. Very quiet.
- Rooms really smart and well kept. Really friendly and helpful staff who couldn’t have done more to help.
- The walk in shower was excellent. Very clean and comfortable.
Breakfast consists of fruit juices, hot beverages, pastries, bread, ham, cheese, homemade jams, chocolate spread and cereals. It can be served in your room with prior arrangement. There is a fast food and a potato restaurant in front of the hotel.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and 2 bedrooms have disabled access.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 52.8 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- The beds were really comfortable, and the breakfast excellent. The lady on reception was amazing, so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed when we arrived back at the Hotel. We had bought a few little snacks to have before we went out for the evening meal, and she left out some little dishes, plates and glasses for us to use, and some bowls of ice.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfasts adequate….all we would need for a long journey cooped up in a car. We would always choose the Talencia, despite the points below.
- Lovely staff who spoke English on phone when we arrived late.
- everything was fine….we use this hotel regularly for our journey from England to Spain as it is also within easy distance of our favourite chateau (Brossay) for wines
- Very helpful friendly staff. Aircon in the room was wonderfully welcome.
Hôtel du Relais
The hotel offers comfortable bedrooms, individual en suite bedrooms, family bedrooms to have your children with you, 2 to 3 individual beds communicating bedrooms for companies.Guests can request a special homemade meal from Monday to Friday upon reservation.All rooms are equipped with cable TV, telephone, free WI-FI access and a private parking. This hotel is calm and offers many services.
- Very welcoming. Very clean and tidy. Could not do more to help. Excellent breakfast. Would strongly recommend
- Very friendly owners and they were very accommodating. The hotel is well situated for travelling down toward Spain.
- The staff (a married couple) is super friendly!! The husband speaks better English than his wife 😉 The location is indeed in an industrial area, but on the other side of the hotel is the rural area. Close to the hotel (about a 5 minute walk) is a very very nice restaurant with all diferent kinds of food. The park Puy du Fou (that is already open for 40 years) is EXCELLENT; about 1 hour and 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
- Owners/staff always happy, helpful and nothing was a problem for them. Breakfast was typical French, self service and a good selection to choose from. Bed was very comfortable and the room cleaned every day.
- Qualité de l’hébergement. Situation géographique intéressante pour voyager, moins pour le tourisme de proximité
Hôtellerie Saint Jean
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.At Hôtellerie Saint Jean buffet breakfast with sweet and savoury items is available. The restaurant serves regional dishes.Set 1.9 miles from Thouars Train Station, the property offers free parking. The Futuroscope and Puy du Fou theme parks are both just over 37.3 miles away.
Quality of the evening meal was unexpectedly good.
Room and breakfast well-priced.
- Staff friendly, hotel very comfortable, high quality restaurant with good food on fixed menu. Didn’t try the a la carte, but I’m sure it’s superb. It’s always a good sign when locals frequent the restaurant for parties etc. Most other hotels in Thouars do not have their own restaurant on site.
- The meal was very good value, with prompt and friendly service.
- The attached restaurant was wonderful. Breakfast also quite good.
- Wonderful food – it’s always a treat to eat at this restaurant. We’ve eaten here many times and enjoyed every meal. The menu is imaginative and beautifully cooked.The staff are friendly, super efficient and unobtrusive. The accommodation is comfortable, clean and quiet. I have no hesitation in recommending a stay in this super hotel.
- Quality of the evening meal was unexpectedly good.
Hôtel de la Gare
At Hôtel de la Gare, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hôtel de la Gare the rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Hôtel de la Gare has a terrace.Saumur is 20 miles from Hôtel de la Gare, while Chinon is 25 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The manager was very helpful and the room large and airy. The room is very private and has a separate toulet from the bathroom. Close to the centre, about a 10 minute walk.
- I had a large room, very warm and clean. Friendly staff and private secure parking for cars and motorbikes. richard
- L’attention portée aux clients par les propriétaires de l’hôtel. Petit déjeuner excellent à un prix attractif.
Beaucoup de gentillesse et d’attention de la part du patron qui m’a très bien accueilli.
On se sent bien d’emblée.
Chambre agréable et confortable. Bon petit déjeuner.
- accueil du gérant – pain/viennoiserie/confiture maison
Brit Hotel Confort Thouars
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms also feature a Blu-ray player. All rooms at Brit Hotel Confort Thouars feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. At the accommodation you’ll find a restaurant serving French cuisine. Vegetarian and Vegan options can also be requested.Saumur is 20 miles from Brit Hotel Confort Thouars, while Chinon is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 38 miles from the property.
We were made to feel so welcome in this hotel and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
The hotel is well placed for touring in the area.
Cleanliness was excellent and the bed very comfortable.
- They were helpful in finding another accommodation…
- La chambre lumineuse et confortable, son équipement et les petits plus ( thé, café dans la chambre ) ( sèche cheveux dans la salle d’eau ) même si non utilisé, je trouve ça très agréable. Être accompagné à la chambre pour avoir les conseils d’utilisation ( climatisation et douche ) et les différents codes ( wifi et porte ).
- L’accueil très chaleureux des propriétaires toujours très disponibles. Cet établissement est à recommander sans hésitation.
- nous avons tres bien dormis la télé super, la baignoire, petit croissants tres bons, brioches moyenne
- We were made to feel so welcome in this hotel and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.
Hotel Spa Le Relais Du Bellay
The property features leisure facilities including billiards, a sauna, hammam, hot tub and outdoor, heated swimming pool. All rooms include a TV.The Hotel Le Relais Du Bellay benefits from a privileged location from which you can visit the superb castles of the Loire region, the Fontevraud Abbaye and the numerous troglodyte sites and vineyards nearby. Château de Montreuil-Bellay is just 150 feet from the property.
- Spacious room, carpet, free parking, great location (in the city center near the castle and near restaurants), nice outdoor wimming pool (too bad we could not use it because of the bad weather).
- The breakfast was excellent. The room was large and comfortable with an excellent view of the Chateau.
We have stayed at this hotel many times over many years and have always felt comfortable here – we have seen a few owners/management coming and going. See below for the improvements which would really make a difference.
The location is beautiful… opposite the chateau and amongst the old town beautiful old streets.
In the summer the pool is a welcome facility.
- The hotel was very comfortable and our room was good
- Excellent location in a small very pretty village. Rooms were large and the breakfast was excellent.
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and wooden flooring. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Splendid Hôtel. Guests can also enjoy traditional cuisine in the restaurant or relax with a drink in the bar.A hiking trail can be found within walking distance and the Borey Fortress is 9.3 miles from the hotel. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- Our travel arrangements got changed at the last minute, we arrived a day late and the owner was very helpful & fair in sorting things out.
- Rooms small but clean ,food not too good for some meals
- Basic cheap and rather aged accomodation …cheap and cheerful with good parking. Food was good, small menu but very well cooked. Not in attractive street but very near nice square and castle
- Quite basic rooms but very clean and comfortable. Staff made us feel very welcome. We had dinner in the courtyard. Lovely setting. Excellent food. Good value for money. We all enjoyed it.
Really quaint village and a the hotel was a lovely old castle / chateau converted to a hotel some time back (perhaps 80 years) so has a real unique experience and feel. Very french and feels like a proper old school hotel.
Above the call of duty, we went to our friends who live nearby for dinner. That evening, The barman even called me on my mobile to say they were shutting the car park gates at in an hour in case I wouldn’t make it home by then.
Domaine de Roiffé
Decorated with ivory shades and viewing the garden, all rooms offer views over the garden and a flat-screen TV, a desk and tea/coffee making facilities. The ensuite bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.A breakfast buffet is served daily. Guests can also enjoy the on-site restaurant named L’Alcôve offering a panoramic view over the golf course and serving a fine cuisine prepared with seasonal produce. The hotel’s bar opens onto a large fireplace.Other facilities offered at the property include a mini golf and hiking paths can be found near the estate. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 46.6 miles away. The property offers free parking and free WiFi access in the common areas.
The actual setting and its history is fascinating. The staff were friendly and helpful. The lunch was excellent.
The grounds look lovely and if you play golf ( which I don’t ) I’m sure its great.
Beautiful trees lining a long drive.
Flower beds all planted up. Good internet access. Excellent value.
Certainly I will be back and with my husband so he can play golf !
- Beautiful gated grounds, large room,tea/coffee making facilities in room. Good parking. Winter time central heating was very good.Receptionist very pleasant and helpful.
- Clean bed and bathroom very comfortable bed. Clean towels every day
Beautifull place . Amazing food!
Cant wait to fly over the incredible place!!
- Brilliant location for visiting Fontevraud abbey. Lovely breakfast.
- The actual setting and its history is fascinating. The staff were friendly and helpful. The lunch was excellent.
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Le Patio.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Saumur is 27 miles from Le Patio. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ranton Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ranton Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ranton Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!