10 Best Hotels To Stay In Randufe Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Randufe Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Randufe Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Randufe Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Randufe Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Randufe Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Randufe Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Randufe Galicia:
One of our top picks in Tui.Located in Tui, 14 miles from Vigo, Colón Tuy features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Colón Tuy, and Sanxenxo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Spacious room with glorious view over the valley. Excellent value accommodation.
- Great location, very clean, good standard for a very good price…
- Excellent space, lots of room, very nice and super clean
Excellent service also after the visit. They send us to Santiago the sunglasses we forgotten in the room. Thanks!
- Location was perfect and staff very friendly, rooms were perfect
Cruceiro do Monte
Cruceiro do Monte is located in Tui, just 13 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pontevedra is 26 miles from Cruceiro do Monte, and Sanxenxo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Cruceiro do Monte.
- This is a family run hotel where you are treated as it was their own home. The food was excellent and well priced and I was given a lift into where I could pick up the Camino De Santiago again the next day.
Everything. Very very clean. The staff are super attentive and helpful.
Great food too.
This is one to definitely remember for the future.
- Great room,bathroom/shower, room safe, with view of swimming pool which unfortunately wasn’t open.Great breakfast with filter coffee.View from 6th flr restaurant of river is the best.Nice bar.Tennis club and marina across road.Right on river. Value for money.Would highly recommend and stay there again
- Great place, the staff were great in not letting us order too much providing some good recommendations for the local delicacies for food and wine. Only a short walk our of town as well.
- Good location which suited our travel plans, Tui does not have a lot of places of interest
Situated 2.2 miles from Tui’s historic centre, on the Portuguese way to Santiago, Alfonso I Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and free WiFi. The air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony.Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, minibar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower. A restaurant is also available at the property.Guests are offered free shuttle services from Valença do Minho or Tui to the hotel. The schedule is available at the hotel. The accommodation provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 15.5 miles from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 miles away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
- Great to have spa bath after long day walking the Camino. Staff very nice. Excellent restaurant on property
Everything – the hotel, staff and all services were great, secure garage, good wifi, full breakfast and their cafe bar does big pints of draught beer and the tastiest, fresh and plentiful tapas I have had in Spain. A meal in itself.
Handy location to start a coastal drive around Galicia…. go and see Baiona.. fantastic place.
- The room was clean and spacious and a good value for the money. The hotel is a mile slightly off the Camino but we found the next morning that you can reach the Camino by walking through the local nature trail behind the hotel.
Breakfast was very good.. The bed could have been a little more soft,, but no complains..
All Personal was very friendly and helpful..
- The hotel offered to give us a lift to the place where we ended the route to Santiago the previous day so that we didn’t have to walk all the way back.
Parador de Baiona
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located on the Monterreal peninsula, the Parador de Baiona is housed in a fantastic, traditional Galician mansion and boasts impressive views of the sea.Relax in the stylish and spacious rooms of this hotel, which have decor from different eras.Stroll around the lovely gardens of this hotel, where you can admire the Galician sunsets and enjoy the fresh air.The Parador de Baiona serves tasty, typical Galician cuisine, including seafood. It is the ideal place to dine with family or friends.
- This is a spectacular hotel in a castle by the sea. It was quite windy and the sea was rough so the views were interesting. Our room was very comfortable and the food was delightful. Parking was easy, but it is close to the town centre so walking was a pleasure.
- The location on the Atlantic Ocean and the Castle remains were incredible!
- Amazing location and views, lovely room and historic building. Great breakfast. All round a fabulous stay. We will be back!
- the location of the place and the views are really somethng else
- The room was big and spacious with everything you need to feel comfortable. Great bathroom with a wide range of products available for guests.
Hotel Villa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Blanca offers accommodations in Tui.The rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Villa Blanca, and Pontevedra is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Villa Blanca.
- Lovely balcony, spacious room, nice homemade breakfast
- New small hotel close to the Camino Portugués. Lovely room. Comfortable bed. Very clean and new. Great breakfast. Would definitely return.
- Great Camino stop. Room perfect. Ideal location near restaurants cafes etc. the manager spoke no English (that’s my problem) He was so helpful giving us directions, early breakfast buffet, a very pleasant person.
- Beautiful Hotel, a true surprise tucked away in Tui. Very clean rooms, elegantly decorated in white, grey tones. The breakfast was stellar, top quality produce, totally fell in love with the Galician bread and the empanada they offered. Also, very friendly owners.
Very successfuly reconstructed old vila into a modern hotel.
The staff was extremely nice and helpful, I needed to leave the place very early every day but the breakfast was there prepared even if the staff was not yet there.
The hotel doesn’t have its own parking but there are a lot of free parking lots in a square just across the street.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. A modern hotel in the heart of the business district, the Hesperia Vigo offers practicality, value, a tranquil location near the Plaza América, and free Wi-Fi.Kickstart your day with buffet breakfast, and sample fine local cuisine throughout the day at the hotel restaurant, Al Punto.Enjoy a short walk to the local beaches, or explore the nearby sights, such as the Plaza América, the Parque de Castrelos museum or the famous Celta Vigo soccer stadium.At night, soak up the quiet while you sip espresso in the café, before you head to your room for a calm nights sleep.
- The room was quite big and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable and the place very cozy. The bathroom was quite big and had a wide range of products for guests.
- very clean, amazing breakfast, taxi stand just outside the hotel, busses to city center 5min walk. lot of supermarkets around the area
- Near to the football ground and was clean and comfortable the breakfast was varied and plentiful.
– close to reasonable restaurants
– nice rooms
– friendly staff
- Hotel was nice – a good choice for business travelers. Room was large, bed was comfortable.
Hotel Coia de Vigo
One of our top picks in Vigo.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vigo, 16 miles from Pontevedra, Hotel Coia de Vigo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sanxenxo is 13 miles from Hotel Coia de Vigo, and Isla de la Toja is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Coia de Vigo.
- Bed and a decent breakfast and very helpful receptionist called Angela. Plenty of safe parking.
- Easy to get find and plenty of parking. Good comfortable rooms
- At first glance it doesn’t look like much but the actual room was very CLEAN. There’s free onsite parking just outside the main entrance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We had diner and breakfast at the onsite restaurant which was tasty and economical. Can’t say anything bad about this hotel except that its a little outside the city center. If you’re driving its not bad at all.
Nice hotel, with a big room.
Staff were professional and had a very good English.
- A large business type hotel, halfway between the centre of town and the beach. Lovely public area and room
Eurostars Mar de Vigo
One of our best sellers in Vigo! On the seafront next to Vigo Port, this 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. Eurostars Mar de Vigo has a well-equipped fitness center and a restaurant.A 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar are in Eurostars Mar de Vigo’s spacious rooms. Each includes a hardwood floor and a modern décor. A hairdryer is included in the private bathroom.A buffet-style breakfast is served in the morning. Room service, including breakfast, is available.The Beiramar Convention Centre is next to Eurostars. Peinador Airport is 9 miles away, and there is a bus stop 350 feet from Eurostars Mar de Vigo.
- Nice, very large room with balcony overlooking the port
- Our visit to this hotel was excellent from start to finish. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family when they visit Vigo.
- Good sized room. Very comfortable bed. Very quiet.
- Friendly staff, very comfortable, good value for money
- The room (suite) was comfy, spacious, modern furniture, breakfast was excellent, plenty of choices both for english and continental preferences. Staff was kind and attentive. Location is quiet, but we have been there on low season, near the docks, at walk distance from the center and the sea restaurant area.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Celta offers accommodations in A Guarda. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vigo is 24 miles from Hotel Celta, and Viana do Castelo is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Celta.
- The staff were friendly and the room was peaceful and quiet.
- Only 5 minute walk from a zone where a lot of restaurants facing the port are located.
- Personal muy profesional en recepción y en el servicio de desayunos
- Adoramos a simpatia dos funcionários do hotel. A cidade é muito bonita e a vista do Monte de Santa Tecla é fantástica.
- Me gusto todo en general, la habitacion amplia la cama muy comoda trato personal excelente el DNO genial.
One of our top picks in Vigo.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Celta offers accommodations in Vigo, just 14 miles from Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sanxenxo is 12 miles from Hotel Celta, and Isla de la Toja is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Celta.
- Central location, friendly staff, good value for money considering that it’s a rather modern place for a good price.
- The receptionist was very kind and helpful. The single bed room was very small but cosy.
The room was spacious, bright, clean and modern. Decor was nice amd bathroom was super clean.
Great location in Vigo. The staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend!
- It was easy to get to old parts of Vigo. Breakfast fine
- Location on fringe of CND..plenty of food and bars nearby
Top Hotels In Randufe Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Randufe Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Randufe Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Randufe Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!