10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rancho Cordova California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rancho Cordova California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rancho Cordova California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rancho Cordova California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rancho Cordova California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rancho Cordova California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rancho Cordova California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rancho Cordova California:
Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn
One of our best sellers in Rancho Cordova! Best Western Plus Rancho Cordova Inn is located in Rancho Cordova, 11 miles from Sacramento and 14 miles from Laguna. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Davis is 25 miles from Inn Rancho Cordova, and Roseville is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Staff is great, always make sure I’m comfortable and happy.
- Everything except the guy at the desk. Not very friendly, nor would he accommodate a friend who was dying by giving him a bigger bed, a room closer to the ground, had to transport on luggage cart, A vet for that matter.
- Overall cleanliness, friendly staff, well furnished rooms, comfortable beds of all sizes, free breakfast
- Everything about this hotel is exceptional. The breakfast was wonderful and the rooms are nice and comfortable. The staff are also helpful, friendly and courteous.
- Great breakfast and breakfast staff. Close to where our meetings were located.
Red Roof Inn Rancho Cordova – Sacramento
Enjoy convenient amenities and thoughtful services at Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova – Sacramento. Located in a suburb of Sacramento, California, public transportation, restaurants and retail stores are just steps away.Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova – Sacramento is within 15 minutes of many Sacramento attractions such as the California Exposition Center, the Sacramento Raceway Park and the Sacramento Zoo. Golf courses, cycle paths and beautiful lakes are also located nearby.Appreciate free WiFi and free parking at Red Roof Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova – Sacramento. Pet-friendly accommodations are also available.
- I like that there was a starbucks, target, ulta, and ross in walking distance.
- Nothing- disguisting staff and rooms were nasty and smelled infested with roaches
- They switched my room because of the bathroom issue.
- I wish that they had a microwave somewhere too use! I wish that they had an elevator! The establishment and our room was and always is very clean.
- I liked the price and availability to book in a hurry with ease. A WiFi code given at check in without asking for one. No bugs seen (trust me the last time there was presence).
Hyatt Place Sacramento Rancho Cordova
Hyatt Place Sacramento Rancho Cordova is located in Rancho Cordova, 11 miles from Sacramento and 14 miles from Laguna. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Davis is 25 miles from Hyatt Place Rancho Cordova, and Roseville is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 18 miles from Hyatt Place Sacramento Rancho Cordova.
- We were really surprised at the room…came for a night of peace and quiet from our kids…we received just that. Thank you so much
- Beautiful hotel with an awesome breakfast. Luxury like hotel for a great price. Bed is very comfortable as well.
- The staff was super friendly! The breakfast was delicious and the rooms were very clean and tidy
- Breakfast area seating is really friendly. Food selection is terrific.
- The bed and pillows were great. We also liked how spacious the room was with a sofa adjacent to the bed.
Days Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova
Days Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova offers accommodations in Rancho Cordova.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sacramento is 10 miles from Days Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova, and Laguna is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- the selection of breakfast items could have been more extensive. some folks just dont care for waffles alone. every thing else was okay,tho’.
- The room was good. The location was not that great. I noticed a lot of people that “lived” there. At night it seem like there was a party down stairs. Smelled like marijuana the whole time. i came back from the store and had bought some clothes and as i was walking to my room a bunch of people were outside a room smoking and drinking and they were all talking about my bag full of clothes. Did not feel to comfortable while staying there. For this place being down the street from a state office building it was not very good. I looked outside my window and there are two guys taking apart a car in the parking lot, and there is always cars coming in and out late at night.
- Nothing they tried to charge a extra 40$ just to check in early
Lowest cost hotel in area. You get what you pay for so I wasn’t expecting much.
The room was clean. Check-in was easy and friendly. Shades kept room dark.
- Very big room!!! Lots of space and great value! Very friendly staff and accommodating.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento
One of our best sellers in Rancho Cordova! A hot tub and outdoor pool are available for guest use at this Sacramento hotel. Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. California State University Sacramento is less than a 20-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova Sacramento. A coffee-machine is also included.Waffles, hot and cold cereal, baked goods, and fresh fruit are all included in the Sacramento La Quinta Inn and Suites Rancho Cordova’s daily breakfast. Coffee and juice are also offered.A business center and laundry services are available for guest convenience at the hotel. There is also a 24-hour front desk.The Sacramento Zoo is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Sunrise Mall is a 15-minute drive away.
- The hotel is under remodel so the lobby was kind of a mess, but the rooms have all been remodeled and look great. The freeway side of the hotel is a bit noisy so request the non-freeway side. Breakfast is decent continental type. Nothing special.
- Right in the middle of upgrading. That is the only reason I didn’t answer with all excellent. The workers were way too loud, and to dark. otherwise I would have given 5 stars. The beds where comfy and the food was great.
- Awesome! Comfy beds, modern look to the whole hotel! Brand new!
- Hotel was under construction so it wasn’t ready for prime time. Room was a good value for the money and clean. Nice size too. Breakfast was great and staff was friendly and efficient.
- The beds we’re very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The size of the room was perfect for the amount of people we had in it.
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova
One of our top picks in Rancho Cordova.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova offers accommodations in Rancho Cordova. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Sacramento is 15 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Near Folsom Lake Rancho Cordova, and Laguna is 18 miles from the property. Sacramento Airport is 21 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating…both on the phone and in person. Especially Tina, Mark, and Sandeep!! Beds were SUPER comfortable and breakfast was good!!
This place is disgusting. I have NEVER been in a worse place . No wi fi ,although they say there is. The cable for the TV was not connected. The bathtub was gross. I skipped taking a shower. When I complained they said they could give me 15 percent off!
DO NOT STAY HERE!
- I liked the rooms because of the way it was decorated. Also how clean it was. especially
- Convenience fot our neefs. Excellent poached eggs!
- The staff accommodated my request for a ground floor room and check-in was quick and easy.
DoubleTree Rancho Cordova
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, DoubleTree Rancho Cordova is located in Rancho Cordova, just 12 miles from Sacramento. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Laguna is 15 miles from DoubleTree Rancho Cordova, and Davis is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Room was spacious and clean. Bed was super comfortable.
- Our stay was great, we arrived late on the train but everyone at Doubletree were professional and very friendly and the cookies are great!
- The cleanliness of the facility and the room was fantastic. The privacy was great. The people at the front desk were friendly and did their job quickly. This is a go to hotel for me if I need to go back to the area.
- The bed was great. Many times hotels try to stretch the bed life out but I believe (being in customer service all my career) if the bed is worn out I won’t go back! A bad night’s sleep outweighs the lack of breakfast.
- Like the location and the room, had plenty room for my family and the front desk was responsive to my requests and concerns.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom
In the Gold River community between Sacramento and Folsom, this California hotel is a 15-minute drive from Folsom Lake. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom. A satellite TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is available at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom. A business center and a guest laundromat are also featured. Guests can go for a work out in the on-site fitness center.Sacramento International Airport is a 30-minute drive from this hotel. Downtown Sacramento is 20 miles away. Lake Tahoe and the Sierra foothills are less than a 2-hour drive from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rancho Cordova/Folsom.
Good price for the level of quality. Big rooms. Nice, comfy beds and pillows!
No additional fee for our small, quiet dog, which is much appreciated : )
- the room with king size bed was excellent. took advantage of the hot tub and had a relaxing soak. very nice facility and close to the function i was attending. i will stay here in the future . Close to nimbus dam recreation area. (right across the street) and some great restaurants.
- Affordable, clean , friendly staff . Would stay here again.
- It was quiet, clean, indoor hallways a real plus. The breakfast ( included) was very good.
- The room was very clean and well appointed with everything one might need. The bed was comfy and noise was minimal…a good nights sleep! The staff was friendly and professional. A great breakfast made for a very good value . We would stay again.
- Good price for the level of quality. Big rooms. Nice, comfy beds and pillows!
Motel 6 Sacramento – Rancho Cordova East
Motel 6 Sacramento – Rancho Cordova East offers pet-friendly accommodations in Rancho Cordova.Every room comes with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sacramento is 11 miles from Motel 6 Rancho Cordova E, and Laguna is 14 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The friendly staff, the location and they were very considerate. There was also security on the premises. When u r a single female its nice to have Staff that ❤
- New bed/ un-stained sheets and blankets. One blanket smelled like urine.
- It was off the main road. Was quite. The cleaning staff were very friendly and understanding
- The friendly service and the way the staff keeps the prpoerty looking clean and the way they treat you very professional i will be recomending this place to my friends and family
- Room was okay and the newer style Motel 6. Very near US 50.
Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova – Northeast Sacramento
Just off Highway 50, within driving distance of downtown Sacramento, this hotel in Rancho Cordova, California offers guestrooms with flat-screen TVs and mini-refrigerators as well as an on-site restaurant.Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova – Northeast Sacramento features a spacious outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests can do some work in the 24-hour business center or take advantage of the hotel’s free wireless internet access.The Venetian Court Restaurant at the Rancho Cordova Holiday Inn is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also purchase a cup of coffee in the Starbucks Cafe or relax with a drink in the lounge. In the evening, guests can enjoy free snacks and 2 drinks.
- Very nice spa bath tub and comfortable bed. The restaurant staff and housekeeping staff were very nice.
- The bed was great and comfortable! The room was super clean!
- I really enjoyed it. Gentleman that checked me in was wonderful. I have nothing bad to say.
- Room bed form and large, in room jaquizzi tub worked well, quiet hotel
The bed was comfortable. And the staff was friendly. I loved the dinner. We had the steak salad and the steak was very tender. I had the chicken Marsala with mashed potatoes and gravy. Excellent!
Breakfast was ok
Top Hotels In Rancho Cordova California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rancho Cordova California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rancho Cordova California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rancho Cordova California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!