10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rancho Santa Margarita California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rancho Santa Margarita California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rancho Santa Margarita California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rancho Santa Margarita California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rancho Santa Margarita California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rancho Santa Margarita California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rancho Santa Margarita California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rancho Santa Margarita California:
Ayres Suites Mission Viejo
Located in Mission Viejo, 21 miles from Anaheim, Ayres Suites Mission Viejo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Temecula is 30 miles from Ayres Suite Mission Viejo, and Laguna Beach is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I loved everything, all the front staff. Only one bad experience with the breakfast chef RUDE!
- The breakfast offered are excellent especially with a cook.
- It was very clean and comfortable and they even had cookies at the counter. I did not eat any meals there and unfortunately had to cut my trip short, but they realized I was a veteran and actually gave me a wonderful discount. Very caring place to stay.
- The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. We were only staying for one night so I didn’t have to opportunity to take advantage of that many amenities.
- You will need a car for everything. Great hotel though.
Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo is located in Mission Viejo, just 21 miles from Anaheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Temecula is 30 miles from Ayres & Spa Mission Viejo, and Laguna Beach is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The room space was adequate. The breakfast was good.
- Eggs were delicious, coffee good, good selection – wish I had room on my plate for waffles. Slept great, sheets felt great!
- Lovely location. Quiet. Has the feel of a boutique hotel.
- The bed was heavenly. Most hotel beds are not as good as theirs. That was very noticeable. The omelettes were also great!!
- It was comfortable and the grounds were well kept. The check in and out process was easy.
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest is located in Foothill Ranch, just 19 miles from Anaheim. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laguna Beach is 12 miles from Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine , and San Clemente is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the breakfasts were excellent!
- The room was very comfortable for me, my fiance and our 6-month-old baby! We had an awesome view of the pool.
- Closeness to sporting event and beach. Friendly and helpful staff . Location of hotel in a parking lot with food and drinks.
- tv not working fridge not working and ice machine on all floors not working ….loved the place ans staff
- Nothing could have made this trip better as I was there for a funeral of a loved one.
Prominence Hotel and Suites
Located 6 miles from the Verizon Amphitheater, this Lake Forest hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily full breakfast with made-to-order omelet station is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV is provided in each contemporary guest room at Prominence Hotel and Suites. The rooms are furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hout front-desk welcomes guests to Lake Forest Prominence Hotel and Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.John Wayne/Orange County Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Disneyland is a 30 minute-drive away.
- Very friendly staff, nice rooms and just great for getaways
- Lots to choose from for breakfast. Very tasty. Employees are very courteous.
- good location, good breakfast, liquor store , starbucks, food and gas across street, quiet
- The room was very nice. The coffee and amenities were a pleasant addition.
- Small, super quiet, all amenities are excellent. Very clean, comfortable, large refrigerator, great omelettes. Fantastic pricing!
Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest
Only a short drive from major area attractions and activities and situated in the foothills of Saddleback Mountain, this hotel provides modern amenities, including an outdoor pool.The Hampton Inn South Orange County/Foothill Ranch is centrally located close to a variety of recreational activities, including a skateboard park, scenic hiking trails and bike paths. Disneyland, Laguna Beach and Knott’s Berry Farm amusement park are also located within driving distance.Guests at the South Orange County Hampton Inn can start the morning with a delicious free hot breakfast or take advantage of in-room microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel also features free wireless internet access.
- Handicap parking, first floor request accommodated, comfy beds.
- Slept like a log.Bed was so comfortable. Also a great breakfast.Plenty of handicap parking.
- The breakfast was excellent, fast to get, and good quality. The food at their restaurant in the adjacent hotel was also excellent, fresh, high quality, and delicious with a good variety of dishes to suit many tastes and cultures.
- The breakfast was vey nice. The attendant was friendly and came to see how things were for us!
We were late for breakfast but the attendant brought out the bagels and other items for us.
We appreciated that very much.
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest
Conveniently situated in Foothill Ranch, California, near Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park and Irvine, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms with free high-speed internet access and an on-site restaurant.Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest is a completely non-smoking hotel with an outdoor pool with hot tub. Guests can take advantage of the fitness center or get some work done in the 24-hour business center.The guest rooms at the Irvine East Hilton Garden Inn features microwaves and refrigerators. Guests will also appreciate remote printing capabilities to the on-site business center.The Great American Grill at the Lake Forest Hilton Garden Inn is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also purchase meal items in the 24-hour convenience store, then relax with a drink in the Pavilion Lounge.
- I like to walk and felt safe walking a mile to breakfast and dinner
- The staff at this property is very friendly and accommodating. The property is clean and quiet. Food in the small dining area is outstanding, as it is custom prepared for each guest. The dining area is open (limited hours) for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
The lobby is neat and clean.
Ice water and cookies at the lobby are great!
- Clean room, hair dryer, iron, fridge, microwave, decent furniture.
- I LOVED the location. Stores and restaurants are just around the corner. I also like the quietness of the hotel and area.
Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest
This Orange County hotel is just 22 miles from Disneyland and 20 miles from Newport Beach. It features an on-site convenience store, an outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, and a tennis court.Rooms at Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest include an iPod docking station and free Wi-Fi. They have a fully-equipped kitchen and a seating area with a sofa bed.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Irvine East/Lake Forest Staybridge Suites. On Monday through Thursday evenings, a light dinner is served. BBQ facilities are also on site.There is a business center, as well as a modern fitness center, at Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest is 6 miles from the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. The Anaheim Convention Center is 17 miles away.
- Beautiful property. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. We will let our friends know to stay here in the future. Excellent!
- Totally lovely evening social hour with snacks that we did luck out and get to enjoy the Thursday we arrived. Also, morning breakfast buffet is really nice.
- Clean. Good variety for breakfast. Managers happy hour worked great for our family with kids. Rooms were quiet and comfortable.
- Big rooms, nice beds, cleanliness was on point, and the pool was excellent.
- This place was so comfy. Breakfast was great. They even have a lovely sitting area in the courtyard.
The Hills Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Situated off of Interstate 5 in Laguna Hills, this elegant hotel is 14 miles from Salt Creek Beach Park. It features an on-site gourmet restaurant, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.A 32-inch flat-screen TV and a large work desk are included in each warmly colored guest room at The Hills Hotel. A coffee maker with coffee, cream, and sugar is provided.The on-site gym boasts cardio equipment, a mounted TV, and free water. A 24-hour business center is located in the hotel lobby.American cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Hills Hotel’s Hills Cafe. Room service is available.Aliso and Wood Canyons Regional Park is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. The Mission Viejo Golf Course is 5 minutes from the property by car.
- The facilities were comfortable, while maintaining a very high sense of style. Form and function were both excellent. I don’t often sleep well in strange beds, but slept like a baby! The food was good and the staff was quick to assist with any needs. The location is close to my company’s office and will stay there again when I have to visit that office.
- Room was big and has a very comfortable bed. The coffee machine really saved us because we got sick during the trip and needed a lot of hot tea. Internet was also good.
- Beautiful rooms and facilities. Food surpassed our expecations.
- Nice, big rooms with a very comfortable bed. Cheap and speedy room service although the menu was fairly limited.
- I liked that the bathroom had glass doors and not curtains.
Candlewood Suites Irvine East-Lake Forest
This Lake Forest hotel is within a 5-minute drive of the Spectrum Irvine business district. The hotel offers a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi in every room.Candlewood Suites Irvine East-Lake Forest features a 24-hour gym with cardiovascular and weight training equipment. The pet-friendly hotel also offers a convenience store and laundry facilities.Guest rooms at the Lake Forest Candlewood Suites are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. A work desk and direct-dial telephone with free local calls are also provided.The Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre is within a 10-minute drive of the Candlewood Suites in Lake Forest. The Orange County/John Wayne Airport is less than 10 miles away.
- Bed was terrific and I loved having a comfy chair to relax in. A good value for the money.
- I am 60 years old and never had to stay in a hotel for Christmas before, but it was totally comfortable and had enough space to set up a table top tree!
- It was quiet – no interruptions from the maid service for example
- Quiet. Best sleep at hotel ever. And had wonderful kitchen facilities in room.
- I loved the amenities in our room. It made the weekend very convenient
Fairfield Inn Mission Viejo Orange County
Located 18 miles from Orange County Airport, this Fairfield Inn provides its guests with a heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spa. It is 22.7 miles from Disneyland.Guest rooms include free cable channels and pay-per-view movies for entertainment. Each comes with a large desk and lounge chair. In-room coffee maker and ironing facilities are also provided.Hot breakfast can be enjoyed 5 times a week and features Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. There are a number of international restaurants in the area.Fairfield Inn Orange County offers an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment, stationary bike and more. The Laguna Beach is 20 miles away.
- Front desk clerk was professional and friendly. Hotel was clean and welcoming, great location!
- Location right at 5 fwy ramps is ideal. Two mini marts, gas stations and a Carl’s Jr. on location are also helpful. Room was clean and well appointed. Great breakfast with lots of options included. Wifi strong and consistent.
- Great location with easy access to the 5 freeway. Clean, comfortable rooms with many amenities (mini-fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, hairdryer, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, pool and jacuzzzi). Great breakfast including eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, cereal, oatmeal and toast. Would definitely recommend.
- There was plenty of shelf and drawer space and adequate hanging space; beds were super comfie; and breakfast offered plenty of hot and cold choices. The location was perfect for our visit (adjacent to the freeway, quiet, and near where we were visiting) – once we found the entrance!
Easy to get to off the freeway. Always coffee made for guests. Pleasant staff.
Rooms are clean and well appointed.
Top Hotels In Rancho Santa Margarita California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rancho Santa Margarita California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rancho Santa Margarita California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rancho Santa Margarita California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!