10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ranchot Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranchot Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ranchot Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranchot Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranchot Franche-Comté. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ranchot Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ranchot Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ranchot Franche-comté:
La Truite de la Loue
Each bedroom at La Truite de la Loue is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Local newspapers are at your disposal.Continental breakfast is served daily and is available at a reduced price for children under 12 years old. The hotel restaurant serves traditional dishes made with regional products and fresh fish from the river.La Truite de la Loue is a 30-minute drive from Besançon and its historical citadel. The Osselle Caves are a 20-minute drive away, as are the Royal Saltworks at Arc-et-Senans. The River Loue is also a popular trout-fishing site. Free public parking is available at the hotel.
- Location by the river and the food in the restaurant.
- Large, nice room and spacious bathroom. Air condition. Nice staff. Good location next to the river, with several restaurants within walking distance. We enjoyed our dinner at the hotel. They also had a garage for our bicycles.
- Staffs were friendly and dilligent. Great dinner. Spacious room.
- Nice little hotel. Good location. Good relationship price / quality. We stayed with our 2 kids and they gave us 2 rooms with communication when we were expecting only one so it was a bonus! The cleaning lady is very nice (not normal in France!)
- Owner friendly and professional. Food was wonderful. Dinner on terrace by river with setting sun superb! We stayed at six different hotels on this trip and this was the best in all aspects!
Hotel Siatel Chateaufarine
Each soundproofed room includes a flat-screen TV and a telephone. All rooms at Hotel Siatel Chateaufarine include work desks and en suite bathrooms with hairdryers.A buffet of traditional French dishes, desserts and cheeses is available for lunch and dinner in the hotel’s restaurant. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.Free private parking is provided on site and Besançon-Viotte Train Station 4.8 miles away. The hotel is 5.1 miles from the Museum of Fine Arts and Archeology and 4 miles from the A36 motorway.
- Breakfast was really good. The beds were comfortable, we all slept well. The hotel is right next to the road D673 so easy to reach. There are enough parking places right outside the houses. Reception and breakfast are in the main house, our room was in the house B just opposite the main house. There are some restaurants around to get something to eat even later.
- Absolutely scrumptious breakfast. The best ever provided in a hotel
– Easy checkin
– Near a big shopping center and grocery store
- the welcome, the hours opening, the billard , the breakfast !
- Location out of the city keeping cost down easy to drive into the city from here.
Le Relais D’arc Et Senans
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms at Le Relais D’arc Et Senans also offer a seating area. At the accommodation rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Relais D’arc Et Senans.Besançon is 18 miles from the hotel. Tavaux Airport is 17 miles away.
- Friendly staff, delicious food, and clean, pretty , comfy room
Modern, clean rooms
Very friendly staff
Good restaurant on site
Good location to explore the Jura area.
Free public parking
- Owner was very pleasant, hotel was clean and comfortable and food in the restaurant excellent.
- Very friendly staff, lovely clean room and excellent food.
- Attractive location opposite church; beautifully modernised building but retaining the old stonework which kept the interior cool despite the hot weather. Excellent dining areas inside and out. First class service, food and wine. This is a hotel worth making a detour to stay in. Good spread for an excellent breakfast.
Inter-Hotel Dole Éric Hôtel
The Inter-Hotel Dole Éric Hôtel offers you a peaceful environment, surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Jura.Free parking is provided at the hotel, making it easy to explore the Franche-Comté region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at the Inter-Hotel Eric Hotel will be happy to help you organise your stay in Dole 24 hours a day.
- The hotel is strategically located on the way to our destination (Provence). The hotel is very quiet and vis-à-vis to fact it is used for staying overnight it offers relevant comfort. The staff (specially the manager (or owner?) is a very nice bloke who cordially invites each guest. Moreover, Dole is a nice city, about 3 minutes drive from the hotel, and offers heaps of interesting dining opportunities.
- The bed was really comfy. A really nice place to stay for an over night stop over.
- Easy to find, parking right outside the hotel. It has a swimming pool, but this was shut for the winter. We were directed to a very good restaurant some way away. Breakfast was the French buffet type. WiFi was free and easy to access.
- The receptionist was very helpful. We checked in quickly
- Value for money .easy to park. Food good for price
Campanile Besançon-Ouest Châteaufarine
The rooms feature satellite TV, free newspapers and a private bathroom. There is also a welcome tray in each room.You will be able to dine in the on-site restaurant, which is open every day. A breakfast buffet including fresh fruit and pastries is served each morning and regional cuisine with a starter and dessert buffet is available for lunch and dinner.Vesoul is 32.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 32.9 miles from the property.
- I couldn’t stay at the hotel as I had been driving for 14 hrs and realised the hotel was an hour the opposite direction. I phoned the hotel and cancelled the booking with the front desk which she said she would and not charge me. I can’t comment on the room as I never saw it.
- Situated in an ideal stop over place. Tasty breakfast.
- Rooms are nice. You know what to expect with Campanile.
- Nothing: we have stayed in many Campaniles, and this was by far the worst.
#Nabij groot centre commercial.
Guestrooms are modern and functional and equipped with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access. They provide you with a practical living space for your stopover or short stay in the area.Enjoy the full buffet breakfast served daily or regional and traditional cuisine served in the friendly atmosphere of the hotel’s restaurant.
- I had a super stay in this hotel, with a clean, modern room, and great service and food in the restaurant. A very good place for travellers. I would recommend it!
- Campanile hotels are much less spartan than they used to be though hardly luxurious. I chose it as it was in a town convenient to my trip. More than adequate for my needs.
- Excellent breakfast as well as dinner at the restaurant. Surroundings good for our dog. Close to the motorway but still very quiet.
- Good stop off point on the way to the alps skiing. We stopped on the way down and back from the UK.
- Friendly and helpful staff and rooms were clean and spacious
Le Chalet du Mont Roland
All the rooms at Le Chalet du Mont Roland are simply decorated with pinewood furniture. Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a satellite TV, each guest room includes a private bathroom. Some of the rooms also have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or, with an extra cost, directly in your room. A restaurant also features at Le Chalet du Mont Roland, offering traditional dishes from the region.Other facilities include a lift, free newspapers and meeting facilities. Free private parking is also possible on site and grottes des Planches Caves are 7.5 miles from the hotel.
- The views from the front bedrooms are breathtaking
Excellent dinner with good local wines. Jolly and helpful service.
Excellent quiet location with great views, surrounding parkland.
Great to have a look at the adjacent historic church and surroundings.
- The setting in a lovely tranquil spot. Extremely friendly staff. Ideal for our one night stop over.
the shower was wonderful plus the room had a small balcony (a bit cold in March).
Our dog enjoyed a side order of chips in the restaurant
- Superb evening meal, although limited choice for children. Good family room
Ibis Budget Besançon Ouest
Each room comes with a TV.Besançon is 4.2 miles from Ibis Budget Besançon Ouest, and Dole is 22 miles away.
- the room was warm, and the shower had good power and hot water.
- Very cheap and convenient for the motorway and shopping. Charmless place that does exactly what it claims to do. You get a comfortable, quiet night’s sleep. Excellent shower (verging on the painful!). Plenty of free parking.
- Fair quality for reasonable price. Clean, close to restaurants and supermarkets. Great location when traveling but needs car to be able to visit Besancon
- The location was convenient, with shops surrounding the hotel. However the room itself was only basic and a bit outdated. I would only recommend short term stay as in one-two nights.
- Noisy doors !Need to use some grease -terrible smell in the room,damaged painting in the shower walls…cheap but not very comfortable ?
Citôtel De La Cloche
The Hôtel de la Cloche is an 18th Century establishment (without restaurant) in the town centre with 30 fully-equipped rooms; television and bathroom. We also have a sauna, bar and a terrace.A private car park is available on site and at an additional cost. Free public parking can also be found nearby.
- Wonderful staff, great location at the heart of the town. I would definitely stay again.
- Our room had been recently renovated and was cleaned with organic products which was great as I suffer from contact dermatitis. The staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is in the middle of the town so it was easy to explore.
- Staff were friendly and the location was good for the old part of Dole.
Location next door to an excellent authentically French restaurant.
Location in town centre
- The staff were really friendly. The hotel had a great location and the hotel was extremely clean and comfortable.
Decorated in a simple style, this room features a TV. The bathroom facilities are shared and a hairdryer is also available. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.After enjoying the all-you-can-eat breakfast, guests can visit Auxonne just a 20-minute drive away. Dijon is 32.3 miles away and Besançon is a 40-minute drive away.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking is possible on site. A supermarket can be found 1,000 feet away.
- Perfect for one nighter, very efficient place and you can leave at any night hour you want . Just close the door and leave
- Standard HotelF1 accommodation, reached the expectations. Actually one of the nicest a cleaniest Formulas we’ve been to.
- Breakfast was a bargain at €3.50. Clean. Friendly staff in the morning. Cheap fuel plus supermarket and a Decathlon close by for last minute ski gear!
- Good location for a stop over from the Alps. Clean comfortable bed.
- We were looking for a place to divide our 8 hours drive in half. We just wanted a break to sleep during the night and continue our drive. We were looking for a calm, clean and easy to access location from the highway. The shared toilets and showers were clean. We didn’t use the showers tough as we had plan to shower the next day once we would have reached our final destination. The automated self check-in was easy to understand. We didn’t have to do any check-out.
Top Hotels In Ranchot Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ranchot Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ranchot Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ranchot Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!