10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ranchito New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranchito New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ranchito New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranchito New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranchito New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ranchito New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ranchito New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ranchito New Mexico:
Casa Gallina – An Artisan Inn
Casa Gallina – An Artisan Inn offers accommodations in Taos. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are featured. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Angel Fire is 18 miles from Casa Gallina – An Artisan Inn, and Red River is 24 miles away.
- The place was everything I thought it would be. The reviews were accurate and Richard is just wonderful. It is so relaxing and a great place to stay!! I would highly recommend it to travelers and I would return in a nano-second:)
- Richard, and his entire team, were amazing. We arrived to find wine, cheese, and many other tasty treats. Our accomodations were lovely and quiet. Every moment of our stay was nothing but lovely.
- Wonderful host Richard. Beautiful, peaceful setting
- Casa Gallina is truly unique. Richard, the owner, is welcoming and makes certain that your needs are met. He checks in daily and attends to details and requests that personalize the Casa Gallina experience.
- Host, Richard, was extremely helpful and the large studio was very well appointed. A true retreat with fresh eggs from “The Girls” and great coffee every morning. Casa Gallina is a labor of love. We would certainly return if in the area again.
El Camino Lodge
El Camino Lodge offers accommodations in Taos.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Angel Fire is 16 miles from El Camino Lodge, and Red River is 24 miles away.
- The hot tub and heated pool were great to come back to after a day of skiing at TSV. Super pet friendly, clean and comfortable. Best budget option in town.
- The rooms were clean, beautiful and fancy for the price. The food was yummy. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
- Indoor pool and hot tub were great after a day of skiing at Sipapu. Three generations were pleased with the accommodations. Near downtown so we made a quick trip to the New Years Eve Community Pig Roast, Light display at Taos Plaza, and then returned to hotel and viewed fireworks from our room.
- Very nice indoor pool and hot tub. Nicely decorated and convenient location.
Close to the places I needed. Staff was nice, especially the young lady at night, I believe her name was Tiona. She was very understanding when I told her we had seen bad reviews and wanted to see rooms beforehand! She showed us two different rooms and we had our choice. Maintenance came to install a new handle on the toilet, and tighten the hot water shower handle, he was very nice.
*New mattresses, with new bedspreads, were comfortable. *The large hot tub and heated pool were a nice way to relax! The free breakfast was really good, oatmeal, waffles, cereals, juices and coffee.
We had car issues and chose to stay 3 nights. We’ll check it out when we travel through in the spring!
(*Some reviews showed terribly dirty mattresses…false! These were clean, looked new, as did the bedding! Pool/hot tub…perfectly heated, very clean! I posted pic)
Inn on La Loma Plaza
One of our top picks in Taos.Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Inn on La Loma Plaza is located in Taos in the region of New Mexico, just 17 miles from Angel Fire. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is free shuttle service at the property.Red River is 23 miles from Inn on La Loma Plaza, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles away.
- The sheets were wonderful and the room was so adorable. Very lovely and spacious. The location was great and the grounds were peaceful.
- Location, ambience, friendliness, comfort of the room…lovely place…awesome breakfast…
- The Inn was a unique stay for sure. The proprietors are a pleasant couple and make you feel at home. The fireplace in the room was great in the evenings and breakfast each morning was delicious!
- The breakfast was great everyday. The room was very comfortable and themed. The owners where friendly and helpful.
- Great location. Able to walk to many restaurants and shops. Nice breakfast; personal touch of the staff. On-site parking. Only 10 rooms, so cozy and quiet. Nicely appointed but not cluttered rooms. Loved the soaking tub!
Quality Inn Taos
Located in Taos, 17 miles from Angel Fire, Quality Inn Taos features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Red River is 25 miles from Quality Inn Taos, and Taos Ski Valley is 16 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. The Check in Guy was so nice explained everything to us. The bed and the room was so clean and neat. Breakfast was really good.. Will stay here every time we come back.
- The hotel was newly renovated so I did like that. Great lobby space. Breakfast was good too except for the eggs. Too cold and tasted watery. I know it sounds strange but they tasted watered down, like artificial eggs, no flavor.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The hot water was steaming. The Inn was pet friendly. We were allowed an early check-in which gave us the opportunity to explore Taos before the evening activities at the pueblo. The lobby was beautiful and inviting.
- Nice large rooms that are well maintained. Very quiet for sleeping.
Breakfast was good (scrambles eggs/sausage, various pastries, waffle).
Good hot shower with good pressure.
El Monte Sagrado – Heritage Hotels and Resorts
A 5-minute drive from Harwood Museum of Art and Kit Carson Park, El Monte Sagrado offers an on-site spa and 2 restaurants. An indoor pool and fitness centre are available.A flat-screen TV, a seating area and a desk are featured in all rooms at El Monte. A bathroom with a bathrobe and hairdryer are provided.After enjoying a meal at De La Tierra or The Gardens, guests of El Monte Taos can relax with a drink at Anaconda Bar. An extensive cocktail list is available.Carson National Forest is 30 minutes’ drive from El Monte Sagrado. Taos Regional Airport is 8.4 miles away.
- The property was amazing and so zen-like, the room was beautiful with a wonderful soaking tub, and the staff was so warm. I wish we had stayed another night.
- The Resort is amazing beautiful and the staff is professional and so kind. I will continue to come back. Thank you for making mine and my daughter’s stay wonderful.
- The amenities are way beyond what I expected and the decor is gorgeous!
- Beautiful grounds and room decor. So quiet and tranquil. Room was really nice. Beds and pillows were actually comfortable (rare for me in hotels overall). The service was efficient and friendly. They even walked us to our room.
- Amazing staff @ checkin. Bed was definitely like a cloud. Gas fireplace was cool lighting and warm. Big shower head like I was in a warm rainstorm. Awesome little patio with sliding glass doors to it and chairs for watching stars. My 4 year old loved the big soaking tub made him feel at home and easy to get him bath time.
The Historic Taos Inn
One of our best sellers in Taos! Nestled in Taos, New Mexico’s historic district, within walking distance of many attractions, this historic inn offers unique guestrooms and suites with pueblo-style fireplaces as well as lively entertainment.The Historic Taos Inn consists of several adobe house, which were built in the 1880s. The small plaza, now the inn’s stunning lobby, features a beautiful fountain. In 1982, the inn was placed on the National and State Registers of Historic Places.The Adobe Bar at the Taos Historic Inn features live musical entertainment every evening. Guests can enjoy a margarita on the bar’s inviting front patio. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, Doc Martin’s Restaurant offers regional cuisine, along with a selection of over 400 wines.
- Staff was excellent. Evening entertainment in Adobe Bar was fantastic especially Bob Andrews. I would come back to stay just to hear him on the piano.
- I loved my stay. Everthing was perfectly Taos. My bedroom was a bit of a splurge for my budget but I am glad I spent the extra money. The Staff were very attentive and personable; great bartender Dave, lobby staff Anne, Blair and Jerome are now considered family by me, everyone always had time to help with whatever I needed.
- It looks and feels like home. You stay in a room that feels like you are in a little house.
- It was a cute property. I liked that each room had an entrance to the outside.
- A perfect experience at this precious Taos Inn!!! Every aspect from checking in to checking out was perfect! And every step in between was outstanding!! The staff was fabulous, food excellent and Friday nights at the bar are rocking it!
Casa Benavides Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Benavides Inn offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Red River is 23 miles from Casa Benavides Inn, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles from the property.
We didn’t realize, when booking, that this was technically a B&B. The breakfast, served at your
table was very, very good. the coffee was excellent. Walking distance to most things in Taos.
Great SW decor, personalized by the owner.
- The service was A+ from check in to complimentary tea to breakfast.
- The kitchen to table breakfast service was so amazing. We felt like kings in the dining hall. Everyone on staff greeted us with a smile. Mil gracias por su hospitalidad!
- We were walked to our room by the nice lady at the front desk. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was very nice, polite and friendly. They were happy to answer any questions we had. Would stay here again and will recommend to my friends. Great place at a great price.
- Beautiful facility with great Southwest look and feel. Staff was amazing and very friendly. Breakfast service and food was great. Everything was great and looking forward to visiting again
- We didn’t realize, when booking, that this was technically a B&B. The breakfast, served at your
Hotel La Fonda de Taos
Located on the historic Taos Plaza, this Taos hotel is adjacent to cafes, galleries and shops. Taos Regional Airport is 10 minutes’ drive away. Free internet access is included in all elegant rooms.Free tea and coffee, a satellite TV, and an en suite bathroom are offered in every room at Hotel La Fonda de Taos. Spanish inspired, rooms are furnished in period pieces, cast iron details and colourful paintings.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to La Fonda de Taos Hotel. Select spa services are available upon request.Taos Ski Valley, offering skiing opportunities is 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel La Fonda de Taos. Santa Fe, New Mexico is 70.2 miles away.
- Very quaint and quiet! Bed was excellent. Wonderful location. Will definitely stay again
- The location was excellent, and the room was very comfortable. There is a restaurant on the premises but it was not open. A breakfast area, or a bar would be nice.
- Location is very good. It is close to shops, restaurants, museums and the main highway. The bed was also very comfortable.
- Beds were very comfortable. Atmosphere with the fireplace great. They had the best green chili stew ever just down stairs . The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a historical site you could stay at and experience. Loved it!
- It is a wonderful old hotel that was re-done. The location on the square is perfect. We did not get in our car again until we left.
Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Indian Hills Inn, Taos Plaza offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Red River is 23 miles from Indian Hills, Taos Plaza, and Taos Ski Valley is 14 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean. Front staff were very nice.
- Paint chips along baseboards in room, hair in the bathtub, heat put out 74 degrees or cold air. The “breakfast” was sad. Hair hanging from spout of orange juice and jelly was dried out and rubbery.
- Decent accommodations walking distance to the Plaza and some great food options. Bare necessities provided, with some Kokopelli flair. Everything clean enough. Can’t beat the price at this location.
- I missed having a hair dryer and having a list of the TV stations. Other wise the trip was grand.
- The room was comfortable, even though a bit older (no, it’s not 4 stars, but it was comfy), and the location was superlative. The staff was very friendly and exceptionally helpful…thanks to them I had a dinner reservation on Thanksgiving!
Featuring free WiFi, Touchstone Inn offers accommodations in Taos, just 16 miles from Angel Fire.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.Red River is 22 miles from Touchstone Inn, and Taos Ski Valley is 13 miles away.
- The hosts left the key for us – we never saw proprietor on property over the weekend But everything was fine. Lots of instructions – room had a sweet fireplace.
- Beautiful inside and out. Very quiet. Jacuzzi tub in bathroom!
- Secluded and quiet location but still less than 1 mile walk to the plaza/downtown area. Very friendly staff. We were only expecting a hotel room but we had a large sitting room and kitchenette. We stayed in the Royale room.
Everything! Brend the owner is a beautiful, wise and talented artist who has provided an atmosphere that has calm and amazing energy in “restoring one’s soul”. I went there on an adveturous quest and found instead a place to heal some of my internal wounds.
Go! Let Go! Renew.
- there were no bugs! It was also close to the concert we were going to.
Top Hotels In Ranchito New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ranchito New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ranchito New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ranchito New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!