10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rampieux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rampieux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rampieux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rampieux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rampieux Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rampieux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rampieux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rampieux Aquitaine:
Auberge Lou Peyrol
At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Auberge Lou Peyrol also feature a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Auberge Lou Peyrol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montferrand-du-Périgord, like cycling.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 19 miles from the hotel, while Périgueux is 31 miles from the property. Roumanière Airport is 18 miles away.
Accoglienza e gentilezza dei proprietari.
– L’accueil et la propreté de la chambre
– Le repas du soir à l’auberge
– Le petit village pittoresque de Montferrand du Périgord
- bonne literie bon petit déjeuner cadre auberge agréable
- Situé au pied d’un magnifique petit village, très calme malgré la proximité d’une route non fréquentée par les touristes. Très belle salle de restauration, mobilier très ancien. Hôtel très propre.
- We kozen voor dit kleine hotel vanwege het uitstekende restaurant maar het verblijf was ook erg prettig. Het hele hotel en de kamers zijn zeer smaakvol ingericht. De kamer en de badkamer zijn ruim genoeg. De ontvangst was allerhartelijkst. Prijs/kwaliteit was dik in orde. Geen wonder dat dit hotel al jaren bij velen in de smaak valt.
- Accoglienza e gentilezza dei proprietari.
Hôtel Edward 1er
Rooms at the Edward 1er hotel have en suite facilities and satellite TV. WiFi is available for guests free of charge.A full breakfast may be served in your room, in the restaurant, in the garden or at the poolside.Dinner menus vary daily, based on fresh gastronomic Périgord products. The wine cellars contain a selection of regional wines. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar.The Bergerac and Sarlat Airport is 24.9 miles from the hotel.
- This hotel was our final stop before returning home. It is fab. The wine is lovely. The setting is lovely. It is next to the old centre which is lovely. The restaurant serves fab food and we were able to sit out and dine in the warm courtyard. The staff are great. Breakfast very nice in the courtyard. You have to stop there! Thanks for a wonderful experience.
- The hotel is lovely and the owner and staff charming and very helpful. We would certainly choose to stay here again.
- A beautiful hotel in a fabulous location. Delicious food, great swimming pool and very friendly helpful staff. We loved our stay – shame it was only 2 nights!
- Exceptional small hotel. Standard of decoration extremely good. Breakfast perfect, dinner menu also very good
- From the moment you are welcomed in style by your hosts you know you are in the hands of hoteliers who have a passion for ensuring their guests feel pampered. Our room was small but beautifully appointed, the dinner was exceptional, the service throughout impeccable and the breakfast a thing of joy. We cannot wait to visit again – so much that we have changed our whole itinerary to ensure we visit the Edward 1er on our return leg of our latest Euro road trip.
The soundproofed guest rooms are each equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a work space. Free toiletries and a hairdryer can be found in the en suite bathrooms.Both continental and English breakfasts are available each morning at the hotel. Homemade pastries, cakes and ice-creams are available for afternoon tea in the tea room, which can be enjoyed on a shaded terrace during summer.Free public parking is provided on site at the hotel. Lalinde Train Station is just 2,800 feet away and Bergerac is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.
- Owners are great and a lovely breakfast. The beds could do with new mattresses butoverallloved it here.
- Very helpful and accommodating for our unusual needs. ie looking after a wedding dress overnight.
- Delicious croissants, homemade jams and great coffee. Could be better!
- The two owners were outstanding in their help and the breakfast was on of the best. Overall, a really lovely experience.
- Yes, the croissants were very flaky and the bed very comfortable.
Logis Hotel Le Perigord
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 24 miles from Logis Hotel Le Perigord. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- La literie était très confortable, le personnel très avenant, disponible et agréable.
Petit déjeuner simple mais correct.
Dîner en terrasse agréable.
- Bonne situation… bon parking..personnel tres souriant
- Literie très confortable et petit déjeuné très copieux!
- l accueil , le petit déjeuner , le repas tout était très bien ….
Hôtel-Restaurant Côté Rivage
Côte Rivage has a culinary restaurant that is well known locally as one of the best restaurants in the area. It serves inventive cuisine made with fresh local ingredients.Guests at the Cotes Rivage will find themselves at the foot of the tourist valley of the Dordogne, in the heart of Bastide Country.
- Excellent cuisine and very courteous and professional team.
- The room was very comfortable & clean with a lovely view of the river.
A lovely room with a view over the river, Extremely relaxing surrounds.
Very friendly owner and staff.
Comfy bed and very clean rooms.
Excellent meals both dinner and breakfast.
Would highly recommend.
- Everything. Lovely room with a view of the river. Super comfy bed with really nice pillows. Delicious food in the restaurant. Staff relaxed and friendly. Dog welcome. Pretty terraced garden with nice seating areas for drinks or eating out in good weather. Off the main road but easy to find with parking outside. Quiet and peaceful.
- An idyllic location by the river, a comfortable well equipped room and excellent food, both at diner and breakfast.
Auberge du drot
At the hotel, each room includes a closet. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature garden views. The rooms at Auberge du drot come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 20 miles from Auberge du drot. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir de Bellerive
The rooms at Le Manoir De Bellerive are elegantly decorated. Air-conditioned, they each have free WiFi access, satellite LED TV, telephone, minibar, heating and safe.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which you can also enjoy continental-style in the comfort of your room. The bar also provides a pleasant spot to relax with a drink before dining in the property’s restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and Buisson-de-Cadouin Train Station is 0.6 miles away. Transfer to and from the train station is free.
- Very interesting accommodation, French with an oriental twist!
- We got a free upgrade to a fantastic suite overlooking the river. Staff was very friendly and well presented.
- Sweet staff. Lovely terrace to take breakfast whilst looking out onto kitchen garden. Plenty of parking. By the river. We had booked two rooms – unfortunately they were on the top floor (A lot of stairs!! and no lift) this would have been too much for my 80 year old mother to manage so on our second of 3 nights they kindly gave her a room on the 1st floor.
A charming period property with lovely grounds on the bank of the Dordogne. A great central location to explore the delights the Dordogne has to offer. The decor, pictures and furnishings. The classical staircase was lovely. Tennis court.
The bedroom was lovely. Nice decor and lighting. Wider beds. Very quiet. Excellent black out blinds. Good size room and bathroom. Flexible and quiet air conditioning.
The staff were very warm and helpful. One offering to book Grottes tickets and look up night markets for us and phoning us with updates.
Top Tip: Try the night markets as they are a real treat. Great music, atmosphere and different foods.
- The views over the Dordogne were lovely. The pool was excellent as well. The restaurant was very high end, but the food was brilliant and with it.
The comfortable rooms are full of character and come with TV, telephone, bathroom and free Wi-Fi.At the hotel restaurant guests can savor delicious local cuisine in a quaint village atmosphere.The local region of Belvès hosts lively events, markets and festivals throughout the year and there are many outdoor activities to be enjoyed nearby. The hotel is in the center of town and is an ideal base from which to explore to area.
Location near the centre of Belves was very good.
The rooms were a good size and the bedlinen and towels were very good quality.
The food was fairly plain but plentiful and tasty.
- We had a lovely dinner at the hotel which was excellent quality and good value.
- The location and the building were lovely, it is the perfect picture of idyllic rural France. We stayed in Room 2, which had a beautiful view looking over a square and church. The bed and bedding was clean and comfy, the dressings were beautiful and rustic. The bar across the road Le Madelon, was very friendly, very well priced and open til 12:30-ish. They also have a beautiful dog that lives in the hotel, it’s quite big, pure white and very fluffy and friendly, if you’re a dog-lover like me i enjoyed it.
- Wonderful food in restaurant , very good value, lovely medieval village. Staff at hotel were excellent.
The Hotel is a good value for money. Owner and Staff are very nice and the location within the small Village of Belves is very good.
Wi-fi and phone very well connected.
- Location near the centre of Belves was very good.
Le Vieux Logis
Each guest room at the Vieux Logis is decorated with antique furniture and equipped with a TV, a minibar and a telephone. Each room also has a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy regional and seasonal cuisine at the award-winning restaurant. Local meals are also served at Le Bistrot d’en Face.The Vieux Logis provides free on-site parking and is an ideal base for exploring the Dordogne region.
- Delightful staff, beautifully restored old property, lovely location.
- Amazing food , great setting and very attentive staff
- My reason for a slight marking down on facilities is that the hotel plumbing failed on the morning of our departure and were not back on before we had to leave unshowered.
A beautiful property meticulously maintained.
Dinner is a delightful experience .
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms were warm and welcoming
Le Clement V
The rooms on the back have an extraordinary view of the surrounding countryside. All the bedrooms offer individual air conditioning.
- Owner, Muriel, is charming & was very helpful.. far more helpful than the local tourist office
- BREAKFAST WAS VARIED SUFFICIENT FOR MOST PEOPLE. wARM WELCOME ON ARRIVAL. HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE VILLAGE PLACES TO GO AND EAT.
- Muy agradable. La dueña, encantadora. Aparcamiento gratuito cwrcano
- J’ai tout aimé dans cet hôtel. Surtout l’accueil attentionné et efficace.
- Excellente literie – bon petit déjeuner – propreté parfaite – calme
Top Hotels In Rampieux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rampieux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rampieux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rampieux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!